[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SCIENTOLOGY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

is it redpilled or a jews organisation or neither?
>>
>>129382168
I think it was created to rival the Jewish cult. Everyone knows jews are behind Hollywood and media so actors like tom cruise wanted to be in the same position as them. None of them actually believe the stupid shit from the book of Scientology they just use it to gain power and money the same way Jews did
>>
>>129382168
It is a CULT!

They isolate recruits from any opposing views, then the brainwashing process commences, and then they take all their money and time.

Probable the most sinister cult we Americans have exported.
>>
>>129382168
For all the wrong of Scientology, there is something right at its core- auditing, aka talk therapy. Talking and writing about past trauma until you work it out and don't have an emotional response to it any more is the basis of a lot of psychological practices. If you watch documentaries about Scientology all the ex-members say this was their favorite part, which makes sense because it works.
>>
>>129383864
Maybe with a professional, but Scientology writes down what the person says and uses it against them. "Tell me your darkest secrets and I'll use them against you later if you don't do what I say' That is not helpful to wounded people.
>>
Scientology is what would happen if Jordan Peterson decides to monetize his stuff
>>
>>129383864
>writing about past trauma
confirmed
i don't know shit about scientology
but after a PTSD situation i started writing about it
questions to myself, observations and such, nothing like a diary (not like i ever kept one)
it really helped me
>>
>>129382168

Neither

Its a scifi pedo cult
>>
>>129382168

Don't remeber its origin, but I know their objective is to attract traumatized/weak wealthy people (like depressed actors from hollywood) so they donate money to the organization, in exchange they receive peace in form of religious/pseudoscientific placebo.
>>
>>129383864
i used to write shit down and then burn it.
certainly not have it recorded and archived so the crazy cult that took all my money could use it against me.
>>
>>129383422

But enough about Christianity, LOL
>>
File: so.jpg (98KB, 651x574px) Image search: [Google]
so.jpg
98KB, 651x574px
>Not joining the Space Navy and becoming a galactic marine
>>
>>129385164
EXACTLY, write it down, read it after a few days
fire and down the toilet
>>
>>129383864
They hate psychotherapy yet take the most important part of it - talk therapy - and twist and turn it into a group pressured blackmailing. If for some reason a person wants to leave Scientology they start using your secrets against you, if that doesn't help they'll just sue them.
My personal opinion, it should be made illegal and everyone trying to take any legal route to change that should be incarcerated for terrorism and high treason.
>>
>>129382168
The biggest problem is EXCOMMUNICATION.

It breaks family relationships like none other.
>>
>>129385235
>t. sexually frustrated atheist
Hi, TJ
>>
>>129385971

>projecting this hard

Hi, shitskin
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.