[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITALIAN TALE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: italian.jpg (64KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
italian.jpg
64KB, 640x800px
"Papa, whyah do ah we look ah like dah niggas?"

"Son I will impart to you an Italian secret you must never share with the other goyim. We are niggers. Your great great great grandma had sex with a nigger, a moor, she couldn't resist the black dick. And now we are all niggery.

You MUST NEVER TELL ANYONE THAT WE ARE NIGGERS. If you do we won't get any more free money from the Germans. You must act racist towards niggers in order to fool the white people into giving you money."

"Ok Papa! should we pay the Germans back?"

"HELL NO! Why should we work for those faggots? they think they're so smart but were smarter, we just sit around and eat all day while they pay our bills.

now go to the store and get papa some cigarettes."
>>
fucking snitch
>>
File: 3cc36a8f4f2b2916dce558c52849a58e.jpg (182KB, 800x1050px) Image search: [Google]
3cc36a8f4f2b2916dce558c52849a58e.jpg
182KB, 800x1050px
>>129343804

they need to know the TRUTH

the world needs to know the truth about italians

scream it from the rooftops!

ITALIANS ARE NIGGERS!
>>
If anything they will get more gibs from germoney if they admit to being niggers.
>>
>>129342586
In the US Italians are known as the niggers who came across at low tide
>>
>>129344069

if they admit to being niggers they will become instantly more attractive to german women that is certain
>>
>>129344192
>iggers

WOP originally meant

not White Or Protestant
>>
>>129342586

all these italian threads today are great

>>129344069

fuck off berlusconi
>>
>>129344069
I always think your flag is the old Italian flag, then I'm reminded of Italian faggotry and weakness and it makes me sad everytime.
>>
>>129344875
>leaf
>>
>>129342586
all those threads about based italian politicians are being posted by mexicans but then some nigga start chimpin' on us
Really makes you think
>>
>>129344228
damn,
you got sauce for that?
>>
>>129346302
>you got sauce for that?

try google images swiss fag
>>
>>129346570
you think I didnt try?
>>
>>129346779

i happen to have a huge library of black girls for my research
>>
>>129346967
keep posting
>>
>>129347307

i don't want to get banned
>>
>>129344020
Far more jew blood in Italians
But they're conquering it, give them that. They're standing up against the blacking
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.