[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Europeans: do you enjoy paying high taxes?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: 1437394060884.png (20KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
1437394060884.png
20KB, 555x555px
Seems like every other country makes fun of us for not having universal healthcare and publicly funded education. But I can't imagine paying higher taxes than I do now. Right now the government takes about 22% of my income every week. And that's not even counting what I take out of my income for my retirement account.

If my taxes had to be raised even MORE I feel like I would go crazy, with all my other expenses like rent, food, utilities. If my taxes were raised much more I wouldn't be able to afford stuff for pleasure or entertainment.

How do you guys do it? Do you enjoy it? I don't see why I should have to pay for other people going to college, especially since the value of a degree goes down every year.
>>
>>129341797
Our taxes would be fine if they actually benefited us and we didn't have to pay for the incompetence of niggers.
>>
>>129341797
I pay 40% income tax. That excludes 21% on all non-food products.
>>
>>129342115
>*21% VAT
>>
>>129341926
this

also income tax is a waste of time and retarded. just tax the companies and it will automatically come out of our paycheck
>>
>high taxes
americans pay MUCH higher taxes. Just listen to sean hannity! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv9OiCv0v2Q
>>
File: 1495824504850.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495824504850.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>129341797
I'd probably seek revenge for Waco if they raised the income tax anymore.
>>
>>129341797
ofcourse we don't enjoy paying taxes
we pay them because otherwise you'll end up in jail
>>
File: 1491609306749.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491609306749.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>>129341797
If our welfare system wasn't so abused i would be fine with it.
>>
>>129342115
Jesus fucking christ
>>
No I don't

I'm enraged at the fact that I have go give away almost half my salary so a bunch of junkies and lazy hikikomoris who don't want to work get free money from the government

We barely have working people, and those of us who do, give it all away for lazy bums who feel like sitting at home

European system is trash
>>
>>129342737
I've never understood the stupidity of that. You don't pay taxes, so they throw you into a glorified adult daycare center where you get a place to sleep and 3 meals a day, all paid for by taxpayer money.

Wouldn't it be easier just to repo everyone's shit and ban them from welfare services?
>>
>>129341797
>tfw you pay above 50% income tax
Oh and my boss has already been taxed for paying me a salary too.

then there is the 21% VAT on literally everything.

I would be fine if it was paying for top notch healthcare, child care services, great roads and public transport. But we get none of these.
So I'm looking to fuck off.
>>
Taxes aren't so bad here, don't believe it's much higher than what you pay, and that comes with free healthcare, gibs for students, and free healthcare.
>>
>>129342915
That would be very hard if to justify if you are a citizen.
>>
>>129341797
>Do you enjoy it?

yeah, we love paying half of our income to support mediocre healthcare for rapefugees

not even kidding, most europoors think they are getting a good deal and have no idea what freedumbs mean
>>
>>129341797

Here in Sweden you can see the taxpayer money being used. Unlike the U.S where much of the taxpayer moeny really isn't going to stuff that'll benefit the public. Here in Sweden we all enjoy the benefits of the welfare state.
>>
>>129342905
You are retarded if you think most of your taxes goes to unemployed NEETs
>>
>>129341797

Europeans aren't in the business of saying what their governments should/should not do. Those societies were not formed as colonies by people with a desire to break the mold (in your case, a bunch of regicidal religious kooks, in mine bona fide convicts, merchants and german wine makers with predatory fetishes).

What you've got in Europe are the remains of a population that wasn't adventurous enough to gtfo Europe, and of that also only the least brave as well (the last two world wars killed off the blokes on the continent, so the not fit for service and cowards are about all that survived).

Now go ahead and ask that lot to attempt to campaign for any change that doesn't involve taking responsibility away from them.
>>
>>129341797
You are wealth leechers.

You drain the wealth of other nations by petrol dollar by trade and make live miserabel for other nations by using them as human shields.

You better find a way to get used to high taxes as NATO get disbanded and you get thrown out of allied nations you taxes will rise by 30%
>>
File: 1494846153710.png (171KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1494846153710.png
171KB, 1000x1000px
>>129341797
20% flat tax rate here and if you run a business, taxes are only collected after the redistribution of profits. So you can basically reinvest all your profits and not pay a dime.
>>
>>129343043

You are right about that, but America puts a ton of its tax money into defense. If we didn't it would probably be easier to put universal healthcare/college into place, although its complicated because America's defense is sort of meant for many other countries and not just us.
>>
>>129342915

Well do you have a better idea you dumb fuck? The only thing you're good at is complaining. What should we do to criminals? Kill them? You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>129341797
>If my taxes had to be raised even MORE I feel like I would go crazy, with all my other expenses like rent, food, utilities. If my taxes were raised much more I wouldn't be able to afford stuff for pleasure or entertainment.

