[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muslim women say husbands beating them is a beautiful blessing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5845.png (102KB, 400x219px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5845.png
102KB, 400x219px
> Muslim men are allowed to hit their wives if they disobey them and domestic violence is a 'beautiful blessing', according to the women's branch of a radical Islamic group.
> Muslim women even demonstrated how they get beaten saying it was a blessing keeping the family unit strong.
> The women agree that they should only be beaten if they are caught 'committing sin' - pointing out that this means seriously disrespecting Allah or their husbands.
> 'Disobedience to the husband. Immoral acts or cheating. Admitting anyone to the home that the husband doesn't like,' Ms Latifi explains.
> Ms Allouche smiles as she adds that does not mean a man can beat his wife simply for not cooking dinner, with the women agreeing that violence should only be used to 'promote tranquility'.
> The pair agree that men have the right
> The pair agree that men have the right to beat their wives because husbands take a 'leadership' position within the family.

HOLY SHIT! HOW CAN WE SURVIVE GUYS! MUSLIM GOT THEIR WOMEN LOVESTRUCK WHICH CAUSES MORE SEX, CHILDREN & HAPPINESS!

Look at the cancer in the comments from all the white women.

We are fucked!

http://archive.is/BrZe6
>>
>>129347091
I don't give a fuck what muslims do so long as they do it as far away from me as possible, other side of the globe is ideal.
>>
>>129347091

I'll gladly smack around a muslim woman.
>>
tfw no muslim gf
>>
>>129348425
to convert of course
>>
>>129348457
Then she can be a degenerate western whore and disobey husband
>>
>>129347545
This is a problem. Muslims control their women and the women are happy for it. Ours are out of control.
>>
File: 1489957199318.png (30KB, 357x313px) Image search: [Google]
1489957199318.png
30KB, 357x313px
>>129348558
you just can't win huh
>>
ITT: feminists
>>
>>129347091
Woman can be a good wife ( I hate the word obedient, sounds like slavery) without man abusing her. To make a relationship work, both sides need to strive to become better humans, for women it usually means learning how to be a decent non-feminist woman, and for men not to be abusive assholes. Happy marriages are ONLY the ones where both sides do everything in their power to make their partner happy. Anything else is sado-masochistic bullshit.
>>
And if that Muslim Woman don't call it a "beautiful blessing" she will get many beautiful blessings until she does. Bitch gotta learn to appreciate it!
>>
>>129348049
I guess that rag on the head is to soak up blood quicker
>>
Wtf I love Islam now
>>
There's literally nothing like with disciplining your wife. Women are like dogs, they need occasional guidance or they don't know what to do with themselves.
>>
>>129354573
>Happy marriages are ONLY the ones where both sides do everything in their power to make their partner happy.

That is exactly the problem nowadays, its like everyone consider couples a kind of emotional tampon for their troubles and never do jackshit to insure their partner are genuinely happy. Like as if being a couple only meant you were in it together, who cares about improving the situation? Also people have become far too prone to shame, everything has to be like everyone else so they don't get excluded but they don't even bother to stop for a sec and realize that whoever they listened to didn't knew shit either and that they must think for themselves. But that also require honesty and self-awareness, which the world is severely lacking at the moment.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.