[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SOUTH AFRICA - The Coming Land Expropriation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 75

File: white-genocide-south-africa.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
white-genocide-south-africa.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebwb6vijdLg

>the fate that awaits ALL white people
>>
i don't think so. it's much more profitable to let whites keep the land, and tax them.
>>
>>129331440
Sure, because niggers care about things like long term economic sustainability
>>
>>129331440
I'm confused, did you not watch the video? Whites are physically being forced out.

https://www.infowars.com/civil-defense-expert-white-genocide-imminent-in-south-africa/
>>
File: 8b19190c95322b210090.png (722KB, 2093x608px) Image search: [Google]
8b19190c95322b210090.png
722KB, 2093x608px
>>129331440
orly?
>>
>>129331440

Surprise, surprise, people are irrational, and the neoliberal elite who "engineered" South Africa can't control the masses they enfranchised. Now South Africa will fall into a ethnic war with the business community devastated, creating Communism but with a politically correct face.

What happens in South Africa will do more damage to Globalism than Trump ever could.
>>
>>129331440
>niggers use logic

Christ mate, even white lefties are allergic to logic. And you think literal nigger communists will do the smart thing? Wake the fuck up.
>>
File: 1496098156202.jpg (90KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496098156202.jpg
90KB, 600x400px
shocker
>>
>>129331303
Die Suidlanders are religious nuts who plan for the future based on the prophecies of another religious nut.
>>
It's time to get even.
Whites deserve to feel how people of color has been treated for thousands of years.
>>
>>129331303
when would be a good time to short the rand?
>>
>>129331303
Kill whitey is reaching new heights, I guess racism/slavery was a good idea after all.
>>
>>129332424
So the true nature of "Social Justice" reveals itself. It wasn't about equality, but revenge. More and more people are catching on to this reality, however, as the world thrusts itself into a new era of darkness.
>>
>>129332424
Here's a (you). Nice proxy.
>>
File: 1494330322871.jpg (81KB, 800x445px) Image search: [Google]
1494330322871.jpg
81KB, 800x445px
if your white leave, let the monkeys burn. stop trying to save these ppl
>>
File: tmp_20261-1484637170416634361561.png (990KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_20261-1484637170416634361561.png
990KB, 1024x576px
>>
File: zimbabwe-carnibalism-3-300x225.jpg (20KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
zimbabwe-carnibalism-3-300x225.jpg
20KB, 300x225px
>>129332200
There's rampant cannibalism in Zimbabwe.
>>
>>129332424

0/10
>>
>>129332566
Whites have had it easy for thousands of years.
The only way to get true equality is to tilt the scales the opposite way.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
>>
Hittler dindu nuffin. He was right.
>>
>>129332772
So you admit to being Anti-White? Good to know where Social Justice stands. And you wonder why places like pol are becoming more and more popular.
>>
>>129332353
shouldn't you be doing something productive instead of being on /pol/?

your country is going through a major recession. AND very increasing ethnic conflict.
>>
File: 1491635952234.jpg (40KB, 599x389px) Image search: [Google]
1491635952234.jpg
40KB, 599x389px
>>129332424
A black man with a swedish flag, ofcourse it has to be the one saying that stuff.
>but danes why is it that the nation with which you have had most military conflict throughout history is sweden
Because they allow this kind of bullshit.

I have a proposition for you black man in africa calling for white genocide in south africa. We send the south africans to europe, blacks now 100% majority there as they are in most parts of africa, in return, we send out all the blacks, including you, out of sweden or any majority white nation in europe (which has a much smaller white majority than blacks have black majority in africa) and then things will be fine? Deal? Afterall sweden and denmark and norway etc. have not done a damn thing to you people except letting you in so you can spew your hatred in our place.
>>
File: 1496411368534.jpg (102KB, 800x460px) Image search: [Google]
1496411368534.jpg
102KB, 800x460px
>>129332566
>So the true nature of "Social Justice" reveals itself. It wasn't about equality, but revenge.
And it's not only just about revenge, they will continue to see themselves as inferior unless we give them the exact living standards we have, only problem is they can't produce that for themselves even when given all necessary tools technologies etc. Pic related.

They have average 75 iq they would have to be given more technology and more automation etc. than us to just bridge the gap, at a certain level the upkeep or the maintenance of a very sophisticated and complex high level society is too much for them to maintain. This they will continue to blame on oppression when it isn't.

Therefore to avoid ethnic strife the best solution for the blacks who feel this way is they stay in africa and we stay in our place.

Notice how much pic related is true. Even if you dedicate yourself to help them, if you lose the status of superiority they will pillage you or destroy you. South africa is in that phase, same thing is manifesting with black lives matter in the US, they no longer respect white people, so they seek their destruction because they percieve an inequity that to them seems by design but is really of merit differential.
>>
>>129332998
i like how blacks thought that the chinese were going to be their friends.
>>
>>129333514
High level civilization occurs around the 90+ iq spectrum or over, 75 iq or up to 80 (average mean of middle easterners) is too low to maintain and improve a sophisticated society, so it gradually deteriorates if they cannot have an empire type regime where they get 90 iq people (dhimmis in the case of islam) to maintain and do the important tasks. Hence the fucking pickle, how do we move humanity forward together? We try to help them and they fuck us when they sense even a slight weakness in our stature. To their own detriment but they don't realize that because they just percieve, they have something i don't hence "oppression".
>>
>>129332772
Whites, as a majority languished in poverty as some form of slave, peasant, sharecropper, servant to the lord of the land, subservient or killed by the conquests of a warlord/king, on and on it goes. Some Europeans had chances to do well in times of peace or opportunity, but by and large, wealth came with hard work, determination, persistence and eventual consistent success. Very few whites, until the modern age, experienced the privileged life, it is only with the advent of modern technology was the West lifted entirely out of the state of so-called "grinding" poverty. One needs only to look at the state of the blue collar worker in 1920s/1930s industrial nations to realize people were still suffering aplenty. To minimize the struggles of a people, as to characterize their experiences as "easy" without providing any context to them, is at minimum, prejudicial. However, you do all the heavy lifting and make it clear, it is simply your prejudice against Whites, it has nothing to do with how "easy" people had it, since there is no grounding, you're simply shamelessly (a real) racist, i.e., irrational hatred, the type reserved for those with no facts and too low of an IQ to bother gathering and looking into any.
>>
>>129333549
They're in for a rude fucking awakening, unlike the europeans chinese are ruthless and don't have the same kind of empathy that europeans have. It will be interesting how that plays out. They told us to fuck off, the few colonialists did. Enter the han's.
>>
>>129332248
Which is why it will never be reported.
>>
>>129332248
>Now South Africa will fall into a ethnic war
Are there enough whites in there to put up any kind of resistance? Would there be any kind of war?
>>
>>129334110
According to the prophecy, Trump is supposed to help the Afrikaners, which would bring out attention to this conflict. Then again, even without Trump, msm won't be able to suppress this forever. People naturally are attracted to things that are interesting, and white genocide is an extremely interesting topic.
>>
>>129331303
If you are living in SA after apartheid, and you are white, then you are a fucking moron. A complete, and utter, fucking moron.
>>
>>129332772
If the scales tip the other way, don't forget that you will also be a slave, while where the scales currently are, everyone has equality and the possibility to better themselves. But if the scales tip in the opposite direction, the world will be stewed in chaos and hatred.
>>
>>129334380
If you want whites to flee their own homes in face of danger, you're a spineless moron.
>>
>>129334380
It's their homeland unlike what you're told they build it from scratch and the africans that now live there came AFTER because "whitey be building shit, job opportunities and shiiet".. long story short.. apartheid created because of the rising ethnic tension to push out the south african white minority.. anc took over ran it into the ground and the aftermath is what you see now. Now that they've taken something stable and put blacks in leadership positions everywhere and run it into the ground, whites become the scapegoat yet again, but this time it's full extermination not just a free south africa where black and white can be amongst eachother. This time it's white get the fuck out of south africa or be cut up. Conversation.. not interested as the video clearly shows. In a few years they will be begging for foreign aid but i think this time.. perhaps it will be a different story with that kind of altruism.
>>
>>129334254
Less than 9% of the population.
>>
>>129334254
The problem with waging ethnic wars on Whites is that Whites produce the majority of the tax revenue. If whites pull out from the system, whether in Europe, South Africa, or America, the government loses its ability to pay off people to support its endeavors. So the government is fiscally screwed if ethnic war happens, which is why the ANC is so reluctant to back ethnic warfare.

