[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Philippines under attack

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

Philippines under martial law, ISIS taken over the southern region, begging united states for help, filipinos and filipinas dying and beheaded left and right.
You read the title and can google the news to find it.

I hope the United States says no to them and not help them out
>>
>>129352593
Sorry man but apparently we are helping them out...

Shit sucks.
>>
>>129352987
FUCK GODDAMNIT WHY FUCKING HELP THOSE ASIAN NIGGERS GODDAMNIT!
>>
What's going on in the Philippines?
>>
The Philippines will always be our puppet. You think were going to let it go now?
>>
>>129353319
It's become like a miniature screenplay for various deep state forces, seemingly.

Particularly entertaining because it was until recently a foothold for power projection into the asia-pacific region. So now every regional player is going to be in on it to jockey for positioning.

And all the while Duterte has no fucks left to give. It's an underrated shitshow.
>>
Looks like they ran out of caches of looted Japanese gold from WW2?

Anyway, what is the Islamic State in Syria doing so far away from Syria? Could this be more of a clue that ISIS is CIA?
>>
>>129352593
#notallmuslims
>>
It's delightful to see them suffer and their families die and kids beheaded as the women are raped countlessly.

Fuck asian people.
>>
>>129353805

ISIS is literally a psyop that was made from the ground up when ISIL went awol with all those fancy weapons and ammo Obama administration had given them ( anyone remembering MOL Comfort? Amusingly I've googled the cargo boat name and learned it ''split'' in the middle of the sea aka it was probably sabotaged, those cargo boat hulls are nigh indestructible and made to withstand incredible stress)
>>
>>129354993

Also its fun to see the shills are out against Philippine, acting like the whole of /pol/ was against them when in fact it was just the complete opposite a couples of week ago, when shit hadn't started officially in the Philippines.

You guys are as subtle as a boreal aurora in a starless and cloudless sky
>>
File: Veit Claymore soldier.jpg (95KB, 885x660px) Image search: [Google]
Veit Claymore soldier.jpg
95KB, 885x660px
>>129352593
Been awhile, jonesing to blow up some gooks
>>
>>129353319
Typical ethnic cleansing. Idgaf if US Marines killed every muzzie.
>>
>>
File: 1459803674843.jpg (14KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1459803674843.jpg
14KB, 238x192px
Muslims cause problems whenever they touch another culture.
This is the least surprising thing in the world.

Religion of peace.
>>
>>129353183
Nice cruise control. If you are really this ignorant please fuck off.
>>
>>129355249
Shit started a number of months ago when Duterte started giving the CIA a big fat middle finger (rightfully so tbqh). We're just starting to see the eventualities.
>>
>>129352987
>>129354993

looks like they need to give some new SEAL teams some combat experience. the south has always been a shit hole; just another day in the life of a SEA monkey
>>
>>129356408
Tought he was buddies with Trumpy.

Does the CIA got on the horse again?
>>
>>129352593
Why don't they ask their new butt-buddies in China for help?
>>
>>129356647
Trump isn't stupid, so he will try to make buddies with Duterte because it's a valuable US asset and Duterte is kind of a mini-Trump.

But the deep state is throwing fits about how strong leaders are mucking up their game. So hard that even folks like Dr. P, who were behind the Trump coup, were placing open threats on Duterte for bucking the system at the wrong time months in advance. So it's going to be an interesting thing to watch. Now it's got CIA ISIS problems.
>>
Philippines is rightful Christian clay. Mudslimes out!
>>
>>129356544
how bad stuff really is right now? I've seen ryan dawson video on it, but I thought it was only a single city under siege.
>>
>>129355555
>>
>>129357580

yes the fighting is confined to Marawi, Duterte's been going apeshit on leaders of other separatist factions not to join the fighting.

over two hundred dead, maybe a fourth of that government forces. and they're leveling the city like the good old days
>>
at least they have captured the Maute patriarch now
>>
>>129358117
I really hope we have an upcoming president that will state sanction the fuck out of every mudshit activity.
>>
File: 1495409138794.jpg (26KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495409138794.jpg
26KB, 367x500px
>>129353183
>>129354938
it seems summer has come in full force
>>
>>129358511
I can't think of a future candidate
>>
>>129358899
All this tolerance bull is getting on my nerves on kikebook. Where is the Christian Mafia when you need them?
>>
File: Skærmbillede (34).png (187KB, 1330x672px) Image search: [Google]
Skærmbillede (34).png
187KB, 1330x672px
Dutertes orders seems pretty clear. Kill them all. Why is this so hard?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.