[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brexit - we are never gonna give you up, we are never gonna let

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

Mrs Merkel, who is meeting with Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto to discuss trade, told reporters gathered in Mexico City on Friday: "I assume that Britain, from what I heard from the prime minister today, wants to stick to its negotiating plan.
"We want to negotiate quickly, we want to stick to the time plan, and so at this point I don't think there is anything to suggest these negotiations cannot start as was agreed."
Mrs Merkel, the EU's most powerful politician, went on to say she hoped the UK would remain a good partner.
"Britain is part of Europe, even if it will no longer be part of the European Union."
However, she added the EU countries would be "asserting the interests of the 27 member states that will make up the European Union in future" during negotiations.
>>
>>129341745
Are you so desesperate that you come towards us?
>>
File: 677494944.jpg (156KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
677494944.jpg
156KB, 500x418px
it tried to be funny
>>
File: scanpix-20150705-195358-4.jpg (3MB, 4632x3209px) Image search: [Google]
scanpix-20150705-195358-4.jpg
3MB, 4632x3209px
>>129343679
it tried to pay denbts... look at it now
>>
>>129341745
Man germany is such a shithole. When will you cunts quit trying to ruin europe?
>>
File: 4537373.png (133KB, 1200x1397px) Image search: [Google]
4537373.png
133KB, 1200x1397px
>>129343920
please stop
>>
>>129343679
pay debts first

The future belongs to the youth and the youth wants the EU. Old white anti-european people shouldnt be allowed to vote. Okay?
>>
The whole brexit shit isnt about leaving Europe you cretins. migration wont even be reduced and trade will never stop.

Its about getting out of the political noose that is strangling our growth.
>>
>>129344072
>Umerica
>relevant after electing Drumphyyy

Umm... you are no longer a world power sweetie. Deal with it. The fututure belongs to china and europe.
>>
>>129341745
I really like Merkel, i think she is a true european who wants the best for europe, the citizens of europe and the European Union.

In these strange times Europe must fend for itself and also uphold all of the values it stands for while increasing the living standards of all europeans.

Europe should be the best continent to live in, we should be the richest, use the most advanced technology and be the most humane but still carry a one punch only knockout blow for terrorist, bandit and rogue nations.
>>
>>129343679
Nice white text meme bro did you see the front page of reddit today!
>>
>>129341745\
Trump can help fuck Merkel in the ass and make her suck his dirty dong afterwords.
>>
>>129342258
maybe she wanted to push a few thousand sandiggers our way
>>
>>129346193
Maybe after the wwii up until the early 60s. In the present day Europe is more technologically advanced than any nation today but we only use tech for friendly purposes but if we by necessity had to use it for unfriendly purposes ... who knows what would happen :D
>>
File: pepe32.jpg (103KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
pepe32.jpg
103KB, 700x700px
Go to hell merkel
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.