[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Convert me.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 56

File: christianity.jpg (37KB, 945x300px) Image search: [Google]
christianity.jpg
37KB, 945x300px
I'm agnostic at the moment and like the teachings of Christianity. However I just find it difficult to think that a God is above us all. Why should I follow Christianity and what are some arguments in favour of believing in a God.
>>
File: 1497049414010.png (2MB, 2471x715px) Image search: [Google]
1497049414010.png
2MB, 2471x715px
anime
>>
>>129374706
Tell God you don't buy his shit and demand that he prove he's real.
>>
>>129375101
Yes, do this. He'll come to you and say "Wow! You're such a euphoric gentleman! Thanks for not believing in me until there was no other option! Please, come straight to heaven. We need more free-thinking intellectuals like you."
>>
>>129375351
I recommend probably doing it at night when nobody else is around.

Yell at the top of your lungs. Tell God FUCK YOU if you don't reveal yourself and lay out various demands to know for sure what's true.
>>
>>129374706
It's important to understand that science and God are completely compatible. All knowing, infinite, without form, these qualities indicate that its not a person above you. The nothing that the big bang came to be within, is God.
>>
File: Sacred Heart of Jesus.jpg (383KB, 593x797px) Image search: [Google]
Sacred Heart of Jesus.jpg
383KB, 593x797px
>>129374706
Try not to think of God as a single person. Think of God the Father as an entity. A being. Pure divinity and the origin of life itself. "I Am Who I Am".

Christianity is all about salvation. About achieving your divine destiny and reuniting with the Father of all life and creation. It's about loving your fellow man.

What sort of specific questions do you have?
>>
>>129374706
I slowly became convinced of God's existence but now I can tell you he is certainly real, there is no specific evidence I can point to and say "this alone proves God's existence logically and scientifically" but I can tell you that having read the bible and seen everything it says about morality, history, the world, and itself, I now believe. The perfection of God's moral law's and the description of the human moral mindset specifically have convicted me to believe as I can provide no argument against them.
>>
>>129374706
If you can't believe Christ is the son of god nothing can persuade you of that. Just accept Catholic teachings as the column that susteined our society for thousand of years.
>>
>>129374706

Look up how Christ fulfilled the Messianic prophecies made centuries before his birth to the letter. That's what did it for me.
>>
>>129374706
My reason for choosing Christianity: of all the myths, legends and philosophy, this one is the story of the God that sacrifices for his creation, instead of asking for your sacrifice.
>>
File: jesusislord.jpg (146KB, 454x257px) Image search: [Google]
jesusislord.jpg
146KB, 454x257px
The story of Jesus as recorded in the gospels is about what happens when the Spirit of God appears on Earth, and is resisted by the worldly powers of organized religion and the state. Anytime the message of Christ becomes co-opted by religious doctrine or state power, it has already abandoned its roots, since at its core the Jesus story is about how those very powers will stop at nothing to subvert and destroy the Christ. Though of course they can never succeed - to those with eyes to see and ears to hear, the King remains enthroned.

Christ shows us that self-giving sacrificial love is the true power in the universe, not the top-down tyrannical brute strength of Caesar. Christ's earliest followers proclaimed "Jesus is Lord!", rather than "Caesar is Lord!" which regions conquered by the empire were required to say. The implied subversive question - who is making a better Kingdom? Caesar who puts people on crosses, or Christ who bears the cross in love for all? Caesar who dominates and kills all who oppose with brute strength, or God who raised Christ from the dead?

Why is self-giving sacrifice the ultimate power? Picture water. In some senses, the most submissive substance imaginable. It will flow through your fingers, fit any container you put it in. Yet nothing can compete with it for domination of the planet - it covers 70% of Earth's surface. It uses its power not to dominate like a tyrant, but to quietly nourish each and every thing that lives. This is built into Creation as a prefiguration of Christ. The blood of Christ is spiritual water, and those who drink of it will never thirst again.
>>
>>129376039
Good leaf post

Pretty much this
Then I started studying history and got redpilled on Hitler and the Nazis and all the history we've been lied to about since the 1930s and it was as if the veil from my eyes was violently lifted away and I saw the world as it was and not what I thought it should be
>>
>>129374706
“I never came into the church as a person who was being taught. I came in on my knees. That is the only way in. When people start praying they need truths; that’s all. You don’t come into the Church by ideas and concepts, and you cannot leave by mere disagreement."
>>
>>129375701
>specific questions
Um, god, why did you let me be raped by my uncle every weekend from when I was 6 1/2 until i was almost 9?
>>
>>129377146
>Then I started studying history and got redpilled on Hitler and the Nazis and all the history we've been lied to about since the 1930s
Everything told about Hitler is true. He was not a Christian, sadly, he only used Christianity as a means to an end. Hitler is almost antithetical to being a Christian. Other than hating the Jews, of course.
>>
>>129376881
Yes, thats comes later.
"Oy vey, just turn the other cheek to mudslimes and let them rape your women and kill your children, change them with love". I would to become Christian again but Im so disgusted by the way you guys cuck yourself out to everyone. No fucking bad bone. "Dude just turn da otha cheek n they will feel bad n apologize. Praise Jebus!"
>>
File: 1466935252748.jpg (71KB, 416x600px) Image search: [Google]
1466935252748.jpg
71KB, 416x600px
>>129377511
you were probably asking for it desu
>>
Ask me something you find bothersome or in conflict anon, I will try to answer it based on Christianity
>>
I want a serious answer from you Christfags. Why was I raped by my uncle for almost 3years when I was a kid? There is a lovng GOD???
>>
>>129377511
checked and post nekkie pics for research so we can set this issue to rest
>>
>>129377715
Turn the other cheek is referring to turning yours, and only your cheek. You cannot turn the other cheek for someone else. This is basic christian doctrine that fedoras and paganlarps seem to never understand.
>>
File: 1492688506175.jpg (39KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
1492688506175.jpg
39KB, 575x556px
>>129377935
>why do bad things happen to good people
go read the book of job, and if that doesn't satisfy you, go read the literal thousands of answers to this question, which are a literal google search away.
>>
>>129374706
>tell me what I should believe in

Doode just read on religion, belifs, codes and see what calls to you the most. Im have been a Heathen for years now cause germanic religions have been worshiped longer than abrahamic religions
>>
>>129377935
Bad things happen because they can happen, simple as that.
>>
File: The Baptism of the Lord.jpg (200KB, 961x1600px) Image search: [Google]
The Baptism of the Lord.jpg
200KB, 961x1600px
>>129377935
Humans have free will. Some humans decide to use that free will for evil intentions. Whatever you went through, it was for a reason. Maybe you are meant to be a social worker for abused children. Whatever your destiny is, if you choose to follow and achieve it, your past will only help you to make your future a brighter one.

I love you, Anon. I'm sorry that happened to you.
>>
>>129378098
I've read them all, Steve. Basically, according to Christians, God could hav prevented my uncle from sexually abusing me but he didn;t think it was worth it and he'll make everything right after we've all died, in the next life,
I'd like to say, if you believe THAT, you're an imbecile. A useful idiot.
>>
>>129377935
God is perfection, we are not. So a perfect God SHOULD be able to make a perfect world, perfect being, perfect universe. Nothing is perfect so the Christian is not perfect.
>>
>>129378796
You asked for answers, then you responded to them with personal attacks and nothing else.
>>
>>129378506
>Whatever you went through, it was for a reason.
If I could reach through the internet and strangle you, I would.
>>
>>129378796
>according to Christians, God could hav prevented my uncle from sexually abusing me but he didn;t think it was worth it and he'll make everything right after we've all died
you clearly haven't read many of them, because the answer is a lot more nuanced than this

if you are actually serious and not trolling, then I'm sorry your uncle raped you, but that's not God's fault, it's your uncle's fault. Do you not want anybody to have free will?
>>
>>129374706
You are athiest and this is a thinly veiled christianity hate thread.
>>
>>129374706
Religious people live longer. Studies have attributed this to lowered stress levels as a result of people having faith that God will take care of them.
>>
File: The Raising of Lazarus.jpg (288KB, 1400x1092px) Image search: [Google]
The Raising of Lazarus.jpg
288KB, 1400x1092px
>>129379029
Your anger won't changed what happened, and blaming God won't take the pain away.

Once again, I'm sorry. I hope you can one day escape your past and get the help you need.
>>
>>129379237
>people having faith that God will take care of them.
this is prosperity gospel and is not biblical
>>
File: imagesF6SFM0A1.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
imagesF6SFM0A1.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>129374706
Ok I will convert you

First yes God is above you but that is how it is, you I and all of us are his children he gave you a soul we are all a part of him in a way.

The ten commandments should be your moral guide in life, without rules there is anarchy.

Jesus died for our sins so you too can have a chance to get to heaven it like a second alliance with God the first one was for jews the chosen people but they have strayed from the path and Jesus was sent.

Now its important to realize there are two testaments the old one and the new one, the new one is more forgiving but we must not forget the old one where there are examples of punishment.

Christianity today relies more on the new testament but its to soften the perception and people then think Christianity is weak but its not.

It's a belief and don't be manipulated by religion or todays fake pope they come and go but faith is everlasting there will be times when you doubt it but its part of the process it how it forms you that matters.

Will you do it live like a man should or will you go to a deviant hopeless world ?

Nobody is forcing you but to think there is nothing above you is naive at best.
>>
>>129378506
Free will is an illusion. We may have will, but it's anything but free. You don't choose your genes, your brain, your parents, your environment you grow up in or any of the millions of influences you will encounter throughout your life.

