[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have to go to Prison to be a real Man?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 11

File: prison.jpg (1MB, 1330x748px) Image search: [Google]
prison.jpg
1MB, 1330x748px
My Grandfather was in prison for 11 years and he said you aren't a true man unless you serve at least a little bit of time in prison. He's dead now but while he was alive he encouraged a lot of people to go to prison. He said it was the best time of his life, he siad it's the most conservative place on earth since it's all about violence, survival of the fittest, and everyday someones ass is being beaten. He said one time a group surrounded another and said "BEAT HIS ASS" until one guy was put into a Coma. My grandfather said that's the true human spirit. Is he right or was he a nutjob?
>>
>>129372620
He sounds like a nigger OP
>>
>>129373579
This
>>
>>129373898
>>129373579
i was expecting /pol/ to say my grandfather was based
>>
>>129373579
he is a nigger
>>
>>129374099
I was expecting /pol/ to say he's based.
>>
>>129373579
This.
>>
>>129374075
Then you don't belong here.
Get out
>>
>>129372620
No, they overcompensate when they get out because of all the dick they serviced while they were inside.
>>
>>129372620
your grandpa sounds like he liked to be around other men
>>
>>129374220
No i do belong here

>>129374314
My gramps said that only happens if your weak. If you're over 5'11 that won't happen.
>>
>>129374341
Nah he fucked the female guards and when he was caught they added time to his sentence and fired the guards lol
>>
>>129372620
I'm sorry to break it to you, but your pappy was a cockchugger.
>>
>>129372620
Nutjob.

He probably believed that so he could still feel like a good person after all of the things that he did.
>>
>>129372620
There's nothing like excruciating boredom combined with the fear of assrape to improve your character.
>>
>>129374449
Your grandpa is obviously full of shit.
>>
>>129372620
fuck off nigger
>>
>>129373579
yeap
>>
>>129372620
What was your grandpa in the prison for? And can we get some proof on him fucking the female guards?
>>
>>129374408
I'm 6'1 but weak ;_;
>>
your granpapy was a nignog
>>
>>129372620
It true, people are constantly looking for power and to dominate others. Modern day society make people appear as caring and loving people but deep down they're still simple animals.
>>
>>129374498
He didn't even do anything that bad

>>129374789
He was in prison for animal cruelty. He worked for a farm but he intentionally hurt the animals more by slicing their balls through the middle to increase pain and would shove tools up their assholes.

He wasn't a psychopath he did it in accordance with his ideology which is the "weak should fear the strong" and he believed that he as a human was stronger than the animals.
>>
>>129374789
And there's no proof he fucked the female guards he just told me that one time but i trust him. i never heard him lie.
>>
OP is a black.

Niggers enjoy prison. Its like a vacation to them. They get to monkey around all day with their "niggaz", visit their dads, and have downlow gay sex.

Real men are at least smart enough to avoid prison if theyre going to do dirt.
>>
>>129374807
Work out

>>129375094
Exactly man, society is still primal it's just masked with political correction.
>>
Youre grandpa must have been a faggot if he enjoyed prison. Its 24/7 rapping niggers, asshole COs and food that will make you want to starve.

FREEDOM is man's true nature
>>
Go to the military if you feel you need someone to tell you when to eat and yell at you for the smallest of things.
>>
>>129372620
And I thought us American posters were niggers
>>
>>129372620
>and everyday someones ass is being beaten.

He lied to you. This doesn't mean strength, it means anal sex. Your pappy was a prison bitch.
>>
>>129375186

Thats some straight up nigger shit. Dont have kids.
>>
You're grandpa sounds like a gay nigger

He's right about a couple things but the rest is bullshit.