In terms of actual combat, there are more things that matter than numbers. Morale, equipment, training, strategy, tactics... The white south Africans are seriously outnumbered, but they also have all the other intangibles going for them on their side. Maybe a Boer can correct me, but I think it's going to be a lose-lose scenario for both parties, where Cape Town becomes an independent City-State and what remains of SA becomes Zimbabwe.
>>
>>129332772
And the millenium of white power paved the way for all of humanity to reach such technological and scientific advances that no other races could have even dreamed about. 99 % of all living blacks owe their lives to white vaccines, antibiotics and, especially, fertilizers. The same is true for almost all the people living right now. Whites have more than paid for any kind of oppression they subjected anyone to by giving so many the chance to ever live. If you want to get rid of whites, I'm sure you wouldn't mind getting rid of yourself and all other blacks either. That's the only logical conclusion. Anything else is sheer ignorance.
>>
>>129331303
How do you even start to argue with people who aren't critical and/or smart enough to imagine anybody but whites being to blame for them being poor?
>>
>>129334620
You know what i think, let the hans make entry into south africa, the boers let them give up and come back to europe to netherlands. Then let the hans deal with the south african niggers. Let's see how tough they are after that.

Let the hans produce their jobs etc. when they begin to struggle again and ask for help, let's see if they want to pull some shit against the hans "yellow supremacy africans unite", will make apartheid vs ANC look like a fucking picnic!
>>
>>129331440
Niggers are dumb enough to move to white countries for welfare, clean food/ water, transportation, and other magic white man inventions yet still fight against the white man to destroy the nice things they came there for. When it comes to economics, the only thing they care for is "gibsmedats".
>>
>>129331303
Ha they blamed the dutch
>>
>>129334380
this.

>>129334620
no it is not their homeland. they were born there and perhaps even their greatgrandparents were born there but it is not heir homeland. white people built south africa, no doubt, we made a succesfful country out of dust and mud. but now that the natives want it back we should all leave. i do beleive that what we did to the africans was wrong in a moral sense but we didnt do anything that every other race throught history hasnt also done. however i also beleive that sub-saharan africans left alone cannot build a successful country or state. white south africans should let them have their land back and come home. to stay is to face almost certain destruction.
>>
>>129331303
this should be viral
>>
Rats at calculator
Time lapse
>>
>>129334254
>Are there enough whites in there to put up any kind of resistance?

They are but they would get slaughtered
>>
>>129335129
Yes i understand south africa is on the african continent but the blacks weren't there when it was built. But ok have it your way, it's in africa, so no whites allowed. Fine.. let's evacuate the south african whites then and bring them to netherlands etc. because niggers apparently refuse to not cut them up otherwise. And that's ofcourse not a scenario that's acceptable.
>>
>>129335129
>but now that the natives want it back we should all leave.
That's so fucking retarded. There are no native South Africans, if Afrikaaners are not such. The blacks in there came from other parts just the same. If anyone has a claim on the country, it's the white man. No-one else.
>>
>>129335129
But no place on earth seems to be white homeland lately. UK is barely 85% white.

My country is flooded with Turk rape babies from Bosnia and Albanians. And now we are taking in legal Indians Pakis and others+ "refugees"
>>
>>129335276
White flight solves nothing. There is nothing wrong with whites colonizing Africa. Just look at nonwhites conquering Spain Portugal , Greece and other places.

A large part of Turkey used to be Greece. Southern Europe used to be white christian or pagan not muslim roach mixed
>>
>>129335394
>But no place on earth seems to be white homeland lately.
Maybe we should stop being just and rightful. Whites seem to have no rights at all. Justice is never on our side. Let's just say 'fuck it', and do whatever is in our powers. And there's indeed a lot that's within our powers.
>>
>>129335129
> i do beleive that what we did to the africans was wrong in a moral sense but
Jesus Christ anon. What do you think you did that wasn't within reason to keep subhumans who, every time they are granted a sliver of freedom, cause absolute devastation in every society they inhabit. Keep in mind, South Africa was almost uninhabited when it was settled in. It was only when Europeans showed up and made something of the land that negroes decided to show up and say it's "their land". There is no reason whites should leave.
>>
>>129335553
We must do whatever is in our power to destroy non white nations and to ruin the lives of nonwhites in our countries.

The more they breed the better off they are the more they invade us and take what is ours.
>>
>>129332200
lol I never noticed that retarded little Hitler stache he has
>>
File: 1496985902713.png (414KB, 1920x999px) Image search: [Google]
1496985902713.png
414KB, 1920x999px
>>129335553
Make sure you boycott any non white owned business you can. And while you are at it spread shitty rumors about their service like:

"Man twice in a row this restaurant gave me food poisoning"

Dont straight up tell people to avoid some restaurant because the owner is not white. Lie that the service is shitty etc.
>>
File: Kill Whitey.jpg (155KB, 450x389px) Image search: [Google]
Kill Whitey.jpg
155KB, 450x389px
>>129332248
B-b-b-but it wasn't real communism!
>>
>>129335251
exactly. staying there is suicide

>>129335276
correct me if im worng i always assumed the zulu people were ihabiting parts of southern african when europeans first arrived.

>>129335394
>>129335530
well we will have to change that wont we. plus we still have australia nd new zealand as places that we conquered and are now majority white. USA wont last much longer.

we need to make sure europe stays white so that when south africa and usa fall apart because all the whites have gone people will realise what we have been saying all long. if i could click my fingers and bring al the whies in america to europe i would do it in a heartbeeat. i would love to see what happens to the USA without white people.
>>
File: SWEDEN YES.jpg (66KB, 780x457px) Image search: [Google]
SWEDEN YES.jpg
66KB, 780x457px
>>129332424
>>129332772
Nice bait
>>
>>129335845
>We must do whatever is in our power to destroy non white nations and to ruin the lives of nonwhites in our countries.
No, we're better than that my friend. Don't become guilty of what you now falsely pay the penance for. Let the monsters come out and show themselves for what they are and present themselves for all to see. And let us be who we are. Then when we have no choice but to act we will have everyones blessing. Having done everything to try to avoid it.
>>
>>129336099
Sure but not all white people will leave and the ones who will leave will be communist traitors most of the time.

Think about it. Degenerates always flee and learn nothing from their struggle.
>>
>>129335672
well i meant africa as a whole. i wont lie and say that i think colonisation and enslavement sit right with me. but i am talking from a modern perspective. at the time everybody was doing it all over the world and i dont think we are worse than anybody for having done these things. it was just the way the world was back then.
>>
>the chinamen indians not you we don't want you anymore
They are in for the ride of their lives if they are looking for empathy and a decent stance hahahah!!! let china and india take over south africa. If they start mass killing let's evacuate the south african whites. And let them embrace their new bff's with open arms.
>>
>>129331303
Even the niggers in Zimbabwe film in portrait mode, it must be genetic.
>>
>>129336227
I am not. I hate these people from the bottom of my soul. They mass migrate to our countries and do nothing but bitch whine and demand more from us.

Even when they have good lives they still end up shitting on us whenever they can. Pick any shitskin celebrity and see how they shit on their nation.