The only reason you aren't some psychopathic murdered as opposed to a good person is in fact luck.
>>
>>129374706
If you don't accept Jesus' sacrifice you will suffer eternally in the lake of fire.
>>
>>129379464
Free Will doesn't mean you choose what you start off with, it means once you start, the choice of how to behave and interact with your fellow humans is up to you.
>>
>>129379464
>The only reason you aren't some psychopathic murdered as opposed to a good person is in fact luck.
yeah i've never heard about a psychopathic murderer, or a serial rapist, or lifelong drug abuse, or a child molester, or a human trafficker, or a devout muslim turn to christ.

nope, it was rigged from the start for that poor guy, the blocks already fell into place.
give me a fucking break
>>
File: Forbidden Fruit.jpg (209KB, 793x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Forbidden Fruit.jpg
209KB, 793x1024px
>>129379464
Entire books have been written on this argument. It's called Nature vs. Nurture.

Agree to disagree, I suppose :)
>>
>>129379411

Thank you for this response. I'm interested in sitting down and reading the Bible over time, what should I read?
>>
>>129379053
>I'm sorry your uncle raped you, but that's not God's fault, it's your uncle's fault. Do you not want anybody to have free will?
This is why people hate the church.
Since I was 6yo I was forced to take my uncles dick in my vagina and in my mouth. He was and is a respected church member. And yes everyone has heard my story. He ever apologised about 10 years ago and now its like nothing ever happened. But anyway.
Look at the responses I get on here and you'll understand why America in particular does nothing about child abuse, and in fact protects and nurtures abusers.
"Ïts not God's fault!"
>>
>>129379694
Alright, let me rephrase, what people commonly think of as free will, ie the ability to choose otherwise, is a myth.

Even your thoughts are not your choice. You don't actually choose what you think of next, your brain just presents the next thoughts to you.

Now I'm not arguing that choosing does happen, but I am arguing that the conscious part of your brain is not the part doing the choosing. In fact, it's the last thing to learn your choices down the chain.
>>
>>129379924
all of it from genesis to revelation
if the old testament seems to hard to a read for a beginner just read genesis, exodus, job and proverbs then read the new testament from start to finish
>>
>>129379172

Absolutely not. I'm absolutely agnostic, both of my parents are Christians but I could never fully convince myself that a God existed but I understand that a society needs religion and /pol/ has moved me further towards Christianity over time.
>>
>>129379936
That's ridiculous. The world doesn't center around child abusers. Just because we don't agree with you that nihilism is the only way doesn't mean that we're all glad you got raped. You aren't coping properly.
>>
>>129379924
a science book
>>
File: The Nativity of the Lord.jpg (634KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
The Nativity of the Lord.jpg
634KB, 1600x1200px
>>129379924
New Testament:
The Gospel of Matthew
The Gospel of John
Acts of the Apostles
Corinthians 1 and 2
Ephesians
>>
File: porche 911 did 911.jpg (372KB, 1344x840px) Image search: [Google]
porche 911 did 911.jpg
372KB, 1344x840px
>>129377968
Yes, so someone attacks me, the sole provider for my family, and Im like "naah man, this cool. atleast I get to go heaven while my family starves lmao"
>>
>>129379568
what a shitty thing to do, what a cunt, I would rather go to hell if Jesus is a goth emo cunt like that
>>
>>129374706
Watch this:

https://youtu.be/28i3lWxW5xs

Prof. Jordan Peterson identifies the "spiritual root" of religious truth, and Christianity, he sees, has the most developed understanding of the core values that seem to be embedded into our subconscious.

Things like morality, the sacraficial hero, the archetypes of storytelling are all engrained into our psyche at a fundemental level where when we here these words (the truth and goodness, uninhibited by human flaw) it sends us into a feeling of divine purpose.
>>
>>129379936
>"Ïts not God's fault!"
because it isnt? did god put his dick in your vagina and mouth? or did your uncle? it sounds to me like you're protecting your uncle from the evil deeds he did to you by blaming it on God. Talk about protecting and nurturing abusers.

your issue isn't with God, it's with free will. people have free will to do bad things, and if God intervened and stopped every single bad thing from happening, then it wouldn't really be free will, now would it?
Go read genesis, it will hopefully shed light on this.

I'll keep you in my prayers.
>>
>>129379746
Even when that happens, that wasn't "free will." If anything convinced a murdered to become a good person, well that influence still came from outside. Something he heard inspired him or made him feel bad or whatever and his brain and body reacted to it and now he's a good boy. Still isn't free will.
>>
Why should I believe the bible is the word of God? Or if it isn't, what value does the bible have as a religious authority?
>>
>>129380182
Treating science as its own branch of thought is unscientific in and of itself.
>>
File: Saint Michael the Archangel.jpg (313KB, 1576x2358px) Image search: [Google]
Saint Michael the Archangel.jpg
313KB, 1576x2358px
>>129380287
You are allowed to defend yourself and your family. In fact, there is something called "Just War Doctrine" in Catholicism.
>>
>>129379786
You don't choose nature or nurture. So neither of those actually help for the argument of free will.
>>
>>129374706
Religion is for the weak, Men who need a crutch to live by. Realize we cant even leave our solar system any time soon. Radiation wrecks everything. I believe in a supreme being. Religion is a tool of power and control. The worst thing is they dont understand the watchers are being watched.
>>
>>129379053
Imagine you are an adult babysitting two kids.
One kid kicks the other one in the head repeatedly then strips her naked and rapes her in every hole for 8 hours. You sit there and watch but do nothing to interfere. Because you are the christian god and believe in free will. KYS. This happened to me. There is no god
>>
Agnostic what? Theist, Deist, Pantheist, Atheist?
>>
>>129377511
God isnt actively interfering with the world.
See it as a testing ground. the Father sent the Son to pay for sin, including those before the Son. Then the Son left. Now the Holy Spirit watches over the church.

Sin is possible because people have to choose to follow God, God does not want people to simply be forced to follow him.

Again, its almost like a testing ground, the earth is. Man is fallen, and God wants us to be reunited, but we have to choose to leave our sinful styles behind and to follow him.
>>
>>129380444
see>>129376486
>>
>>129374706
Just look up William Lane Craig and Frank Turek
>>
>>129380287
are you purposely being facetious or are you just stupid?
>>129380397
people can chose to be influenced by something or not, when Jehovah's witnesses come knocking on their door with their amazing sales pitch do you immediately sign up to church? when you see an infomercial for the next hot new food processor do you instantly buy the family pack?

spiritual revelation can come through no outside influence to btw, everything is a choice.
>>
>>129374706
>Convert me

Sorry I'm an orthodox and we don't really believe in converting.
If you ever feel like it, you will convert yourself.
>>
>>129380564
the adult babysitter was hired to protect and watch over the children
God has no obligations to nurture or protect us.
>>
>>129379244
>Your anger won't changed what happened, and blaming God won't take the pain away.
>Once again, I'm sorry. I hope you can one day escape your past and get the help you need.
I need to forgive god? Behold, the cancer of the christian mind.
>>
>>129374706
>>129375701
>>129376039
>>129376919
>>129378506
>>129379244
>>129379786
>>129380235
14 And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years, 15 and let them be lights in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth.” And it was so. 16 God made two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars. 17 God set them in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth, 18 to govern the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness. And God saw that it was good. 19 And there was evening, and there was morning—the fourth day.

Whatever kind of idiot wrote the bible apparantly thought that plants existed before the sun
>>
>>129380671
How can one say "we dont believe in converting"?

The sole purpose of life is to spread the word of God
>>
>>129379694
>Free Will doesn't mean you choose what you start off with, it means once you start, the choice of how to behave and interact with your fellow humans is up to you.

But what you start off with is why you make those decisions.
>>
File: 1461870588344.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1461870588344.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>>129380843
because they did, god created them that way
>>
>>129380671
>>129380851
because ortholarps like him are only cultural christians, just do whatever you want man
>>
>>129377935
Why do you feel entitled to happiness?
>>
>>129380914
>But what you start off with is why you make those decisions.
you want to make decision that don't pertain to you at all? are you retarded or something
>>
File: Fourty Days in the Desert.jpg (153KB, 1000x730px) Image search: [Google]
Fourty Days in the Desert.jpg
153KB, 1000x730px
>>129380780
>forgive god
I didn't say anything even close to that. I'm saying that you are currently struggling with your past and you need help. Serious professional help. Being angry at God, or a God, or any supernatural being isn't going to change what happened and it won't take the pain away.
>>
>>129380633
But we don't choose our influences. I don't "decide" how much something is going to have an influence on me. I either hear their sales pitch and I like it and am convinced, or I'm not.

Think of dragons, do you think you could actually choose right now to believe in dragons? You can't.
>>
>>129374706
>Be Christian
>Avoid faggotry cuck-christians.
>Join hardcore christians who realize it's time to fight for Our Lord. (Usually a smaller congregation.)
Our heavenly father may bless and forgive, but we also have to show some resistance to Satan and his apostle Mohammed.

Learn to appreciate Deus Vult and The Crusades.
Muslim shitskins cover in fear when white non-jewed Christians appear.
>>
>>129380564
Then you give the victim eternal life in ultimate paradise and give the rapist eternal punishment in hell. Sounds just to me.

Besides: Since when did your feelings determine whether or not there is a god, you edgy loony?
>>
>>129380843
>14 And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years, 15 and let them be lights in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth.” And it was so. 16 God made two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars. 17 God set them in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth, 18 to govern the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness. And God saw that it was good. 19 And there was evening, and there was morning—the fourth day.

