[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does he really think Europe can become pagan again? I he even

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 433
Thread images: 101

File: varg-vikernes.jpg (45KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes.jpg
45KB, 700x467px
Does he really think Europe can become pagan again? I he even practicing pagan himself, does he sacrifice animals for example? How are hundreds of millions of whites supposed to start practicing religion which has no written sources from the pagans themselves, only the mythologies written by priests, but nothing about the practice or about the praying or anything like that. Why is he so obsessed with Europe becoming pagan, sure the pagans had a good run, but the old gods were swiped away by a new one and are now just memories from the distant past, are we supposed to ignore the thousand years of heroes, art, architecture and history of Europe just because butthurt for Christianity?
>>
File: lichtenstein_castle.jpg (141KB, 810x540px) Image search: [Google]
lichtenstein_castle.jpg
141KB, 810x540px
"Bulldoze it, it was build by filthy kike worshipper"
>>
>>129314789
>but nothing about the practice or about the praying or anything like that

But we have that, though. Also bare in mind Christian prayers and rituals aren't based on the bible, and a lot was based off of pagan prayers and rituals.

>to ignore the thousand years of heroes, art, architecture and history of Europe just because butthurt for Christianity?

Varg's argument is that we generally were/are Christian, his evidence is the church constantly fighting against secular and vernacular practices, like dancing, jousting tournaments, regulars on art and music, belief in fairy/trolls, etc. He's got a point about it.

To be fair, he really isn't alone in this assessment, Kevin MacDonald argues that we're still Indo-Europeans at our core, and a lot of mainstream scholars trace aspects of medieval culture like the Hanseatic league, Mannerbunds, chivalry, etc, to pagan religious beliefs.

In all seriousness, Europe at this point is so atheist that there is no point in speaking about religion at all. But I guess it can be fun.
>>
File: stavechurch.jpg (420KB, 800x1250px) Image search: [Google]
stavechurch.jpg
420KB, 800x1250px
"What a beautifu...oh it's a church, nevermind, burn it"
>>
>>129315078
>were/are Christian

I mean Varg argues that we are/were pagans even though we are officially Christian.

Again, he's not alone in this belief, our protestant countries argued/still argue that Catholicism is just paganism with a Christian face.
>>
>>129315089
Why not just convert it to a temple?
>>
File: Saturn.jpg (79KB, 624x985px) Image search: [Google]
Saturn.jpg
79KB, 624x985px
>>129314789
Europeans the world over never stopped being pagan.
It's Saturday where I am, everyone's favorite day.
Saturday is short for Saturn's day.
If the kikes could have erased the names of our gods, they would have, but they failed, so it is just a matter of time before we regenerate the old practices.
>>
>>129315179
Or the two religions just lived a lot side by side
>>
File: lehappyvarg.jpg (33KB, 485x338px) Image search: [Google]
lehappyvarg.jpg
33KB, 485x338px
>>129315089
>>
>>129314870
>Muh buildings that the government built for themselves

>Muh Church corporation spreading like the McDonald pest
>>
File: virgin_mary2.jpg (78KB, 477x600px) Image search: [Google]
virgin_mary2.jpg
78KB, 477x600px
"What a gorgeous painting, no wait it's a filthy jew whore, rip it to pieces"
>>
"I really like this song what is it calle...ugh i hate it, disgusting desert chants" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY
>>
>>129315911
No objections
>>
>>129316118
>Sweden
>>
File: Rothko.jpg (101KB, 801x1036px) Image search: [Google]
Rothko.jpg
101KB, 801x1036px
>>129315911
>implying that the sidelining of classical art in favor of degenerate and anarchic types of pseudo-art has not already torn that image to pieces for all intents and purposes
You are barking up the wrong tree, Finn. Your precious Jews are the ones shitting on classical art. Quit punching down. Punch up.
>>
File: 1460763380052.png (16KB, 309x266px) Image search: [Google]
1460763380052.png
16KB, 309x266px
>>129314789
What the fuck is up with all those heathen threads being created today?

You scum should be burned at the stake and be genocided out like me ol' great-granddaddy did back in Indonesia.

Atheist and pagan scum get out. /pol/ is a Christian White board.
>>
>>129317111
Wasn't meant to be directed at OP.
>>
He's a lowlife
Sage
>>
>>129314789
Already a thread about this.

Anyway, fuck varg, fuck his fanboys, fuck his shitty products, fuck paganism, and fuck you.
>>
>>129314870
>>129315089
>>129315360
>>129315911
>>129316062
Finfag is right. Varg's hate for Christianity stems from an adolescent need to be a contrarian. Fuck varg and fuck everyone who looks like Varg.

Pic related is the solution.
>>
>>129317111
>>129317158

Your great great granddaddy also sided with the Ottomans.

So fuck him and fuck you too, LARPer.
>>
File: 1462990577735.jpg (35KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
1462990577735.jpg
35KB, 700x466px
>>129317357
Confusing a political alliance with a religious one