I am too smart to staight up tell them that i hate them but i conspire to destroy every shitskin that comes in my life.
>>
>>129332648
nice to see a truly diverse place
>>
>>129336444
Indians will invent a new caste for niggers and it will be the lowest one of them all
>>
>>129331303
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKKapY_1-TI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crSBCZd5fCM
>>
We must stop niggers in south africa from killing white people.
>>
>>129332353
The organisation they produce, skills the learn and community they create is worth it even if nothing happens.
>>
>>129336551
Sure, i agree, but there's a difference from getting them out of our lands to interfere with them in theirs. They think we need them, the biggest wish of the white man is that they leave him the fuck alone. We tried, we all tried for so many years for so many centuries aswell, there is noone with a straight face that can come and say we did not try. We sacrificed ourselves and our own way of life to try to accomodate and improve them and what do we get in return. a slap in the face and a knife in the back. And total ignorance of their history and their situation. Give them what they want. Their lands from their own and we will reclaim our own lands for our own aswell.
>>
>>129331303
Yes negroes = cancer.....a most unpleasant people group
>>
desu they have every right to take back their ancestor's land just like whites took it from them. It's a shame that people will get hurt but they were living in borrowed time anyway..Should have seen it coming and prepared
>>
>taking land without compensation
so.. stealing? this isn't surprising
>>
File: 1495190093254.jpg (15KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1495190093254.jpg
15KB, 480x320px
>>129336781
There are even stories of charity workers and other nice whites getting fucked by the very subhumans that they helped.

Niggers are worse than chimpanzees
>>
>>129336827
No they don't because they weren't even there. But fine, it's in africa so it's for africans, no matter what happened, good luck with the residents of egypt btw. that weren't negro either.
>everybody non black out of african continent
>gets in boats to get out of africa
>fuck you racist we are drowning and dying you truly evil beings.
>>
>>129336827
all of the blacks are descended from north africans. none of it is their ancestral land either. the white settlers were the ones who first moved in and made the land livable. do you think they would've chosen an area inhabited by violent darkies?
>>
>>129337016

If millions of citizens are living in poverty then there is precedent for lawless uprising. Who the fuck in their right mind thinks they can live a safe life there anyway
>>
>>129337159
the people working on the farms are making money and likely not in poverty. giving the land over to someone who doesn't know how to manage it isn't going to make everyone suddenly less poor somehow. instead of roaming around stealing things, maybe they should volunteer sometime to help their countries infrastructure out?
>>
>>129337159
>If millions of citizens are living in poverty
What is surprising is that you never once asked why they are now living in poverty and despair and rapid crime rates and murder rates. See they had this kind of let's call it radical affirmative action after apartheid, put blacks in positions everywhere even if they are shit at it.. gradually they tanked the south african economy. Now that didn't work out they come back for seconds in extermination mode. "this time we will solve it, it's the white people stopping us from being competent".
>>
>>129331303
LOGIC: Take from minority whites to give to majority blacks in africa. TAKE from majority whites and give to minority blacks in the west.

MAKES SENSE. Easier way to say it, take from whitie, give to the non whites. Worked great in Zimbabwe.

THIS JUST IN: Zimbabwe is starving to death when the white people left. Good job Zimbabwe.
>>
>>129336099
>i would love to see what happens to the USA without white people.
In theory yeah, ha-ha very droll. In reality we could never give that amount of land, natural resources and infrastructure to the enemy.
>>
>>129332424
>We waz kangz
>Which means you enslaved most of the people surrounding the Mediterranean at one point in history, whites included

Gib reparations.
>>
>>129337106

It's not even relevant. They're citizens, there's millions of them and if your government can't look after its citizens then its laws are moot. You really think property rights are a real quantifiable thing? Property rights are only as valuable as the courts and police and they're all worth shit in SA.
>>
>>129337462
Zimbabwe is suffering from white racism, harming whites more is the solution.
>>
File: 1497098385932.png (94KB, 600x560px) Image search: [Google]
1497098385932.png
94KB, 600x560px
>>129337462
They sold to Chinese anon
>>
File: Spur.jpg (56KB, 630x462px) Image search: [Google]
Spur.jpg
56KB, 630x462px
>>129336032
Spur Banned the man in late march.
>>
>>129337423

>What is surprising is that you never once asked why they are now living in poverty

I never asked because i don't care. The county is fucked and maintaining the course won't unfuck it. Let them take "their" country back and starve in big houses
>>
>>129337413
>the people working on the farms are making money and likely not in poverty. giving the land over to someone who doesn't know how to manage it isn't going to make everyone suddenly less poor somehow. instead of roaming around stealing things, maybe they should volunteer sometime to help their countries infrastructure out?

Never forget that anc is COMMUNIST.. they are doing the exact same stupid shit that the russians regretted doing under communism, this example is actually very transcient.. See they declared the farmers as BURGOISE because they had more than somebody else because they were good at farming, so. What is the order, confiscate the farms and bring them under communist control. Fuck those burgoise farmers.. the ones who then ran it afterwards were incompetent.. many millions ended up starving to death because the harvest failed.. Blacks + communism.. failure of the worst fucking kind, if whites can make communism fail imagine what blacks can do..

But this is what happens when communism is implemented, at first the burgoise is the rich elites who have private property etc. then it's someone else then it goes down to that the farmers are declared burgoise and sent off to the gulag.. you begin to see how that works.. they run out of people who know to do shit by declaring them all burgoise.. and things come apart.
>>
File: 1466723609786.jpg (526KB, 2465x795px) Image search: [Google]
1466723609786.jpg
526KB, 2465x795px
>>129332200
updated but i think there might be a more recent version than this one
>>
>>129337850
So the boycotting has worked. Are you a white SA anon ?
>>
>>129336347
>enslavement
Fair enough
>colonization
The problem with the "colonization is bad" sentiment is it's used with out any sort of nuanced understanding of what of pre-colonized [insert area] was like. As I had said, South Africa was almost uninhabited besides with some voodooniggers. I don't see the problem in colonizing land that has the richest resources in the world when it's being sat on by a small group of people who have not evolved past washing their heads off in cow urine and cannibalizing each other.
>>129336781
>They think we need them, the biggest wish of the white man is that they leave him the fuck alone.
Black people will kill us for even stepping foot on their land because they believe they have some sacred birthright to it. Check any black forum or video on YouTube with South African subject matter. It's filled with pathologically violent niggers who justify the worse acts of brutality against us, regardless of age and sex, INCLUDING rape, murder, and torture. But then blacks have the nerve to demand entry into our countries to live on our money and any objection to this is met with accusations of racism, damaged reputation, and even jail time.

The point I am making is that you cannot compromise on having an extreme viewpoint. Why should other whites leave when their ancestors were the ones who made it so successful. When whites are gone, the niggers are going to swarm like locusts to another white country until there are almost no white people, so on and so forth until we are all gone. The answer isn't to leave their countries. The answer is to keep colonizing and keep these savages in line because if we don't, they will.
>>
>>129331303
I honestly don't see a moral problem with this, as long as whites do the same to invaders. Take in South African refugees and send the non-whites out of here.
>>
File: SA No Nukes.png (85KB, 1882x608px) Image search: [Google]
SA No Nukes.png
85KB, 1882x608px
>>129337997
The one that show that whites are reaping Maize in Zambia? Or that they havent paid wages or paid off loans?
>>
>>129337877
Arggghh goyim i mean COMRADE we must sieze the means of productions from whites i mean capitalists. Who am i kidding this is Africa: "Oooga booga take whitey goods"
>>
>>129338069
Tl;dr. Whites should not only stay but increase our oversight and influence on the world because if we don't then the world will be overrun with subhuman savages and leeches who don't give a shit about barging into other countries uninvited.
>>
>>129338031
Honestly, they have been going down in service for a while. It has become a black restaurant to me. I might have eaten there before but now I wont. They Spur corp has had to approve 72 rescue packages because many Spurs are eating shit now. All the while they say they are not feeling the pinch.
>>
>>129331303
stupid and irresponsible. Whites are fine in SA. I mean if they want to kick out whites, then they'll end up like their neighbor Zimbabwe.
>>
File: weve-got-one-who-can-see.png (118KB, 625x273px) Image search: [Google]
weve-got-one-who-can-see.png
118KB, 625x273px
>>129337877
Oy vey
he figured out the divide and conquer game
shut it down%!!!
>>
>>129337850
How was the boycott organised? Was it spontaneous? Where it social media thal allowed the boycott to so quickly inpact the value of Spur CORP. Who participates in the boycot.
>>
File: giphy.gif (972KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
972KB, 400x250px
white Christians from Ukraine, iraqi christians, white south africans, nobody panics, but muslims ruin their own countries and demand entry into white christian nations, and EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR MINDS!! and lets them in..........funny how only non-white,non christians are worth helping and matter.
>>
>>129333549
>trusting chinks
They deserve everything they get for being that stupid. Never trust a stinky chinky.
>>
>>129338411
Always the case, regardless where we are, us whites can't stick together for shit.
>>
>>129338402
Yes, people have been saving money recently because of the economy. But we love to eat out. When this came out on Facebook and other sites most whites stood with the man. Blacks are loud and disrupt the restaurant. We tolerate because we are hungry. Spur alienated many Afrikaners with the way the handled things. We see it has bowing ti the Kaffs.
>>
>>129332248
Africa is supposed to be the new frontier for economic growth in the world. I wonder how investors will act after this happens
>>
>>129338662
Its not like others are known for sticking together. Look at muzzies not helping each other when it came to Israel.