This doesn't say that? Light came first?
>>
>>129378796
all life is suffering

the answer is to find a philosopy that enables you to withstand tragedy

god doesn't love you, the loving part of god is found within yourself and other people
>>
I tried reading KJV but it's very difficult to understand and I feel like I'm missing a lot of important stuff if I dont look up an explanation for each story (which seems like it's missing the whole point of reading it)

Is there a more modern version I could read that's still good?
>>
>>129380144
>You aren't coping properly.
Standard Christian response to church child abuse. Could yo possibly TRY and put yourself in my shoes just for 10 seconds, and imagine how such a fucked up statement would make you feel???
>>
>>129380925
No they didn't, plants need sunlight for photosynthesis and even the earth itself didn't exist before the sun
>>
File: The Finding at the Temple.jpg (236KB, 736x1075px) Image search: [Google]
The Finding at the Temple.jpg
236KB, 736x1075px
>>129380843
>he thinks that Genesis is literally how the earth was created and not an allegory of our creation
>he thinks every Christian is a fundamentalist idiot

Fucking hell, Ahmed. I know you're knew to Western Civilization but at least go to a Mass before pretending to know anything about us.
>>
>you want to make decision that don't pertain to you at all? are you retarded or something

I don't get what you mean, explain?
>>
>>129381134
>Think of dragons, do you think you could actually choose right now to believe in dragons? You can't.
i believe dragons were the "prehistoric" dinosaurs that lived alongside man pre-flood :^)

i get your point though, and it's an argument that's gone back and forth for ages. like that other anon said, nature vs nurtue, and we aren't going to solve this dilemma on a congolese ivory trading forum in one thread
>>
File: ttt.jpg (20KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
ttt.jpg
20KB, 229x220px
>>129381248
>that's
be careful there are gender neutral versions which fuck up the story
>>
>Anglo wanting to be Christian
How many Christians are there left in the UK?
>>
>>129381066
Can you explain this?
>>
>>129380558
I would argue it's for the strong, playing on easy mode with no rules is for the weak.
>>
>>129381258
you think ancient people didn't know plants need sunlight?
give me a break
>>129381265
genesis is literal
>>
>>129381248
New American Bible
>>
>>129381443
hundreds of thousands.
>>
>>129380142
I know this is going to sound hokey but believe me when I say he reveals himself to you the more you believe in him. Its why it is called faith.
>>
>>129381454
explain what
i thought my post was pretty straight forward
>>
>>129380395
>did god put his dick in your vagina and mouth? or did your uncle? it sounds to me like you're protecting your uncle from the evil deeds he did to you by blaming it on God. Talk about protecting and nurturing abusers.
>your issue isn't with God, it's with free will. people have free will to do bad things, and if God intervened and stopped every single bad thing from happening, then it wouldn't really be free will, now would it?
>Go read genesis, it will hopefully shed light on this.
>I'll keep you in my prayers.
This is the corrupt mind of the christian. It's nothing to do with Christianity. It's my problem
>>
>>129381265
>MUH METAPHOR

If you can't even take God for his word, then why bother?
>>
Read the book of Revalations. Many of the prophecies have come true, some will. The symbolism and events can be directly linked to today.
>>
>>129381562
>you want to make decision that don't pertain to you at all? are you retarded or something

It's not, I don't get it?
>>
>>129381566
LOL it is your problem. You refuse to acknowledge it and instead blame a supernatural being for your pain.

Either you're a troll, or you need professional help. Christianity is an ideology, not a boogeyman.
>>
>>129381609
Bible was always metaphorical, mehmet
Jesus talks with parables
>>
>>129380851
>>129381003
>t. people pretending to know what they're talking about

it's like listening to people who just graduated high school tell nuclear scientists what the REAL mechanics of the atom
>>
The case for God is found in philosophy. Not science. Or history. And even then, why should you believe in the Christian God over other Gods?
>>
here's what I did

I opened my heart and prayed and asked God if he was really there and if there was hope for me

you have to be genuine about it though, you have to be willing to accept that He's truly there

I did that and God made himself known, can't really go into too much detail about the how, because I can't really explain what happened

I just know He's there now
>>
>>129381566
ok now i know you're an epic trolle, either read the posts answering you and try to understand what they mean or remain an emotionally stunted adult for the rest of your life blaming a supernatural being for all of your problems.
>>
>>129381256
grab an assault emu and kill the man, ask for forgiveness later
>>
File: Presentation of the Keys.jpg (225KB, 1132x1003px) Image search: [Google]
Presentation of the Keys.jpg
225KB, 1132x1003px
>>129381609
>he thinks God literally wrote the Bible

Come on, some of the books are even named after those who wrote them
>>
File: Alan_Keyes.jpg (57KB, 416x431px) Image search: [Google]
Alan_Keyes.jpg
57KB, 416x431px
>>129374706
Friendly reminder that the Gospels twice trace Jesus's genealogy back to Adam.

You have to believe mankind started with two people six thousand years ago to be a Christian.
>>
>>129381819
okay christcuck, what kind of metaphor is it supposed to be? what is the meaning behind it? Why couldn't he even get the fucking order right?
>>
>>129380476
Looked it up, thats something men created. Not God. Kinda like there is no need for God in that one eh? :^)
>>
>>129381827
out of curiosity, where does it say in scripture "don't convert people"
>>
>>129381356
Yea I really gotta stop using the dragon analogy for my argument cause it's too ambiguous. Maybe Poseidon or werewolves.

Anyways, good day to you anon.
>>
>>129381990
>what are the parables
>>
>>129381916
They trace him back to David, not Adam
>>
>>129374706
>However I just find it difficult to think that a God is above us all.
So the dumbfucks have successfully convinced you that if you just leave nothingness alone for long enough, it will explode and turn into a universe?
>>
>>129374706
Try looking into Eastern religions like Hinduism, Buddhism, ect... That is really what set off the Transcendental movement in the US, which lead to many of the reform movements, which lead to modern day left ideas.
Everyone is better of going back to the source instead of listening to decades of useless reinterpretations.
>>
>>129381562
My point was that the reason we make decisions is outside of our control, nature (we don't choose) nurture (we don't choose). Free will can't exist.

I don't see how you post relates to that point.
>>
File: Manassas.png (394KB, 635x476px) Image search: [Google]
Manassas.png
394KB, 635x476px
>>129376039
The worst Sins of mankind.
1. Greed
2. Gluttony
3. Murder
4. Adultery
5. Lust
6. Treachery
7. Immorality
It doesn't matter anymore. The leaders of the World are mostly Satanist. #resist #impeach the last Hope before mass World War.
>>
>>129381256
One doesn't have to be a rape victim to tell when another isn't dealing with it properly. Being a rape victim isn't some badge of honor that gives you authority over others.
>>
>>129379924
the Catholic Bible of course
>>
File: time.jpg (5KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
time.jpg
5KB, 299x168px
>>129374706
the only thing that will convert you is time. No need to ask retards here. Just live your life, whoever you are, wherever you are, It'll come.
>>
>>129381914
Genesis was part of God's direct revelation to Moses, it was not some kind of inspiration, God reveleale it that way, or thats what christians believe :^)))
>>
>>129382035
I asked him to explain what kind of metaphor this passage of genesis was supposed to be, fuck off with your jesus for a moment
>>
>>129381080
>you need help. Serious professional help
4chan christcuck tells me i need professional help, 1 minute after he exonerates his christian god from all responsibility for my experience being raped by a church elder as a kid. Christians are retarded.
>>
File: 1452832868646.jpg (38KB, 396x454px) Image search: [Google]
1452832868646.jpg
38KB, 396x454px
>>129381519
why would you recommend him that it has gender neutral words omg ...
>>
>>129376486

>Look up how a guy, who's existence is still debatable to this day, did some stuff in a book filled dubious information that flip-flops between metaphor and reality on a cherry-picking basis

I too enjoy how Harry Potter managed to fulfill prophecies written before his birth. He sure is an incredible and divine savior.
>>
>>129382001
>please go find the exact passage that proves what you said

sorry mate, I don't go around trying to CONVERT PEOPLE to my ideology, so I don't have memes ready neither the new testament memorized
>>
>>129382044
Oh we don't know what caused the universe, we know it started with big bang, but where big bang came from is a mystery.

Now I know that may sound tempting to jump in and say "It was God who did it!", but we gotta hold on for a sec.

Why should we accept it's God, but not aliens? Why should we accept it's God, but not computer programmers and this is, in fact, a simulation?

Why should we accept it's the Christian God as opposed to some God we don't know about or do know about. Or who's to say it wasn't a team of engineers, or maybe a cause we can't even conceive of.
>>
>>129382348
Because it's the official Catholic bible.

>inb4 being called a pagan papist cuck
>>
>>129381742
I don't really want to get to meta, so I'll try to walk you through what I meant:

You said
>But what you start off with is why you make those decisions.
Implying that your starting point that we'll call A determines every single choice that you will make for the rest of your life.

This is true. If you're born in Nigeria, every choice you make will be in Nigeria, and will be influenced by Nigeria.

However, your implication is that since our starting point is A and we didn't chose that, all of our future choices are not valid because they're only happening in Nigeria, and are influenced by Nigeria.

You seem to see free will as floating in the aether, when it's really this very grounded things.
When I said:
>you want to make decision that don't pertain to you at all?
I was implying that you obviously can't make decision that don't pertain to Nigeria, because you exist in Nigeria, and you're not floating in space or time. To make choices requires other agents, parties, etc. and not just a limitless void.

