[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Glorious Italy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: it-lgflag.gif (6KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
it-lgflag.gif
6KB, 400x266px
Stop pushing the meme that Italians are niggers.
They are the most intelligent white race, if anything, they should represent us. Show respect to your Italian superiors.

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
>>
>>129357613
Northern italians are white and based, southerners are basicly monkeys
>>
>>129358283
they are intelligent enough to have the best iq average of any white country tho.
>>
>>129360425
Just imagine how smart the white north must be to compensate for the monkeys in the south
>>
>>129360538
they truly are the master race.
>>
>>129360425

It proves that IQ isn't everything, since their economics and politics are both 2th world tier.
>>
>>129358283
Toothpaste knows what's up.
>>
>>129360919
but iq does not single-handedly determine the life quality in a country, there are too many other factors. however, they have many great inventors, artists and philosophers in their past and their contributions to the western
civilization is undeniable. they do not deserve the nigger attitude /pol/ is giving them.
>>
>>129357613

Your argument is right because it is true, but your argument is also wrong because you are canadian.
Is this the coincidentia oppositorum the mystics talk about?
>>
>>129360919

It's just because our criminals also have the higher IQ.
>>
>>129361410
yeah, if you look at other countries, it is usually just personal scale crimes.
Italians are smart enough to get it all organized. italians do everything the right way, even the crime.
>>
>>129361180
Through my work i had to deal with a lot of italians, the ones from the north were ibtelligent, well spoken, well dressed. The ones from the south were rude, unhygienic and almost retarded.

My trips to italy only confirmed this
>>
there are too many threads about italy and italians in the last months.
seems strange
>>
>>129361653

This. The northerners I know are doing PhDs in physics and math while being socially well adjusted and funny. The southerners (especially Sicily) remind me of Turks in their behaviour (macho, uncouth, less cerebral).
>>
>>129361901

Non è strano, siamo un paese dove il 60% delle persone odia gli immigrati, è normale che prima o poi finiscano su /pol/
>>
>>129361940

btw I am not from the north and I am doing a PhD in the UK as well. The south is not as rich as the north, but it has its good things too.
>>
>>129357613
>white race
stopped reading right there
>>
>>129362226

Yeah I don't doubt that they are all Italian after all -- but there is definitely some pattern where people closer to the Equator are more extroverted. You see it in basically every large western European country.
>>
I don't know about all Italians, but Sicilians definitely were spawned from niggers
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.