[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Life as a California Trump Supporter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7198.jpg (73KB, 800x666px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7198.jpg
73KB, 800x666px
I'm a 19-year-old millennial college student from Southern California. I consider myself a centrist because of my mixed views from both sides of the political spectrum.

I threw my vote away by voting for Jill Stein in the election. I only started supporting Trump after he won, and all of the left was embarrassing themselves, and it's the American thing to do to support the President.

My mother is a wild Liberal who hates Trump and his ideology. A majority of my family agrees and doesn't like our President.

I'm attending my local city college, and one of its two campuses is literally called the "Liberal Arts Campus", even though it's just a city college. Not much anti-Trump activity that I know of, here.

I'm absolutely disgusted by the anti-Trump protests, riots, Hollywood views, anti-Trump "comedians" which are treated like ACTUAL news sources, state government acting like total retards, most mayors also going against his agenda, and the overall stereotype of my state that we're just a bunch of kale-vacuuming SJWs who hate the President and support CalExit.

I'm also against the major California-based tech giants which are left-leaning and try to oppose Trump any way they can. For example, I use Google+ as my primary social network. Google usually sends me daily "trending" posts for all of its users to see. These trending posts are mostly anti-Trump "news" pages and are blatantly disrespectful, spewing propaganda and obvious lies based on opinions/feelings.

The rest of the country calls my state nicknames such as "Commiefornia", "Cuckifornia", or other generally derogatory things. They don't remember the positive things my state is known for, such as surfing, In N' Out, city life and other happy aspects.

Idk what to do. My voice will almost instantly be drowned out by the CA left, and the stereotype of my state is driving me out of control. I've come to /pol/ to ask for help. This is my very first post here, and I'd like to know what you all think. Thank you.
>>
Copypasta?
>>
You should start a blog kid. I'm loving this.
>>
Move to boise
>>
Just be yourself
>>
>>129322517
make a punk rock band and openly express your hatred of the left.
>>
>I'm 19 and want to feel special, I will do and follow anything that will make me more different to stroke my own ego

tldr
>>
Stop being such an autist and stop bitching
>>
File: 1489962051013.jpg (845KB, 1633x1927px) Image search: [Google]
1489962051013.jpg
845KB, 1633x1927px
first, recognize the jewish problem and that Hitler wuz a good boy.
>>
You're not fooling me Jose Velasquez Garcia
>>
>>129324929
Funny, I forgot to mention I actually am high-functioning autistic. Sorry for not keeping you informed.
>>
>>129325050
That's exactly what I'm talking about when I say "California stereotype". Yes, CA has a high Latino population and culture, but that's not me, I swear.
>>
>>129322517
>Idk what to do.
Keep your head down and work hard until you can accumulate enough wealth to join the investment class.
>My voice will almost instantly be drowned out
Once you have money you'll be heard. One way or another.
>>
>>129322517
Are you in LA? I like the idea of moving to california
>>
File: Tradition.jpg (3MB, 3000x4500px) Image search: [Google]
Tradition.jpg
3MB, 3000x4500px
>>129322517
I share your concerns, OP. I'm moving from Ohio to Southern CA for Law school starting this fall. I feel like I'm heading into a warm sunny paradise that is unfortunately infested with democrats, liberals, and nu-males. The infestation is part of my motivation.

By studying law, I hope to be able to affect a change in the government. I hope it will give me the tools needed to wrest control back from the liberal elites and put it back in the hands of rational people.

I plan to host fund raising events for right wing causes, attend rallies for gun rights, and when I've passed the bar I'll provide legal counsel for our people standing up against the Antifa violence. I'll push for a return of constitutional and patrician values.

It won't be easy, and I don't know if I will succeed, but if we don't try then they have already won.

Stay positive, OP, you aren't the only one out there. Rise above their ignorance and stay focused on the only thing you can control; yourself. They may have the advantage of numbers, but our side has reason supporting it's position.
>>
>>129322517
sage
>>
File: IMG_20170608_214144_001.jpg (72KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170608_214144_001.jpg
72KB, 512x512px
>>129322517
>southern California

You live in a shit hole.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.