[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Operation Klar geführt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 554688.jpg (11KB, 166x200px) Image search: [Google]
554688.jpg
11KB, 166x200px
What does /pol/ think of an online meme war similar to the one that got trump elected, but instead of limiting ourselfs to social media, we could spread anti Muslim memes, facts and statistics with paper panflets, grafitti and hacking ( but not in a hard redpill way just a kind of purple pill so that people don't get frightened) just so we could shift peoples opinion about muslims slowly to the point of complete and utter hate.
>>
>>129331965
The place I live in is only a little to the left, I could help push them a little bit further right.
>>
>>129332314
anonymously obviously, the repercussions of getting caught doing this i would imagine would be great.
>>
>>129331965
i don't know if going around leaving pamphlets (aka litter to most people) or defacing property is the way to go. unless of course you pose as a muslim and do these things. you could leave pamphlets all over blowing into peoples yards and shit with extremely sexist/racist/anti-semetic/etc propaganda on it. this would most likely piss people off and make muslims look like the retarded hyper-sensitive children they really are.
>>
all in
>>
>>129332810
didn't you know, soon it's going to be illegal to say that someone(muzzies) are anti-semitic
>>
>>129332810
maybe not in the ways i described, bust just think of it, we almost convinced people that the lgbtqretard flag was a nazi symbol.
>>
>>129331965
I'd argue that rather than doing things small and inevitably ignorable, we do something on a larger scale that's unforgettable.
>>
>>129333204
maybe but we can't go all in Hitler youth type propaganda, people associate with the majority so i would assume we would have to make it seem as though we were a majority, but take it easy so as to not to scare people.
>>
>>129333204
yeah, that's not how people work. you start small and then get bigger otherwise people get scared. you have to change them piece by piece or they will collapse. in the beginning there should only be posts with interesting facts that aren't obviously anti-anything. kinda like a breadcrumb trail with progressively larger breadcrumbs
>>
>>129335212
I'm concerned ending up like many of the small third parties/movements in the US. The mainstream (especially in the US) is hard to penetrate when you're message is atypical, and if one can't penetrate upon the mainstream's exposure to them, they tend to dwindle into obscurity or remain small.
>>
>>129337821
I think you misunderstood me, what I'm saying is that instead of creating some kind of new movement, that you slowly change everyone else with small eye opening facts that would others into the abbys. kinda like a virus that would spread through dialogue with friends etc...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.