Everyone should go to prison, even if it's just for a couple months. Mainly in my opinion so you can learn just how consequential some actions may be. You will change as a person, because you won't do stupid things like driving drunk to Mcdonalds at 2 in the morning.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if your grandfather was not in prison at all. Much of what your listing is just stereotypes, it is not survival of the fittest. The people you are in prison with will become your friends and family, you're all in this together so most try to look out for each other. 99% of the violence is gang related. Size has little to do with how people treat you, i'm 5' 7" and I was never so much as disrespected. (the guy who was put in the coma did something to deserve it, I can almost guarantee it.) It's all about how you handle yourself. People can sense who's real and who's a little bitch.
>>
>>129375424
He said that's a myth. He said only little weak people get hurt in prison, he said if you weren't under 5'11 you were good.

>>129375432
I asked him exactly that but he said the problem is there's no ass beating in the military. He supports the type of environment where fights break out because someone was wearing a certain colour shirt or someone made a small social mistake.

>>129375514
No he meant fights. Like "beat his ass"
>>
>>129375252

I wonder if 200 years of slavery left an imprint on them and they feel more comfortable in chains
>>
He said that to make himself feel better, and you to feel better about him.

No man should go to prison, unless it's due to an unjust law.
>>
>>129375186
Torturing animals
>He didn't even do anything that bad
>>
>>129372620
Prison is no place for white men. In america, 60% of inmates are black, and 30% are Hispanic. Only 10% of less are white.
>>
>>129375186
This is obviously false, but I don't even know how you managed to make that up
>>
>>129375987
He lives in Canada. It's not false.
>>
>>129375647

What was your charge? Greentext stories?
>>
>>129375647
I'm 5'10 and a half and my grandfather said if went to prison I'd be called "shrimp boy"
>>
>>129372620
It does make you a man. First of all you have no fear after, get redpilled on how races interact with the shield of society gone, and you learn to handle your own shit and be motivated to not fail in life by ending up back there. However I'm pretty sure the military can teach you this without having to get a crim record or live with degenerates for months at a time.
>>
>>129375186
>He didn't even do anything that bad
He was one of those canada air hijackers wasn't he. Piece of shit.
>>
File: Walter_Schellenberg.jpg (60KB, 242x328px) Image search: [Google]
Walter_Schellenberg.jpg
60KB, 242x328px
only honorable prison time served guys like pic related.
not your grandfather for tortouring animals
>>
File: 7fg8h.png (619KB, 631x768px) Image search: [Google]
7fg8h.png
619KB, 631x768px
>>129372620
Sounds like your Grandfather was a bottom, and
loved taking it from other inmates for 11 straight
years.
Bet he told you his limp was from "The War"
too, didn't he?
>>
>>129375796
He's a Christian he doesn't consider animals human at all

>>129375853
Racism
>>
>>129372620
Maybe when your grandfather went to prison it was just a bunch of rebel white people types, but today it's filled with black/mexican gangs and is a degenerate place.

Regardless, even in your grandfather's day, prison sounds like a pathetic waste of life. Actually advocating going to prison... yeah, just no.
>>
File: 1454782561622.png (7KB, 255x228px) Image search: [Google]
1454782561622.png
7KB, 255x228px
>>129372620
He is sort of right in the sense that it's the human spirit, natural instincts and all. However this does not make it inherently good. A lot of good comes from overcoming your primal instincts. Survival of the fittest is the rule of the jungle, but we are no jungle animals, we've built cities and civilizations. He was a nutjob if he considered 'prison culture' a good thing. Humanity outgrew that idea about 20000 years ago. And we should be looking to improve ourselves, not downgrading ourselves.
>>
>>129376275
I suggest that and he said military is for pussies since there are like no fights.
>>
>>129376374
No he just had a little fun with animals
>>
>>129376644
Never mentioned that

>>129376733
>wahh wahh im scared of natural human instinct wahh wahh
Grow up.
>>
>>129376699
>He's a Christian he doesn't consider animals human at all
>doesn't consider animals human
>animals human
>>
OP give us your address or your real name or something.

It will be good for you, it will be like "survival of the fittest" like you said.
>>
>>129374075
There's nothing based about being a criminal
>>
>>129377150
You little shit I'm a pilot in the army.

