[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Physician to the President

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: JACKSON-R.jpg (3MB, 2400x3000px) Image search: [Google]
JACKSON-R.jpg
3MB, 2400x3000px
>July 2013 to present: Rear Admiral Ronny Jackson, MD

Would this guy tell us if Trump legit had dementia?
>>
File: 1478952291213.gif (3MB, 509x710px) Image search: [Google]
1478952291213.gif
3MB, 509x710px
>bump
serious question
>>
File: 1478952291216.jpg (102KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
1478952291216.jpg
102KB, 800x449px
I feel like he would. So I guess Trump is fine?

Unless he's never seen the man naked.
>>
Doubt it. Ronald Reagan had Alzheimer's the last years in office but wasn't exposed. Donald Regan tried to let the country know but ended being pushed out of the White House instead. Deep state concerns aside, those closest to the president tend to only get their positions by demonstrating complete loyalty.
>>
>>129329634
>doctor has the rank of rear admiral

Heh
>>
File: P022114PS-0888.jpg (18KB, 315x210px) Image search: [Google]
P022114PS-0888.jpg
18KB, 315x210px
>>129331357
YEah, but this guy was appointed by Obama.

Does he have loyalty to the POTUS or to the country?

I think the country, which is why I'm assuming Trump is A-OK.
>>
>>129329634
>Rear Admiral Ronny Jackson, MD
Why would a proctologist be qualified to diagnose dementia?
>>
>>129331526
They used to be known as Commodore rather than Rear Admiral. The name was changed in the 80s, likely due to confusion with the popular home computer, the Commode 64.

Rear Admiral should only be used for navy proctologists.
>>
>>129331617
His oath is to the Constitution but believes in the sanctity of the chain of command. The president's condition would need to be obvious before he'd go outside the chain to the public. Doubt he's loyal to Obama now that he's not at the top of the chain.
>>
>>129329634

>God's enemies BTFO daily and catalyzing the increasingly perpetual exposure, to all who possess the Gifts of wisdom and discernment, of the ancient fallen dragon's beast system and its whore.
>dementia

this ends very, very, VERY badly for you.

press S to spit on your grave.
>>
>>129329634
Now now, you can still milk muh obstruction for a solid week at least, then maybe some more about muh tax returns. By that time someone somewhere in Washington will have looked at a Russian, which should buy you another couple months.

There's no need to resort to amateur psychology just yet.
>>
>>129329634
See, this is what we have to suffer under Obamacare, a god damn govt worker as a physician. Why can't Trump™ keep his own personal doctor? Complete bullshit.
>>
File: Mind.jpg (562KB, 2400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Mind.jpg
562KB, 2400x1800px
>>129331631
>dementia
Why wouldn't he? Its a medical thing, right? He might not be an expert, but wouldn't he know if it was time to call one?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.