[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump vs Comey who'll win?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: TrumpvsComey.jpg (361KB, 807x644px) Image search: [Google]
TrumpvsComey.jpg
361KB, 807x644px
So, by this time it's pretty clear that Comey or people directly under or close to him were leakers to the press, Comey in his testimony mentions telling Sessions ‘to not let him alone with Trump ever again’, that's weird, at first it sounds like Comey wanted to not be strong-armed in private but to me, it seems more now like him wanting to dilute the witnesses count and isolate potential leakers of information, hence Comey's memos appeared with the narrative being that Trump was untrustworthy and he felt obligated to make them, but he did not feel the same with Loretta Lynch whom he said felt like her and Clinton were somehow conspiring. It's pretty convenient that you have paper trails for one and not the other. In the last couple of days right to the day of the testimony, Trump refused to say that he has confidence in Sessions but right after the testimony, Sarah confirmed trust. I'm guessing that he was not sure if Sessions told him everything about his conversations with Comey or if he lied, he probably confirmed or denied his talks with Comey.
Comey himself testified under oath that he leaked the Flynn memo, but that NYT article that came out before Trumps "tapes" tweet about Trump asking Comey for loyalty just fits again into Comey's narrative, this being the one Trump calls outright untrue because on the Flynn matter he kind of fibbed and said that he ‘didn’t say it like that’ and even if he did (which he already has done publicly) it’s not that bad.
I really doubt that Trump has any tapes, and it’s more of his word against Comey’s and Comey knows this, he covered all his sides and possibly hoping that Trump would perjury himself or just fuel his narrative of him being a liar. IF there are tapes and they disprove essential things Comey testified, then he’s an idiot and laid a trap for himself with a huge risk.
>>
>>129327622
Comey's opening testimony for reference:

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/os-jcomey-060817.pdf
>>
>>129327622
bump for wall of text
>>
brump
>>
>>129327622
buuuuump
>>
File: Origami.jpg (37KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Origami.jpg
37KB, 250x250px
>>129327622
What did trump whisper in his ear? I'd like to know that. Was it : "Ur my goy"..
>>
>>129329710
>"What the President whispered in my ear was, 'I really look forward to working with you,'", Comey testified.

He didn't mention the 'heh' Trump gave after that
>>
>bump
>>
The only relevant facts about the Comey firing is that Sessions grabbed everything in his office, the tapes, computers, notes the whole thing. Comey is fucked and he knows it, that's why he comes off as a little crazy.
>>
>>129330626
Well, everything even his memos were handed over to Muller, but that's why i think Trump risked and fired him while he was away so they could seize any evidence or documents that Comey or any one of his colleagues could destroy. It's pretty clear that from his opening statement inc ongress that he wanted to make Trump look the bad guy and that the whole FBI was on his side, but i highly doubt that, i highly doubt that everybody in the FBI wanted to go on this Russian road to nowhere while closing that Hillary case.
>>
its painfully obvious that comey and by extension hillary were right
>>
>>129330901
Also by the end of the hearing he started refusing to answer a lot of questions and even ones about the Pee-pee dossier, for the reason of it divulging classified info, my guess is that, it would shed a light on the dumbasses that ran with it, like the IC members they didn't want to testify whether Flynn is guilty or the dossier is true.
>>
>>129331149
fuck
have to rethink my life
>>
>>129329858
THX
>>
File: Comeyonsuicidewatch.png (30KB, 589x203px) Image search: [Google]
Comeyonsuicidewatch.png
30KB, 589x203px
>>129327622
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.