You sound like a little bitch who needs his grandfather's and even /pol/'s approval for his views. Listen up, human instinct is not inherently good, this does not make it inherently bad. There are definitely cases in which it comes in handy. However your grandfather was an utter retard if he thought it would do a man good to beat up and get beaten up in prison. A month or two in prison might change a man, but honestly they should just bring back military conscription to make boys into men.

You are not your grandfather and your grandfather isn't you. And seeking /pol/'s approval isn't going to help any. Make your own decisions, decide your own fate, become your own man.
>>
>>129376699
It's not about considering animals human you fucking asshole

It's about having respect and compassion to another living being

Animals aren't on the same level as humans but they don't deserve to suffer for our amusement since on their own they are not evil or sinister
>>
being sent to prison means you failed the IQ test
>>
No.

A week in county will do.
>>
>>129372620
>Is he right or was he a nutjob?
Both. What did he do time for?
>>
File: AT7arsP7Q2-8.png (35KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
AT7arsP7Q2-8.png
35KB, 300x250px
>>129375679
>no ass beating in the military
just join the navy they'll pound you good
>>
FPBP. He's a jig-a-boo OP.
>>
>>129378334
He means like fights

>>129378285
Do for what?

>>129378218
Biff went to prison and had a high IQ
>>
>>129376814
I'm sorry to hear he did time for that, now you can since it's legal.
>>
>>129378106
My grandfather said people in the military should have their veteran pay cut and be kicked out with nothing.
>>
>>129378545
He sodomized them which is still illegal.
>>
>>129376768
My friend was infantry in Canada and they fought all the time sometimes with each other. You don't always fight in jail either, I didn't at Seatac BOP when I spent 9mos there waiting for trial and was released finally. There were tons of fights there but if you know the basic rules of prison nothing will happen.
>>
>>129372620
>Going to a place where your freedom is taken away, where your meals come from government gibsmedats, and where daily anal rape is a significant possibility makes you a real man.

Your grandfather sounds like a nigger, a homo, or both (aka Canadian).
>>
>>129378610
If you choose to make a career of being a soldier, you should serve till you die. Just whip new recruits into shape or cook if you're no longer combat ready.

So yeah, I sort of agree with him there.
>>
>>129375186
If your grandfather was in for animal cruelty I assure he was at the bottom tier of the prison pecking order. Not as low as a child molester, but pretty low. The other inmates may not have raped him but they did steal his things and made him do their laundry. And no, he did't get female guard pussy.
>>
File: biff.jpg (51KB, 400x604px) Image search: [Google]
biff.jpg
51KB, 400x604px
>>129378915
>whip recruits into shape
Isn't being in shape a genetic thing? It's not like by working out you could become pic related tho.
>>
>>129372620
6 1/2 years at SRCI from 1993 to 2000 made me the man I am today

14/88
>>
>>129379283
Genetics affect it, but a weak dude can still train to become better. If you have shit genes you'll never be a top athlete or anything, but if you aren't disabled (missing leg or something) you can get whipped into shape. Who the fuck told you being fit was purely genetic?
>>
>>129372620
I spent a weekend waiting on bail for some bullshit.

80% of the people in there belong there, they are fucking idiots, that includes the prison guards.

The so called tough guys like it because they hey you don't have to worry about who's going to feed you, clothe you, where to sleep. Only about being "alpha". No privacy, not much to do.
guard tell you what to do you better jump or they will make sure you do.

Your grandpa was an idiot and probably belongs in there.
>>
>>129379576
I read it on /fit/ they said you had to be born Chad. I do a lot of physical stuff, i play soccer and i still am really weak and have skinny arms. I don't see how I could do much more and get into shape like be like Biff Tannen.
>>
>>129374075

your grandfather was the black leaf of the family.
>>
File: 4chan_1496286110263.jpg (62KB, 790x593px) Image search: [Google]
4chan_1496286110263.jpg
62KB, 790x593px
I believe a boy should already have become a Man before being of age for prison. ill mannered, ill tempered disrespectful people are prime candidates for a stint in at lest jail.
>>
>>129372620
I was homeless for a little bit because I was a moron and screwed up my life. It straightened me out and made me objectively better. The experience itself was not very nice. I think that's what your grandfather meant, OP.
>>
>>129380230
Make sure you eat well and sleep well, and if you have skinny arms just do pushups every morning if you can't be arsed with gym membership. Food and sleep are the most underrated supplements. You'll likely never be Chad, but you can be a physically stronger and better version of yourself.