Conclusion:
The fact that you were born in Nigeria, which was never a choice, doesn't discount the fact that all the choices you make in Nigeria are choices.

I don't want to get it further than this
>>
>>129382041
I was kind of wrong, but you're totally wrong.

The genealogy in Luke starts with Adam. The one in Matthew starts with Abraham, but it's not like the Bible doesn't also give his genealogy.
>>
>>129381990
Heres one for you nigger.
>>
>>129381916
>Friendly reminder that the Gospels twice trace Jesus's genealogy back to Adam.
Friendly reminder that few Christians take the bible as embarrassingly literal as athiots do. When athiots read Genesis (assuming they CAN read), they honestly assume there was a talking snake with vocal cords, lips, tongue, and teeth. The idea that it's metaphorical for something beyond ordinary understanding is beyond an athiot's mental capacity. That's probably why virtually every important discovery has been made by a Christian.
>>
>>129379383
Matthew 6:26
>>
>>129381158
>Then you give the victim eternal life in ultimate paradise and give the rapist eternal punishment in hell. Sounds just to me.
>Besides: Since when did your feelings determine whether or not there is a god, you edgy loon

This is the mental cuckoldry of the christian believer: It is morally okay for a child to suffer physical and mental torture in this life, because DON"T WORRY, it will all be made-up-for when you die.
Can you believe that...
>>
File: Let He Who Is Without Sin.jpg (514KB, 2220x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Let He Who Is Without Sin.jpg
514KB, 2220x1200px
>>129382514
Certain events and persons in the Bible can be historically proven to have happened. For example, there was a great flood in Israel years before the story of Noah's Ark was written. Jews were actually enslaved in Egypt for a period of time. King David was a real historical figure. I could go on and on.
>>
Don't become a Christian, become a pagan!!!

https://join.skype.com/wtaqxsLCoQ6Q

Discord code: w68tguT

Join to talk
>>
>>129382525
>Sorry I'm an orthodox and we don't really believe in converting.
>what? you want me to explain why us based orthodox don't believe in converting by quoting the scripture that we claim to believe in? lmao fuck off nerd

You sound like a lukewarm christian and not really a christian at all if you hold beliefs that can't even be backed up by a single bible verse.

Maybe try reading the bible.
>>
>>129376039
>The perfection of God's moral law's and the description of the human moral mindset specifically have convicted me to believe as I can provide no argument against them.

I would imagine you wouldn't. If a collection of humans come together and form a moral code which appeals to you, it would make sense that you'd want to buy into it. All the better if they say, "oh, AND this list of things you agree with happens to be divine in origin." Neat, now you get to wave away any doubts you or others have about them.

Long story short, if you believe what you're doing is correct, moral and just and someone tells you/you read in a supposedly holy text that yes, you are in fact right, of course you'd believe it.

Still isn't proof of a God, though.
>>
>>129374706
I don't believe in invisible gods and such, however its more like "what team are you on"?
>>
>>129382547
>Oh we don't know what caused the universe, we know it started with big bang, but where big bang came from is a mystery.
Good, so it would be both decent of you and appropriately humble to stop pretending you've ruled out the possibility of a God. I'll stop mocking your stupid Inflationary Universe Theory if you'll show a proper amount of dismay at athiots that mock Christians with insulting straw man analogies like the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
>>
>>129381522
I haven't seen any. Where does one find these Christian Britbongs?
>>
>>129380305
Romans 6: 23
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
>>
>>129382638
Wtf I'm a christkike now
>>
>>129382853
>I go around with memorized bible verses to back up my words
>Maybe try reading the bible.
you first, mate.
>>
File: 02f.jpg (49KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
02f.jpg
49KB, 655x527px
What does religion have to say about suicide?

>>129382309
Agnostic here so maybe you'll take this without bias, but you really do sound kind of loony. The dude you're arguing with already told you that God isn't responsible for what happened to you, your uncle is.
>>
>>129383031
>behold my fairy tale quotes
>>
>>129383059
>what is determinism
>>
>>129383057
I don't memorize the whole bible, but I memorize bible verses to back up claims I have in christian circles.
Are you retarded or something?
>>
>>129383059
I'd say that God (chrisitan) says that it's not right. You're supposed to use your life to do whatever you can to the best ability, glorifying God however you can (like through achievement or spreading the gospel). That's pretty much the earthly goal of it
>>
File: Immaculate Heart of Mary.jpg (379KB, 595x791px) Image search: [Google]
Immaculate Heart of Mary.jpg
379KB, 595x791px
>>129383059
"She" thinks that since "her" uncle went to Church, Christianity caused him to rape her. As if he was shouting Deus Vult! or something when he did it.
>>
>>129383112
>behold my rapefugee river
t i p p e d
i
p
p
e
d
>>
>>129383024
I'll be the first to admit that and I point it out to other atheists when I see them being intellectually dishonest. Personally, in good faith, I can't make the claim God doesn't exist. I can only say I don't find the evidence for God compelling enough to be convinced.
>>
>>129381855
>ok now i know you're an epic trolle, either read the posts answering you and try to understand what they mean or remain an emotionally stunted adult for the rest of your life blaming a supernatural being for all of your problems.
Anon believes it's my problem that I have a hard time believing in a just god after being sexually abused during my formative years by a family member and church offical. Thanks anon.
>>
>>129380633
>spiritual revelation can come through no outside influence

Ah yes, it is entirely coincidence that if your parents are of a certain religion, so too will the children.
It is entirely coincidence that if you're born in the Middle East you're very likely going to be Muslim, and if you're born in some far-flung African tribe you probably aren't Christian.

It is very interesting, then, that there aren't mudhuts here and there in the jungles with random Christians in them.
>>
>>129382741
The world doesn't revolve around you. Neither does the system that God created. Being angry at us isn't going to take the pain away.
>>
File: 28.02.17 - 2.png (326KB, 530x381px) Image search: [Google]
28.02.17 - 2.png
326KB, 530x381px
>>129383379
thanks for the tip amerifat
>>
>>129381827
>it's like listening to people who just graduated high school

It's almost like this board is predominately composed of people in that demographic.
>>
Agnosticism isn't a statement of belief. Stop misusing this word, ignorant faggots, you're all atheists.
>>
>>129382108
>Being a rape victim isn't some badge of honor that gives you authority over others.
I'm so sorry for having a misinformed opinion on Jesus and his church officers. It must be my fault.
>>
>>129382596
Thanks I get it now.

Lets say you're born in Nigeria to Nigerian parents. You didn't choose either of those things. Now you make a decision of your own 'free will' to go to University, why? You made the decision because of your genes and because of your environment, neither of which you chose. It was never 'your choice' because 'you' is entirely constructed by things outside of your control. Only God has free will because He was not created, perhaps God is the universal will which runs through all of us.
>>
>>129375533
Why would the omnipotent have to lower himself to our standards to prove to something to a cheeky dumbass nobody?
>>
>>129377715

Contextually that was referring to shaming people with kindness instead of using violence, in a period when Christians were a minority group.

Essentially smart protest. God has always promoted action against evil and the preservation of his people. Hell Jesus told the disciples to buy swords, and he whipped the shit out of the merchants in the temple.

It's just Christianity in the west is so influenced by societal decadence, neo-liberal thought, and (((other))) subversions.

I would recommend reading your bible, studying the history and cultures of the times, getting bible concordances to understand possible translations of texts, and reading others interpretations.

Go to church if you want community. You don't need it to worship and be Christian.
>>
Titus 1:16
They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.
>>
>>129380593
> Bargain reincarnation theory
laffin
>>
>>129374706
The Big Bang of our universe, was simply a white hole opening.

The existence beyond the singularity is called absonite space-time reality. The entity(ies) there have the opportunity to abstain from life in space time. They decide where the white holes open. God is their father. The universe we live in is his Sons creation. He bestowed himself on earth under the ideal human being named Jesus from Nazareth in an attempt to heal the angry mortals with a message of absolution, and probity.
>>
>>129383398
>I'll be the first to admit that and I point it out to other atheists when I see them being intellectually dishonest. Personally, in good faith, I can't make the claim God doesn't exist. I can only say I don't find the evidence for God compelling enough to be convinced.
Then I have no argument with you.
>>
File: LARPAGANS.jpg (277KB, 680x1156px) Image search: [Google]
LARPAGANS.jpg
277KB, 680x1156px
>>129381990
>christcuck
put achmeds refugee cock out of your mouth and then maybe we can talk
>>
>>129383651
How on earth would somebody else be responsible for what you actively choose to believe? Are you trying to pretend that you don't even have control of your own thoughts? I hope you're seeing a therapist.
>>
File: 1481540282767.png (55KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1481540282767.png
55KB, 1127x685px
>>129383687
>Only God has free will because He was not created, perhaps God is the universal will which runs through all of us.
This is what I meant about getting way too meta, which is usually what these free will conversation degrade into. I might be a brainlet but I have trouble wrapping my head around metaphysical concepts.
>>
>>129383059
>God isn't responsible for what happened to you

But I thought it was God's plan?

God has a plan for all of us. For some, it is living for 30 seconds and then dying shortly after birth. For others, it is raping your nephew/niece.