Get out pagan scum
>>
File: IMG_4909.jpg (111KB, 800x838px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4909.jpg
111KB, 800x838px
>>129317111
Might makes right, huh? I can sympathize with that.
>>
File: mozart.jpg (66KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
mozart.jpg
66KB, 800x533px
"Ugh classical music? Disgusting middle eastern nasheeds, black metal is da white manz musicc
>>
>>129315316
This. The pagan customs are still very much alive only they were merged with Christianity with name changes and all to make it more acceptable to the masses. Personally I love the variety of gods/mythologies of European paganism and what they represent but I also love the art and architecture of Christianity, nothing gets me hard like a stunning grand cathedral.
>>
>>129315911
Yes, Christianity was the sole reason people could paint so well...
>>
Varg doesn't want to admit that Christian art and culture >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pagan art and culture
>>
File: eir-3.png (2MB, 1773x1299px) Image search: [Google]
eir-3.png
2MB, 1773x1299px
>>129318443
It sure is the Finnish music if nothing else.
>>
>>129314789
Didn't the people from Eastern Europe dropped paganism for Christianity because of how fucking retarded paganism was?
>>
>>129319335
Lithuanians resisted until subjugation and were the last pagans in Europe.
>>
File: sigyn-7.jpg (99KB, 466x639px) Image search: [Google]
sigyn-7.jpg
99KB, 466x639px
>>129319335
It's not something you convert to, you're born into it, it's blood related, your tribe, your people. There are many types of pagans.
>>
File: mfw.gif (3MB, 190x200px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.gif
3MB, 190x200px
>>129314789
>2017
>being an adult
>still having imaginary friends
>>
>>129317809
Christians didn't practice rape in the same scale as all the other faiths. Cossacks are the exception.
>>
File: ansamblul_mitropolitan-55.jpg (145KB, 1200x801px) Image search: [Google]
ansamblul_mitropolitan-55.jpg
145KB, 1200x801px
I see a lot of beautyfull christian buildings here, what have the pagans ever created? All they seem to do is burn down what christians created, literally worse than niggers.
>>
>>129319717
Marxism is the same as a religion. I've never met an atheist that wasn't under its influence. Everyone has a god archetype. You can't choose not to have one, only which one it will be.
>>
>>129319717
This is a common argument in preschool.
>>
>>129319903
Do you honestly believe that a magic jew walked on water, and that he can confine you to a hell if you disagree with him?
>>
>>129319903
>A fucking McDonalds cult
>>
>>129320037
>>129320048
What's the mater, why so triggered? Just post beautyfull pagan creations and blow me the fuck out.
>Do you honestly believe that a magic jew walked on water, and that he can confine you to a hell if you disagree with him?
Do you honestly belive tha Odin existed? There are thousands of miracles attesting the powers of Christ and of Christian Saints, many of these accounts contemporary. It would be irrational to deny the existance of God.
>>A fucking McDonalds cult
Not an argument nigger. What have pagans done?
>>
>>129314789
I think 'religion' is over, we're now transitioning into an age of agnostics. This cannot be reversed except through total collapse, where the church grabs power.
>>
>>129320264
Answer the question, do you believe in the magic jew who turned water into wine? Do you believe he can teleport you into an infinite paradise upon your death, yes or no?
>>
File: arco di Malborghetto..jpg (2MB, 1749x1456px) Image search: [Google]
arco di Malborghetto..jpg
2MB, 1749x1456px
>>129319903
just lol
>christian churches were built with spolia from roman public buildings, even constantine's arch has 70% of it's art torn off monuments of hadrian, trajan and marcus aurelius
>they leveled theatres and hippodromes
>built inside water cisterns because who cares about the drought
>couldn't maintain the aqueduct system, instead built wells and got sick
>built wooden houses inside agoras and caused countless fires
>reused temples as churches and even today the orthodox still call their churches temples in doctrine

at least get to know what you're talking about
>>
>>129320048
Not an argument. The fact is that white men built this and created the Christian Europe and we should feel proud of it, just like we should respect the pagan ancestors as well. Sorry but i would rather visit a cathedral or castle than some tree or stone
>>
>>129320264
>the roman empire was not pagan
>greek and roman art and architecture was not pagan

inb4
>nah, they had nothing to do with religion

cuck
>>
>>129320462
>Sorry but i would rather visit a cathedral or castle than some tree or stone
I don't necessarily agree with Paganism, but why do assume that a Pagan revival must be as backward as it was 2000 years ago? The Greeks and Romans were Pagan and still built beautiful temples and civilisations. I know that modern "Pagans" like Varg believe that true Paganism is all natural and tree-hugging, but this is basically made up. Germanic Pagans were backward because they were uncivilised, and it's wrong to assume that they would continue in their backward ways as they developed over time. If Paganism was to make a real comeback (basically impossible), it would almost certainly involve re-purposing Christian churches and buildings and building new Pagan temples, as opposed to destroying them and reverting back to tribal life.
>>
File: PoznanFara5.jpg (292KB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
PoznanFara5.jpg
292KB, 1280x852px
>>129320442
How niggerly can one person be? If you just read my respone, I already said i do because of all the evidence. Do you actually belive Odin existed?
>>129320454
The romans and other more civilised pagans, who were also the first to convert to christianity did have some nice buildings, but nothing compared to what christianity created.
That's absolute bullshit. the Byzantines still had hippodromes and used them. If some of the roman infrastructure declined that's not because of christianity. I heard a lot of these bullshit hypotheses, but when I ask for proof no one ever gives it. Is there any mainstrea historian that actually agrees with what you wrote, that the christian fate caused the decline of roman infrastructure?
>>
>>129320582
>Greek and Roman
So rest of Europe should just leech off from the accomplishments of them, even though most pagans became great after Christianity, before that it was just tribal villages not really doing anything
>>
>>129320807
Well maybe Christianity is simply better?
>>
File: spengler.gif (15KB, 351x602px) Image search: [Google]
spengler.gif
15KB, 351x602px
>>129320462
No one disputes that the aesthetics of christian europe is inspiring and beautiful.

The problem arises in the late mutation of the christian mindset. The passivity, the tolerance, the egalitarian view, the universalism.
>>
>>129320381
Institutionalized religion may be over, but the post-modern society will eventually transition to a spiritual golden age/revival. We are already seeing people around the world become disenchanted with hedonism/nihilism/materialism.
This is ultimately good for Christianity, since it will mean more converts by heart rather than by social norms and pressure like it was it the past.
>>
>>129320899
The southerners would have the easiest time promoting paganism, yet they are the most Christian. I've heard Catholicism being paraded as a flavour of paganism with all the saints and traditions though. We just don't care either way here, as long as life is chill it's all good.
>>
>>129321210
>the late mutation of the christian mindset
You mean atheism?
>The passivity, the tolerance, the egalitarian view, the universalism.
All results of atheism. When Europe was really christian these things weren't a problem. Only now they are.
>>
>>129320876
Thousands of miracles verified? By who? The vatican? That's not exactly a neutral authority.
I want to hear you say, Yes, I believe in the magical jew who will confine me to hell if I deny him, I believe the magical jew has control of an otherworldly utopia that only he can grant me access to. Let me hear you say it. Swear undying allegiance to the eternal jew. What are you afraid of?
>>
>>129315078
>his evidence is the church constantly fighting against secular and vernacular practices, like dancing, jousting tournaments, regulars on art and music, belief in fairy/trolls, etc. He's got a point about it.
It is? Where in Europe are these practices banned?

Funny he would say that and then say Islam would be good for Europe, when Islam would actually ban that stuff.

Varg is here to divide and conquer, he wants to pit pagans against Christians so that Islam can come in and conquer both of them, this will open the doors to Marxism.

