[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are niggers really the enemy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

As appealing as the arguments are for a white ethno state in America, I can't help but feel like niggers still have a place in the United States. African Americans are distinct enough to stand out among other nigger breeds. Sure they are naturally more violent, and less intelligent than whites, but whites have their own flaws too. It's always been our differences that allows each of us to contribute to society anyways.

Is there really no room for segregated, functioning nigger communities in the United States? I'm not saying to integrate and be multicultural, but to respect the things that niggers have actually done for America.

>Slave labor helped the burgeoning United States economically compete with Europe
>Niggers helped fight the Civil War and preserve the Union.
>Despite your opinion on Rap, Jazz, Hip-hop; niggers made a lot of positive innovations in music and the arts.
>Until the Jew, niggers raised functioning Christian families and pulled their own weight.

Everything you hate about niggers is a result of the Jew influence. Nigger single motherhood rate is over 75% as a result of degenerate media and music produced by Jews, which leads to broken families, and when the Jews are also using puppet niggers to glorify gang violence, it leeds to roving packs of angry, black criminals.

We see a similar- albeit different- effect on whites: Transsexualism, homosexuality, pedophilia, and cuckoldry are the the works of the Jew on our own race. Why is it that /pol/ can forgive their own race of weakness, but not our fellow nigger? The Jew is a conniving, evil creature that works to destroy both of our races, both of our histories, and they are succeeding on both fronts.

I understand why /pol/ hates importing niggers who have no place here, but African Americans have been here since the beginning, and we owe it to them to undo what the Jew has done to them.

I beg you to consider /pol/, kill the Jew, save the Nigger.
>>
>>129371072

Yes. Niggers are incapable of raising children properly and preparing for the distant future.
>>
They can have Guam.
>>
>>129371072
You're still stuck in blue-pilled Hollywood fantasies. There never has been a single civilized nigger community in America.
>>
Niggers are not the problem. Crackers are...
>>
>>129371229
Shortsightedness is a common human flaw. If niggers are provably more susceptible, then it only makes them more vulnerable to the downfalls of a hedonistic culture- pushed by the Jews- that prizes degeneracy.

When nigger families stick together, their children invariably turn out to be functional, contributing members of society. When they don't, because the Jew tells them they shouldn't, it leads to the same broken, degenerate scum you see raised by single white mothers.
>>
>>129371072
I don't want a white ethnostate, I want voluntary segregation, which would happen naturally if there weren't forced integration. Blacks and whites were better off before the civil rights act.
>>
>>129371072
>Slave labor helped the burgeoning United States economically compete with Europe
?

>Rap, Hip-Hop
> positive innovations in music and the arts
??

>Until the Jew, niggers raised functioning Christian families and pulled their own weight
???
>>
File: 1494994175475.png (257KB, 1304x892px) Image search: [Google]
1494994175475.png
257KB, 1304x892px
I would rather live in a segregated 1940s era black community than this mish-mash we call urban living today. Blacks of old were very respectable when you take a look into history. Theyve been pigeon holed into hedonism way worse than we've been ourselves
>>
>>129371922
Exactly! People like to point to their lower IQs like it's grounds for extermination, when really, it just made them more susceptible to Jewry.

Also keep in mind that unlike whites, African Americans don't have much of a history to look back to. Whites can clearly see how far our race has fallen, but black history has a mere three of four generations of good times, before a millennia of tribalism, cannibalism, and barbarism.

Of course when the Jew promises to rewrite history for them they jump at the chance.

Everything wrong with niggers is because of the Jew.

>>129371837
fuck off back to your country brazil, you are worse than even the most Jew-afflicted american nigger

>>129371486
Proof? There were tons of accounts of all-black towns in the era before the Civil Rights Act. In fact, a huge argument against removing Jim Crowe Laws was that blacks were pretty successful in their own segregated communities, where they emulated white Christian culture.
>>
>>129372302
I am in my country dumbass, why do you think my flag shows up?
>basketball-american education
>>
>>129373062
>doesnt know 4chan servers are in california
>doesnt realize that the entire west coast of USA can smell his disgusting negroid stench the second he connects

kys
>>
>>129371922
>>129372302

The fucking niggers of 100 years ago were just as bad if not worse than they are now. If you want proof read the autobiography of Malcom X. Segregated Harlem, the pride of the nigger community and the source of their greatest artists, was a Compton-tier shithole even back in the 1940s. Malcom X goes on for page after page about the gambling, drug addiction, violence, and gangsterism of Harlem during WWII. He even describes a 1940s wigger who wore nigger clothes and virtue-signaled about how progressive and non-racist he was for living in a black town. Things have changed way less than people realize. Niggers have always been raping, killing savages.
>>
>>129373347
so you would argue they should still be ruled by whites? I agree with that.
>>
>>129371072
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvvgzQ-Itog&t=1
>>
File: United Against Jewery.jpg (83KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
United Against Jewery.jpg
83KB, 768x1024px
>>129371072

> Are niggers really the enemy?

No...if you believe that you have been tricked by (((KIKES!!!)))
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.