[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is /myguy/ >I'm soft-right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

This is /myguy/

>I'm soft-right
>>
Rubin is awesome
>>
File: fuhrer.jpg (87KB, 637x653px) Image search: [Google]
fuhrer.jpg
87KB, 637x653px
>>
File: agree.jpg (90KB, 637x653px) Image search: [Google]
agree.jpg
90KB, 637x653px
>>
>>129331695
>>129331695

He's OK but he's not /myguy/ until he brings truly controversial figures to his show like Jared Taylor/Richard Spencer/Nathan Damigo (although I would prefer Taylor). He claims to be willing to talk to anyone but the most right-wing figures he has had on have been Lauren Southern and Douglas Murray.
>>
>>129332614
I think he's building credibility, but he'll get them on the show
>>
>>129332725

I actually think it's less likely he will have them on now that he has gotten so popular, profitable and mainstream. He doesn't need to be edgy at this point.
>>
>>129332977
Might be so, however his topics do shift to more controversial. In the beginning he didn't touch race as much as now. Same with immigration. I think this trend will continue for some time
>>
File: opinion.jpg (88KB, 637x653px) Image search: [Google]
opinion.jpg
88KB, 637x653px
>>
No love from /pol/?
>>
>>129331695
Hes gay
>>
>>129331695
until he has Tom Sunic or someone equally woke like Janusz Korwin Mikke on his show, he's never going to reach "equality"
>>
>>129331695

I appreciate aspects of the show but his interviews can be redundant and framed in a way that feel like he is trying to construct a narrative out of everything that is happening politically in the country which features him and some of his eceleb friends as this plucky band of enlightened do-gooders. It undermines his constant affirmations of trying to dialogue and find the truth.

>"And that's what I feel like I've been trying to do here on the show." ( repeats this like every interview )
>"I identify as a classical liberal now and I am going to invite guests that will talk up the ideology so I feel enlightened and part of a select group."
>"We've gotta push back against this campus nuttiness!"

Annoying.
>>
File: Andrew-Anglin-Top-Nazi.png (485KB, 652x666px) Image search: [Google]
Andrew-Anglin-Top-Nazi.png
485KB, 652x666px
This is /myguy/

>I'm hard-right
>>
>>129335936
True, he clearly has an agenda. However I think a big part of this, is the fact that the political spectrum is redefining itself.
This is the reason that, whilst he has guests who are pretty spread over the traditional political spectrum, it feels like a big circle jerk. This is a new political dimension manifesting itself.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.