>raised in Iraq
>burned old Norwegian Churches
>lives off welfare
>wants to destroy christian western civilization
>mumbles like a cult leader in his videos
>claims we should welcome "refugees"

He is a subversive marxist, and he has been from day one.
>>
>>129314789
I'm sympathetic to him but he's ultimately very unrealistic. Feeling bitterness and resentment isn't going to attract people back. I'm just happy if we preserve the little we still have and teach it to our younger generations.
>>
>>129321113
Why though? Because Christians build nicer churches and write better music? The people responsible for those churches and pieces of music you posted in this thread were able to do what they did not because of their religion, but because they were great people with great minds. If the peoples of Europe did not convert to Christianity, they would still advance and become more civilised (as they were doing even prior to Christianity), which naturally leads to greater output of art, music, and the construction of better buildings and places of worship. Non-Greco-Roman paganism is only seen as backward because it was replaced by Christianity while they were still essentially tribal barbarians.
>>
>>129321457
>Thousands of miracles verified? By who? The vatican? That's not exactly a neutral authority.
They don't have to be verified. It's just irrational to dismiss them when there's such a great quantity of evidence. Also you don't know what you'r talking about. Most miracles happen within the Orthodox world, not the Catholic one.
>I want to hear you say, Yes, I believe in the magical jew who will confine me to hell if I deny him, I believe the magical jew has control of an otherworldly utopia that only he can grant me access to. Let me hear you say it. Swear undying allegiance to the eternal jew. What are you afraid of?
The way you reffer to Jesus is blasphemous and I would never say that. I already stated my submission to Jesus Christ the Son of God.
>>
>>129319903
roman empire?
>>
>>129320381
Religion of the past is over but I think religions will transorm into something cultural and intellectual. And if you are going to accept one cultural tradition over another, why not accept that of your ancestors?
>>
>>129321784
You have no evidenc
You are a mindless Jew slave.
>>
>>129321392
>You mean atheism?

No. Christianity morphed into puritanism which in turn spawned political correctness.

As Prof. D. Staloff puts it:

The Puritan ministers [...] created a completely new form of political authority - in the Weberian sense of legitimate power - which I have called cultural domination. Cultural domination, as here conceived, requires four formal supports.

First of all, like charismatic authority, it requires recognition in the form of ritual election or some similar mechanism of oath swearing or covenant signing. Fealty is sworn to the "correct" cultural formation, in this case Puritan biblicism, and the officeholder is empowered only as the specially trained bearer and interpreter of that cultural tradition. The "laity" generally conceive of this high cultural training - whether centered around biblicism or some other intellectually legitimating principle like reason or rationality - as being endowed with an automatic efficacy that need simply be applied to any problem to generate a univocal solution. The biblical truth is eternal and immutable, claimed Thomas Hooker, "but the alteration grows, according to God's most just judgment, and their own deservings."

Such belief gives rise to the second formal requirement, that officially authorized bearers of the cultural tradition must always agree in their public formulations or at least not disagree. If this condition is violated, the laity may come to see the cultural tradition as an amorphous collection of expressions or principles manipulated by "mandarins" for their own aggrandizement.

The third requirement is that all public expression of the culturally able must be bestowed on these public acts, including forced attendance, titulary homage, and silent obedience. Finally, to ensure the stability of the entire system, unauthorized cultural expressions must be carefully monitored and severely suppressed when they contradict or threaten to "desacralize" the authorized formulas.
>>
>>129321457
Do you actually believe Odin exists?
>>
>>129314789
Daily reminder that real Europeans were pagans.
Christianity made us soft.
Christianity is a semitic religion from arab countries.
>>
>>129321786
The roman empire and the reast of the """civilized""" pagans were the first to convert to christianity and admit it's superiority. Also, what the romans created can't be compared to the christian creations of art and science.
>>129321901
There's more evidence for the existance of God than anything else on earth. Read a book you fanatical nigger and stop being so irrational.
>>
>>129322159
kike puppet
>>
>>129321977
>Christianity morphed into puritanism
No it didn't. Orthodox christianity still exists. I agree that puritanism isn't really christian, more jewish I guess. But that's not the fault of the Orthodox Church, that's your own fault for adopting a jewish religion instead of the Truth of God. And may I suggest that it wasn't christianity or even puritanism that led to political correctness, but rather your own people, that strayed from christianity and produced such abominations as puritanism and political correctness. After all, none of those things exist in Orthodox countries.
>>
>>129322080
Arabs were still living in Arabian peninsula during the time of Jesus and if you look at many Palestinians even today they don't look like typical sandniggers
>>
>>129322077
I think that there is a preponderance of evidence that the idea of a god is in fact an archetype in the mind of man that is useful to him in an evolutionary sense.
Who or what a people worship determines how they evolve their civilization.
I believe that myths, legends, dogmas and doctrines are all allegories, metaphors that refer to actual processes that take place under the surface of everyday reality.
I don't concern myself with beliefs. I'm interested in what can be proved, and what is useful.
>>
>>129322449
t.sauna achmad
>>
File: 1496691715545.jpg (105KB, 818x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496691715545.jpg
105KB, 818x960px
>>129314789
There is a reason why some people call Nords snowniggers. His paganism contributed very little to European culture yet he claims to be the true European criticizing everyone else. He is just and edgy faggot who still can't cope with the fact that he murdered his friend. Oh and you pagan edgelords consider this, muh Jew on a stick is a Jew who got killed by other Jews for not being Jew enough starting a massive Jew hatred. Let that sink in.
>>
>>129322209
Most niggerly respone, as expected from a pagan.
>>129322538
I want you to say yes I belive in the pagan gods or no. Why can't you give a straight anwer, are you ashamed? What are you afraid of?
>>
>>129322538
Alright, now answer the question. Yes or no?
>>
File: muh kikestianity.jpg (13KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
muh kikestianity.jpg
13KB, 300x168px
>>129320899
>give me one example
>gives example
>autist: yeah but what about the others lol rekt

?