Look at Africans selling their own people as slaves
>>
>>129338768
>Africa is supposed to be the new frontier for economic growth in the world
Only because China is colonizing it.
>>
>>129338768
They will invest more. The jews have the wealth they have gathered throughout centuries.

Ever wondered about Goldberg and Rubenstein names?
>>
This was probably done by blacks, fuck me, so this is how it starts.. 400 white homes destroyed the past 3 days btw..

https://www.thesouthafrican.com/forensic-investigator-believes-arson-is-the-cause-of-knysna-fires/
>>
>>129331303
>white people belong in africa

never shed a tear for the boer never will if you want to live in a hot climate you are not white
>>
>>129332424

Actually brown people sold black people to white people. And arguably the black people who have been sold live under better condition than most of those who remained in Africa though it is always easy to play the victim card instead of empowering one self with opportunity and skill.
>>
>>129339109
Are you some sort of pussy? Can't stand hot temperatures?
>>
>>129332424
Nice try sven, Now take off your headphones so you can hear your wife getting railed in the next room
>>
>>129338954
do you guys have guns there? can you make gated communities with militias or something
>>
>>129339347
Everyone already has gated communities with private security (ADT) having a massive footprint.

But this kind of terrorism you won't be able to get away from, fires etc.
>>
>>129339233
He is a shitskin or a jew posting from Sweden
>>
>>129334642
Boers have become more and more centralised in certain areas. They are more well armed and well organised than other whites in SA.

The people who are fucked are English descendants and others who don't have a strong connection like the Boers. It's the reason they are the largest white group to have fled SA.
>>
>>129338320
>implying that nogs can learn from their neighbours' mistake
>>
>>129339443
Is the army being deployed?
>>
>>129339109
>want to
No country accepts white South African immigration. They've been trying to leave for 3 years but they're not brown so the West won't have them.
>>
File: 1496582004214.jpg (53KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496582004214.jpg
53KB, 800x600px
I'm sorry guys but I actually hope things reach a critical point all in a flash over maybe two days. I would support humanitarian efforts while also supporting escalation.
>>
>>129332772
Whites we're enslaved by the rooms, and then the Arabs, for thousands of years. Within Europe, it's really only Germanic and Anglo people who have had it well. Other whites like Celts and Slavs were subjugated. I'm sure you'll ignore those nuances when you get your revenge.

Though I'm sure you won't believe this, most of the Europeans setting up colonies truly believe they were helping the natives. Seeing what's happening to the colonies they have since abandoned proves they were right.
>>
>>129339569
Yeah a day fucking late, they have copters doing water runs I think.
>>
>>129332652
Do they do it due to starvation or just for fun?
>>
File: Stone Thrower.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Stone Thrower.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>129339664
Thats what I want too. This feels like we are circling the drain but nothing else is happening.
>>
>>129339521
do Boer communities not accept english descendents ? i think i heard something about a boer genocide in the past, was that the brits that did it
>>
>>129339761
well, shit.
>>
>>129339768
They starved after the white farmers left, don't you read the news you filthy gypsy?
>>
File: 1487626491642.jpg (74KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
1487626491642.jpg
74KB, 800x532px
>>129332248
>Now South Africa will fall into a ethnic war with the business community devastated, creating Communism but with a politically correct face.

tfw everything goes according to plan.
>>
>>129331303
I can't wait till these niggers starve to death.
>>
>>129340199
and we wonder why people call us gypsies
>>
>>129335394
>>129335553

Once you get rich, others want your stuff.

It's not enough to produce, it's also necessary to protect what one has produced.
>>
>>129339911
the rural boer are really close knit. Of course you can join their society if you marry into them and they accept you.
>>
>>129339589
Man you just know that when the genocide starts, sure it'll be news, but the big angle will be "American racists suddenly support immigration when it's whites" and "for every white immigrant it's only fair to take two non-white ones".

The worst thing will be this: the millions of non-white refugees are ECONOMIC migrants, not people fleeing genocide.

But CNN won't make any distinction and we'll be the bad guys again because we support human rights.
>>
File: 1497030576360.jpg (75KB, 550x560px) Image search: [Google]
1497030576360.jpg
75KB, 550x560px
>>129339664
>>129340225
>or perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a white south african, before throwing him out of a plane
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Li998pZxwU
>>
>>129331303

Will there be a proper armed resistance to this foul crime?

Are there serious militias?
>>
>>129339742
>Within Europe, it's really only Germanic and Anglo people who have had it well

not even those... I hope Feudalism rings a bell, common people where just things to own, they where included in the land
>>
>>129331303

the race war will happen and the UN will be siding with the niggers

they will call the white victims genocidal racist nazis while getting genocided by niggers

once the farmers are driven out of south africa, a new famine will ensue and the world leaders will be calling for food donations and shit to these niggers

the childless nigger lovers in charge of the EU today are creating communism 2.0 on the successes of capitalism
>>
search for boer genocide
search related
south africa white genocide myth
THANK YOU GOOGLE
>>
File: cradel_of_primality.jpg (96KB, 600x879px) Image search: [Google]
cradel_of_primality.jpg
96KB, 600x879px
>>129331303
your weapons no longer have use here. crackas

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/africa-s-population-will-soar-dangerously-unless-women-are-more-empowered/

...RUN!!
>>
File: 1qnml3.jpg (60KB, 889x500px) Image search: [Google]
1qnml3.jpg
60KB, 889x500px
>>
>>129340573
It's not going to be so easy to side with the genociders, because the economy will go to shit and there will be negative financial incentive to support the Zulus. Apathy is far more likely than active participation against the whites.
>>
Social Justice, and everything connected to it, including racial equality has ALWAYS been simply a cover for pushing the Jewish communist manifesto.

Global Communism is still the goal, always has been.