Why?
>I'm the LORD I ain't gotta explain shit, please donate to the hat on Sunday, thanks senpai
>>
>>129383059
>you really do sound kind of loony. The dude you're arguing with already told you that God isn't responsible for what happened to you, your uncle is.
People like you create suicide
>>
god kills over 2 million people in the bible. The devil only 10. But wow he so moral
>>
>>129383042
Are you niggers 100% retarded. Tower of Babel came way before Christ. I understand people are worthless idiots, and id have to kill at least 5 billion of them before a normal good life could happen. Nice Israel proxy. Your both niggers to me.
>>
>>129377715

Oh, and also understand that the bible may or may not be the unadulterated word of God. Since Christianity and its many denominations have almost always been political to an extent, I would say in my opinion it probably has been altered to fit certain goals.

Take some time to read and reflect, and focus on the overarching themes and intent.
>>
>>129383688
The omnipotent has nothing to prove. That's exactly the whole part of it.

Because we have free will, it's up to us what we want to believe. And it's so perverse that game theory and economists can't explain why it's better if we love one another. They also can't explain seek and ye shall receive -- it's not logical, captain.
>>
>be a redpilled™ atheist
>wake up in late afternoon becouse i don't have a job and live in moms basement
>she is never home becouse she is a strong independant woman and she is expressing her sexuality in the docks
>i start my day eating cold tendis and jerk off to gay porn
>Smear shit on my own shit on my face as i stroke my tiny dick with my fat fingers
>came on my japaneese body pillow
>shit i smred shit on my copy of "God's Delusion!"
>Get angry
>Go on r/atheism to vent
>get banned for not being tolerant enough
>where can i go? Where will an euphoric individual such as myself be treated right?
>come to /pol/
>get insulted for wearing a fedora
FUCKING CHRISTKEKS
CHRISTIANITY IS NOT WHITE
>>
>>129383908
prove that christianity is not utter bullshit and contradictory to science and then we can talk, most irrelevant of all european countries
>>
>>129384078
>he doesn't want a badass old testament god smiting his enemies and fucking shit up

Why live friendo :^)
>>
>>129383908

>Is annoyed at others using name calling as a form of counter argument

>Proceeds to use name calling as a form of counter argument

Getting my daily quota of keks out of this thread.
>>
It's better for you to talk to a priest OP and ask him these questions.

It's best to believe in God because we were created for a reason. Think of your spirit, the essence of YOU. It doesn't make sense to think we were just developed randomly with different brain connections and etc etc. makes more sense that we were designed. If we were designed then why were we designed and who designed us? This is as basic as I can get
>>
>>129382955
I literally said at the start of my post that:
>there is no specific evidence I can point to and say "this alone proves God's existence logically and scientifically
implying that it's purely a personal journey and depends from person to person, I can't prove God exists to anybody.

>>129383458
>It is very interesting, then, that there aren't mudhuts here and there in the jungles with random Christians in them.
There are. People who have no heard of Christ, or the Bible, can be saved.
>>
>>129383921
>How on earth would somebody else be responsible for what you actively choose to believe? Are you trying to pretend that you don't even have control of your own thoughts? I hope you're seeing a therapist
This anon believes in vicarious redemption
>>
>>129383984
What would be the point of earth if it were just the same as Heaven?
>>
For anyone curious, there's a book called My Big TOE by Thomas Campbell. He's a physicist that believes the universe is like a computer simulation and all the different religions that stumbled upon "God" are in fact people who discovered this on their own and used their own language to describe it. Ie we're all talking about the same thing, roughly speaking.

Won't say I believe him, but it's an interesting read!
>>
>>129383985
Pro tip: Threatening suicide is not something that sane people do.
>>
>>129383688

More like proving his existence to an entire world in which his followers are an increasing minority.

But I mean, if you're a God who gets off on worship, why on earth would you care if your worshippers cease to exist in the next 100 years or so?

I mean, I'm sure that worked out great for Zeus et al.
>>
>>129384183
It will not matter, because you are an euphoric fedora that will find a reason to disbelieve even if God would appwar in front of you and said "I exist". Humble yourself first.
>>
>>129384401
>believes the universe is like a computer simulation
I'm always incredibly skeptical of this theory, because it's Jewish in origin and promotes nihilism, which is poison to the human psyche.
>>
File: 2.jpg (59KB, 643x648px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
59KB, 643x648px
>>129383969
I'm a brainlet too 110iq
>>
>>129384337
I believe that individuals are in control of their own thoughts. Call me crazy, I guess.
>>
>>129383985
How so? Do expand your line of thought, if you may. It's not like I called you crazy out of nowhere, my reasoning is there.

>>129383984
I would like to see someone tackle this as well leafanon. I never read the bible so maybe the answer is somewhere in there.
>>
>>129382641
How can the genealogies, complete with the ages at which people died, be taken non-literally?

Was Abraham real? Did God make a covenant with him and his descendants? That's kind of a big part of the story.

Who committed original sin? To whom did he pass it on?

My dude, I don't care about the talking snake. I want you to understand that the Bible gives us a very detailed and specific story and that it's not true.

For example, the whole earth was flooded and all humans except Noah 's family died in 2300 BC. There's very little wiggle room as the OT is full of dates. So was God just lying? Or is this all a silly bunch of stone age make-believe?
>>
>>129384539
>i have no proof

as expected
>>
Romans 1:28
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

>>129384124

2 Timothy 3: 16-17
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
>>
>>129384547
As you should be mate.

Thomas does believe there is a "God", but he just doesn't believe it's specifically any of the current Gods. God in his thinking is the entity that started this simulation.
>>
>>129374706
Truly search for God with a broken & contrite heart..
You can fool everyone in the world saying that you are but He knows if you truly are.
Pray to Him, truly call out to Him in your own time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0TRS6xqGO0
>>
>>129384154
>And it's so perverse that game theory and economists can't explain why it's better if we love one another

..What? Of course they can explain. Humanity's ancestors who have a predisposition for cooperating with each other had a far better chance of surviving than those who isolate themselves. Being able to survive means you're more likely to have kids. Their kids share in this disposition to cooperate.

A species that refuses to interact except for mating isn't going to become a dominant species.
>>
>>129374706
You want to be christian? become a fool and check out Alvin Plantinga´s philosophy
>>
>>129384178
>I have a hard time believing in a just god
seems like you actually hate God for something he didn't do

Who's fault do you think it is? God's? Or your uncle's? Answer honestly.
>>
>>129384154
Uh huh
>>129384498
But that's what the gospel is for
>Christianity
>not existing in the next 100 years
Ha! I'm not so sure about that,leaf
>>
>>129384618
Titus 3: 9
But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.
>>
>>129384397

Now you're asking the right questions.

I'll answer your question with another question,

If God has a plan for us that we are unable to break away from, what is the point of Earth? God has already determined who will go where, why and how.

It's like playing the Sims, making an asshole of a Sim with all the dickbag personality traits, and then getting upset when he does dickbag stuff to people.

You already know from the get-go this nigga goin' to jail.
>>
>>129374706
I can't. But I will pray for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Owr5SlwqYGw
>>
File: Religion of Evolution.png (2MB, 1153x841px) Image search: [Google]
Religion of Evolution.png
2MB, 1153x841px
>>129384183
Have you seen this video? If not then I would recommend it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMA41EVDhqw
All we have are theories about our origin, you have to believe which one you want to believe in.
>>
>>129377653
The leaf redeems himself by reverting to his true leaf ways
>>
>>129383688
oh here you are you little bitch, nice way to answer blindly so that you don't get your due response

>You can say it all the times you want, its still complete bullshit
No way , youre a terminal fag who hides his answear, not only you pull numbers out of your ass but you can also put your laptop in see if it fits

>People like you are just lazy bums who latch their weak egos to caricature-tier elitistic myths and cosmovisions, just like this other retard i was arguing with who was a caricature of internet atheism
>no once again again don't tell me about being a lazy bum your argentinian prairie nigger lmao you imagine everything without reading the fucking text you're a fucking baby in the internet

>its an easy way to dismiss everyone else as a retard and not having to make an effort to understand them
(You)

get lost you fucking clown, goddamn 12 yearold shit kike , posing as a grown up online
>>
>>129384834

Good quotes, thank you :) .
>>
>>129385479
>But that's what the gospel is for

Which, as you can plainly see even here with the frequency of these threads, isn't quite as effective as it once was.

>Ha! I'm not so sure about that,leaf

Have you see how shitty our birth rates are? You're right though, probably closer to 300.
>>
File: 1387501530426.png (296KB, 1600x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1387501530426.png
296KB, 1600x1049px
>>129385122
checked and I know, right? When I got to reading about all the math behind how it's more profitable when everybody is statically a sociopath, I only thought
>are these people legitimately retarded?

But they don't stop. It's what's really behind Obamacare
>>
>>129385122
Was about to say, there's heartwarming stuff discovered in game theory.

People are quite likely to share their rewards with other players if they feel the other players didn't get their fair share. (Well I'm guessing this was tested with white people and not niggers, but still)
>>
>>129374706
You're just going to find out that God doesn't exist. Just go to church and don't ask so many questions.
>>
>>129378796
You should convert to Islam and see how Muhammad will prevent your anus from being raped, suffering is a consequence of free will you fucking Abo. If we didn't have free will we'd still be animals. People were getting sacrificed to the gods left and right back in the day, evil shit still happens on the daily. God can't intervene for everyone but if you keep the faith he'all deliver you away from evil. Also your parents should be executed for letting your uncle rape you, your parents didn't have faith that's why you were left as prey, because they were abo heretics. Play heretic games get heretic prizes. Sorry bout your anus
>>
>>129382309
>Sorry that happened to you,
>That elder was not a Christian,
>God will judge him (or her),
>God gave us free will so it wasn't His fault
>you need to get Right w/ Christ,
>He can take that burden off of you.
>>
>>129385988
you really have no shame do you? morals my ass you retard
>>
Mark 16: 16
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
>>
>>129385892

The jist is that human nature is basically the Joker. One minute they're doing abnormally nice things they wouldn't usually do, the next the same guy trolling the shit out of some poor fuck.