>>129320876

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=Ie7CDAAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=YrnRAgAAQBAJ&pg=PA177&lpg=PA177&dq=16th+century+pagan&source=bl&ots=ZpN_hQViDU&sig=Og9wq9gtN6bpiZuDrEyoQK9cyG0&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiQxqfmmfDRAhVjD5oKHeZZCJQQ6AEIdzAV#v=onepage&q=pratique%20iconoclaste%20cistern&f=false
https://books.google.ro/books?id=bgUmDwAAQBAJ&pg=PT473&dq=byzantine+build+wooden+structures+inside+city&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjd58PHirPUAhWDQBoKHQ5GCRIQ6AEIKTAB#v=onepage&q=byzantine%20build%20wooden%20structures%20inside%20city&f=false
https://books.google.ro/books?id=wqvhYaHrryEC&pg=PA164&dq=build+wooden+buildings+roman+inside&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&
q=build%20wooden%20buildings%20roman%20inside&f=false

and i can't be arsed to post more. fyi, good academic articles can be found on JSTOR

>>129321392
>muh deus vult, sweetie. we crusaders and shit

>>129322159
pic related?
>>
File: pantheon.230.jpg (313KB, 1800x1012px) Image search: [Google]
pantheon.230.jpg
313KB, 1800x1012px
>>129323020
fixed
>>
File: 1495892068930.png (269KB, 350x498px) Image search: [Google]
1495892068930.png
269KB, 350x498px
>>129322755
>>129322924
And you wonder why kikes are taking advantage of you? Fuck trusting Jews. You're a bunch of suckers.
>>
>>129322755
Jews jew eachother all the time dumbfuck
If you really think that's significant you should also think George Soros was a pretty top lad for jewing other jews
>>
fact 1: christianity is a dying religion in europe and has been for at least 40 years.

fact 2: liberalism is the direct cause of the christian believe system. liberalism is also a dying concept.

now face the music and dance.
>>
>>129322951
I pretend that there is something real beyond myself, same as anyone else who lives and breathes.
>>
>>129322924
Yes, I'm a nigger, and I worship pagan gods. Molon labe.
>>
>>129322755
While i disagree with Varg on his unneccesary animosity toward christianity, this idea that pagan europe was some nigger-tier society is just false.

Rome was largely pagan and produced the greatest empire to date. Christianity wasnt adopted until 300 AD.

Ancient greece was pagan and produced classic art, philosophy etc.

The vikings were pagan and, despite common misconception, were skilled craftsmen and traders.
>>
>>129322159
>stop being so irrational
>there's more evidence for the existence of God than anything else on earth

wew lad
>>
>>129314789
>hundreds of millions of whites
You're wrong right there

As for paganism, they will just rape and sacrifice their own babies to the swamp god, or their neighbor babies.

paganism=islam, down to minor details, except the last ones gave up having multiple deities. No mercy, no help, just savagery, blood, guts and submission in fear.
>>
>>129323201
>>129323219
Yeah sure christianity has been working just fine for the last almost 2000 years building European culture, but you know what let's fuck it all we know it better burn it down, be pagan, worship trees. I see cultural marxism has been working wonders with you people.
>>
>>129323556
This is a false dilemma fallacy. You need to own what your kike worship has done to the west, you need to own how your religion protects Soros and allows him to work his evil across the planet, you need to own your slave morality.
>>
>>129323020
Pic you posted is probably the best example of pagan architecture and is still inferior to the Hagia Sophia, not to mention many other christian cathedrals and churches. And like I sayd, the more civilized pagans were the first to convert to christianity, recognizing its superiority.
The books you posted deal with speciffic instances from what I can tell, most if not all from the western roman empire. The fact that christianity was not responsible for the roman infrastructure collapse is proven by the byzantines. If the pagans who took over the western empire were pagans, and many were, do you think Rome would have flourished?
>>muh deus vult, sweetie. we crusaders and shit
Not an argument, not even sure what you mean by this.
>>
>>129323418
I never meant to criticise the greek or roman paganism. It was working well for them and contrubited a lot to Europen history no doubt. But in the end it failed them when they needed a moral guidline, they went too liberal and decadent and their empires fell. What I really ment is Vargs elitist Nord pagan culture he advocates so much.
>>
>>129323418
This. If Christianity never existed and European pagan religions continued to thrive, Europe as a whole would have continued to develop and civilise. Christianity was not responsible for this.

It's unfortunate that much of our knowledge of the Gauls and Germanic tribes comes from the heavily biased Romans. The more we learn about them, the more we realise that they were more advanced than we had previously believed, especially in the case of the Gauls, who were rapidly civilising. Christianity had nothing to do with this.
>>
>>129323201
More autistic screatching from paganniggers. Your response is not in any way related to what i wrote.
>>129323229
>fact 1: christianity is a dying religion in europe and has been for at least 40 years.
>fact 2: liberalism is the direct cause of the christian believe system. liberalism is also a dying concept.
How fucking dumb are you? If christianity is dying how is it responsible for liberalism? It's the lack of faith that led to liberalism.
>>129323401
I'm glad you admit it.
>>129323479
>wew lad
Showed me
>>
>>129323418
>were skilled craftsmen and traders.
Yah they also traded white women as sex slaves to muslim.
>muh white religion
>>
>>129323653
Oh but I don't. I wish we had a less of a faggot of Pope who would start the next crusade against these Zionists and their horde of barbarians. It used to be the case but now they only care about their reputation and image. Sad as fuck if you ask me.
>>
>>129323741
>Pantheon - 126 AD
>Hagia Sophia - 537 AD
Can't really compare them.
>>
>>129321901
All the arguments you used against him can be used against paganism, or any religion for that matter. Are you advocating for paganism or atheism/irreligion?
>>
>practicing pagan

what does it look like
>>
>>129324046
I take my Tuvan throat singing forum posting very seriously.
>>
People don't realize that it wasn't x or y that "made Europeans great"
Europeans are inherently great
>>
He's not a bad guy, but I think everybody can tell that he's got something wrong with his brain. That's your answer.
>>
>>129324226
I'm shitposting to get people in here.
I'll figure out what it all means to me once the thread is done.
Varg is a sure conversation starter.
>>
>>129324280
Then why were your people forest niggers untill they converted to christianity?
>>
>>129320442
lol do you believe there was a magic shape shifting god who had to suck dick to maintain his powers?
>>
>>129324235
Whatever it looks like, there's a 99% chance that most of it was made up. Modern "neo-paganism" is bullshit.
>>
Romans were not pagan,you fucking idiots.
>>
>>129324423
That particular legend is a piece of propaganda, but in the end, it's all pure ideology.
>>
>>129324423
He already admited he's literally a pagan nigger, don't know why you bother.>>129323401
>>
>caring about divide and conquer bullshit

we have bigger issues to face

both pagans and christians should be along side each other at this point. Both have contributed massively to the culture and history of Europe
>>
>>129324423
Don't mind >>129324617
He has a rigid belief system that restricts him to a single layer of irony.
>>
File: 1495483018727.jpg (87KB, 960x909px) Image search: [Google]
1495483018727.jpg
87KB, 960x909px
>>129314789
>>
>>129324280
Amen. Now could we just go back to removing kebab and spitting on Jews instead fighting each other just as (((they))) want us to?
>>
>>129324717
Varg is a top tier straw man.
>>
>>129324280
I agree

