[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Americans Cops Shoot to kill Why not shoot the guy in the legs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Law12.jpg (98KB, 432x720px) Image search: [Google]
Law12.jpg
98KB, 432x720px
Why do Americans Cops Shoot to kill
Why not shoot the guy in the legs
>>
>>129362408
because assholes here who get shot won't stop shooting back just cause their legs gave out
>>
Try it sometime, hitting anything other than the center of mass is fucking hard especially in tense situations.
>>
>>129362408
... to disable someone with a fire arm you aim for the centre of mass and continue firing until the threat has ended. We don't even have guns in my country an I know this.
>>
>>129362408
You should never fire a gun unless you want to kill what you are shooting at.

Hell, you should never even put your finger on the trigger unless you intend to kill.
>>
>>129362408
Lel people without guns talking about how to shoot.
>>
>>129362408
A gun is a tool used to kill
If you use a gun for something that isn't killing something then you shouldn't have used the gun in the first place
>>
>>129362893
I don't have a gun and I'm pretty certain I was on the money.
>>
>>129362408
>Why do American cops shoot to kill
They are well trained
>>
>>129362408
>Shoot in the legs
That's hard and life threatening as well.
>>
>>129362408
>Shoot the legs
This is why you need to stop watching (((Hollywood))). Do you think a single stab kills people instantly too?
>>
>>129362408

What's it like being fourteen? It's been 12 years for me.
>>
Imagine having a nigger in front of you and a gun in your hands. Would you shoot his legs?
>>
>>129362408
A: Handguns are not super accurate.
B: You would only use your gun in a life or death situation, time spent aiming for legs instead of just pointing at center mass is time they have to aim for center mass. Shoot to kill or be killed.
C: Leg and arm shots are fatal most of the time without immediate medical treatment. There are arteries that run down them that if hit will cause you to bleed out in minutes.
D: All you have to do to not get fucking shot is to stop being a fucking nigger put your hands in the air and get on the fucking ground.
>>
>>129362408
If you're at the point that you're shooting at somebody you shoot to kill. Not only is intentionally maiming a criminal offense, if you're shooting someone it's because you fear for your life. If you pull a gun on someone, you shoot to kill, period.
>>
I would 404 the thread but I can't sorry
>>
>>129362408
Every offender tries to sue after being shot by police.

Dead men can't file lawsuits.
>>
>>129362408
because if they dont, taxpayers will pay for the guy lol
>>
>>129362408
dead people can't sue you
>>
>>129363763
This post best post
>>
>>129362408
>t. a person that has never ever shot a firearm, let alone shot a firearm in a life or death situation where seconds matter.

>>129364463
That's what you get for asking retarded questions.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.