[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck white america

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2340.png (139KB, 313x313px)
IMG_2340.png
139KB, 313x313px
White people the original fobs. They refused to learn the language and made everything require English. They bought over “fire water” and were basically drug dealers. They kept bring over more of their people because they had power and wealth.

It’s funny because now they’re complaining about rich Asian people from China doing the exact same thing. Droves of Mandarin speakers refuse to learn English, they take up jobs, fund high rises, and take up land. Drugs from China eventually end up in the hands of white people who are on wealth fare. Ironic eh. At least the rich people from China know that they’re immigrants.

The original ones are now indignant claiming that they are becoming “slaves” in their own homes. Bitch please, your home without foreign man power and money would be a shit hole. Chinese people built the railroads so Canada could actually have a functioning economy. Richmond was a hick town before Hong Kongers settled in. Now there’s a skytrain and high rises everywhere. Your white construction workers would be out of jobs if the rich Chinese didn’t drive the demand for high-rises and shopping centres.

You fucks reap what you sow, greedy motherfuckers that nearly drove native people into extinction. North America is built by immigrants, you mutts just forgot that. Go back to Ireland, England, Scotland, Germany, or whatever the fuck your ancestors came from, if you do not like the fact that NA is built by multiculturalism.

North America isn’t white land, it’s the blood, sweat and tears of all the immigrants who built it. People of ALL races. You arrogant, ignorant, and stupid fucks.
>>
>>129377130
Top kek, most of you spear-chuckers can't even walk straight. Why do you think America was built out of cotton? Fuck off nigger!
>>
>>129377405
Im Chinese you fat retard
>>
>>129377600
do your fucking research the only native tribes that got fucked over where the tribes of the west.
>>
>>129377600
chinese = jews of asia
>>
>>129377130
Vancouverite here. Some truth in what you say.

I don't live in Richmond, but still in a highly East Asian neighborhood. Chinese are to be honest the best immigrants in the long term. Much easier to integrate over a few generations. Virtually all 2nd generation Chinese I know have the same interests as I do.

Although there is some tension between older generation Taiwanese/Hong Kong immigrants and the recent wave of mainland China ones.
>>
>>129377600
Japan should have exterminated all of you like in Nanking
>>
>>129378753
Butthurt that your country was built by immigrants, huwiteboi?
>>
>>129377600
Good. Plenty of you soulless cretins around so please kill yourself.
>>
>>129378521
dude, nearly every tribe was driven west. nobody wanted to live there
>>
>>129377130
Original White immigrants were mainly English (some Dutch and Germans as well) and the other ones came later so Whites spoke English between them.

"Fire water" only worked because Indians were willing to sell their lands for a good hangover. If I met some retarded people who would give me my weight in gold for a bottle of Jack Daniel's I would fucking do it.

Chinese fags don't create value, they only have economic power because they don't have democracy and are able to keep labour costs very low and thus become the global manufacturing powerhouse.

True economic value added (technological and organisation innovation) comes from White countries.

Little dicked chinks don't have creativity, the only quality they have is that they're huge faggots very afraid of other people's opinions so they will learn before the exam and cheat to get good grades.

China isn't even chink land; all the modern part of China is hugely Westernised and basically just exporting White capitalism to micropenis land. That's all there is to it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.