The threat is real, and the tragedy that is South Africa may help save the rest of us before its too late, but it is a heavy price to have paid. I only hope one day those responsible answe for their crime
>>
>>129340929
they supported nelson niggerdela without any remorse and they'll do it again
>>
>>129340573
don't forget the black South African refugees
>>
File: signs_wtf.gif (2MB, 280x156px) Image search: [Google]
signs_wtf.gif
2MB, 280x156px
>>129332648
that surely is one of the most disturbing images I have ever had my sight destroyed by... it should be posted on facesofdeath.com

...it will become a 'vintage' photograph in 100 years -- when people look back to a time before the 'Final Holocaust'
>>
>>129341044
Nelson made concessions to neoliberals in order to remain in power. In this present instance, neoliberals will be actively sabotaged when the blood starts to flow.
>>
>>129340573
>the race war will happen and the UN will be siding with the niggers
they already did, see rhodesia
>>
i wonder if they have coal burning sjw's in south africa, IS THIS THE CURE ?
>>
File: WokePePeDD.jpg (43KB, 600x592px) Image search: [Google]
WokePePeDD.jpg
43KB, 600x592px
>>129331303
If you're in Africa and you're white, GTFO or go full on organize into a paramilitary death squad... Fast...by the time morning comes tomorrow.
>>
File: 09Safrica3-master675.jpg (61KB, 675x450px) Image search: [Google]
09Safrica3-master675.jpg
61KB, 675x450px
>>129331792
Or burned out
>>129338515
>>
File: 1483885651734.jpg (95KB, 750x734px) Image search: [Google]
1483885651734.jpg
95KB, 750x734px
>>129334275
>Trump is supposed to help the Afrikaners

This. Thank fuck the nogs are commies so he can say 'we will not support violent communists attacking innocents' without it being a racial spin. Unless he just says fuck it and goes down the race path(which he should)
>>
>>129331303
and?? lol whites deserve it
remember the apartheid?
>>
>>129334380
When the first Europeans arrived in South Africa there was nothing there. No established civilisation, no overwhelming majority of people... Nothing. Blacks came after whitey started building sruff.
>>
File: BushmenSan.jpg (123KB, 968x634px) Image search: [Google]
BushmenSan.jpg
123KB, 968x634px
>>129331303
Downtown Capetown SA 2027
>>
File: 1495989513919.jpg (362KB, 900x2813px) Image search: [Google]
1495989513919.jpg
362KB, 900x2813px
>>129340738
>your weapons no longer have any use here.
You never had any, your numbers mean nothing.
If global aid to african nations were cut right now you would be well below half a billion within a few years. A guy in zambia surviving on food aid alone having 10 kids. The nigger mentality is "come after those that have more than i do". You were never about anything other than survival, you are incapable of uplifting anyone, even your own kind you care nothing about. If whites get into survival mode, how long do you think you will last with your machette and a handful of grain to feed you and your 10 kids. How dare you fuck with us when everything we have done is try to help you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C_BubeBU8E&spfreload=10 do you feel in charge evil nigger wanting white people to go extinct. Even those feeding your troth you say "i can't wait for you to go". ungrateful comes to mind seeing in your mind evil murder desire to defile abject of decency. Someone has to have to maintain atleast an illusion of semblance around here.

a little pic to scare a nigger not that we abide by it. a resemblance of the pit you have dug yourself into.
>>
>>129341470
life for everyone including blacks was better under him
>>
>>129332772
>Whites have had it easy for thousands of years.

Yeah fuck all that world war and great depression shit
>>
File: 1468944940805.jpg (2MB, 3904x1788px) Image search: [Google]
1468944940805.jpg
2MB, 3904x1788px
>>129337997
>>
>>129334642

The majority of South Africa is black and welfare dependent.

The vasty majority of the taxes (basically all) comes from whites.

What worries me is what happens to their nukes and bio-weapons?
>>
>>129341853
Kek, nukes were all disarmed before regime change in 1994, you think we're fucking suicidal giving nukes to niggers?
>>
>>129335129

Not actually the natives. They're imported blacks. The natives are fucked too. Going to get overrun.
>>
>>129337782

The Chinese will have no mercy on them. kumbaya hippie egalitarianism is a Western cultural construct.
>>
>>129331303
Fuck nigger lovers for doing this to them.
>>
File: morpheus_hmmm.jpg (14KB, 193x152px) Image search: [Google]
morpheus_hmmm.jpg
14KB, 193x152px
>>129341704
>If global aid to african nations were cut
would never happen -- too much jewy interest on the line

>The nigger mentality is "come after those that have more than i do"
hence why all non nigs should be fleeing the cesspit while they still can

>You [sic] were never about anything other than survival, you are incapable of uplifting anyone
the rabid animal does not calculate, empathise, nor is it prudent -- a beast that has no sense of losee, is to be most feared

>If whites get into survival mode, how long do you think you [sic] will last
4 million Boers vs. 6 BILLION menacing ape daemons -- do the math

>how long do you think you [sic] will last with your machette and a handful of grain to feed you [sic] and your [sic] 10 kids.
it which has nothing left to lose, has no weakness

>do you [sic] feel in charge evil nigger
if the nigger were not "in charge", why would this pusillanimous, puling peppered thread exist...?
>>
File: 1494605852806.jpg (126KB, 640x902px) Image search: [Google]
1494605852806.jpg
126KB, 640x902px
>>129331303
Fucking disgusting, it makes me sad what happened to South Africa and ZImbabwe. Why is there still white brothers in those shitholes? If I were South African which means that you can probably sell your property I'd sell it and move to the Netherlands as fast as possible.

It's only going to be worse, white minorities has been undergoing an ethnic genocide in Africa for decades while the world has been silent.

God bless and get the fuck out of there before it's your family that gets raped, butchered and mutilated.
>>
>>129342389
they are not accepting them
>>
>>129341921

Well...yeah. I thought maybe you were overly confident.

Glad to hear.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (17KB, 530x298px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
17KB, 530x298px
>>129331303
>we'll deal with friendlier people... the chinamen
Oh you're in for a ride, nignog
>>
>>129331303
When?
I'll buy a plane ticket to SA just to participate in cleansing that country of Bantu invaders.
>>
>>129331303
black people are proof there is no god
>>
>>129342447
Really? Europe accepts millions of africans that's not in a warzone each year, just because they live in a shithole but they won't accept people that's actually facing complete extermination?
>>
>>129342388
>menacing ape daemons
I've seen several Russians call them gouls or "upiriy" and I like the subtlety.
>>
>>129342388
>thinking niggers are in charge and is taking over for some kind of misinterpreted 10.000 years of getting back at people for trying to uplift them. Never the comedy ends.
You're part of the fucking deadweight of the e pluriburus unum that everyone has desperately been trying to uplift but apparently you won't get out of your own way so let me tell it to you straight, you're a subspecies, subhuman, your iq is lower, your brainfolds everything about you is lower, your ability to understand abstract understandings is lower, it's the job of the stewards of humanity to try to uplift your kind till the equality of the species arises by planting the new adam here. You're deficient, everything you do is shit.. you're vengeful spiteful like the parable of abel and cain, cain hated abel because abel was better.. that is why you hate the white man, after so many centuries, calm down, help is on its way.. We've tried every way to inspire you to uplift you to provoke you to reason and all we have gotten are ill gotten gains.. yet you present yourself to us as not only our equal which you aren't but as someone superior to us, with nothing to show for it. Build me a cathedral you can't, write me a symphony you can't. it's not oppression it's the fractured state of the original adam. And you're too blind to see it because your primitive cerebrum can barely understand it, when we give you the pathway to put you somewhat up to par you brush it aside as if it doesn't serve you, you are paradoxically lost. The trick about meeting someone halfway is that the other party actually tries to put in the effort.. Untill the time we meet you make your conditions we make ours.
>>
File: employment SA1.jpg (155KB, 678x1239px) Image search: [Google]
employment SA1.jpg
155KB, 678x1239px
>>129331440
True. Without white, SA is going belly up. They are virtually the drivers of the private sector.

Blacks are public/government workers
>>
File: employment SA2.jpg (159KB, 678x680px) Image search: [Google]
employment SA2.jpg
159KB, 678x680px
>>129331440
>>
>>129343170
Take your zoloft dude
>>
>>129343352
As if i could say that with fucking up my brain with a chemical jew to stifle my mind. I appreciate the effort though, i'm sure your intentions are benign.
>>
take care everyone, time to go.
>>
>>129341470
que te follen moro de mierda infraser
>>
>>129336444
Are you kidding me the chinks will probably be the best thing that ever happened to the white South Africans. The Chinese need competent folks to help them in their colonization endeavors and niggers are dumber than a box of rocks
>>
>>129342821
from what I've read so far, that's what they are saying, that they want to leave the country but none will have them, I guess that could do it illegally but that's nigger behavior so they won't
>>
>>129336605

lower then the untouchables?
>>
>>129337877
Watching this literally happen over and over and over again is funny in a dark haha we are going to die thank god I did not pay my mortgage kinda way.