Primates gunna primate, basically.
>>
>>129383985
To be perfectly honest, I do understand where you're coming from. I too, was put under unfortunate situations. I don't have a family. At least, not a real one. Blood doesn't matter whatsoever when the people you're living with actively ignore and cause you to suffer, trust me. I've hated God for a long time because of it. Tried suicide more times than I can count.

Yet, through a person I admire, I've been warming up more and more for christianity, even though I am still suicidal, still blame God for my misfortunes and don't see myself setting foot in a church anywhere in this millenia.
>>
>>129385988
>God can't intervene for everyone

That doesn't sound very omnipotent.
>>
why dont we live in heaven if god s goal is for us to be happy? Why is there suffering, why is ther evil in this world?
>>
>>129384618

Well for Noah it could have been just that section in the world, which was being prepped for the coming of Christ (i.e. Hebrews).

I would definitely do some research online and look through some different theories. Also keep in mind that the bible is likely not the exact word of God unaltered as some religious folks claim, and that the OT was written by the Hebrews. And those Hebrews did some bad shit and turned against God quite a few times, so it wouldn't be a gross exaggeration for them to put influences from other religions or to change things to fit their needs.
>>
File: 1497078458180.jpg (203KB, 3020x1517px) Image search: [Google]
1497078458180.jpg
203KB, 3020x1517px
>>129385519
Leaf,your are trying to see God but with your own point of view,dosent really work that way
>what's the point of earth
This is the place he created all known life,so its kinda important

>>129385868
The gospel is very effective, many have tried to burn the writings to the last book,all have failed
The bible is the #1 book towering above anything else, who are you joking?
>muh birthrates
Don't tie faith with race

>>129385775
And here we see the angry shill,furious that people dare talk about the faith,ghost yourself
>>
>>129386349
>I would definitely do some research online and look through some different theories.

This bothers me when people do this.

>I'm not really sure how to explain this, but hopefully someone somewhere on the internet has managed to come up with some way to explain this, if not hopefully you can't be assed to look into it cause fuck if I know.
>>
>>129386436
go hide somewhere so i dont find you
>>
>>129385500
Shoulda told God
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
>>129374706
Don't need to believe in one if it doesn't exist.
>>
>>129386290
Hope this helps you anon. I was suicidal back in high school. The thought that really changed my mind was "I'm going to die eventually anyway, so I might as well stick around and see what happens."

There's always the chance things will get better and you may miss out on it if you check out early.
>>
>>129386327
John 3
14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
>>
>>129386436
>Leaf,your are trying to see God but with your own point of view,dosent really work that way

I'm not even sure what you mean by this and to be frank, it is basically a had-wavey cop out.

>This is the place he created all known life,so its kinda important

Garden of Eden was where he created all known life, Earth was where he dumped us after Adam and Eve screwed up and got banned. At least that was the impression I got.

Either way, the experience of life on Earth has no meaning, then. If Earth itself is important only "because life was created here," it STILL does not explain what the point of us being on Earth is.
At all.

>The gospel is very effective, many have tried to burn the writings to the last book,all have failed
The bible is the #1 book towering above anything else, who are you joking?

Again, Christianity is in the decline. The Gospel is not as effective as it once was. The fact that others have attempted to destroy it in the distant past has zero barring on the matter that fewer and fewer people aren't believing it.

>Don't tie faith with race

It has nothing to do with race, it has everything to do with the fact that Christian parents birth Christian children. The dominant faith will be the one who produces the most adherents. Very basic concept, the Catholic church understands this very well.
>>
>>129386899
Jesus, just realized if I did in fact kill myself I would never have met the love of my life, who was absolutely worth the suffering.

We broke up eventually, but I'm damn happy I dated her for the 2 years that I did.
>>
>>129386349
And Catholicism, Orthodoxy, and most of Protestantism go down! Biblical inerrancy BTFO by lying kikes!

What will Christcucks think up next?
>>
>>129386321
He's not gonna intervene for you Leaf on the day of the rake, but he clearly intervned and helped Donald Trump win the presidency. He's omnipotent in the sense of the universe being put into motion but if I pray for a million dollars to fall from the sky it's not gonna happen. God doesn't give handouts he gives opportunities. What you do with the opportunity is on you. God helps those who help themselves.
>>
>>129386974
that does not answer his question
>>
>>129385519
You know how painters constantly try to create paintings that really capture historical events? Imagine a painting that captures an entire universe's worth of events. That would be pretty glorious, no?
>>
>>129383416
What's worse, being sexually abused or killed? People die every day. Blame God? What about who gave them life? Would you rather God not have made you at all so you didn't have to experience suffering? Or would you let him heal your wounds and take up your cross like Jesus did. Jesus was whipped in the balls, had his arms broken, suffocated, pinched with thorns on his head, whipped some more, ridiculed constantly, speared in the lungs, and did it for YOU. Which is worse?
>>
File: Jana the Virgin.jpg (28KB, 590x619px) Image search: [Google]
Jana the Virgin.jpg
28KB, 590x619px
>>129374706
3 posts by OP.

I guess he didn't need much convincing.

Read Matthew chapter 1 through 7 today.

When you go to bed tonight, pray to the Lord through his son Jesus Christ, remember the principles of the example prayer in chapter 6 or 7 and if you'd would like, ask a little something for yourself, but only if it is within the will of God and for the accomplishment of Matthew 28 and to help spread the word of Christ.

I've been asking for over 10 years, someday.
>>
>>129385519
Off topic, but couldn't resist.

>Played sims the other day
>Make a nigger sim to live with household
>Give him traits kleptomaniac, hot headed and confident
>Make him take criminal career
>Think to myself "lol I'm going to hell"
>>
>>129384618
They can. Do you really think Noah was a real person ? It's just a myth like the founding greek flood myth of Deucalion.

>extrapoints : greek mythology also has an earlier flood myth , the 'Ogygyan deluge'

it's not litteral
>>
>>129387237
I escaped suicide out of love for somebody else, and it wasn't even a gf.

It fucking sucks, I had to do all this other bullshit helping people and sorting out their shit for years, but I still know it was the right thing to do. How I wish I knew how to make friends.
>>
File: 1481788154966.jpg (62KB, 450x532px) Image search: [Google]
1481788154966.jpg
62KB, 450x532px
>>129380182
>>
>>129387800
You've been here a while preaching.

Thank you, I'll start.
>>
>>129388012
You particularly intelligent mate?

I'm getting the feeling all the more often that if you're intelligent, but you aren't in uni or some high status job, you are going to have a hard time making friends. Mostly cause the people who want to be friends with you, are people you don't really learn much from in return. So it ends up feeling really one-sided and draining.
>>
File: 1497131895231.jpg (35KB, 720x460px) Image search: [Google]
1497131895231.jpg
35KB, 720x460px
>>129387237
I'm glad you got to experience that anon. I just don't see the same happening to me. Anyway, to keep things on topic, is there a meaning to the lives of those who die before they even have a chance to know what free will is? I sometimes imagine myself as a father who's had his young child taken from him by an accident and try to picture his sorrow...what for?

Also, can God read your thoughts? More importantly, do those who take their own lives have even the slightest chance of redemption?
>>
>>129386974
not an answer to my quenstion and you dont argue the problem of evil with verses from the bible. there are even some segments in there where you could argue that god idoes evil things like pests and plagues and in no way do these verses explain why innocent children die every day
>>
File: 1489786548504.jpg (87KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
1489786548504.jpg
87KB, 590x350px
>>129374706
You're thinking about it the wrong way my friend
I know these lectures are long but have a look at this playlist. I promise it will be worth it.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL22J3VaeABQD_IZs7y60I3lUrrFTzkpat
>>
>>129380142

Get on your knees and pray to the God you are not sure exists. Ask Him for the gift of faith.

Promise something, as a sort of earnest pledge of your sincerity. For example, promise to be faithful to Him to the best of your ability (with the help of His grace) if He reveals Himself to you.

Alternatively, there may be something on your conscience; you may be aware that you're doing something that you know is not right. It could be a small thing, or a not so small thing. Now, it's simply human nature that we're reluctant to take this step -- but offer to give up that thing you know is wrong if God reveals Himself to you.

If you were perhaps baptized as an infant, that baptism left a permanent mark on your soul. Stir up the grace that is in you by dint of that baptism.

Regardless, draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Pray God to lead you forward, step by step, even if the steps are very small.

Trust that the very desire you expressed to know God in starting this thread is, itself, the product of God's grace working within you. That grace can be and usual is a *very* delicate process, although at times (pretty rarely, but it happens) it can be powerful and even overwhelming. Thank God for the grace He has already given you, and pray Him to lead you forward. "Lead kindly light, lead Thou me on."

I write this quickly & without revision, tired after work. Blessings.
>>
>>129388350
That's kind of an awkward question, but I do test way above average. It's just crippling autism and some other things I can't find myself to talk about.

