[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

neo liberalism general?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: Neoliberal-3.jpg (258KB, 1600x859px) Image search: [Google]
Neoliberal-3.jpg
258KB, 1600x859px
Is this like the best ideology?

First of all, if both the alt right and sjw hate you must be doing something right.

Second of all, seems to me like all smart and rich people are behind it.
>>
File: raided_3.png (127KB, 1080x774px) Image search: [Google]
raided_3.png
127KB, 1080x774px
Nah
Shills out
>>
File: Bait.jpg (40KB, 600x602px) Image search: [Google]
Bait.jpg
40KB, 600x602px
>>129324148
>>
>>129324148
>seems to me like all smart and rich people are behind it
So...what do they look like..? Answer or remain a faggot.
>>
File: 960-george-soros.jpg (41KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960-george-soros.jpg
41KB, 960x540px
>>129325000
a humble starter.

rich... check
smart... check
>>
>>129325000
>>
>>129324148
The rich push for globalists policies that benefit themselves at the expense of everyone else, hire smart people to defend them and teach things that benefit them at the universities. Then they use the media to push their views.
>>
>>129324148
all these ideologies are deader than the fucking reich. none of them have internet-compatibility, something else will come very soon.
The era of two consecutive world wars please go away forever we are ready to ragequit globally
>>
>>129324148
It would be a pretty good ideology if only it didn't come with wars in the Middle East.
>>
>>129324148
>First of all, if both the alt right and sjw hate you must be doing something right.
Yeah hahaha if everyone hates me that means im AWESOME ahahhahahaha
>thats fucking most retarded thing ive ever heard in my life good job you made me dumber with that statement
>>
>>129324148
Yes. It is the best ideology. Almost every economist agrees. Neoliberalism is essentially just evidence based policy
>>
>>129324148
>no bill clinton
>no gwb
>no carter
>no Obama
>no Trump

shit pic OP.
>>
>>129324148
Good goy
>>
>>129324148
Neoliberalism is wholly more dangerous and destructive than "SJWism" or leftism in general. Literal money worship.
>>
Neoliberalism also implicitly understands that nationality, religion, and culture endanger the process of global integration that is necessary to peace and prosperity over the coming century.
>>
>>129324148
After the spiritual power of the race was exhausted the sovereign power of money asserted itself owner of the remains..
"There is no alternative" to vicious reclamation as resistance collapsed.
Neoliberalsm is simply the default before ultimate receivership, the surface feature of macro scale processes.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.