It think their strategy is to just keep trying until everyone starves to death all over the world. I can't believe anyone with average intelligence could see something tried for the 6 gorillian time fail but still think it needs tweaks.
>>
>>129331303
The problem is that once the whites leave south africa or are killed. The state will collapse in 5 years. After that will be the new pirate capital of the world. The civilized world will have to invade to kill the pirates.
>>
None of this shit would have happened if the British and retard empires hadn't taught the savages how to read a map

THIS IS ALL EUROPEANS FAULT FOR COLONISING AND NOT GENOCIDING
>>
>>129337877
>Never forget that anc is COMMUNIST.. they are doing the exact same stupid shit that the russians regretted doing under communism,

they are Black first, Marxist second. They use Marxism, because it feeds their natural envy. If somebody wants your stuff, they need to invent an ideology why taking your stuff is moral.

Only ca. IQ 100-110 people can become ideological in the sense that they allow ideology to overwrite their natural impulses and work against their self-interest. This happens to White people, who become leftist, when their interest would be to believe in another ideology.

Once Blacks take all stuff from Whites, they will abandon Marxist slogans, because there will be nobody to take stuff from. They all will have nothing.

Also, I don't believe the SA Blacks have the minds to do any kind of central planning. They just want to take stuff from the kulaks.
>>
File: 645x370-1471636710018.jpg (36KB, 645x370px) Image search: [Google]
645x370-1471636710018.jpg
36KB, 645x370px
>>129346026
So, you finally understand.
>>
>>129332772
why do you want 'true equality'? Where does this obession with that concept comes from, especially when you people don't believe in anything? Why are you so horrified with poverty but not with ignorance?
Why it always has to be a material equality and not one based on virtues, knowledge, etc?
Where did the left or the neoliberals get the idea that everything can be solved with mon>>129332790
ey (money from others btw)?
>>
>>129344734

lmao no. Chinese will bring their own to exploit everything to the fullest.

Look what happened when California got BYD to take over parts of the old NUMMI plant to build electric buses. Both engineers AND the grunts were sent over to the US. Some paid well below minimum wage.

http://www.scmp.com/news/world/article/1340668/shenzhen-based-byd-failed-deliver-jobs-or-pay-california-minimum-wage

It is completely fucked that the US can't pay a US company to build for the US market. All that profit going out of the country. It is maddening.
>>
>>129346026
We didn't make that mistake. But did import niggers. So its a wash.
>>
>>129331303
i'd either just leave or fortify that place to hell and call some buddies over.
>>
but aren't the chinese already legally taking everything from Africa already?
>>
File: judging you.jpg (173KB, 625x505px) Image search: [Google]
judging you.jpg
173KB, 625x505px
>>129332424
im not surprised to hear this coming from sweden
>>
>>129347701
>It is completely fucked that the US can't pay a US company to build for the US market. All that profit going out of the country. It is maddening.

Not only that, you have Mexicans and Filipino low wage labor sending remittances back home (ie money that is not spent domestically) and Indian/Chinese high wage labor also sending remittances to their own countries to support their families.
>>
>>129331303
birth rates and migration will settle this story in 20 years.

Whites are still leaving South Africa and black economic migrants are still coming from neighboring countries (eg Zimbabwe).

I feel bad for the whites who consciously decide to stay. Let's not forget, this fuck is a South African

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.za/2017/01/18/this-is-what-dean-hutton-creator-of-f-ckwhitepeople-has-to_a_21657586/
>>
>>129343170
Well said these stupid apes don't realize that whites are the best thing to EVER EVER EVER happen to them
>>
>>129349500
Checked. Archived that for you
https://archive.is/wVqT8
>>
>>129343203
Damn
>>
>>129332772
All Africans should be moved to europe, Every last one.
Let's leave Russia out, as it's majority Asian territory.
All Europeans are moved to Africa.
Peoples take their money/vehicles, military equipment, but that is all.
No international aid.

In 25 years, Africa
>has massive modern cities
>all new modern infrastructure
>Agricultural production has soared
>Wildlife is no longer being hunted to extinction
>disease in Africa is a tiny insignificant fraction of what it once was
>white population has boomed massively and continuous growth is projected for another 20-50 years

In that same 25 years
>Europe lays in ruin
>It's infrastructure in tatters
>it's buildings that would last many hundreds of years if maintain are delapidated
>entire swaths of cities burned
>17% of the Netherlands reclaimed by the sea
>most of the Africans have died in plague, famine and war, and all 3 still rage on as they dwindle away
>Russia could take it all in a couple days
>>
>>129349539
holy fuck it c h e c k s d u b s now?
>>
File: 1483147530113.jpg (8KB, 207x253px) Image search: [Google]
1483147530113.jpg
8KB, 207x253px
>>129335239
doubt
>>
>>129332772
Clearly no knowledge of history.
>>
>>129331303
Unless you're there to put those negros to work, you shouldn't be there. They're not your neighbours, they're your tools.

Where SA is at, I have no sympathy for whites still living there, especially if their leaving would cause a famine because the common negro does not know how to farm.
>>
>>129331303
let all whites come to Europe and spent our niggas back
>>
>>129331303
bump
>>
>>129331303
this is very similar to how i had my wallet expropriated at gun-point one night in detroit.
>>
File: 1496901265916.jpg (260KB, 553x900px) Image search: [Google]
1496901265916.jpg
260KB, 553x900px
I'll be honest, if I lived down there I'd be hard pressed not to just tell them "Fuck off niggers" and shoot to kill anyone who tries to trespass.

Any S.A anons looking for a security detail?
>>
>>129332344
Checked and sick PoA quote.
>>
>>129332566

Exactly. It makes me wonder if France will go the way of Haiti.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
>>
>>129339768
Actually most of its because of magic/superstition. They think stupid shit like they get the mans strength and spirits make them invincible and shit if they consume peoples flesh. They kill albinos because they think they will cure their aids. When that doesn't work they are told raping people will cure it.
>>
>>129339768
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMwI5unlK9M
back when Vice didn't write articles about Cum Cocktails
>>
File: SVERIGE_JA.png (23KB, 575x544px) Image search: [Google]
SVERIGE_JA.png
23KB, 575x544px
>>129332424
Made me laugh.
>>
>>129332344
Bible?
>>
>>129354798
not at all its just made up drivel
>>
File: 1280px-Montevideo_Shopping.jpg (239KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Montevideo_Shopping.jpg
239KB, 1280x960px
>>129331303
I can't understand why there are White people still living there. It's a ticking time bomb of genocide.

Can't you afford a plane ticket out?
Literally any white majority country would be better. If Western Europe won't take you in you should come here.

Uruguay
>little crime
>mostly middle class country
>high-income economy
>high human development
>87% white
>no favelas, no gangs, no guerrillas, none of those stupid burger stereotypes about South America
>one of the oldest, most stable democracies in the world
>low corruption scores on par with Western Europe
>high press freedom score (above USA and much of Europe)
>we also play rugby here

Just hop on a plane and save your family.
You will be more than welcome here bros.
>>
Three K's a day keeps the niggers away!!

If you hate niggers, jews, spics, arabs, faggots, commie scum as much as we do and you want to raid some tranny server once in a while, you should join the official Moon Central Discord! White people only. Introduce yourself in #introductions

https://discordapp.com/invite/rDSBTgq

1, 2, 3, 4 I declare a race war!
Join us and lynch a nigger tonight!

