[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is up with people and coffee?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4405.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4405.png
1MB, 1334x750px
You will often hear people brag
>nothing until my coffee
>i NEED coffee

This is not consistant with other just as popular drinks like energy drinks, milk or tea. What the fuck is this obsession with coffee?

I like coffee, but to me it's subjective. Even though there's scientific evidence that it makes you alert etc, I honestly don't feel the effects of it and drink it to relax, contrary to most people who drink it to wake up.

So ehat the fuck is up with this beverage? I drink it as much as tea and milk but I don't put it on this pedestal where I need it to be productive, awake etc. That's just degenerate
>>
>>129317846
Coffee is a weakness of those who can't eat healthy foods to maintain the energy levels needed to perform throughout the day. When I have my morning mocha I always make sure to follow it up with 2 bananas an hour later.
>>
>>129317846

I don't need it. It's just a nice little thing. To live is to suffer, no? If you don't like it then fuck off and drink something else.
>>
you have to wait until i finish my cup you wagecuck shhh
>>
>>129317846
Great blog post
>>
>>129317971
>2 bananas
>healthy
Lmao
>>
>>129317846
>I drink it as much as tea
A lot of people drink tea to relax and coffee to wake up, ignoring the fact that both contains caffeine (which can be called theine as well, it's the same substance).
how fucking autistic is that?
>>
File: 1495644581722.png (17KB, 212x200px) Image search: [Google]
1495644581722.png
17KB, 212x200px
Warms your soul mate
>>
>>129321273
>drinks coffee, the signature drink of a wage cuck
>calls others wage cuck
Hmmmm
>>
You can get a strong psychological addiction for it. It becomes an almost ritualistic invocation of calmness, comfort and increased energy. Caffeine pills wouldn't do that.

For example, I drink a lot more on days when I work outside in bad weather.
>>
>>129317846
Because it is a ritual to build for yourself. You construct it to train yourself into entering a particular mode of behavior.

It is a useful trick, to learn how to control your mental and emotional state.
>>
>>129317846
I'll shitpost after my coffee.
>>
>>129317846

Coffee is the opposite of booze

Same tier; one is an upper and the other a downer

Constant use makes you dependent on it
>>
by the way: how can people drink american coffee instead of espresso? that's litterally disgusting dirty water
>>
>>129321756
This. Nothing better to me than having a nice warm cuppa and reading about gulags
>>
>>129321955
Espresso is just a burnt cup of coffee.
>>
File: ZZyDYuc.jpg (268KB, 2048x1382px) Image search: [Google]
ZZyDYuc.jpg
268KB, 2048x1382px
>>129317846
I only drink one cup of coffee (black without sugar and milk) after i wake up, just a daily routine. I could easily do without the coffee but it is just a daily routine to get energized.
>>
File: 1496519066447.jpg (76KB, 368x537px) Image search: [Google]
1496519066447.jpg
76KB, 368x537px
>drink 6-7 cups a day on workdays
>have never once felt the effect of coffee

those of you who do also get drunk on american beer, right?
>>
>>129321955
They think it's too strong and not sweet enough. They're wrong obviously.
>>
Stop'ed drinking coffee and it was one of the best decisions I have ever made. Went from 4 cups a day to zero and I can already feel and see the difference. My blood pressure is down and normal. I sleep a lot better, my appetite is better, my energy levels are up and I actually feel a lot more "alive"
Annons stop drinking this fucking poision. It is not good for you.
>>
>>129322091
>burnt
>made with pressurized, hot steam
burger education
>>
>>129321937

Can confirm this.
I challenge everybody to stop drinking coffee for a month. First two weeks will be kind of hard, but after that you will start feeling a lot better.
>>
>>129317846
Eat healthy, use the wonders of medicine to supply with all the supplements (just in case). And take ritalin for the dopamine combined boost. Adrenaline alone just makes you jittery.
>>
>>129322117

looks like your addicted coffee should not energise
>>
coffee is for the poor.
I drink a freshly made smoothie with all-organic fruits and nuts.
Now thats how a rich person lives
>>
>>129322146
>not sweet enough
>putting sugar in coffee
degenerate and non-white
>>
>>129321875
This.
Meme Magic for the soul, it eventually becomes an invoker.
>>
>nothing until my coffee
Just a real life meme.

I love coffee in the morning though. Don't need it but the smell, hot liquid and small energy boost is a great way to start the morning/work day. It's also beneficial to health in moderation.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/971962
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.