[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

weak men create hard times

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: 1488413068557.jpg (35KB, 523x480px)
1488413068557.jpg
35KB, 523x480px
Europe is currently witnessing female nature being expressed freely on a societal level without a civilized, masculine balancing factor.

The truth of the matter is, women have no in-group loyalties. Whoever the powerful are in that moment, women drift their way with their asses bent over, knees quivering, and legs dripping with tingle juice. They want to be conquered, but they don’t care by who. Whether it’s daddy government, her father, a boyfriend, Chad Thundercock, violent criminals, or a horde of rapefugees doesn’t matter.

In times of war, women are constants. Men and boys are killed off, but women are simply transferred and assimilated into the new tribe to be the sperm receptacles of the victors.
Observing the weakness of many European men, women want a different set of male suitors. They call this initiative “diversity” or “multiculturalism.”

In plain terms, women want to import men they perceive to be powerful and masculine to replace the weaklings they are stuck with. Women LOVE playing multiple men against each other to battle for her vaginal affections. It’s basically the plot of a every rom-com and romance novel.
>>
File: 1448273780512.jpg (43KB, 640x640px)
1448273780512.jpg
43KB, 640x640px
>>129337835

>bunch of collectivist authoritarians are going to kill eachother

why should i care? the world is overpopulated, the left has become cancer, and the rights idea of "solving" the issue is to become like them?

Good riddence
>>
freudian pseudoscience OP

women are more accepting of immigrants because they're naturally humanitarian. there's nothing more to it
>>
>>129337835
Is that why German women aborted so many Russian rape-fetuses after WW2?
>>
>>129338051
fpbp
>>
>>129338334
OPWP
>>
>>129338112
They arent naturally humanitarian. They are like the girl in a bar who starts fights with people knowing that their boyfriend will step in before anyone could actually hit her.

Women import these refugees because there's no consequence for them. The guys are the ones who now have to deal with the aftermath and women are fully aware of that.
>>
>>129337835
yeah, no
>>
>>129337835
Not true.

For example:
Women are less likely to have Autism. Autism is a more male oriented disorder and makes one have have a completely masculinized way of thinking, in that socializing has no priority; life is about function and form, and socializing plays little to no part.

Women, on the other hand, are social, and are driven by in-group morality.

Who is in your "ingroup"? Mine would be my family, my friends, and my coworkers.

A woman's ingroup might include people by popularity, and this is the problem. The media always will affect the in-group. Some black guy walks by, for example, he will be seen as "cool", because it's a meme to think of black guys as cool, because that's how the media works.
Women are super social.
Put 2 and 2 together, and women will think black people are cool.

Some men will recognize popularity, but we're usually uninterested in celebrities and popularity contests. We're validation givers, NOT seekers, that's how we have sex and have children; women seek the validation, that's why it's more important for them to have a popular boyfriend.
>>
>>129337835
then america is with trump uber cuckt.
>>
>>129338112
There's no such thing as "Naturally humanitarian".
It's an oxymoron, because humanitarianism doesn't exist in nature.
>>
>>129338436
>>129338935
but they are. It's their job to take care of and raise the children, so they have the brains of caregivers.

it's a man's job to gather resources and defend the family, so consequentially their brains are suited to do such.
>>
>>129337835
You are 100% correct and all the nu males blaming muh women are faggots bc literally every problem we face is bc of weak men.
>>
>>129338935
Eh, somewhat false. Some animals have a very strong parental instinct sich that they will take care of orphaned newborns in some cases, such as penguins.
>>
>>129337835

What is weak and what is hard?
>>
>>129339351
>Avocado man
>Stop having children / we must import rapists to bolster the declining population; deindustrialize, stop producing CO2 / we must send financial aid to industrialize the third world; there is no such thing as globalism / drumpf?! Globalism is in crisis!
>>
>>129338051

>the civilization that provided the individualism I presently enjoy is under siege from mongrel hordes and I will do nothing because it is more important to me to remain ideologically consistent in a purely theoretical sense than to react to the world around me.