I'd have all the friends in the world if I wanted, and even girls offering themselves to me on occasion without even asking. But I get what you mean about it being all a drain.
>>
fuck christianity
>>
>>129388008
He's a real person in the Bible, yes, that's why he has specific ancestors and descendants and a lifespan and all that jazz
>>
>>129388507
Not a believer, but I believe all lives are important (yes even niggers/kikes/muzzies when I'm being serious and not just fucking around on 4chan)

The physicist david deutsch convinced me in his book "The beginning of infinity". David's argument boils to down to the fact that we are the only conscious creatures in the universe (that we know of), and therefor we are literally the only way this universe gets to experience itself. If we die, the tragedy could be that this universe goes dark. It will be an empty lifeless space of rocks and stars. If we die, the universe may actually become a corpse.

Anyways, rant aside, the kids who die really early may not have brought much meaning to the universe, but it's still a god damn tragedy that they are gone. That's one more light in the universe that went out.
>>
>>129389192
ur wrong
>>
>>129374706
I doubt I have the power os rhetoric to convert you by a few paragraphs and I certainly do not have the patients to type it all out. However if you start trying to live your life for Christ and follow his teaching you will it some point realize the presence of the Holy Spirit upon you, it may take a while, and it will require personal sacrifice and diligence on your part, but it is there. May the Lord guide you.
>>
File: 1496759550988.jpg (374KB, 1119x625px) Image search: [Google]
1496759550988.jpg
374KB, 1119x625px
>>129386725
Come get me shittalker
>>129387209

Where do you think the garden of Eden was? On the moon?

>The point of us being on earth?
>Why are we still here
Judgment day hasn't come,yet.
This earth has a expiration date tho,so we will not be here forever

Don't take my word for it,I just some dude
>>
>>129389471
sounds like bullshit , thinking with ur feelingz laik a bitch
>>
File: pope-nigs.jpg (69KB, 630x458px) Image search: [Google]
pope-nigs.jpg
69KB, 630x458px
>>129374706
>Why should I follow Christianity
you get to help random brown people
>>
Bp
>>
>>129389192
so humanity is special and the earth and every plant and every animal only exists because some smart ape walks on it´s surface? pretty egoistic dont you think? so you are probably fine with sorturing animals and stuff
>>
>>129389651
catholicism is NOT True Christianity.
>>
>>129380564
Your rapist was possessed by the devil. Now Everytime you cry Satan gets horny
>>
>>129390204
what is then?
>>
>>129388571
Your question was foolish, so I gave you an answer to a better one.
>>
>>129380564
impressive stamina
>>
>>129390122
Hell no, when I said "we" I meant life on earth, not just humans.
>>
>>129390291
so that is checkmate to youre bullshit
>>
>>129390276
Following Christ is.
>Not the saints
>Not mary
>Not the pope
>>
File: Christ_Chan_0.png (114KB, 533x541px) Image search: [Google]
Christ_Chan_0.png
114KB, 533x541px
>>129390276
If you want an extremely detailed explanation, then I recommend watching this video series:

Know Your Enemy (Part 1 - Introduction)
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDDGl79x4Pc
>>
File: ed8.jpg (18KB, 480x295px) Image search: [Google]
ed8.jpg
18KB, 480x295px
What do you guys think about the Pope? He looks weak.
>>
>>129390626
he's an argie which means he's a nigger
>>
File: IMG_3644.jpg (64KB, 443x523px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3644.jpg
64KB, 443x523px
>>129374706
Scientists say that there is no proof for Gods existence, one of the big reasons why is that miracles can not be repeated for testing. But neither can the creation of a universe from nothing yet scientists believe that furvently. It is mathematically impossible for the known universe and life on earth to have been created in just the perfect way that it is to sustain life on accident. But then you run into the question. Where did God come from? Simple really. If God created everything than he also created all natural laws such as the laws of physics. Therefore he had to have existed before any of those laws existed. Therefore none of those laws apply to him. He is infinite because he exists outside natural laws and space time. If you take a box filled with materials to build a watch, shake the box, would you get a fully functioning watch? Of course not. Watches need a designer/creator. Just like this world
>>
u fukin morans
>>
>>129390432
2 Peter 2: 6
And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly
>>
>>129388507
>Also, can God read your thoughts?

Yes, absolutely.

>More importantly, do those who take their own lives have even the slightest chance of redemption?

God will judge your heart, and see you - all that is in your mind and heart and life - with a clarity and comprehension and penetration that is far beyond what the human intellect is capable of.

Suicide is very dangerous to one's immortal soul because you are flatly saying "no" to God's will.

That is the spirit of Lucifer, an angelic who said "no" to God (theologians speculate that this was because Lucifer, with his perfect intellect, was allowed to see that lowly human creatures - a sad compound, from his perspective, of flesh and spirit - would be raised to a higher state than the highest angel, i.e., Lucifer himself, and he could not accept this).

Now, the angelic intellect is far, far beyond the human intellect. The angelic intellect grasps all that is within its scope instantly -- there is no learning process as there is with humans. That is why, knowing all and choosing to say "no" to God's will, Lucifer was given no opportunity of repentance; his decision, and his damnation, were instantaneous and final; he "fell like lightning."

The human intellect is eminently fallible. God will judge you with perfect FAIRNESS and CHARITY and MERCY and JUSTICE.

Objectively, we *cannot say* whether the suicide is necessarily damned to hell. We cannot, here, on earth, thus see into the judgments of God.

But the act - this final turning away from God, this profound "no" to God - is a very perilous decision indeed.

I say this as someone who wrestled with that decision for a long time -- something like a decade.

Ultimately, when we die, we will see clearly. God will judge us, but we will also judge ourselves. Those who go to hell *understand* in a profound and sudden way that it is to hell they must go. They will be more content in hell than they could ever be in heaven.
1/2
>>
File: 1437920987373.png (602KB, 1195x979px) Image search: [Google]
1437920987373.png
602KB, 1195x979px
>>129390768
>>
>>129390543
>being a fucking retard
>>
>>129390626
It was a bit weird when he first took power. I thought from the outset that the things he said were too good to be true. I remember one discussion with a super-Christian dude, really cool dude, and I came out of it being amazed I knew enough to go toe to toe with him to get a closer reading.

Then as time went on my gut instinct proved to be more right as aways. There's something clearly wrong with this pope.

And then we get to the Hillary-TimKaine-Pope connection and it's all down hill from there. And just when you want off the ride you get all this last pope one work religion shit and you start to wonder if shit is really going to HAPPEN in your lifetime.
>>
>>129390574
got better shit to do , like shitposting and taking a shit
>>
>>129390414
that is not what david deutsch means with 'we' and therefore you can negate his argument
>>
>>129391051
bahahaha u fucking LOSEEEEEEERS
>>
>>129374706

It's the only logical conclusion. God is real because this world was clearly designed. There must have been a first mover, an original cause.

Pray to Jesus Christ, read the bible, you will have your answer.
>>
>>129375701
>It's about loving your fellow man.
>Deus Vult
>>
ur grown ups and u really believe all of this shit
>>
File: Aryan American Super Jesus.jpg (18KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
Aryan American Super Jesus.jpg
18KB, 236x354px
>>129374706
I'm an agnostic too. I've decided that the Catholics and Orthodox are best. Protestants are shit-tier zionist young-earthers: avoid.
>>
>>129391431
sandniggers aren't ur fellow man
>>
>>129380287
He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.”

—Luke 22:36, NIV
>>
>>129388571
Never take the bible literally. It's of less enlightened times.

But take the universal message of Christ as a way of living.
>>
>>129391035
again god is killing people. Is it alright as long as they are not christian? do children in afrika and India have to Die because they are not christian?
>>
>>129391555
I mean using that logic the Virgin Mary and all of the original apostles weren't people anyway since ancient Israelites and Arabs are both Semitic peoples.
>>
>>129391051
2/2

If you've ever gone to an opthamologist (sp) and gotten those eye drops that make your eyes light-sensitive, so that the light, and in particular sunlight, hurts your eyes, well, that experience is a kind of very loose analogy for the process of self-judgment I described.

If your soul, when you die, is unfit for heaven, seeing heaven will be painful for you -- it will not be pleasant or attractive. The way you have lived your life, and the way you have died - the choices you have made with your free will - have so formed you, freely, that you are in no state to enter heaven, **and you will KNOW this.**

And once you die, once you step from time into eternity, there is no more free will. Our will is fixed in the state it is at the moment of death.

Free will is complicated, but it rests, in part, on the existence of time, and the fallibility of the human intellect. Thus, from moment to moment, our will can change. But there is no "moment to moment" in eternity -- there is just an everlasting now. And so, once we die, it is too late to change our minds.

Please don't kill yourself, anon.

Please plead with God for His mercy, and ask the Blessed Virgin and St. Joseph to intercede for you, and give you the grace not to turn away from God forever. Ask your Guardian Angel to help you and pray for you. Appeal to all the saints in heaven, as is your right.

