[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another tragedy at sea near the Libya coast

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: lemmings.jpg (48KB, 501x354px) Image search: [Google]
lemmings.jpg
48KB, 501x354px
8 dead refugees were found inside a deflated inflatable boat by the Libyan coast guard. At least 52 people are missing. But this kind of boat usually carries 120 people. Now the good news: 1650 refugees have been saved today, on 13 different boats. In total this year 61250 refugees were saved but 1788 died.
>>
>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""tragedy""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
File: merkel_blood.jpg (127KB, 1200x633px) Image search: [Google]
merkel_blood.jpg
127KB, 1200x633px
We can thank the liberals, this is all caused by the liberals that promise them free everything, then the refugees don't even get shit after they risked their life, maybe a handful find success so the liberals can use them as a token to prove there's no problem.
>>
>>129371916
Honestly how is it legal to just pick random people off of boats just a few miles from Libya and just bring them to Italy or wherever?
>>
>>129373241
There's lots of money to be made processing bogus refugee claims and holding them in refugee camps that are glorified dog shelters (they get to keep whatever they don't spend on them).
>>
>>129373461

they are globalist sponsored NGO's.
>>
File: bertkarlsson.jpg (27KB, 480x418px) Image search: [Google]
bertkarlsson.jpg
27KB, 480x418px
>>129373461

Exactly, see this guy from Sweden, he makes a million(!) SEK per day (!) on warehousing the refugees

http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/de-tjanar-mest-pa-flyktingboenden/

A MILLION PER DAY
>>
>>129373241
>I'll take "Geneva convention" for 200$

Fucking human rights ruined this continent
>>
>>129373674
How much is that in real monies?
This guy made 24k euros / day with migrants.

http://www.ilgiornale.it/news/politica/ecco-chi-luomo-ferrari-che-fa-i-milioni-i-profughi-1228464.html
>>
>>129374120
USD $107,863 or EUR €96,343

He has the migration agency bill his company because the state has run out of places to house the refugees, so he builds these barracks to house them indefinitely and just has the state bill him whatever he charges
>>
File: us-dollars.jpg (294KB, 1200x865px) Image search: [Google]
us-dollars.jpg
294KB, 1200x865px
>>129374120
As you can see, we're clealy missing out on something here with the refugee gold rush, we need to invest in properties to lease to the migration agency, which requires at least 4-500k euro to buy, we just get screwed with criminality
>>
Thank you Poseidon
Sage
>>
>>129373461
>There's lots of money to be made processing bogus refugee claims and holding them in refugee camps that are glorified dog shelters (they get to keep whatever they don't spend on them).
I can definitely see the financial and feels motive for these people, but I just don't get how it is fucking legal. Like how are they any different than the smugglers to try to bring them in illegally? If a boat full of Indonesians just showed up on Italy's door would they just let them in? Probably not. But if the boat is captained by some NGO or whatever they are called will be let in no questions asked?
>>
>>129371916
My heart bleeds for these poor innocents. I am literally waving my lit lighter to left and right to honour their memory.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.