[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do white people are so bad at fighting??

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8334.jpg (88KB, 607x371px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8334.jpg
88KB, 607x371px
Whenever there's a fight between a wh*te and a POC, POC wins(usually).
any scientifict explanation for this??
>>
>>129320918
>Whenever there's a fight between a wh*te and a POC, POC wins(usually).
[citation not needed because the above statement is bullshit]
>>
White people are less prone to sudden outbursts of violence, with is both cultural and biological. Though, saying that, our present pussified culture isn't helping.
>>
>>129320918
Yeah, cherry picked evidence, no one race is better at fighting than another, it just boils down to personal fitness and training, and also supposedly the presence of the warrior gene but that's not something I'm to knowledgeable about
>>
whites kick the shit out of everyone at high skilled MMA fights
>>
File: white-people-cant-fight.jpg (142KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
white-people-cant-fight.jpg
142KB, 600x600px
>>129320918
>>
>>129320918
I'm gonna go on a limb here and make a theory.
I'm not going to say anything about whether or not blacks are better at fighting than whites, although in America this seems to be the case because the whites are too cucked.
But here goes.
Niggers just like to film everything, including crime, and their dumb asses don't know that this is also creating evidence.
Whites know this.
So if a white film it, they have the fucking brain not to post it on social media like an ape.
I've seen a couple of films from mates (white) where they are filmed in a fight, and it never hits social media.
>>
The reason you come to this conclusion is that black people love to fight and do it alot on video but only if they know they can win. Whites are more docile and dont pick on weaker men for no reason. Blacks are opportunistic and can smell the fear on people. Whenever you see a video of a white boy who likes to fight vs a nigger, the white usually wins. This is also why you dont see alot of niggers in professional or amateur fighting like MMA or felony fights
>>
>>129320918
niggers got strength due to a smaller brain, simple racial realism
>>
File: proofster.jpg (46KB, 1234x815px) Image search: [Google]
proofster.jpg
46KB, 1234x815px
>>129320918
>>
>>129320918
Why are turks so bad at making bait?
>>
File: muhstriking.webm (3MB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
muhstriking.webm
3MB, 360x640px
>>
>>129320918
Because whites are weak cucks you included cuckroach
>>
>>129321065
The "warrior gene" maps more to impulsive behavior and escalation of violence. Not effectiveness in anatomy, technique, lethality, or legality.
>>
I really can't believe that his one Turk is making SAME THREADS and baiting using SAME LINES over and over and SAME PEOPLE keep responding week after week. This board is like Twilight Zone or something.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/971813
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.