[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prime Minister of the UK when?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: JS47489459.jpg (16KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
JS47489459.jpg
16KB, 615x409px
>Win 13 seats in Scotland where the Tories are lucky to manage two seats
>End Sturgeon and the SNP
>Be regarded as likeable and charismatic even by Labour voters
>Have a personality unlike May

She'd make a great leader of the Conservatives and would batter Corbyn and his cult of white middle class teenage girls if there was another election.
>>
>>129371979
>Be regarded as likeable and charismatic even by Labour voters

I used to hate her but now she seems alright, pretty funny too.
>>
>>129371979
FFS not another vagina leader.
>>
>>129372189
She could definitely appeal to young voters which, going by this election's results, is what the Conservatives are desperately in need of ASAP.
>>
>>129372189
I would marry her honestly, but perhaps I have low standards. I would even fuck Jess Phillips.

>>129371979
>would batter Corbyn and his cult of white middle class teenage girls
I doubt that, free shit and muh progress are only getting more effective.
>>
>>129372486
Corbyn had a phenomenal campaign, whereas May barely had what could be described as a campaign, and they still didn't win.

A stronger, more charismatic Conservative leader and they would have pissed this election. Corbyn has peaked, unless they replace May with someone even more void of a personality.

Corbyn did a great job of galvanising young people, non-whites and even the working class, but he didn't do what Blair did which is going for the upper classes and telling them to fuck the Tories off and vote for him.
>>
>>129371979
She's a dyke
>>
>>129371979
shes not a conservative at all, just another status quo center left to add to the pile.
>>
>>129371979
Who the fuck even is she? Never seen her in my life.

You'll get Boris and you'll like it, now shut up.
>>
>>129372853
Not a Tory by the way.
>>
>>129372759

This.
>>
>>129372486
She is already married to a woman.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.