>>129324386
Total bullshit. The only reason why Christianity is associated with civilisation is because in the later stages of the Roman Empire and the period afterwards, Christianity became an essential part of Romanisation. When the people of Pagan Europe converted to Christianity, it was not their new religion that made them "civilised", it was Romanisation.
>>
File: 1286448_79832495.jpg (34KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
1286448_79832495.jpg
34KB, 800x534px
>>129317111

"If it's not church, it's Satan" ,"nature and everything in it is for the man" ,"animals have no soul" , "turn the other cheek" - these are just few reasons why people hate christfags

The peoples of the old faiths are in tune with nature. They respect every plant and animal. They don't set man above nature. They fight back when somebody wrongs them.

In fact the church had to adjust itself, because our ancestors continued to celebrate their high festivals.

I say that christian days are numbered. It will not be Islam, it will be our blood awakening that ends it.
>>
>>129324777
Spitting on Jews is not the answer. That's what they want, they want to be seen as victims, and it gives them power over us.
>>
File: 1494104923071.png (65KB, 590x385px) Image search: [Google]
1494104923071.png
65KB, 590x385px
>>129324638
Christians are just kike puppets. They're not needed. They're too busy sucking nigger dicks and converting shitskins to be effective. They don't even act White anymore, nor do they care about race. If we weren't bringing in Muslims they wouldn't even care.
>>
>>129324706
You nagged me with like 3 comments to state clearly if I actually belive in God, wich I actually stated from the start. You even acused me of being afraid of stating my beliefs, but I guess you were just projecting. Now you say you don't have a rigid belief system and refuse to answer if you belive in Odin or not.
I swear, every pagan I talked to, every single one was some sort of mental case.
>>
>>129324927
They're also the vast, vast majority of white europeans

Have fun trying to do anything relevant with a few thousand Pagans
>>
>>129324175
Yeah, because an area with few columns with arguably a wooden or grass roof is comparable with a huge heavy dome withstanding hordes of conquerors and earthquakes.

We saw more technological progress form 1960 to 1990 than from 200BC to 1100AD, btw. Anyhow, is not about religion here, but people. By your standard, cannibal and pagan maoris should have exquisite sites for all to visit, all I saw was a cave where they hid their women and kids not to be eaten by the competing tribes.
>>
>>129325079
That's because Maoris are inherently trash
>>
>>129324909
Semantics. Interpret it as you want. My point is that this pointless division helps no one.
>>
>>129324994
I'll give you the last word.
>>
>>129324380
Personally I believe that in this age of information and free speech atheism will inevitably rise. There are too many logical arguments against organized religion, so the best course of action is to teach religious morals without the religion itself.

That way edgy teens can't "grow out of it". Even if they no longer believe in a religion or even a God, they still won't feel the need to rebel against those morals because it wasn't taught to them through religion.
>>
>>129325033
We just need to make Hitler our new Pagan God and Christians can believe he's Jesus resurrected. There's no fixing that shitty kike puppet religion, we need something new.
>>
>>129324478
Paganism =\= Germanic paganism

"Pagan" is pretty much the Christian equivalent to "infidel"
>>
>>129324816
Not true. If you just look at the buildings than you might think that, but if you look at the way they lived their lives, the romans too were savages by modern standards, enslaving fellow whites, having slaves, raping them. And they weren't even that religious. The reason christianity took hold so fast, despite the persecutions is because the romans were starving for spirituality, and the pagan beliefs just didn't cut it. Christian civilization is the only real civilization, everything else is barbaric, regardless of material acomplishments.
>>
>>129325146
So 90% of "pagans", were. The only ones (not monotheistic) doing something really great were Egyptians and Mayans/Incas (which last ones were bloody as hell, cartel-tier)

The main issue with Christianity is misunderstanding the concept of forgiveness. Not putting animals on welfare and turn the other cheek after your kid is raped, but being kind to your family and neighbors and harmless strangers. Kind, not submissive.
>>
>>129325159
It's not pointless division. If we all agreed, we'd be in a total system, and stagnation would be guaranteed. There has to be some conflict, even among ourselves, if there is to be true advancement of our peoples.
>>
Burn a church. Make Sunday Great Again.
>>
>>129325233
I don't insist on it, you you could justify what seems to me like totally schizophrenic behaviour, I'd be very curious to hear it.
>>
>>129325345
>Hitler
Wasn't he a mischling 2nd class, same as Lenin? How does that square with your ideas about kike trickery?
>>
>>129314789

paganism is a value system. Religion is for sand niggers.
>>
File: arch comparision.jpg (2MB, 1668x1377px) Image search: [Google]
arch comparision.jpg
2MB, 1668x1377px
>>129323741

nice gymnastics:
pantheon was built in 10 years in an empire spanning from gibraltar to theba, to sinope, to the northern parts of France
how many years do cathedrals take to build in smaller political entities with fewer problems and less to no spending on quality of life for it's citizens?
Chartres - 26 years
Amines - 50 years
Reims - 64 years
and there are examples of it taking more than 100, see milan or florence
btw, nice example you picked, from the richest city in Europe where anything of value was brought from absolutely every temple, public square, treasury and monument in the former empire. of course it took 5 years to build it.

