[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do millennials hate McMansions?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170610-064004.jpg (565KB, 1440x1423px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170610-064004.jpg
565KB, 1440x1423px
Why do millennials hate McMansions?
>>
running costs are fucking ridiculous.
>heating and cooling thanks to shoddy insulation and installation
>pest control
>lawn maintenance
>keeping up with joneses buy new car every 2 years
>commute times deplorable
>replacing a roof every 15 years
>mold issues

so you're scammed into a money pit of an investment where you're paying to dump chemicals everywhere around you to keep the bugs and weeds away
>>
>>129322536
Slide slide!
Jump jump!
Sage...Sage...
>>
Hate?

You get a house and you will drown in 22 year old pussy.
>>
>>129322536
>shit materials
>shit quality of construction
>shit design
>shit efficiency
>fucking shit style
I wonder. Like anything boomer it screams quick and cheap but somehow overpriced.
>>
>>129322536
Fuck, when my old man dies off, I'm looking at taking possession of a 4 bedroom, 150+ year old house

>clogged gutters
>rotting trim
>rotting windows
>rotting landscape elements

It'll cost $50k in order to make the necessary improvements before this place is even saleable.

Keeping it in the family? LOL. Property taxes, upkeep, et al...
>>
>>129322536
>They are hastily built which = shit job
>They are destroyed easily in a storm, even high wind gusts can collapse the roof
>Overall waste of fucking money

As a millennial, I'd prefer a fucking 1 story house with a huge basement that I could turn into a rec center/bar for parties. My uncle was a chef and when he retired, he and his wife bought a similar house and turned the basement into a dance floor/bar and another part of the basement into a full kitchen so he could cook for parties. They had parties every weekend and it was fucking worth it.
>>
>>129324720
>>129324448
>>129323944
>>129322845

>talking to a bot
fucking normies, when will you learn?
>1 post by this ID
>why do Mellenials X?

sage goes in all fields
>>
>>129325048

>1 post by this ID

top zozzle mate, you don't even know how it works
>>
File: RM Hustling.png (48KB, 359x767px) Image search: [Google]
RM Hustling.png
48KB, 359x767px
>>129322536
she loves using white filters just as much as white betas
>>
>>129322536

I wonder how Roaming feels about the gallons of semen that have been spilled for her. Has anyone sent a cum tribute to her yet?
>>
>>129322536
millenials don't understand that mcmansions were in nice areas 10 - 20 years ago when they were built.
now they are nigger and drug infested hell holes.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.