[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you against Zionism or do you support it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Are you against Zionism or do you support it?
>>
i support nationalism for everyone
>>
Zionism is good, Bolshevism is bad. Zionists are the based right wing jews, the Bolshevisks are the globalists that want to take down the west.
>>
>>129355775
Against. If they're going to be against our nationalism I'm against theirs.
>>
File: judaismrejects.jpg (48KB, 640x370px) Image search: [Google]
judaismrejects.jpg
48KB, 640x370px
Jews who actually know their Torah reject the largely secular state of Israel

Zionism is directly linked to Jewish global control through secular and Satanic means, such as enslaving the world through debt to the banks and hypnotizing the world through media manipulation

True Jews know they are Chosen to be the servants and teachers of the world, not global dominators like some common worldly kingdom
>>
>>129355775
I support everything that helps god distinguish between those that shall burn, and those who shall not.
>>
>>129356032
>/ptg/: The Post

youre delusional if you dont think the jews in power are zionists
>>
>>129357067
eh, I wanted some free (You)s, this is a pretty reliable way of doing that, that and "that's not a nigger, that's a black man".
>>
>>129356032
Jews can be contained, but they cannot be based.
>>
>>129355775
Would lick her feet.
>>
What a dumb question for an excuse for a feet thread
>>
>>129355775
>Are you against an agenda that caused the rise of feminism, liberalism, loss of traditional values and overall degeneracy in the west?
Yes.
>>
>>129355775
Israel is a place for jewish criminals to run to after
they rip of people in gentile countries. Israel is a
tech hub for jewish espionage and cyber warfare. Zionism gave jews a base where they wage a war of annihilation against all non jews.
Israel must be desolved into a one state with the Palestinians called Palestine. Jews are the enemy of humanity and a physical manifestation of evil on earth.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.