>>129323741
>The books you posted deal with speciffic instances from what I can tell
>but I can talk about specific instances of christianity

first of all: not even true, the first book takes place mostly in easten if you didn't even bother to check the table of contents. secondly, i won't force feed you with reading material because you won't take your precious time to read from my experience with people like you. thirdly, if you homogenize everything from the past, why can't you recognize catholicism and orthodoxy are the same fucking thing? one has roman rite, the other greek, both from the empire and both building on judaism.

also, for anyone interested: pic related is art from Hadrian, M.Aurelius and Trajan's time that was ripped off and added to constantine's arch and in the lower part is his original art. It's funny how contraposto, spatia depth, draperie details and proprotions were something constantine's christians didn't even need. iirc he got really mad when he saw how bad his craftsman worked and he made the world's first state sponsored fund for artists to stimulate them to copy pagan art
>>
>>129325377
I know.It's funny how he put all the non-Christians into the same category,as if they were all one people with same beliefs.
>>
>>129325377
I think a Christian calling the Romans and Greeks 'infidels' is a pretty blasphemous thing to say, and I'm culturally Catholic. Christianity would have been nothing without these peoples, I don't know how some can pretend otherwise.
>>
>>129324432
are you the Catholic Australian from the varg thread
>>
>>129325842
Nah, as much as I'd like to be religious, I'm not.
>>
>>129325257
I would argue that religion is itself the essential process of archetype interaction necessary for human beings to function as members of a social group.
No matter what religion is replaced with, that thing becomes the new religion.
>>
>>129325446
But not while we are being raped from both sides. Let's deal with the outside forces first and then we can have a sensible debate.
>>
File: 1490804269496.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1490804269496.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>129314870
>>129315089
>>129315911
>>129316062
>>
File: Zeus.jpg (96KB, 650x950px) Image search: [Google]
Zeus.jpg
96KB, 650x950px
>>129325946
Yeah we should be worshiping what comes natural to us not something the kikes created. It's why Christians don't have a sense of tribalism. Their roots ain't in Europe.
>>
>>129314789
>religion which has no written sources from the pagans themselves

Who was the daughter of Snorre Gode? She asisted rightfully Ari the "Priest" the firs to write on our tongue, and she was 32 when this shit came to iceland. Snorre Gode was a very wise and great heathen priest++ on Iceland, so she assisted Ari to the very end.

Read the disclaimer in heimskringla too, it's missing online, but here you got like lit 6 million sources alone even in pekka.

heimskringla.no
>be my guest
disclaimer should be there, I have not read it there, its' two pages first in the book
>>
>>129314789
Cant say as its impossible to see into the minds of people.

>Why is he so obsessed with Europe becoming pagan

It meets his normative views regarding what humanity should look like.

>because butthurt for Christianity?

A fair few people on the right on Christian side of politics look down on it as they see Christianity with its universalism, totalitarianism and its hyper focus on loving others as being the foundation of the humanism formed within and that afflicts the west
>>
>>129323547
You are wrong on so many levels.

Sacrifices were usually food brought to a tree of worship.
>>
>>129326180
Right. These people who talk shit on Greco-Roman religion conveniently forget about Homer.
I'm sorry, but the so called Bible pales in both literary merit and moral force compared to the Illiad or the Odyssey.
>>
>>129320442
I've turned water into wine. It takes time.
>>
>>129326190
most our rites today are from ásatrú, we got halloween back too though that one is sorta switched here, that's diseblot/mikkelsemess I do belive I don't remember the date of it.
>Anyways next up is midsummer :)
So beside the slaughter ritual, they do the customs and eatings and drinkings like before. just not the ritual and the dates are skewed some
>>
>>129326349
Agreed. I've never seen anyone do so instantaneously or miraculously.
>>
File: lnbo1_500.jpg (26KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
lnbo1_500.jpg
26KB, 500x372px
>>129326190
>hyper focus on loving others as being the foundation of the humanism formed within and that afflicts the west

thats a pretty bad typo my man

i think what you mean to type was "hyper focus on dick mutilation, creating a socialist sexual monopoly then encouraging women to steal half of your money if you want to procreate"
>>
>>129325763
>pantheon was built in 10 years in an empire spanning from gibraltar to theba, to sinope, to the northern parts of France
As you point out, the roman empire was much larger than the kingdom of France, so hey had more resources. Also the cathedrals you listed are much more impressive than the pantheon, so of course it took longer.
>less to no spending on quality of life for it's citizens?
Don't know where you got the figures for social spending in the roman empire and medieval france respectivley. But quality of live did improve in christian medieval Europe. You didn't have large segments of the population as slaves for example. And agriculture was more productive.
>first of all: not even true, the first book takes place mostly in easten
Wich was still the most civilized part of the world despite christianity.
>why can't you recognize catholicism and orthodoxy are the same fucking thing?
They are not anymore, they used to be.
>both from the empire and both building on judaism.
In a way, christianity is the continuation of the judaism ofthe old testament. And christians are the new Israel. But I don't see your point. Of course modern judaism has nothing to do with that.
>your last paragraph
So? The sum or christian creation still vastly outshines everything the pagans did. What's realyl your point, that christianity made craftsmen suck at their job?
>>
>>129314789
>Why is he so obsessed with Europe becoming christian, sure the Christians had a good run, but the old god was swiped away by a new one and are now just memories from the distant past, are we supposed to ignore the thousand years of heroes, art, architecture and history of Europe just because butthurt for Islam?
>>
>>129324867
>They respect every plant and animal
-Ey Björg we sure built that mud hut nicely right ?
-Better kill a pig or two as sacrifice for good measure, don't want our forest god to fuck our hut up now don't we ?

Fuck off they sacrificed animals left and right, stop taking everything varg says as 100% truth.
>>
>>129326709
That doesn't make any sense
>>
>>129323418
Malians, Zulus and Ethiopians are and were more than comparable.
>>
>>129326346
it pales in comparison to or stuff too. I was forced to read the bible once at school. 1 Book of horseshit and boring crap from the desert with a bunch of kikes.
>No thanks
But by all means, to each ones own or what they say lol.
>>
>>129326585
>sum or christian creation still vastly outshines everything the pagans did
the christian creations were built on knowledge taken exclusively from the pagans (and improved) in 1700 years of legal christianity. the roman empire didn't even exist for 400 years and the republic not even 500. not going to insist on you completely ignoring the different canons of the times that were respected and building was done inside their perimeters
>>
>>129326877
Christianity conquered Europe from the pagans, Islam will conquer it from the Christians.
>>
>>129325345
There’s no fixing you, we need someone else.
>>
>>129325946
Then let's make it one that is not too illogical and nonsensical. Maybe a value system that teaches us to honor our ancestors, preserve our people, our countries nature, strength and inteligente and hard work etc etc
>>
>>129326244
Nope. If we speak strictly of European area, plenty of bodies found in tar pits in Scandinavia hinting to ritual sacrifices. Dacians who lived on our territory (some see them as direct ancestors, some like me think they had a great influence in DNA especially in the upper half of the country, but culturally were wiped out) had human sacrifices as well.