Bc you get shit wages. You cant get less than $20/hour in denmark... You pay 55% taxes on every dollar after the first 1k a month

High taxes are still shit tho
>>
>>129343204

You don't pay 50% tax.
>>
>>129341797
Wife is American, she prefers it here.
It's worth it too Americans spend more per capita on healthcare, so it's not even cheaper.
American Healthcare is among the best if you have money though, I'll give you that.
>>
>>129342803
Also this.

I would pay my taxes with joy if no arabs or lazy danes recieved a dime
>>
>>129343414
If NATO get disbanded, you're the one who will have to raise taxes dumb fuck, as you wont be able to free ride on the USA for your military expenses anymore.
>>
>>129343414
Why the fuck would we want to be in a mutual defense pact with a country that spends nothing on their army? I think we can handle ourselves Hans.
>>
>>129343614

Add up your income tax and VAT, then figure out what your net is.
>>
>>129342153
This, Europoors pay three times the average sales tax (vat) in the US. They are literally getting assraped by taxes all the time. Press F
>>
>>129343918

Because it allows you to black bag people out of the middle east and leap frog them to an air base near Berlin, where you can apply car batteries to their nipples for the provision of juicy, juicy information on who's fucking which goats, etc.
>>
>>129341926
Fucking same we pay for incompetent stealing kurds and arabs
>>
>>129343780
you think all your taxes go to benefits? lol
>>
>>129344126
I've got a better idea. It's called a protection racket. We should run one. Seems to be more or less what our NATO "allies" want anyway.
>>
>>129344303
Why would i think that?
>>
>>129344384
cause arabs and lazy danes on benefits seem to be the deal breaker to you
>>
>>129344303
What kind of moronic statement is this? What's the logical conclusion of that statement?
>not all my taxes go to benefits you dummy!
>so let's keep on paying extortionate taxes!
>>
>>129343043
>free Healthcare
>good
>>
File: nams apustaja.png (43KB, 652x521px) Image search: [Google]
nams apustaja.png
43KB, 652x521px
>Implying I pay taxes
>Implying I work
>Implying I don't just sit at home all day masturbating to anime and getting drunk while getting free money from welfare
>>
>>129344548
>I state that x is the most important factor for me

>cause arabs and lazy danes on benefits seem to be the deal breaker to you

wew u smart
>>
>>129344310
>We should run one.

I don't know why you don't do that already anyway. Be nice to just pay you guys for keeping the Chinks away, instead of dealing with your proclamations all the time (only reason we repealed the white australia policy was because you pressured us to adopt changes that you made in '65 with Hart-Cellar).

Seeing as we are up to our necks in chinks now, have a fucked immigration policy and the Chinese are sniffing about well outside their territorial waters, if we had a protection agreement at least we could sue you in contract for breach.

tl;dr you don't really provide a service worth buying with your expeditionary force, so what are you going to charge people for?
>>
>>129343511
Estonia seems like a pretty based place. Is it? Or am I being tricked?
>>
>>129344764
I would provide value for value Ausbro.
>>
>>129344764
Is Australia really full of chinks right now? Thought you guys had a very strict immigration policy. Visited 10 years ago and it was pleasantly white for the most part
>>
>$50,000 per year, married with 3 kids
>tax rate minus 8%, cuz tax credits

Any American who complains about taxes is either wealthy or a complete idiot
>>
>>129345052

Well, we're good for shooting at brown people, but we can't field a big force, so if it was an arrangement that was actually beneficial for us I reckon it would be military co-operation and cash your way for the trouble. But right now, you guys are just intent on feeding us whatever HIV positive shit is flowing through your political discourse and not even fielding a force hard enough to spook chinks.

Seriously, that's embarrassing. They're Chinese - throw a rock at them and they'll piss themselves. They're only acting tough now because they had king nigger, a pre-eminent vagina, as opposition for 8 years.
>>
>>129345215

Full to the fucking brink and they've figured out how to bribe our fuckwit cosmopolitan politicians, so they effectively run the joint now.

They're putting as many warm bodies on planes out of Beijing heading for Sydney as they can manage, courtesy of a compliant political class that are enjoying the largesse of the Chinese ex-pat community.
>>
>>129344889
I've seen 3 niggers in my lifetime
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.