[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You Will Never Get Your Country Back

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: black-man-angry.jpg (24KB, 524x347px) Image search: [Google]
black-man-angry.jpg
24KB, 524x347px
> To the supporters and enablers of President Trump: please read carefully, because I don’t want you to miss a single word. You will never get your country back because it was never yours to have in the first place. America doesn’t belong to any one person. It belongs to Muslims in Detroit, Christians in Lubbock, Jews in New York City, and atheists in Los Angeles.

> America belongs to Republicans just as much as America belongs to Democrats.That’s how these UNITED States work.

> Standing by this president makes you an embarrassment to all that is good in this country. It makes you a stain on the fabric of our nation. It makes you the antithesis of everything that your party purports to stand for. Simply put, it makes you un-American.

http://archive.is/qIdsZ
>>
>>129377342
Nigger
>>
>>129377342

You realize the democrats lost, right?
>>
File: 201601030442100.jpg (14KB, 538x362px) Image search: [Google]
201601030442100.jpg
14KB, 538x362px
>>129378377
I don't think the guy who wrote the article does.

> My need to bridge the divide is a product of having spent my entire life trying to see both sides of the argument. ... At some point, enough is enough though. At some point, I can’t be a consensus builder. At some point, even I run out of excuses and explanations for people who can’t even be honest with themselves.
>>
File: 1450379355312.jpg (61KB, 614x601px) Image search: [Google]
1450379355312.jpg
61KB, 614x601px
Make Black Men Kings Again!

Wh*itey, your time is over. We're kings now, and most of your women see us that way!
>>
>>129377342
>Huffpost
Why are we even surprised?
>>
>>129377342
>IT BELONGS TO THE MEXICANS IN MEXICO
>>
>>129377342
Usually when they talk like this, the very next word out of their mouths is that nobody is saying this, and we are paranoid for saying so.
>>
File: 5d345d852db4.jpg (238KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
5d345d852db4.jpg
238KB, 1920x1080px
>>129379677
> It would serve many enablers and supporters of our President to stop going through the motions of calling themselves an American and ask themselves what it means to actually be an American.
> The time for party politics is over. Your nation, my nation, our nation is under attack. Not just from a foreign entity, but a domestic one as well.
>>
File: tambrew.jpg (87KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
tambrew.jpg
87KB, 720x960px
>>129377342
0/10 bait.
>>
If you gave equal credit to every individual who has contributed to the development of America, over 50% of the credit would be given to christian Anglos and Aryans.

It's literally a white christian nation.
>>
>>129377342

>America belongs to everyone except those who support a candidate I don't agree with

typical nigger
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.