I'm old enough to remember how in the 80's and 90's "researchers" twisted a limb not to say Mayans were bloody mental cases, with human sacrifices rolling down the pyramids by the hundred/thousands.

Christianity was/is the ONLY religion promoting empathy and grace and taking care of others. Some branches just degenerated into an all-forgiving orgy, and that is the most damaging thing. No need for going pagan, just take the clergy accountable.

btw myself I'm an atheist, but I do follow my kin traditions.
>>
>>129319948
That's because even small kids now are educated enough to recognize bullshit when they see it.
If small kids are capable of that then why you aren't?
>>129320264
No no such thing as miracles, and even less evidences for any god, let alone yours. So you see, the only irrational thing is to believe in gods.
>>129320876
Oh look, al those roman columns and architectural elements are clear proof of the xian creativity....
>>
>>129326585
>The sum or christian creation still vastly outshines everything the pagans did

Not so much if you dont focus on Europe and the Mid East and include people like the Chinese and Indians they didnt take over until very late in the historical game

That said this line of reasoning isnt really helpful for either side as a civilisations success cant be tied to one thing
>>
>>129327043
Thats a meme first if all, and secondly your post implied Europe was becoming Christian again.
>>
File: tumblr_o996jhcaPF1uaxri9o1_1280.jpg (218KB, 1280x793px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o996jhcaPF1uaxri9o1_1280.jpg
218KB, 1280x793px
>>129321210
That's exactly what it is, a mutation
>>
>>129326491
Do you believe in meme magic?
>>
>>129327173

Kinda like this >>129325710
>>
>>129327236
>plenty of bodies found in tar pits in Scandinavia hinting to ritual sacrifices
>Bog
Yes this was something one did apparantly I would guess before Óðinn. I don't remember the age of this, but this might even have been a vanic ritual that was cut out after the fickificki sometime before and around your Jesus guy.
Anyways it was cut out, and it's still a bit of a mystery, even though one think it has to do with a spring offering. The victims were all prepared a certain way, and given certain seeds to eat. Bogpeople we call them. This is so old we have no written material on it.
>It's noted that the vanic/pro germ peoples had many strange rites
>>
>>129327236
tar pit victims are criminals probably.
lack of ritual attire, ritual objects and ritual placement of the body confirm this. even the smallest greek ritual or the smallest blot had paraphernalia used and discarded

also, scandinavians had no proper chthonic gods to motivate sacrificing in a bog anyways, if they did sacrifice they would do it in the open air where they saw divine creation (clouds as Ymir's brains, mountains as his bones, etc.)
>>
>>129326984
>the christian creations were built on knowledge taken exclusively from the pagans (and improved)
Yah, no shit. We wuz first is not an argument, and those pagans had enough sense to convert to christianity.
>>129327245
>Oh look, al those roman columns and architectural elements
So what, even churches are proof of pagan superiority? Give me a break you pathethic loosers.
>No no such thing as miracles, and even less evidences for any god, let alone yours.
Except for all the evidence.
>>129326165
>Yeah we should be worshiping what comes natural to us
Yah, instead of worshiping the Truth, let's just go by instinct like some niggers.
>It's why Christians don't have a sense of tribalism. Their roots ain't in Europe.
Dude, there were some pagans yesterday saying how nation is a social construct, and only race matters, race as in eye and hair color.
>>
>>129327328
What are some good examples of counter revolutions restoring the old order instead of creating a new hybrid one?
>>
>>129327663
So it is OK to genocide Vikings for their crimes?
>>
>>129327408
To the extent that it can be proved. I'm a fan of Jung's synchronicity concept, and a guy called J.B. Rhine did a lot of experiments on it at Duke that had statistically significant results.
To me, the image has a superior effect on the human mind, so when you have a plethora of thought provoking images appear in the public conscious all at once, I think that they are both a sign of things to come and an influence on the direction events will take.
>>
incidentally the "christians" here even use the word vantru from "van" - vanic and "tru" - belief, infidel - Vantro
>>
>>129327694
>We wuz first is not an argument
then why compare cathedrals with roman temples built at a distances of 500-1000 or even more years?
>>
>>129327793
Then I suggest reading the thoughts of Napoleon on the subject of Christ.
>>
>>129327749
>>129327749
why don't you ask a fucking viking?
>>
>>129327519
Yeah, I think that the separation of church and state, that began under the holy roman emperors in the late middle ages, gets the job done.
So long as priests, or quasi religious leaders, are restricted from interfering in governance, I think things will work out ok.
>>
>>129327906
Christianity is the completion of the Roman and OT religions.
>>
>>129327996
That's actually what I intended.
>>
File: 1497092780527.jpg (210KB, 984x632px) Image search: [Google]
1497092780527.jpg
210KB, 984x632px
>>
>>129314789
He glorifies a past he doesn't know only to show that he's against his environment.
It's not much better than a 300 pound American LARPing as a samurai. It shows the same amount of ignorance.
>>
>>129328060
There is so much truth to this, it is the (((state))), the roman court and (((state))) not to mention the pope. A gigantic political tool
>the christian-roman court
>>
>>129324867
that's the most autistic and leftist shit i've ever read, you sound like the rape child of a hippy whore and a weeaboo
>>
>>129317314