Or just join the army if you think Canada's worth fighting for.
>>
>>129380625
What do you mean likley never be a Chad. How do you be a Chad?
>>
>>129372620
I don't know, none of the people I know that went to prison enjoyed it all that much
>>
>>129381190
How tall were they, my grandfather said "if your a shrimp you wont enjoy prison, you got to be over 5'11 to enjoy prison"./
>>
>>129375186
If true, your grandfather was nigger-tier. Fuck him and I piss on his grave.
>>
>>129380929
Handsome af + Fit af + Social af = Chad.

Handsome is gene based, fit is partially gene based, I don't know enough about what makes a person social to say if it's based on genetics or not. But seeing as you're posting on 4chan I'm assuming that you're not very handsome and/or not very social. Thus, it is likely that you will never be a Chad. Perhaps you are good looking and you can work on your social skills, I do not know, perhaps you can be Chad. It's just not very likely.
>>
>>129372620
Wanting to go to prison is pretty degenerate. The only legitimate reason to want to do so is if you're in really deep shit and you have nothing else. Yes everything is free but you're stuck in confined area for a long amount of time with lots of men... I'm trying to put this lightly but... your grandfather was a faggot
>>
>>129381477
Ok so how do i become Chad Thundercock? I don't exactly know who he is but i believe it's like an extreme Chad?
>>
Your grandfather was a bit simple minded but he's on the right track. What he should have said is: hardship is what makes a man.

It's true. That's the reason there has always been a rite of passage for males in practically every single culture in the world all throughout history. Only now in the modern age do men not suffer, and through suffering transition from boy to man. The best one can do is self-imposed suffering, which is essentially what your pops was saying.

Going to prison to do that is probably one of the most idiotic things I've ever heard. Instead, as an example, go on a two week remote backpacking trip with minimal gear and food. Just don't be stupid and die. Take bear spray.
>>
>>129381720
You need to be Chad with a big cock who can convince every girl on a whim to fuck him and make them beg to be fucked more.

There's no reason to become Chad Thundercock though. Just aspire to be a better version of yourself not some unattainable idea (you are the best judge of whether this is attainable or not). It is however good to aspire to become something you admire.

I'm just a somewhat fit (got in shape when I decided I wanted to be a soldier) dude, I have a 6,3/10 face, I'm intelligent enough to be put into the top 10% of our education system but didn't really do anything with it anyways and I'm happy with my job and I have a girlfriend. I am by no means perfect but I am happy and lead a fulfilling life. That is what you should strive for I think.
>>
>>129374075
What exactly is based about being criminal scum?
Youre grandpa was a nigger.
>>
File: chad thundercock.jpg (60KB, 600x645px) Image search: [Google]
chad thundercock.jpg
60KB, 600x645px
>>129382848
I guess thats a good way to see it but when I started to work out i wanted to be like Chad Thundercock but then realized it was stupid since only Chad Thundercock will ever be that big probably due to genetics.
>>
>>129375186
>he wasnt a psychopath
>tortured animals
thats literally one of the textbook indicators of being a psychopath you moron.
>>
>>129383109
>indictaors
So not for sure, moron.
>>
I guess your grandfather was a nigger.
>>
>>129372620

To answer that question you need to define "real man".
>>
File: IMG_0095.jpg (45KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0095.jpg
45KB, 607x608px
>>129375186
>>
If anybody ends up jail for whatever reasons, there is just basic code of conduct for inmates you follow and you will never have to fight.