14/88,
The Triple K Mafia

P.S Fuck Niggers
>>
>>129357111

i aint falling for that shit, pedro.
>>
>>129338097

So... That pic. I don't get it. You're saying that's why they disarmed their nuclear stockpile?
>>129338320

> he thinks blacks can into introspection
>>
File: grindan.gif (33KB, 335x285px) Image search: [Google]
grindan.gif
33KB, 335x285px
>>129331303
>We want to deal with the chinamen
Oh lord.
>>
File: 1496972619629m.jpg (197KB, 844x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496972619629m.jpg
197KB, 844x1024px
>>129360819
Why do Americans think they are the only country that received recent European immigration?
>>
>>129337997
Actually now the whites that have come back to Zimbabwe are being scapegoated by the govt again. They are telling the stupid Africans that the whites are burning the money to keep it out of their hands. Whites will get slaughtered there again soon.
>>
>>129331303
Oh man we could use some farmers right now.
The previous two governments fucked up and there is a deficit of farming expertise.
We could be producing three times what we are producing now if we had the people for it.

Too bad most likely other African countries will take them.
Besides the retards in government here have no capacity to think beyond the next two years.
>>
>>129363105
Not sure about argentine immigration policies but I know Uruguay would be easy for any SAfer to get into and it would get them an EU visa with Uruguay citizenship after 3 years I think it is.
>>
File: 1466770199695.jpg (16KB, 480x236px) Image search: [Google]
1466770199695.jpg
16KB, 480x236px
>>129331303
>These niggers unironically think that the chinese are going to be "friendlier"
LMFAO! Holy shit. Just move out white man and watch a new era of nigger African slavery at their own fucking hands. Holy shit. It's beautiful.
>>
>>129363564
This is the next step for California.
>>
>>129331440
>/leftypol/ intellectuals
>>
>>129362471

>higher percentage of whites than america
>yet it's browner and has lower IQ than america

i'm not falling for it. Only the dumb whites went down there. Ur a gay.
>>
>>129331303

Kek I can't wait til the black SA starve
>>
>>129363534
But its more likely the'll move to neighboring African countries judging by what happened post-Zimbabwe.
We'd need a campaign to entice them to come here.
>>
>>129363769

> Guy who has not even seen a single pic of Uruguay

> BUT YOU'RE BROOOOWN
>>
File: tmp_3432-cuck2092800588.jpg (785KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3432-cuck2092800588.jpg
785KB, 1000x1000px
>>129332424
>>
>>129363769
Notice its a skin-tone map. Our indians have clearer skin tones. Mestizos with them go all the way to pasty-cannot-tan-without-turning-red white.
>>
>>129363769
We have 5% niggers which bring down our average skin tone. But %-wise Uruguay has the largedt number of unmixed Whites in the Americas at 87%

Also
>US IQ 98 points
>Uruguay IQ 96 points
>Implying that's a significant difference
>>
>>129354798
Old school planet of the apes
>>
>>129331303

If all white people left, aid was stopped, and it inevitably rotted away back to almost its pre-colonial state, it could serve as a very powerful illustration of how detrimental blacks are when put in charge of society. I'm sure leftists could still make up stories about how white still pillaged them and it'll take millions of years for them to recover, put it would prove a point to anyone with half a brain. Either that or let them suffer under the yellow man, although I don't want them to gain any more of an economic foothold than they already have.
>>
>>129332998
>We send the south africans to europe,
You don't get it, Jarl Balgruuf. South Africa is our home. We took it from blacks with force and violence and it was EASY. I mean FUCK we had guns, niggers didn't have the wheel.

Even now I feel fine. I'm not unprepared; gun licenses and aim runs in the family.
>>
>>129365290

If Uruguay has more whites than America per capita yet has a lower IQ, then Uruguay must have really dumb whites.

>>129364641

how dumb can you be?
>>
>>129331303
Is there a complete track on atrocities commited on these farmers / white south africans that is full and comprhensive for the duration of time that they have been attacked and raped / genocided.
>>
>>129331303
I don't know why any white person would even want to live in fucking Africa. It's Africa! Like a continent-sized east St. Louis. gtfo of there!
>>
>>129365959
Nope, not since 2007. SAPS stopped releasing the stats on farm attacks/killings after WHO declared the death rate to be literally genocidal.

I mean, there are several independent sources but Judaism is worldwide so you never know for truthfulness, yahgetme?
>>
>>129365879
A 2 point difference in average is not statistically significant and could be accounted by factors such as sampling size.

Learn2statistics
>>
File: 1476508125317.png (199KB, 506x550px) Image search: [Google]
1476508125317.png
199KB, 506x550px
>>129366356

America is 14% black and 18% hispanic and we still have a higher IQ

You not being able to understand this is proving my point
>>
File: seiner-1.jpg (20KB, 362x246px) Image search: [Google]
seiner-1.jpg
20KB, 362x246px
>>129332353
You know what will come
you know it
dont be a heretic
>>
>>129366356

it's not really a 2 point difference though, America is fucking huge. There are more blacks and spics alone in the US than most European countries populations. They bring the average down significantly.
>>
>>129334110
Oh it will be, but only once they put the country in such a state of ruin that they need aid. Then they will blame the whites for their plight. I say leave, and let them tear it apart. I say we leave the Africans to their own devices to prove how irrational, and animalist blacks are. I say render zero aid to them at all, because we would not want them to be forced to be grateful to the evil whitey.
>>
File: 1442384720934.jpg (113KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1442384720934.jpg
113KB, 1024x1024px
>>129331303
what a shame.. SA was a beautiful country before the niggers took control of it..

have they actually improved it? did they took the knowledge they got from whites and used it to improve their lives? did they maintain and use all infrastructure that was already there for their use? even Gandhi knew niggers were ruining SA..

its a shame.. why do niggers ruin everything bunch of fucking animals, and they keep breading like rabbits soon the whole world will be a shithole..

its a real shame
>>
>>129360819
But it's true
Argentina isn't white. But Urugay is
>>
>>129369805
Shut up spic, take back your thousands of Chilean immigrants then. We don't want your brown skin turds here.
>>
>>129370525
You're also a spic, Maradona
>>
File: 1497056228358.jpg (58KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1497056228358.jpg
58KB, 500x667px
>>129342537
If I remember correctly I think South Africa gave the nukes up to Israel.
>>
>>129346952

Subtle.
>>
>>129331303
Those Whites have to go back. Africa is for the Africans.
>>
>>129346952
The Armenian Genocide never happened.
>>
File: 1496569540190m.jpg (96KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496569540190m.jpg
96KB, 768x1024px
>>129371678
You are just jealous of living in our shadow, "Argentina es white" meme was started by Mexican/Shitlean spics on /int/... I remember.

We are whiter than the USA let alone Shitle that's a fact you can check on any encyclopedia, stay mad mongrel.
>>
>>129331440
Hi newfag
>>
File: b8e.png (46KB, 676x696px) Image search: [Google]
b8e.png
46KB, 676x696px
>>129373028
Encyclopedias say a lot of your people have european heritage. Same as ours. But your people are autistic enough to think it means they're white
>>
>>129331303
fuck whyte people
>>
>>129331303
IS THE GUY IN THE PICTURE THIS GUY HERE IN THE VIDEO?!!?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nK65XBpjXI
>>
>>129373664
At least we get to the bottom: Your inferiority complex

No it's not the same as Chile, Argentina received 7.5 million European immigrants in an empty country of only 500 thousand people at independence, amd most natives were killed in military compaigns. So unmixed whites are a majority.

Chile has whites but the majority is castizo, since your population descends from colonial stock spaniards mixed with some native blood, there was some European immigration but nowhere in the same scale.
>>
>>129335129
You're a pathetic coward.
>>
>>129332424
swede flag hmmm checks out
>>
why to niggers always try to kill the one race that sustains their pathetic existence?
>>
>>129340441
who cares anymore

All we have to care about is winning and not compromising
>>
File: cami turner.jpg (102KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
cami turner.jpg
102KB, 960x960px
>>129331303
>>
>>129365875

Take your country back.
>>
File: benis.jpg (170KB, 800x987px) Image search: [Google]
benis.jpg
170KB, 800x987px
>>129372634
>roach flag
>genocide comment
>enver pasha
How is this supposed to be subtle?
>>
>>129331303
>Land Expropriation

There's no land expropriation.

