[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christianity CAN save the west.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: The Christ.jpg (124KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
The Christ.jpg
124KB, 2000x1333px
Fellow lurkers of this plain goofy image board, I come bearing a message. A message that I choose to carry out spreading to all the non believers and curious minds on my own, but it is the will of God and the Christ himself I spread this message.

Christianity CAN and WILL save the west, with YOUR help.

Look around at the luxuries you have currently. Such things never imagined possible by our ancestors. Not but 3 lifetimes ago, I can almost bet the collective peoples of Europa and the US would never have guessed the track we're now heading on. Not with regards to innovation and science, but with social issues.

We can see as we move forward the struggles Christians now face in the very countries that the religion aided in making great.

Europe is plagued with terror attacks, for seemingly no reason. Tell me, if the Saudi Arabian government said to all the people of the world "No Christians are allowed here, we don't like you and don't want you", how many Christians would commit acts of domestic terrorism in retaliation to that statement? Pretty obviously, none would.

Christians are at risk. Not because a foreign country wants to wipe us out, no no no.

All of the lands in which Christianity is or was the official religion (including the USA) were some of the most innovative and forward thinking societies, technologically and socially. Christians for the most part accepted Jesus' command to live a life on nonviolence, saying "let he who is without sin cast the first stone". This and the well known depiction known as "nice Jesus" (mainly used by closet-Christians and people that say they're Christian but looooove to sin) has made out society soft. Almost all the places founded on Christianity have become successful, modern countries with the civility and nonviolence teachings of Christ.
>>
As time went by, taking place mainly in the mid/late 1900's and up to the present, Christianity became less "popular" with christian nations. We developed and innovated so much more than we ever had in our entire existence. True societies now exist. People stopped wanting to be told what to do or "how to think". We started to give up on trying to live life like Jesus commanded us too and started using the bible against ourselves. "God will forgive me, the bible says so". But as we can see it's now about SO much more.

In the middle east we see vehement belief in Islam and prophet Muhammad. This has not only united them under a common set of laws and commands, but brought them together with a dangerous and common goal. Most of us have never gone to the middle east, but I have very close family who has first hand experiences with the culture. They do not take their religion as a joke.

People criticize tiny pieces of scripture in the bible, such as the parts that talk about giving the death penalty for things that are seen as for more benign in the modern day. The same ones who do this are usually liberals, and they're the same liberals that because of their own ignorance are very willing to "Accept refugees", mostly Muslims. You know the liberal I speak of, the type that is pro abortion but thinks the death penalty for killers is morally wrong, the type that will say religion is dumb when speaking to a Christian but wouldn't dare utter a WORD of criticism to the devout Muslim, even though Islamic ideology goes against so many things Christians and patriotic Americans stand for alike. Most people either don't want to believe or pretend to not know, but the MAJORITY of Muslims from the middle east still think the death penalty is acceptable for offenses like adultery and homosexuality.
>>
>worshipping a dead kike on a stick
>>
>>129316921
i won't worship a dead jew on a stick. europe is pagan, nothing else.
>>
File: 1437562584950.jpg (3MB, 2000x1754px) Image search: [Google]
1437562584950.jpg
3MB, 2000x1754px
>>129316921

It needs to remind people that Jesus Lived
>>
File: molochaltar.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
molochaltar.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
Isn't time you praised the STRONG and HONEST MOLOCH rather than the weak and supine Christ?
>>
A DEAD KIKE ON A STICK
>>
File: 1435295082430.jpg (201KB, 426x617px) Image search: [Google]
1435295082430.jpg
201KB, 426x617px
>>129317519

and gets its head out the clouds
>>
Christianity and Islam both need to die.
>>
All Abrahamic religions are fucking cancer. Shintoism is the only way.
>>
This is why the west is in trouble. As we lost our faith, we lost our true purpose. In the modern age non christian white people have one of the lowest birth rates in the Country. Muslims has a birthrate triple ours, because they adhere to their fundamentally barbaric religion almost to the T. And thanks to the innovations of a fellow follower of Christ, vaccines exist. Vaccines significantly reduced the mortality rate in undeveloped places like Africa, where having 7 kids was the norm because they're uneducated, undeveloped, and had a high child death rate due to diseases.

Simply put, white people, the very people who kept the flame of Christianity alive, is being suffocated.

This is the reason you see a sudden urgency in the powers that be to increase immigration to our countries. Allow worshipers of hateful evil religions like Islam, because someone has to work that entry level factory job and they're JUST smart enough to do it. That's all the rich and powerful need, worker drones.

Those that believe themselves to be enlightened and intellectual, the ones focused on only themselves and the betterment of their lives, made possible through the civilization the west has created, are now holding off on having children. They're expensive and it's no secret having a family with 3+ kids is a complete handful. But is it not true that many of the most important and truly meaningful things in life are the most difficult? Is it also not true that the most difficult things in life are the most rewarding when you succeed? Everyone is too worried about themselves and their own happiness, which your own happiness SHOULD be a priority, but selfishness is not the way of the Christ.

We put off having kids, saying to ourselves that we're "preparing ourselves so our child can have the best possible life". Then we only have one or two children because "children are expensive, I can't handle that many kids" and many more excuses.
>>
File: LARPAGANS.jpg (277KB, 680x1156px) Image search: [Google]
LARPAGANS.jpg
277KB, 680x1156px
>>129317406
>>129317523
now we are waiting for V phase
>>
>>129317713
only japanese can be a shinto
>>
>>129316921
muh dead kike on a stick
might as well be a communist desu
>>
When you have children, and you come from a good Christian home and you can give so many advantages to this new life... Why are you not doing it? It boils down to similar reasoning for abortions: Selfishness takes over your natural instinct to reproduce. What do you all think when you see the African family of 8, who live on less than 40 cents a day yet still make it.

Willfully not participating in one of the most crucial parts of life is now detrimental to western society. We are being out bred in the christendom societies. This wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing, but it is when we're the top society. Our societies are educated, self sufficient, and thriving. The societies that are out breeding us are significantly less so. All European and American societies are built off of DEMOCRACY. With the modern day political idiocy of our elected officials, it's literally a matter of time before our way of life ceases. America IS A CHRISTIAN nation. Whether you want to believe that is up to you. The founding fathers were believers in various sects of christianity, and whether people want to believe it or not, America is a nation of CHRISTIAN EUROPEAN immigrants. That saying "nation of immigrants" gets tossed around but usually by people advocating letting totally different groups of people, often times they don't even know the real reason for wanting to do so other than "to be nice" or to show everyone how not racist they are. It's proven throughout time and history: The MORE homogeneous a society is, and the more they are in sync with the collective goal of the society, the better off the country does.

We need to go back to Christianity. It IS the ultimate redpill. It IS the solution to many of Americas problems. I gotta go to work so this was all very hastily typed. Peace out.
>>
>>129318490
Thanks buddy appreciate it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.