[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

French Revolution

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6

Was it the the worst event in European history?
>>
Nope the 7million Europeans Jews
Was the worst thing that ever happened in the EU
Its worse than the actual WW2
Nobody gives a shit about the 50million european soldiers, children and women that died. Nobody cares about the German people that died
>>
>>129362349
da we brat. samo levski i tesni pichki! smurt za mangalite!!! aideeeee! samo levski,hitler i zob
>>
Protestantism was far worse.
>>
>>129362788
True but it could be argued that the french revolution led us there.
>>
>>129362349
No, World War Jew (1914-1945) was by far the worst, and it was fatal.
>>
>>129362349
Definitely one of the worst. No doubt it was a banker coup.
>>
>>129362349
ww1 takes it nail in the coffin for europe ww2 was just mercy killing
>>
>>129362864
Maybe you're right considering it led us to the Enlightenment.
>>
>>129362349
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tours
>>
>>129363177
>ww1 takes it nail in the coffin
True but again the only reason the liberal democracies which destroyed monarchism exist is because of the french revolution.
>>
>>129363259
What about it?
>>
>>129362788
yeah its a real shame that 8 million innocent jews died.
>>
>>129363522
You tell them

Let's not forget those 8 trillion Jews were actually EUROPEAN people

Now the actual Jews from Israel are taking advantage of our loss
>>
>>129363709
>were actually EUROPEAN
Does the parasite become human after entering the body?
>>
>>129363378
It lead to the dark ages
>>
>>129363709
yeah. Those 9 septillion jewish people were EUROPEAN CITIZENS and they were brutally GENOCIDED by an alt right FASCIST

>#resist
>>
>>129363999
I don't know
Can someone tell me how the Jewish religion came into the EU
And now it's gone
Young fag don't know shit about history just the same old 50 trillion Jews and that's it
>>
>>129364191
>american education
>>
>>129364374
You need to stop drinking. I can't even understand what you are saying.
>>
>>129364471
Muslims were far more advanced than us even up until the mid 1700s
>>
>>129362349
>Was it the the worst event in European history?

You can everytime go earlier if you want to find a "reason" of western fall.

But I must admit that WW1 and WW2 literrally changed everything deeply.

Just imagine the best men in Europe died in a retarded war made by...Well put what ever you want...
>>
>>129362349
Yes. The peasants were tricked by the Jews just like it happened in Russia.
>>
>>129362349
WW1
>Lead to WW2
>Created the soviet union
>Anglos drew borders which fucked up the middle east until today
>>
>>129362349
No, World War 1
>>
>>129363048
>>129365233
millions of people were dying of starvation. You can claim it was a banker coup or da joos all you want but in the end no form of society can be allowed to stand when the majority of its citizens are hungry. French monarchy was shit a that point and had to be overthrown.
>>
>>129365122
>Muslims were far more advanced than us even up until the mid 1700s
Are you retarded? This is Dubai in 1991.
>>
File: dubai-1991.jpg (117KB, 1026x681px) Image search: [Google]
dubai-1991.jpg
117KB, 1026x681px
>>129366526
>>
>>129366374
>when the majority of its citizens are hungry
Nope. Tell me do you believe all men are equal?
>>
>>129366374
>no form of society can be allowed to stand when the majority of its citizens are hungry
Allowed by who ?

>French monarchy was shit a that point and had to be overthrown
True.

Also, the starvation meme should stop.
It's a class revolution. Not for people. For the Banks, (((some people))) and bourgeoisie.

People in majority were pro monarchist.
>>
You mean most based. Noblecucks deserved it.
>>
yup, it just changed tyranny from the monarch to the (((people))). American revolution was the superior liberal revolution.
>>
>>129362349
>came to post French Revolution
>saw that OP already picked it
The French Revolution is the source of the egalitarianism-first ideology that pervades marxism and the left. It is also the source of atheism (science isn't particularly atheistic, despite what the fedoras say), and set the stage for rampant hedonism.
>>
>>129367414
Perhaps, but people like Thomas Jefferson would turn 360° and implode if he saw what America looks like today.
>>
>>129367433
Yeah because French noblecucks were living austere lives of piety.
>>
I think the japs hot it worse because 100k people died in a couple of minutes just like that
>>
>>129367639
>Yeah because French noblecucks were living austere lives of piety.
I didn't mean to say the the French nobles didn't largely deserve it, but the *way* in which it happened was awful.

I mean the British deserved the U.S. Revolution at the time, but the U.S. Revolution was well-behaved and moral compared to the French Revolution.
>>
>>129364279

>Hitler was far-right

kek
>>
>>129362349
the real beginning of the end.
>>
>>129367433
This

Communism was based on the ideology of the French Revolution (egalitarianism, equality, etc.) by taking ideas of all men being equal to all men having equal outcomes. Fascism and Nazism were reactions against Marxism, liberal democracy, and other ideas that came out of the revolution. While I agree that it was the most damaging event in European history long-term, I think a similar kind of event would've occurred elsewhere eventually anyways.

If anyone's interested in reading more about this I recommend looking up the work of Francis Furet, in particular his work The Passing of an Illusion: The Idea of Communism in the Twentieth Century.
>>
>>129362349

worst and best at the same time
>>
>>129362864

Today yes.

