[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Liberals win in 2020

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

In just a few weeks /pol/ will be under shariablue control. How does it feel to know you will be the propaganda for the liberals in 2020?
>>
i doubt there's many trump supporters left on here anyway
>>
>>129349160
Because if gamergate taught us anything it's that censorship works

Gaming journalism is, after all, still a loved and respected media
>>
>>129349368
yea most of us woke up
>>
/pol/ was the nest which carried the egg of an idea which has long since hatched. More and more people are coming to our side. Hell, my ultra liberal aunt out in san fran was talking about Seth Rich and how she believes the dnc may have played a role in his death. The cat is already out of the bag. The fire has grown to an inferno. Take solace in what small victories you and your ilk have left, the rest of us will be making America great again.
>>
>>129349531
>Gaming journalism is, after all, still a loved and respected media

I tought everyone hated them, way before gamergate.
>>
>>129349160

Did anyone even get an email yet? How long does it take for them to go through for each board?
>>
>>129349611
so what happens after that runs up? can you keep seth rich going for 4 years?
>>
File: my_trap_card.jpg (54KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
my_trap_card.jpg
54KB, 600x450px
>>129349640
is this nigga seriously taking that comment seriously?
>>
Gaming journalism? Lol it's not journalism. It's press coverage. There was never such a thing of 'gaming journalism' only the retarded ever believed in something like that.
>>
>>129349531
wut? *checks flag* nevermind
>>
>>129350162
It's not just about Seth. The fact that you're missing this leads me to believe you are either ignorant to what is happening or simply turning a blind eye to it. Four years, eight years, it doesn't matter the length of time. People are becoming more and more aware. The commonly used term "sheeple" will be a relic within a generation.
>>
File: 1484141681258.jpg (183KB, 497x593px) Image search: [Google]
1484141681258.jpg
183KB, 497x593px
>>129349160
Allahu Ackbar!
>>
>>129350803
more aware of what? literally what even is the platform? Hate the other side is your platform to run on? i dont get it. the reason so many reject you guys is you dont have a focus. you're everywhere and very reactionary. You are like the joker in dark knight "im a dog chasing a car, i wouldn't know what to do with one if i actually caught it"

also the fact im missing it seems kinda truthful because you guys are terrible at communicating. nobody knows what you want to say cause you dont know how to speak through the fog. you just think banging your head against the desk til other people get it is the way to go
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.