[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Researchers conduct study of /pol

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 444.jpg (18KB, 448x240px) Image search: [Google]
444.jpg
18KB, 448x240px
We famous now, look at this shit, KEK

http://news.sky.com/story/research-examines-fake-news-hate-speech-and-4chan-10910915

The research paper is called "Kek, Cucks, and God Emperor Trump: A Measurement Study of 4chan’s Politically Incorrect Forum and Its Effects on the Web"
>>
>>129362766
>No comments section
Troll proof
>>
Oh God fake news? People trying to form their own conclusions to the current events of the day? What is the world coming to??? Shut it down right now.
>>
File: pol raiding.png (19KB, 541x202px) Image search: [Google]
pol raiding.png
19KB, 541x202px
>>129362766

Kek. We still do raids?
>>
>>129362766
>Kek, Cucks, and God Emperor Trump
> In Figure 10, we also re-port the percentage of /pol/ posts in which the top 15 most “popular” hate words from the hatebase dictionary appear.
>“Nigger” is the most popular hate word, used in more than 2% of posts, while “faggot” and “retard” appear in over 1% of posts. To get an idea of the magnitude of hate, consider that “nigger” appears in 265K posts, i.e., about 120 posts an
hour.

Get the PDF here faggots
http://www0.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/G.Stringhini/papers/4chan-ICWSM2017.pdf
>>
>>129364572

"To get an idea of the magnitude of hate, consider that “nigger” appears in 265K posts, i.e., about 120 posts an hour."

I like how the progressives perceive hate as using a word. People do not even think about what these words mean anymore. They let the media define terms and words for them. Nigger can definitely be used as a hateful word, but when you immediately brand something as "hate" because it is uncomfortable, or upsetting, you have a problem. They take broad sweeping concepts and define them so simply, and in such obtuse ways that it is disturbing.

what is "hate" to these people? what is "hate speech"? They never define it when you actually ask them these questions.
>>
>>129363256
You didn't take part in the runescape thing on thursday?
>>
File: 1475705452646.png (190KB, 540x482px) Image search: [Google]
1475705452646.png
190KB, 540x482px
>>129363256
>post video on popular website
>its activity increases during that time
>this is a "raid"
>>
>>129365125
I know, nigger, it's like these niggers don't understand that us niggers on /pol/ are niggers of peace. We niggers don't wish harm on any niggers, we niggers just want other niggers to leave us nigger be. Is that too much for a nigger to ask? What's so hateful about that?

Nigger!
>>
>>129365341
>this is a "raid"
This is social science.
>>
>>129364572
BUUUUUUUUUUUULLSHIT!

An anon posted a thread today about the most used "hate words" and "kikes" as by far the winner.

"Niggers" was a runner up though.
>>
>>129364572
>In a
way, the Internet’s global communication capabilities, as
well as the platforms built on top of them, often enable previously
isolated, and possibly ostracized, members of fringe
political groups and ideologies to gather, converse, organize,
as well as execute and spread their agenda

/pol is one person meme from the get go.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.