[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just dont know anymore...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: WeWasKangs.png (121KB, 635x314px)
WeWasKangs.png
121KB, 635x314px
Black panther is from the most advanced and secretive civilization on Earth, whose peoples "cover" was that they were poor and it was all to shield themselves from white people.

IceCube calls all white people racist and hes taking the word "Nigger" back. "Dats our wurd, we takin it bak!"

/pol/ What the fuck is going on in the world? Please someone enlighten me why these two are tending side by side with clearly different numbers, why is it cool to hate white people or people of fair complexion now? Someone make me understand.
>>
File: Cesar Vialpando.jpg (173KB, 700x468px) Image search: [Google]
Cesar Vialpando.jpg
173KB, 700x468px
>>129372586
hispanic here

sucks to be you guys but hey at least you guys are still showed in u.s media meanwhile were the second largest group in the usa and were never portrayed in the media.
>>
>>129372586
>why is it cool to hate white people or people of fair complexion now? Someone make me understand.

Because you people became cucks. Support Trump will all your heart and prepare for civil war if you want a chance at the future.
>>
Black americans think they're the only ones in this world. They're fucking retards whose brains are so incompetent with such short attention span. If you look at history, all people were oppressed, murdered, etc, at one point in time.
>>
>>129372586
I bet it'll flop, because of shitty plot and we wuz.
>>
>>129372956
You guys deserve some spotlight. Most Hispanics in Canada that I work with work their ass' off and spread their work ethic to the rest of the staff.
>>
File: hunter.jpg (425KB, 2048x1314px) Image search: [Google]
hunter.jpg
425KB, 2048x1314px
>>129372956
What do you mean "You guys"? My family is from Cuba, Ive served in the military and still dont understand why its cool to hate "mainstream white" people.

>>129373095
You dont read much do you?
>>chance at the future

Our military would completely squash any insurrection.

>>129373213
But why do they believe racism is going to cure what they call racism

I really want to understand why its cool to hate white people in general.
>>
>>129373416
They don't even consider themselves racist I bet. Too ignorant.
Some do want to be racist as a form a vengeance, but its blind hatred. They should listen to those loyal house niggers like Oprah rather than the field niggers like Ice Cube.
>>
>>129373416
Fagit wite boi
>>
File: 1438721084681.gif (3MB, 360x265px) Image search: [Google]
1438721084681.gif
3MB, 360x265px
>>129372586
>/pol/ What the fuck is going on in the world? Please someone enlighten me why these two are tending side by side with clearly different numbers, why is it cool to hate white people or people of fair complexion now? Someone make me understand.

I mean, how many times do we have to hammer it into your brain before you get it.

WHITE
GENOCIDE

(((They))) want you dead. They want your children dead. They want your family dead. They want everyone in your community dead. They want you replaced with hispanics, or blacks, or asians. Whatever. So long as YOU ARE GONE.

DO YOU GET IT YET?
ALL THE WHITE HATE?
THE MASS IMMIGRATION?
THE POPULATION DECLINE?

You can't get work
You can't afford a home
You can't find a wife

Do you think that's by ACCIDENT?
NO NIGGER, THEY ARE TRYING TO WIPE YOUR RACE FROM EXISTENCE

IT ISN'T SOME CONSPIRACY THEORY ITS FUCKING HAPPENING RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU
>>
>>129372586
The black nationalist/black power/black supremacist movement has been around for decades, dude.

Black Panther was originally conceived as a wet dream for black supremacists. This isn't new.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.