[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Way for us to survive the muslification of Earth?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: bunker.jpg (192KB, 700x687px) Image search: [Google]
bunker.jpg
192KB, 700x687px
Wanna see some ideas guys.

Here are my korunas:
>get a community together (possibly from this shithole)
>build a decent and self-sufficient underground shelter
>get supplies and weapons
>wait for the inevitable
>jump in
>emerge and start over
>Fallout 5 for free
Getting started is not impossible, you will have many people of many skills and wallets. It may be hard to stay organized and not pick up any NEETs or politically correct mudslime-loving faggots tho.
Im not going into much detail because any question you ask is likely easily answered by yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5-xnJCFgzY
>>
>>129379344
Are you Charles Manson?
>>
>Muslifaction

Is that even a word??
>>
>>129379552
>Are you Charles Manson?
Let me check...
What is this fucking question?
Just go somewhere else before shitskins ruin your country for good.
>>
>>129379754
>Is that even a word??
I dont care, makes sense in my mind, isnt that whats happening to humanity right now? Mudslimes spreading everywhere.
>>
>>129379754
Somehow... yes?
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Muslimification
>>
File: IMG_20170522_090850.jpg (145KB, 542x697px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170522_090850.jpg
145KB, 542x697px
>>129379344
Whatabout the urbanifiction/niggerisation/overpopulation of the world?

So many calamities
>>
File: 20170530_193845.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170530_193845.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>129379344
Not doing that already on your own...
It's better we to do in small groups between high trust individuals,we usually call them family or work companions if you have jobs where your physical integrity and safety depends on others.
I wuldnt trust some random guy just because he claims to ideologically be the same.
Yu dnt need a bunker against muslims and aways your country should be ok
I'm planning to go to the mountains and repeat reconquista if nothing else...my family's ancestral home town is at the very mountains in North Leon we started reconquista from and my fail has been there for centuries so I know I can't live off the land
I wish I had free time to start getting supplies there.
>>
>>129380253
True, i wasnt really set on how big the group should be. Just have enough people to get things done i guess.
I was always a massive gamefag and Fallout fanboy so i cant get rid of the idea of digging in and waiting it out in a cozy shelter.
>>
>>129380237
Pick whatever works for you, maybe world wont end in a nuclear war but it will be either that or the whole world will be 1 giant muslim shithole bombed to rubbles.
>>
>>129380237

They are sustained by gibs. The gibs are gonna run out. They are going to die in droves. These programs, not just the domestic welfare but also the foreign aid, never should have been implemented. All they did was create a population boom and therefore more people to die when this Ponzi scheme fiat currency Rothschild banking system collapses, which it is designed to do.
>>
>>129380253
by the way...
>Not doing that already on your own...
nice little fartgun on a shooting range
>>
>>129379344
You overestimate Muslims capabilities.
>>
>>129380579
You'll be fine eastern Europe will resist,and if sent aid i think the iberian peninsula would resist as well even if isolated by france falling.
Anyways I think what you should focus is more on getting trained and having skills,the physical things while useful are nothing but aids not the main focus of your strategy,just having tools and guns and knowing how to use both I'm sure you'll do better than a lard ass in a bunker with tons of rations
>>129380841
It's not like I can go around shooting elsewhere,and 22 is the cheapest so I can shoot more oftenly...do you even shoot?
>>
>>129380769
I agree,that's why they bring more new canadians and new Australians even if there is unemployment and high af housing prices yet they keep on sending more and more migrants.
The problem is the new commercial inmigrants are also sustained by gibson and as soon as those run out when the government is unable to give them shit (see boomers retiring and stopping to pump money in and instead trying to pump it out of the pension systems in europe..)then they'll die in droves but will also try to kill and loot and etc etc
>>
>>129381233
Jews, elites and leftists are helping them.
>>
>>129381233
>You overestimate Muslims capabilities.
Maybe, is the underground complex under Cheyene Mountain for rent?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.