[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whites are being burned out of their homes in South Africa.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: 09Safrica2-master675.jpg (39KB, 675x423px) Image search: [Google]
09Safrica2-master675.jpg
39KB, 675x423px
Media cover-up is ongoing.
>It is unclear how the fires started, but a strong storm in the area worsened the situation.
>The Knysna Municipality urged residents to avoid returning to their houses to assess the damage.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/08/world/africa/south-africa-fire-knysna.html?_r=0
http://archive.is/3AMkW
>>
File: tfwmuchosisu.jpg (19KB, 205x213px) Image search: [Google]
tfwmuchosisu.jpg
19KB, 205x213px
>oh no the genociders are getting genocided
>>
File: inigomontoya.jpg (9KB, 320x235px)
inigomontoya.jpg
9KB, 320x235px
>>129338703
>whites genocided africans
>there are still africans
>>
>>129338703
>implying it's wrong to commit genocide
>>
>>129338822
oh so it's okay for the black south africans to do what they're doing then? Survival of the fittest afterall.
>>
>>129338703
>Create civilization in wilderness.
>nogs come to steal
>Defend what you built.
Muh genocide!
>>
File: initiate ss.png (286KB, 728x549px) Image search: [Google]
initiate ss.png
286KB, 728x549px
>>129339040
>burn all the farms
>run off the farmers
>starve
>survival of the fittest
Winning stratagem chum
>>
File: BushmenSan.jpg (123KB, 968x634px) Image search: [Google]
BushmenSan.jpg
123KB, 968x634px
>>129339245
Capetown SA 2025
>>
>>129338703
>>129338785
This. Whites SHOULD have genocided africans, instead they gave them extra food from their farms and bloated their populations.
>>
>>129339245
>everyone dies
>not survival of the fittest
>>
>>129338703
fpbp
>>
>>129339973
This is the only thing you need to know to understand Africa. They were mostly hunter gatherers. When you are a hunter gatherer, you only live off what the land naturally produces and can naturally regenerate.
If you over hunt and over gather, then your territory turns into a wasteland for a generation. To survive, you must conquer a neighboring tribe's territory. This is a eugenic process that has selected the fiercest for millennia.
Because of this, populations had a pretty low Malthusian cap.

The way you can escape tribal warfare is by farming. With farming, you multiply the amount of food a piece of land gives by >1000, and with it the population cap.

The other way you can escape tribal warfare is to live so far north that your enemy is the harsh winter. You don't die because someone hunted all your game. You die because you didn't smoke enough meat during the summer to survive the winter. You didn't plan ahead.

So Africans are optimized for warfare, and Europeans (thanks to the ice age) are optimized for planning ahead.
>>
>>129338515
We just need to start killing non Whites and faggot race traitors!
>>
>>129338515
Knysna has one of the worst income disparities in SA. I bet the squatter camps have been utterly annihilated.
>>
File: 14543539524960.jpg (59KB, 425x604px) Image search: [Google]
14543539524960.jpg
59KB, 425x604px
i think a good percentage have already made their plans to leave, but most of them are probably stubborn and too much pride to leave. I remember sitting on the train one day and this SA father and his son sat beside me, and i talked with them, they seemed like very nice earthy people. i kep asking them how many sharks theyd seen, or if they ever got attacked. imo, SA's are quite authentic and genetically wholesome, unlike australians, who are not very quality stock.
>>
>>129343075
You think this was arson?
>>
File: ruark.jpg (4KB, 140x180px)
ruark.jpg
4KB, 140x180px
>>129339245
Required reading on the subject.
>>
>>129342523

That's some cucky bullshit son.
>>
either form a boer republic or quit yea bitching
>>
>>129342523
Except that plenty of Africans were farmers and Europeans were also hunter gatherers at some point.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.