[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UKIP

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: n.jpg (2MB, 2049x1536px) Image search: [Google]
n.jpg
2MB, 2049x1536px
With soft brexit back on the cards and Nigel Farage hinting at a return to frontline politics, will UKIP surge back into relevance?
>>
>>129339893
I heard something about him joining FOX as a regular commentator.

FOX is fake and gay, but if that's true, it should be enjoyable. He's quite a bit more sane by imperial leagues than most everybody else skipping the telly tax over here.
>>
>>129340111
We is willing to come back.
https://youtu.be/1LU12W1yeBI
https://youtu.be/iHmnkVsUNpw
>>
No. Everyone remembers Nigel as the cuck who announced he would move to the US the day after the Brexit vote.

Also let's not forget he voiced support for Corbyn many times during the campaign. Fuck that Marxist sympathizer.
>>
>>129341210
What a godawful hunchback jew looking creature that is in the first link. I had to turn it off.
>>
>>129339893
What the fuck is this "SAWFT" brexit about as opposed to " HURD" why are they talking about Brexit the same way you would tell someone how you like your eggs .?
>>
>>129341669
Andrew Neil
He is a journalist and a host on Daily Politics
>>
>>129341374
>Also let's not forget he voiced support for Corbyn many times during the campaign.
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

You fucking britcucks don't see the irony do you? Remember Enoch Powell? Remember what he did and how the pro immigrant """""""conservatives"""""""" labeled him a Judas? He was right and so is Nigel.

Cameron talked about how Multiculturalism is a failure yet immigration skyrocketed under him far beyond even Blair, then it continued to accelerate under May. Torie cucks can't be trusted, Nige is right, they're the most dishonest party in Britain
>>
File: UKIP brexit support.png (368KB, 1020x1476px) Image search: [Google]
UKIP brexit support.png
368KB, 1020x1476px
UKIP should restructure as a regional party targeting key areas of east england, where there are tons of working class pro-brexit guys who will support them. Their problem is they cast too wide a net and try going after too many constituencies. Instead they should dedicate more of their time, money, and energy in a couple select areas. Carve out a regional bloc, just like what DUP and SNP do.
>>
>>129341669

he is a scottish christian you dirty amerijew shekelstacker
>>
>>129342038
Being against the tories doesn't mean you need to support a Marxist who hates everything about this country you faggot.
>>
>>129339893
I like him but he doesn't have backbone in the way Britain's old heroes did, why would you vote for someone who already ran away from threats once?
>>
File: nigeman.gif (2MB, 498x464px) Image search: [Google]
nigeman.gif
2MB, 498x464px
GUESS WHO'S BACK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BgaXgAACAY
>>
>>129340111
He's been a commentator there for months now.
>>
UKIP needs a name change and a revamp
>>
>>129341374
He said he was moving out of fear and safety concerns for being the "most hated man in Britain" after Brexit. Can't blame him to be completely honest.
>>
>>129342926
idk about name exactly, but they do need a rebranding of sorts post Brexit vote. Definitely need a nationalist like party that isn't a jew psyop like BNP
>>
>>129343178
I think they should do this: >>129342277

The problem with UKIP is that they were basically a single-issue party. It was all about Brexit. And while the question of whether Brexit will be flaccid or HARD AND THICK is still up in the air, the fact remains that they've "served their purpose". So voters have no real reason to continue supporting them.

So they need to overhaul their platform. This election has made it abundantly clear that both main parties are shit. You can pick between commie globalist shills or globalist corporate shills. Both sides want increased immigration, are mostly anti-brexit, anti-nationalist, etc.

UKIP could fill that niche. Make the platform explicitly anti-immigration, pro-nationalism. Target key demographics that were heavily pro-brexit in east england. Sure, the posh faggots in the big cities like London will call you a racist or fascist, but who gives a fuck if you're not trying to run candidates in Londonistan?
>>
>>129344511
As a complete outsider, I'd like to ask you a question. Do you suppose UKIP as a party ought to try to build itself back up into something for the sake of being a party? Or do you suppose it might be better for those inspired by UKIP to go join more established parties and attempt to revise and revitalize them?

I think it's an interesting question that we face in the US as well.
>>
File: 1430952125117.jpg (143KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
1430952125117.jpg
143KB, 803x688px
>>129341374
He moved to America because of the death threats against his family and the refusal of police protection.

Corbyn is anti EU, unfortunately he gave into the scum running his party to keep his position and has to run pro EU

If Corbyn ran anti EU in this snap election he would have won in a massive land slide as Tory core would be more than happy to dump sharia May
>>
https://youtu.be/m878oLv78i8
https://youtu.be/BzuKaTuk_lw
>>
>>129345167
I'm no expert on britbong civics by any stretch of the imagination. The problem with trying to take over other parties is that parliaments work completely different than our system. Trump was able to win because he could do a hostile takeover of the GOP. That's not possible in britbongistan.

Parliamentary systems seem to work best with regional parties. Their strength is that they can have things like DUP and SNP advocating for specific local ideology of the people there. Look at how DUP now has reasonable power, despite having 10 seats, because the tories need them to get a majority on anything. I think that's the route UKIP should go.
>>
>>129345646
>Corbyn is anti EU,
Yeah, but the rest of Commissar Corbynovsky's party is not.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.