[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The "Comey is a leaker!!" Russian Fake News Narrative

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 2070768_1280x720.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2070768_1280x720.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>Comey is a leaker!
>Because he released his own memos of a non-classified conversation he had
>As a private citizen

Bravo. 2/10 attempt at a diversion from the issue.
>>
>>129328197
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2e8_1497046916
>>
>>129328197
> this was his first leak

Sure.
>>
>>129328197
>leaf
>>
>>129328197
Not classified YES
Protected speech (with POTUS) YES he's in trouble....
>>
>>129328197
Was Trump trying to be funny implying Comey has incontinence by saying he's a leaker?
>>
File: 1497054927857.jpg (25KB, 459x497px) Image search: [Google]
1497054927857.jpg
25KB, 459x497px
>>129328197
It worked to an Tee leaf, your just butt hurt cause it was suppose to be their day!! I bet you even took the day off of work to watch, sent your wife out on an date with an nice BBC,made some popcorn.....
>>
why do leafs even pretend to care. why do shills respond to each other. why am I even posting this
>>
read the fbi employment rules

also, who gets to decide what info is sensitive again?
>>
>>129328197
He wrote them in the capacity of director of the fbi. They were never personal notes, they belonged to the FBI and he leaked them after being fired.
He had no legal authority to release the documents.
>>
>>129328228
Wtf is that
>>
>>129328197
he released information on an FBI laptop(US Govt property) that he just happened to still have after he was fired.
>>
>>129328197
Comey reminds me of a story of a medieval Bosnian commander. Few years before the Ottomans came, the king became Catholic and started going after the Bogumils in Bosnia with few nobles joining him. This started a civil war in the kingdom and when the Ottomans came the Bogummil nobles opened their gate but one of the nobles that had joined the king realizing that the king was fucked also tried switching sides and surrender one of the forts. Immediately after he opened the gates the Ottomans beheaded him. The only noble that had switched sides that lost his head and position. The Ottomans didn't want to reward a traitor who betrayed to save his position.
>>
Still mad at OP's mom for not sucking dick that night.
>>
>>129328228
Mother fucker
>>
Why is this faggot leaking private conversations he had with the president? He didn't do anything illegal but basically everything that's come out about him makes him sound like the biggest, most incompetent pussy of all time. He leaks private conversations, he hides behind curtains, he tells sessions that trump makes him uncomfortable, during his testimony he said he was confused, distraught, disturbed, and queazy like 50 times. Get this guy the fuck outta here.
>>
File: 1495021424950.jpg (98KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1495021424950.jpg
98KB, 1024x576px
>every day there are people that think that Trump is on the edge of impeachment
>every day

Gets me every time desu
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.