- never accept anything from anybody (this is how you 'owe' somebody)
- never look into cells as you pass by them (privacy code)
- eyes straight forward, look at people's hands coming towards you
- never complain about food, or work. the old timers will kill you for reminding them how shitty the food and work is
- never brag about how little time you have left, or ever let anybody know when you are going to be released
- never talk about somebody if they aren't in front of you
- never let anybody get an inch on you, don't fall the 'punk' test which is when some guy steps on your foot "accidentally" to see how you react or bumps into you.
- show respect at all times and demand respect or people will take it from you
- don't be friendly with guards and be seen talking to them by yourself

and the #1 rule: do your own time not somebody else's. if you are even remotely big and look intimidating, your first day there some guy will walk up to you and say "Ay yo, dat nigga over there he be sayin' shit about you" or "Did you hear what X said about you?". That guy is setting you up to fight somebody for him. He likely owes money, or wants to get rid of somebody off the block so sets up a fight between you and that guy to solve his own problem. The correct response is "Let him say that to my face" and nothing else.

Another famous trick is the yard test. You're walking around the track and some guy WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT, the correct response is "Sun in my eyes, no disrespect" and keep moving. The wrong response is "Nothing" because the next response is "SO IM NOTHING TO YOU" and a fight breaks out. The guy talking shit is part of a crew of dudes that will jump you later they don't start any shit unless they know they can win. After you pass the test nobody ever bothers you again they realize you aren't an easy mark.
>>
>>129380230
>kick a ball around
>my arms are still small
No shit you need to lift weights
>>
>>129375186
Should probably slice off your own balls there, junior.
>>
>>129384043
I also bike a lot. Wouldn't holding yourself up on a bike make your arms huge?
>>
>>129383818
>never let anybody get an inch on you, don't fall the 'punk' test which is when some guy steps on your foot "accidentally" to see how you react or bumps into you.
So hows the proper way to react?

>show respect at all times and demand respect or people will take it from you
LOL what if they just say one
>>
>>129377666
checked and keked
thanks satan
>>
>>129385464
The proper way to react is to say something, if you just shrug it off it means they are free to escalate. If some guy disrespects you and doesn't realize it, you call him on it and yet still doesn't apologize you start punching his face in no matter how big they are. Even the biggest guys there don't want to fight a guy who's game to fight they want to intimidate and be lazy.

If it's some guy in a set, he won't be talking shit to you unless 'authorized' they have pretty brutal discipline if one of their members does something stupid and I ended up fighting with him over disrespect causing a lockdown then that interrupts business and buddy will have to answer to his own gang for that usually with his life.

That said there was very few fights when I was in US fed prison and a Canadian pretrial jail (hung around wrong people, was released after trial judge threw out charges). Most things are resolved via apologies where if somebody says some shit you can't let slide or whatever you approach them there or later and say they have to apologize in front of everybody to make it right, this usually happens in the yard. "No disrespect" and then that is that.

The fights I saw were entirely drug users owing money or stealing from each other, drug dealers fighting because they had street beefs before being locked up, organized hits by gangs paid to get rid of somebody, and herbs getting smashed. A herb is somebody you know won't fight back, so it's a freebie to smash them. Why you would want to smash somebody is because you need a temporary move to get out of a situation so need to smash somebody you know will have no consequences later. Blacks are notorious for this, 'ay yo I owe dis nigga a $3 commissary bar, gonna smash this weak nigga and sit in solitary for a month while applying for a transfer so I don't have to pay it back'.

Anyway this was medium/min sec prison I have no idea what max sec is like prob a warzone
>>
>>129372620
t. hohol
>>
>>129374408
>>129375186
shitposting liar.

retarded story of shoving tools up animals asses mixed with the prison rape meme. why the fuck would anyone risk raping another man in jail when there's plenty of faggots willing to give it up and enjoy it.
>>
>>129372620
I'm good on not going to prison, thanks OP.
>>
File: 1494376638209.jpg (21KB, 218x265px) Image search: [Google]
1494376638209.jpg
21KB, 218x265px
>>129375186
lol, I've seen your handiwork here in the past, you're a funny one
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.