Blessings.
>>
>>129391686
Bad ass warrior Jesus needs to be emphasized more. In right-wing secular circles he's thought of as a kind of proto-marxist. I don't agree with that. But perception is important.
>>
>>129391854
it's almost as if it's all bullshit to begging with so why even bother explaining the logical inconsistencies , innit?
>>
File: 1497128503943.jpg (56KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
1497128503943.jpg
56KB, 500x370px
>>129391104
Looks like this kike doesn't like it when people tell him that god doesn't like idols
Begone idiota hereje
>>
>>129391929
What other things made Jesus a badass? Thats the only part from the new testament I remember.
>>
the truth should be evident , u go everywhere and what do people know to be the truth? deep down inside?

hint : it ain't good
>>
>>129391547
Being honest with yourself is one of the most important things.
>>
>>129392209
shut the fuck up you fucking pleb , you're an idiot and u believe in shit that isn't real
>>
>>129374706
Your conversion is solely your responsibility.
>>
>>129392428
don't be honest with yourself for ur own mental sanity , tell yourself comforting lies until u actually believe them or you'll go insane and kys

trust me on this one
>>
>>129374706
read or listen to some Andrew Klavan or read some c.s. lewis or Dostoyevsky if you're really serious.
>>
>>129390768
Sure it is mathematically impossible, but it has been recreated almost an infinite amount of times across the universe. And experiments have been done where organic molecules have been created from heat, minerals, and carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen molecules. Also, it wasn't created from nothing, it was created from quarks throughout the universe.
>>
File: 1496519198918.jpg (207KB, 600x320px) Image search: [Google]
1496519198918.jpg
207KB, 600x320px
>>129392439
Look at you,shitting up the thread with insults a nonsense
Why are you so cowardly bitter?
Don't you have anything bett-
>flag
Guess not
>>
>>129392209
lmao , burning people like the bolitas do
>>
>>129389603
>Where do you think the garden of Eden was?

I figured it was somewhere in heaven, it is supposed to be paradise is it not?

If it's on Earth, google maps certainly can't seem to direct me to it.
>>
nowhere in the bible does it say " this is why you should believe in god and not others", but the thing about christianity is that we have jesus, nobody in history has ever lived a life like his and brought the same wisdom to the world, he was selfless unlike any other person that walked the earth, historically there is a good reason for anyone to believe he existed and theres reasons to say he didn't, but whatever happened to his 11 disciples inspired them to travel the eastern world preaching his word and lead to most of them dieing painful torturous deaths, he inspired people to follow him even when romans fed christians to wild animals in the arena for 400 years

read the book of john,then acts, then the other 3 books luke, matthew and mark
>>
>>129392654
sometimes comforting lies seem like the better option
>>
>>129392766
ur a complete moron , thank fuk the world is populated by useful idiots like u
>>
>>129387545
>Which is worse?
Listening to you ramble on about nonsense. If I'm going to convert to a religion, I'm going to convert to one that helps mankind and not just worship some guy in the sky.
>>
>>129392755
we have also already measured radiation from the big bang. and fossils are not some made up shit
>>
>>129392955
like for example "we can save the white race" "size dosen't matter" "it's not all just pointless" "suicide is not the answer"
>>
>>129387513
>Imagine a painting that captures an entire universe's worth of events

I'm assuming you're implying this painting is Earth.

In which case this is a pretty shitty analogy. I will admit there are some similarities between the universe's events and earth though. For example, the big bang is clearly represented by your mother.
>>
>>129386527

I mean I gave you one idea, which is the one I gravitate to. I'm honestly just starting all that myself, so I wouldn't be the best person to give you full answers and a run down of ideas. I was hoping to just give you a nudge :) .
>>
File: 1496687186097.jpg (75KB, 362x447px) Image search: [Google]
1496687186097.jpg
75KB, 362x447px
>>129391051
>>129391858
This was very elucidating; Knowing that all those nights spent asking God in my mind if he knew how much I suffered weren't void. I can't promise I won't kill myself - I can't even say I won't try it again tonight - but this thread has given me some hope, hope that there is a just God out there who will look at me with understanding eyes in the end, no matter how that end comes to be.
>>
>>129392855
The garden of eden was Paradise on earth,
If you may,read Genesis and look for the rivers it mentions,they have names

>>129393020
All you do is talk shit on a anonymous website,sadly there's way to many of you type of people in this earth.
>>
>>129393231
I don't know what you're on about mate. Maybe you need to find a girl to settle down with or something?
>>
File: funny.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
funny.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>129392766
>Don't you have anything bett-
>>flag
>Guess not
& he (or she) keeps proving ur point.
>>
>>129393307
pro tip : nothing happens when u die

ur memory gets swiped and back to the shit u go
>>
File: Sarcosuchus-skull-vs-croc-skull.jpg (38KB, 324x258px) Image search: [Google]
Sarcosuchus-skull-vs-croc-skull.jpg
38KB, 324x258px
>>129392855
You might find this guys explanation on the Garden of Eden interesting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbqtPqnOA_c
tl;dw: the Earth went down hill since the first sin.
>>
File: Pontiff Pepe.png (32KB, 684x940px) Image search: [Google]
Pontiff Pepe.png
32KB, 684x940px
>>129392305
I dunno. Maybe we need to add text. Isn't there something about beating plowshares into swords? And another bit about a house being divided against itself (though this latter is problematic and of nil-utility). Just spitballing but at the moment, despite decades of being the butt of jokes, Poland right now kind of looks like bad ass white paradise. Just white and Catholic and doesn't give a fuck. They have mustached bow-tie wearing MEP who is also like a giant white finger up the cunt of EU cuckdom. In all honestly, though, as an agnostic looking toward Christianity and thinking about how it needs to present itself to white nationals, I think of some of the medieval practices of the popes who just BTFO'd the Jews. So I think there's something to the extra-canonical tradition of church fathers and historical precedent which might be more politically useful than the canonical texts. If Christianity is going to be meaningful, it needs to be as alpha as Islam; which, to their credit, sets the bar kind of high: it can be done; it has been done; but we're out of practice. I think in the next year, year and a half at most, many if not most of the interest in paganism will convert itself to Christianity if presented right. Even if you're a Christian you have to understand the pagan situation in the right light. So-called pagans are not apostates of Christianity; they're people like me who have been atheists or agnostics and who are looking for spirituality; but, because they're right-wing, and wary of semites -- rightfully so -- they have trepidation toward semitic religions. But don't focus on the charge of semitism with respect to Christianity; focus instead on the interest of spirituality to begin with, which is new found in many young white youths. Is that not a good sign? I think most paganism is NEET larping; but there are worse things a NEET can larp about, are there not? It does show interest in unifying, spiritual principles.
>>
>>129393436
>All you do is talk shit on a anonymous website

shadup faggit

jesus was just some charismatic dude , he had powers woopty-fucking-doo , who cares? he's dead and he ain't coming back they made that shit up after he died , the shit he said that dosen't make sense? they made that up too

>sadly there's way to many of you type of people in this earth.

no there ain't , most people are unaware idiots
>>
>>129393495
or maybe i like cock , there i made u laugh it's all good now
>>
>>129393436
Do not take it literally.
>>
>>129393983
like the quijote
>>
File: whip4(you).jpg (24KB, 249x473px) Image search: [Google]
whip4(you).jpg
24KB, 249x473px
>>129393873
(U)
>>
>>129394114
i'm so above ur head it ain't even funny , u prolly think i'm an atheist

remain a pleb
>>
>>129392938
>nowhere in the bible does it say " this is why you should believe in god and not others",
But it does command you to believe in this one deity among a crowded field of godly contenders in the very beginning of the decalogue.

>but the thing about christianity is that we have jesus,
You have the story of jesus. Big difference.

>nobody in history has ever lived a life like his
Cool stories, bro.

>and brought the same wisdom to the world,
Rehashed "wisdom" from Eastern religions

>he was selfless unlike any other person that walked the earth,
Hmmm. not really. He compared a canaanite woman to a dog and whipped and beat his slaves and called them lazy.

>historically there is a good reason for anyone to believe he existed
The story of Jesus has no historicity. Josephus and Tacitus never met him, they only wrote what others said who believed. Besides, historians have proven that dishonest Christians doctored the Josephus quotes with false additions and edits.

>but whatever happened to his 11 disciples inspired them to travel the eastern world preaching his word and lead to most of them dieing painful torturous deaths,
I'd beat the hell out of liars, too. They deserve it.

>he inspired people to follow him even when romans fed christians to wild animals in the arena for 400 years
The Romans only did this because the Christians deliberately represented an existential seditious threat to political power in Rome. Being Rome enemy was always a great recruitment tool for the dispossessed.
>>
In fact, I think Christians need to try a new tactic toward pagans, which, in some respects, might be a more salient-cohering with the teachings of Jesus, despite my last post: I think the attempt at mocking them outright as fedora wearing faggots just insults their pride and solidifies it. Let pagan threads die. If you make a case in them, you bump them. Instead, if you feel inclined, just create a pro-Christianity/political thread. Focus on its cultural riches, its architecture, philosophy, and the better parts of its history. For instance, and this is one thing, but a big thing, the medieval church banned usury -- as Islam now does, to their credit -- which renders impotent the tool of the Jew: their loans, their creditings, etc., at interest. In fact, there was a pope, I forget which, which instituted the mandatory wearing of something like the star of david, though it may have been a different specific emblem, long before Hitler ever did. When Christianity was bad ass, it had a definite in-group/out-group morality, just as the jews do now. Christians were meant to be kind and compassionate, brotherly and forgiving toward their in-group, and suspicious and if necessary overtly hostile but even short of that exploitative of the out-group. It was like an ad hoc version of Talmudism, which is how jews conduct themselves today, and for the last some-odd hundreds of years as well. I'll say it obnoxious as it is in caps to emphasize the point: YOU HAVE TO PRESENT TWO MORALITIES. There's your brotherly loved based morality; and you're cooperative or not but I'm going to get the upper hand morality practiced toward out-groups.
>>
>>129395090
so basically u agree that life is pontless and christianity is bullshit but the retards need something to believe in, ur not a degenerate (i assume) because ur genes impede u to act like a complete scumbag

christian niggers still act like niggers , i wonder why
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.