[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So whats up with Vice? I always see criticism in the comments

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: vice.png (51KB, 1024x323px) Image search: [Google]
vice.png
51KB, 1024x323px
So whats up with Vice? I always see criticism in the comments and I've noticed their writing is shit, but why?

What is Vice's main problem? Is it trying to be too central, to left wing? What is it?
>>
>>129334491
Vice is Gavin Mcinnes without him its crap.
>>
they can't cover anything without dude weed lmao. and their "reporters" are the epitome of faggots, i just watched the venezuela riots and some guy got hit with a cannon and it was crazyyy duude.
>>
dude check out the drugs that keep isis fighters moving on the battlefield also white men are bigoted problematic pieces of shit who must be stopped
>>
>>129334491
I don't like them because of their war coverage - check out their stuff on Ukraine, its so indulgent in this fantasy that they are "on the frontline" like some serious journalists. They actually play out a scenario on camera of being like "we're being followed" while they just film a random car behind them on a highway. Other than that its just traditional lefty bullshit - I would like to have seen what the arguments were like between Gavin McInnes and whoever cucked out at the magazine, before he sold it and left.
>>
>>129334491
You should remember that Vice style was never normal layman. They were always opinionated, with style raw coverage and reportation of events, which I found 95% correct as well.

They kinda belong to Left wing but that too not biased.
>>
>>129334491
Their political commentary makes my eyes roll a lot of the time but their documentaries on things like illegal races in the UK are fucking priceless comedy.
>>
File: 1456497549169.jpg (166KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
1456497549169.jpg
166KB, 1024x682px
>>129334491
VICE in a nutshell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHvrirXi5Ds
>>
Do you guys think its trash because it sometimes tries to be centrist occasionally?

I know 99% of the time its left but its so shit I can't tell what makes it shit
>>
File: globalism-nwo.png (259KB, 606x399px) Image search: [Google]
globalism-nwo.png
259KB, 606x399px
>>129334491

>What is Vice's main problem?

The CEO sold out to Rupert Murdoch and has been living the inside life for years now. Thus, the reporting has gotten soft and stale.
>>
>>129335724
This. It actually used to be interesting before Gavin was ousted and the Murdochs got involved.
>>
>>129334491
5+ years ago they were actually not bad. A sort of counter-culture/punk yet somewhat coherent perspective, fighting to good fight against the bullshit coming out of MSM.

Now, they're just MSM, but for kids.
>>
>>129334491
They hire from the same revolving door every other shitty hip american leftist publication does.
>>
Just look at their logo kek
>>
>>129334491
they want to be the Rolling Stone SO badly
>>
A lot of the stuff they upload is garbage. It's nothing but dude weed videos.

I miss Vice News Weekly.
>>
>>129336290
Wait, you wrote for Hustler?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.