But the original purpose of protestantism was merely Traditional Catholicism.
Protestants back in the day were basically super-Catholic (at least, that's their reasoning).

That Germanic people fucked up later is no surprise. Protestantism started well (Traditional Catholicism) but became a myriad of heresies.

By the way, the only countries in Europe that are more Protestant than Catholic/Orthodox now are merely Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Estonia and Latvia.

If we don't count Britain which is a special case and much less fucked up as all the fucked up Protestants ended up in America (which is in the way of becoming more Catholic than Protestant - even among whites).

So the heresy of Protestantism is soon dying out, hope Britain and Russia invade Scandinavia and make them their slaves so the Protestant heresy ends for good.
>>
File: IMG_5283.jpg (22KB, 301x483px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5283.jpg
22KB, 301x483px
>>129367815
The firebombing was worse than the atomic bomb. True story.

>>129363048
>>129362864
I actually think that Europe would have been better off if Napoleon had defeated Russia.

The worst thing that happened has to be the Versailles treaty/WW1. Set the stage for the NWO-type stuff, messed up the balance of power, and led to the breakdown of the colonial empires.
>>
>>129365122

What a fucking moron.

Iberian here. They always say the moslems were advanced. For 500 years nearly every advancement we had came from the Arabs. If you look it under the skin, it's all Persian Greek whatever other people they colonised in its origin.

Also, those people who created advancements in the muzzie word up to the XIII century, stop creating it when muzzies became the majority.
>>
File: 1474301189172.jpg (527KB, 1000x971px) Image search: [Google]
1474301189172.jpg
527KB, 1000x971px
The Renaissance planted the seeds for both the reformation and the revolution.
>>
>>129364279
Fuckin kek
>>
>>129366374

The proud peasants of Vendée still hanged on and were massacred for political reasons.

Yeah, I don't mind overthrowing a degrading monarchy, but what was done after the French Revolution fucked up Europe up to this very day.

It created the liberal order of live and let live / all degenerancy is okay ... that only "fascism" tryed to put a stop on.

It originated the idea the the community or society belongs to everybody, and thus, nobody.
We don't have higher ups anymore because of that.

The ones who kind of made it through it were the Brits.
>>
>>129367414

Indeed my Chilean friend, indeed.

By the way, please stop sending your criminals here, I am tired of their robbings.
>>
>>129367433

Yes.

I don't know about hedonism but yes, that's it.

That's why France needs to be divided. And Germany too. Poor Bavarians having to deal with Nordicuck krauts (Merkel) everyday...
>>
>>129367870
Every revolution is awful my friend. Hence to avoid extremism and excesses that follow it one must show restraint and compromise when compromise is due.
Noblecucks failed to do so, and thus they paid.
>>
>>129362349
Yes. All the degeneracy that came afterwards is has its taint.
>>
>>129367870

Americans were based. French are shitbrained.
>>
>>129365122
You are falling for leftist memes.
>>
>>129362349
>Was it the the worst event in European history?
Whites killing whites to serve the jew.
>>
>>129364279
Exactly, we have to impeach trump and make Hillary president if we don't want a repeat of the 10 octillion
>>
>>129362349

The French Revolution was the worst.

It was a kind of early communism. It robbed Europe from the idea of an elite, of the patricians of the ancient Rome.

Those ideas of Equality and "Liberty" (in the sense of libertines) are the ones we shall fight against.
>>
>>129370223
You wouldn't be on this website shitposting if our revolution didn't happen
This website probably wouldn't exist if our revolution didnt happen
>>
>>129362349
>tfw without French Revolution there is no nationalism
>without Nationalism no Bulgaria

How do I reconcile this?
>>
File: 1419016058972.jpg (39KB, 277x440px) Image search: [Google]
1419016058972.jpg
39KB, 277x440px
>>129366374
Millions of people were starving because you americucs were like greeks and didn't pay your debts to the throne.
>>
Funny to think about what /pol/ would be like during the French Revolution. Probably a bunch of aristocrat dicksuckers.
>>
>>129369534
Totally wrong. Luther went and saw your lavish Renaissance and went ultra-conservative. Reformation is a dialectical opposition to the aesthetics of the Renaisance.
>>
>>129362349
Constantine's conversion, Hitler's defeat, and the Northern Crusades all tie for worst events in the last 2000 years.
>>
>>129371166
this isn't a matter of aesthetics
the Renaissance, with its humanism, was instrumental for Luther's detachment from the Catholic church and for the main driving idea of Protestantism, sola scriptura
>>
Answer= No

It taught us about Jewish merchant Ray by selling to both sides in the Napoleonic wars
>>
>>129362349
Muh collapse of the Roman empire?
>>
>>129371355
You sucking up too much linear history mate. The italian states then even had better condition that the HRE to develop modern capitalism, yet they didn't. If the Renaissance was that similar to the Reformation, we'd be talking about the protestant work ethic of Italy and not the german-saxons. You are right that one is a direct reaction to the other and that we woudn't have one without the other. The themes are extremely different though.

>>129371014
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscadin
Literally the pepe-posters of the 1790s
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.