You myopia is astonishing.
>>
>>129337835
wtf i hate women now
>>
File: 1.jpg (137KB, 505x505px)
1.jpg
137KB, 505x505px
>>129339940

my loyality to collectivism is theoretical as well.
I don't see why i should help anyone who wouldn't help me and is activly trying to take power as soon as they remove the hordes

>having loyality for the sake of loyality instead of some theoretical consistency

spoiler alert: power will corrupt them and they will turn against you
>>
>>129337835
Bullshit Schlomo
More of your psychopathic divide and conquer
You should be in izrayle sorting out your own women who lust for arab cock
next on your list should be tucking in your horns because the entire world's onto you now (again)
>>
>>129339160
By that logic this is the strong men's fault for creating the good times thus creating weak men.
>>
>>129338786
>>129338112
these two are right.
as hard as it may be to believe women actually dont want to be raped.
they're letting in so many refugees because the media shows pictures of starving kids and says "these refugees want to come to your country"
>>
>>129340714
Thw strong men are dead now, either died in the last war, by suicide, or old age. All we have in our society is weak men. You know how many of these twink girly men i see on a daily basis? Too many and its absolutely disgusting. As it stands now, the west will fall. We need more actual men.
>>
>>129340406

Yes, faggot. Power must always be distrusted. It is harder to do that when the populace is too busy distrusting themselves. You Europeans take your homogeneity for granted. This country has been living with niggers for over 200 years and we STILL can't get along and politicians benefit from that so if you think you can get your libertarian utopia on your own you're only lying to yourself.

Sociobiology is not an ideology. Human beings are tribalist by nature.
>>
>>129337835
But immigration is not a war, there are not hordes of Muslims raiding villages and raping and pillaging. This time foreign women are coming too, and if you walk the street of a big European city you see many women from Africa, with a couple of little children, and a pregnant belly. And when barren European women see that they stop loving immigration.
>>
>>129339351
I'm weak and hard right now senpai
>>
>>129338051
Never mind the right, how would YOU solve the issues?
>>
File: 1434051614335.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1434051614335.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>129337835
ok cool
Can you explain why the Greek and German women committed mass suicide?instead of becoming ''sperm receptacles'' xDDDD
>>
>>129339160
Weak is a socially conditioned outcome. Part of the plan after ww2. Demonize the nationalist. Kosher conditioning through academia, media, law. Then import the non weak. OP is on it.
>>
>>129337835
Get punched in the mouth by yo nigger so I can laugh in your dumb face, hoe!
That's how I feel.
It's a lot of entertainment if you think about it.

Look, I'm a wimpy guy but in the society of today I don't need to be as muscular as a caveman, so if she wants a caveman she'll get the caveman instincts on her ass.

I'm not that fucking horny anymore so I'm like more time for me, SO when I see these bitches that get rekt by these sandmonkeys or niggers, most of the time they will or they'll hate their lives with such people that treat women as a dog, literally, I mean they come with that culture and tradition.

I never laughed at rekt before but I can't stop laughing at these dumb instinctual brainless cunts getting rekt by Ahmed or Jamal from Somalia.

And I'm not like I could've had that, I'm like bitch get the fuck away from me, don't mess up my shirt with your crying, you stupid fucking hoe.
>>
File: 1496012829669.gif (655KB, 460x426px) Image search: [Google]
1496012829669.gif
655KB, 460x426px
Bump for interest.
>>
>>129337835
>In plain terms, women want to import men they perceive to be powerful and masculine to replace the weaklings they are stuck with.
If I interview, 100 women about this fact and ask them the question, how many will answer as you claim?
You are talking nihilistic bullshit.
>>
>>129343252
Sauce?
>>
>>129337835
>women want to import men they perceive to be powerful and masculine to replace the weaklings
That's what the jew says and dumb ass hoes fall for it.
>>
>>129338786
> women are driven by in-group morality
You're defining "in-group" as a circle of friends and social approval, which isn't what the term means. It's loyalty to the tribe, which they don't care about. Look up the Oxytocin hormone. Basically a gigantic redpill about women's retardation and leftism.
>>
I believe that if you look into history of past civilizations, like the Roman Empire and the Persian Empire for instance, you can see the type of situation that OP described play out and see how it's somewhat similar to what's happening today.

It's not about women wanting to get raped, they really don't, but they like to submit to a dominant male as this is what kept them alive for so long throughout human history. It's their biological drives at play, which can overtake their logical thoughts and processes.
>>
>>129337835
Let me describe what you really are experiencing:
In Turkey there's no sexual freedom, sex(even advanced physical contact) before marriage is taboo, and prostitution is illegal. This is deliberate, so that sexually-starving men agree to marry without giving much/any thought for it. Women simply have the upper hand, they get what they want.
Sexual freedom in a society rids the men of that starvation, they can think clearly and evaluate the women beyond tits and ass. This is a problem for mediocre women. Now, I've seen a lot of well-educated modern career men fall for no education peasant girls with jiggly tits and ass in Turkey, but this rarely happens in sexually free societies, so only the best women get the best men. The rest of the women turn... crazy.
>>
>>129341193

Poor parenting from single mothers is at fault for this. Nobody teaches boys how to be men.
>>
It's true, OP.

Time for a great plague.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.