530 years ago there were 0 white people in South Africa. It all belonged to black people.

Land might be reclaimed from the white people who expropriated it.

What a joke to say land in Africa is being stolen by blacks from whites!
>>
>>129375605

give me a better word for later
>>
>>129374637
>Argentina received 7.5 million European immigrants in an empty country of only 500 thousand people at independence, amd most natives were killed in military compaigns. So unmixed whites are a majority.
>[Southern]European immigrants
>unmixed whites
That's a nice bit of deceptive language there, spic. Southern Europeans are not whites.
>>
>>129375662
fuck you nigger, tell that when whitey expropriates all the black ghettos in USA. starting from Detroit.
>>
>>129374637
WE
http://m.taringa.net/posts/apuntes-y-monografias/18934636/La-Cara-Promedio-de-Chile-Argentina-Peru-y-Brasil.html

Btw your graph is wrong. It shows the dna composition of Argentina and Chile, not the ethnic one. Idk about the rest.

Also you're talking about the past, I could say the same about Chile. Things changed. You clearly said whites WERE a majority. And mestizos have always existed in your country, but it used to be outside the capital, and those from the capital were ashamed of it.
>>
File: 1496171228293.png (411KB, 400x527px) Image search: [Google]
1496171228293.png
411KB, 400x527px
This thread needs more orc posts
>>
File: 1491546986041s.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491546986041s.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
Politics is an open door for parasytes to compete with one another for the feast of your blood

When it's done by whites, there are one or two steps that make aberrant inmoralities look alright

When niggers do it, it's straight forward without any steps of sophistery to settle confusion and hide evil behind half truths, ideals and emotions
>>
File: 183855-004-44225747.jpg (51KB, 501x300px) Image search: [Google]
183855-004-44225747.jpg
51KB, 501x300px
>>129375983
No, the link shows ethnic composition, not DNA composition, learn to fucking read.

And yes we have much more mestizos now that in the past due to immigration but that doesn't mean they have taken over.

This link is from Encyclopedia Britannica.

Argentina's ethnic composition
>>
File: 184029-004-72FFC095.jpg (90KB, 501x301px) Image search: [Google]
184029-004-72FFC095.jpg
90KB, 501x301px
>>129375983
>>129376643
vs. Chile's ethnic composition
>>
File: argetinefans_reuters130714.jpg (143KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
argetinefans_reuters130714.jpg
143KB, 630x420px
>>129374637
Mestizos & castizos mostly
>>
>>129338069
good explanation especially your last point. niggers cant, wont, never have and never will be able to govern and sustain themselves in any way beyond simple hunter gatherer tribes without whites help. within weeks of whites leaving they will collapse into chaos and murderous anarchy will ensue. they simply just dont posses the IQ and cognitive ability to maintain a civilization they are literally subhumans. the only reason they are not an extinct race is becuase of whites and their insane breeding rates. they are a cruel trick of nature and when left to themselves they become nothing but mindless reproducing machines that will live out their short lives, have 10 kids and die leaving the world around them unchanged.

also correction its not their land their were no Africans in what is now south Africa the dutch were there first and the nogs came later
>>
>>129374637
>>129376770
>>129376714
Mestizos & castizos mostly
>>
File: Multitud_Crespo (1).jpg (582KB, 1341x1055px) Image search: [Google]
Multitud_Crespo (1).jpg
582KB, 1341x1055px
>>129376770
>what is cherrypicking
>>
>>129376714
How did they get those stats? Is there another source for this? Not trying to agree or disagree with it, but from what i know, the only ethnic qurstion in the census is whether who self identify as amerindian or not
>>
File: argentina_is_whi.jpg (3MB, 2760x9000px) Image search: [Google]
argentina_is_whi.jpg
3MB, 2760x9000px
>>129377020
Pic related explains it
>>
File: suicidal SJW.jpg (105KB, 959x627px) Image search: [Google]
suicidal SJW.jpg
105KB, 959x627px
>>129331303
Soon to be all western nations, unless somebody stands up to and fights the niggers, the kikes, and their SJW muppets!
>>
>>129375801
fuck off jude
>>
File: argentinaisnotwhite.png (453KB, 800x416px) Image search: [Google]
argentinaisnotwhite.png
453KB, 800x416px
>>129377450
>>
>>129374637
If PR is 75% white I'm fucking Norwegian.
>>
>>129332424
nigger
>>
I'm 10th GWB Boer. Family left SA in 1969. I visited when I was a teenager, a stupid America inflated with moral superiority. I went to inner city high school without problems, so I felt smug, looking down at the apartheid idiots. But my grandfather wasn't having it: "you don't understand," he said. "There are too many kaffirs in the black population. Kaffirs don't have the patience or intelligence to run the country. These are the ones who turn to ANC. They just want to tear the nation down. We are running out of time. It will take to long to bring them up. They will destroy everything."

Took me 30years to understand what he meant.
>>
>>129332772
nigger part spade
>>
File: 135.jpg (349KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
135.jpg
349KB, 1920x1080px
>>129377450
Haha oh wow this autism

Look buddy who are you trying to fool?
You live next door. From simple observation you can see whites are far more numerous here. In Argentina most of the middle class is white unlike Chile.

I didn't want to resort to pics since anyone can cherrypick them (stats from Encyclopedias are better) but you can't find crowds like this in Chile, period.
>>
File: crowd.jpg (56KB, 444x291px) Image search: [Google]
crowd.jpg
56KB, 444x291px
>>129377450
>>
>>129379506
how do i get a qt boer gf
>>
>>129331303
It's already here, it's a slow burn of tolerated crime.
>>
At what point are whites going to simply burn everything down and leave?
>>
>>129332533
Topkek one using it's head.
>>
>>129331303

seize the means of production

socialism in action

jesus
>>
>>129381291
What I read of Saffers online is that they are totally delusional. They are going to stay and fight and die. The Volkisch will do honor to their blood at the same time that they remove that blood from the Earth, and the liberals will die will surprised expressions on their faces. You try to talk sense to them and they say, accurately, that one Boer is worth fifty kaffirs. I agree. I think there might be slightly more kaffirs than that in Africa.
>>
SA is finished. It's so sad. They went from being the beacon of Africa to being just another failed and corrupt state.
>>
>>129331440
Niggers, anon. Niggers.
>>
File: niggers38.png (81KB, 882x709px) Image search: [Google]
niggers38.png
81KB, 882x709px
>>129337038

>planet of the dindu nuffins

Keep in mind there's going to be 4 billion niggers in Africa by the end of this century.
>>
File: a treacherous jew.png (842KB, 966x648px) Image search: [Google]
a treacherous jew.png
842KB, 966x648px
>>129331303
daily reminder this MEGAKIKE got married to a south african kike in south africa, plans on moving to south africa, is a CNN shill, and is a blue pill vendor.

south africa is a practice ground for militant white genocide.
A bit how the spanish civil war was practice for hitler's blitzkrieg.
>>
>>129341534
there were some twiggy nigs running around the grassland. you ever see that movie The Gods Must Be Crazy? the bushmen in that movie were the native south africans, not the blacks that are the majority now
>>
File: 9e8.jpg (44KB, 342x609px) Image search: [Google]
9e8.jpg
44KB, 342x609px
>>129379797
>>129379864
I can count with one hand the whites in your second pic. Why did you post it?
Also excuse me for not clarifying this, I was talking about %. Of course Argentina will have more whites in raw numbers if your country has around 40m people, while Chile has 18m. But where do those whites come from? Middle class? Stop fooling yourself
>>
>>129382176
Lot of diseases in Africa, you know.
>>
>>129331792
>fucking infowars as a source
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahhahahahahahhahAHHAHAAHHAHAHAhAHAHAHHAHAHAhAhAHHAHAhAhahahahahAHHAHAHAHA

Omg this is my first time seeing this absurdity...

I thought you faggots where just a meme!

Imagine my surprise!
>>
>>129382176
And remember that europe doesn't mean white here. Fuck. Lots of work to do
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 75

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.