[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Situation in Baltic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Baltic bros,
I was wondering what the situation is like in your nations. I was talking with my wife about visiting Lithuania this Christmas, and I was hoping for a quick rundown. We are both white, me US and she Polish. Which country is the safest, which has the most to do, which has the least rapefugees?
I'm genuinely curious because from what I read, the migrants want to flee because it's too cold, and they don't get enough gibs.
What else can you tell me about your nations?
>>
>>129360891
>Which country is the safest

all of them are probably safer than US of A
>>
>>129361017

Well, I went to Ukraine (Lviv) last Christmas with my wife, and it was very sketchy and dirty. I was just curious if it was like that
>>
Bump
Maybe it's too late there? Perhaps I should try asking this tomorrow around 17.00?
>>
>>129360891
dont worry. Couldnt be safer here. Just stay out of commie block parts at night. All three countries are beutofull, buy western part is better in all three of them. Enjoy.
>>
>>129361634
many typos. from phone.
>>
>>129361634
Ok, cool thank you.
>western part
I suppose you mean Riga? I was considering it, since it was a city of the Teutonic Order
>>
>>129362360
Yeah. Riga is epic for seeing german architecture. Also check our Samsala.
>>
>>129362360
and when u coming to eastern europe expect to feel that post soviet stuff everywhere.
>>
>>129362635
I'm curious about the refugee situation over there. I've read some (((news))) articles, but it all seemed a few years old and was about the "poor refugees" who wanted to be in Germany.
Also, what is the political climate? I know /pol/ talks about the US, UK, and Germany a lot, but it seems your nations are overlooked. What could you tell me?
>>
What about all those scams I read about beautiful women asking you to buy them a drink then you get drugged.
>>
>>129362907
My wife is Polish, so I've seen a ton of it in Warsaw and Gdansk
>>
>>129360891
If you visit Lithuania your wife is going to be lynched
These apes go batshit crazy when you mention something about Poland.
If I had to choose, I'd hit Latvia, it has interesting castles
>>
File: 1496923691932.jpg (270KB, 1279x927px) Image search: [Google]
1496923691932.jpg
270KB, 1279x927px
american dollar - I mean tourists are always welcome
>>
>>129360891
Its safe here, especially around winter times. Tho i do warn that a few christmasses we have had we had little to no snow, so certainly check the weather up ahead before you come here, or else you will only see a crappy, rainy weather in christmas.
>>
>>129363574
>lynched
Well, that rules out one choice. Thanks for the heads up
>>129363629
Aren't you guys in the Euro though? I'd suspect the GBP would be more desirable, or do the Bongs get too drunk and vomit in your streets too?
>>
>>129363130
Since the baltics are so depopulated, the refugee ammounts we recieve are so small they are not a noticeable problem. Also, i dont know of the other two, but our intelligence department screens the ever-loving fuck out of all of them, and if they have no papers, does not accept them.

Of course its not zero refugees as the golden ideal would demand, but we have skimmed by simply because our populations are so low that we wont allow here more.
>>
>>129364877
>refugee amounts we receive are so small...not a noticeable problem
>screens the ever-loving fuck out of all of them
That's refreshing to hear. I suspect the gibs in Estonia are virtually nonexistent (likely explaining their desire to move to Germany).
>>129364314
and thank you for the heads up
>>
I'm going to give one final bump, and that's it.
Thank you for the information about your nations. I wish you all a good night.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.