Thats like 90% of all politics

>thinking people base their beliefs on science or philosophy
>this is the age of "conservatism is the new counterculture"
>>
Has anyone wondered why pagans on this site are focused on death like they were the victims of the holocaust? Death in battle was honored.
>>
>>129327945
Jesus Christ is a powerful archetype, and it is certainly better than no religion at all, but I don't want to get bound by an either/or type of situation.
>>
>>129328296
Has anyone wondered why Finns eat their own shit for breakfast? It used to be uncivilized.
>>
File: tumblr_opja5oHEQT1uaxri9o1_1280.jpg (275KB, 1280x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opja5oHEQT1uaxri9o1_1280.jpg
275KB, 1280x700px
>>129327722
The Counter Reformation, the Anglo-Catholic movement (Cardinal Newman, Chesterton, Tolkien, etc), and modern day orders like SSPX come to mind
>>
>>129327694
No, your delusions do not count as evidence.
Face, you have spent all your money on a fake.
>>
>>129322440
#notallChristians
>>
>>129328296
>focused on death
Because that is the, and the only thing that determines on which of the homes you go too.
Well there are loop holes.
>If you go in the sagas you will find another strange thing, banesores! They went all forensic over bodies and each described in full detail when possible.
>Even Óðinn can't change his faith
>>
>>129328365
Pay reparations if you want to stick with your narrative. Or just shut up.
>>
File: 1497069476384.jpg (156KB, 1600x1071px) Image search: [Google]
1497069476384.jpg
156KB, 1600x1071px
>>129328601
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>129328173
this
he barely does any reading. there's enough scientific literature on myths, society and spirituality from the PIE to germanic, celtic, greek and whatnot to shape your beliefs into something really impressive. i can understand most structuralist, phenomenologic and generally modern studies on ancient religions weren't available to him in prison but now he can find them anywhere

instead he prefers to invent stuff, repeat what his wife says and disregard anyone who's ever studied

i've seen a comment on one of his videos from a fan that said the following about that guy Survive The Jive that has a background in history and does vids on germanic paganism:
>yeah, this guy is good but he's read so much he can't really believe like us who go out in nature and connect with the gods
and of course, Varg replied something to inflate both of their egos. this hippies literally believe paganism is just treehugging, like fucking rodnovers
>>
>>129328642
Your ancestors are the ones to blame if you are to accuse anyone of genocide / crusades / misconduct. Even Varg mentioned those crusades. Mysteriously it is some ethereal Christians who did it, and not Swedes.
>>
>>129319933
If you say so then it must be true. Perhaps most american atheists are lefties because the right can't make a case for themselves without bringing up god.
>>
>>129328862
God is the central idea that all else is built on.
>>
>>129328439
>the Anglo-Catholic movement (Cardinal Newman, Chesterton, Tolkien, etc), and modern day orders like SSPX come to mind

None of these are counter revolutions as much as small groups that wish for them.

>Counter Reformation
Not really a counter revolution but a reaction to prevent the spread of Protestantism into more countries, it did not restore order so much prevent the spread of a protestant order. Even then it wound up making new changes to how the Church was organised and functioned as well a policy of tolerance that historically would have been wholly unnaceptable

For the same reason we wouldnt consider the Marshall Aid program as a counter revolution in Europe
>>
>>129328806
Literally made up, I'm sure that "Korståget" was just a friendly visit.
>>
>>129328495
Not all people who claim to be christians actually are. Don't blame the degeneracy of your people on christianity, it's your fault, you staryed from the path.
>>129328488
>No, your delusions do not count as evidence.
Do historical writings and contemporary accounts count as evidence, or is it the greatest conspiracy theory in history?
>Face, you have spent all your money on a fake.
Pardon, what are you talking about?
>>
>>129315089

That was pagan before being converted to a kikecuck house of cuckening.
>>
>>129314870
>first post
>materialism
>>
>>129329017
Kys
>>
>>129329052
If Christianity is cucked, how did they defeat the pagans on battlefields?
>>
>>129328862
It's pretty much either Christ or Marx for people here in the states. Talk to people long enough, and they make a cursory nod toward one or the other.
Society often times suggests itself to me as a total system, and people seem to know that the Jew is the ruler, and that they have to pick either the ancient utopian or the modern utopian to virtue signal toward if they are to avoid interference in their everyday life.
>>
File: 1494021096490.jpg (85KB, 1407x470px) Image search: [Google]
1494021096490.jpg
85KB, 1407x470px
>>129329035
Well it's a million pages long and boring as fuck. Not our fault nobody can follow it right. It's a shitty religion that takes it up the ass by everyone and forgives them for it.
>>
>>129329058
>Nostalgia
>tradition
>inspiration
>architecture
>home
These are not material ideals.
>>
>>129314789
>Does he really think
Unless he has brain damage no. He makes youtube videos for a living. And like every retard in that situation, he had to find his own gimmick meme ideology
>>
File: 11_11.jpg (367KB, 1071x1544px) Image search: [Google]
11_11.jpg
367KB, 1071x1544px
>>129329267
>How did the same people defeat other people on random occasions
>>
>>129329375
Heaven is not for the effeminate
>>
File: viking shits.jpg (363KB, 1532x763px) Image search: [Google]
viking shits.jpg
363KB, 1532x763px
>>129329429
medieval pagans were trash at war though
>>
>>129329429
How to lose to weaklings in a fight?
>>
>>129329035
As long as you let the muslims use the same "no true scotsman" fallacy i have no problem with it. Humanity just needs integrity, i don't care for their subjectivity
>>
>>129329375
Being a christian is not just about reading the bible, that wasn't where protestants failed.
> It's a shitty religion that takes it up the ass by everyone and forgives them for it.
Then how come christian Europe conquered the world, white atheist europe is dying out?
>>
>>129329625
Sufi and shiite seem based. Ibadi could be.
>>
File: vikpep.jpg (67KB, 437x707px) Image search: [Google]
vikpep.jpg
67KB, 437x707px
>>129329528

No they just had shit gear. Vikings were farmers, whomst cherished living in the woods.

Britbongs lived in bricks with more advanced metal armor plating because they got help from MT
>>
>>129329267
Pretty sure you were getting raided by Vikings left and right. They won thru subversion. Unfortunately Whites are too gullible. Same things happening now with Marxism.
>>
>>129329625
Muslims of all ideologies are scum though. The ones who commit terrorism are mostly sunnis, wich is the biggest muslim group. So it's not a no true scotsman. You probably don't know shit about christianity in any form. But puritans are about as far away from Orthodox christians as muslims are.
>>
>>129329794
Vikings seem to be retarded.
>>
File: teen_kasia_frilly_panty_ass.jpg (2MB, 3872x2536px) Image search: [Google]
teen_kasia_frilly_panty_ass.jpg
2MB, 3872x2536px
>>129329528
>Norwegians and Danes
They always lose, they've lost every battle against the Swedes. Also Britain isn't Celtic, so they were defeated and replaced.
>>
>>129329882

go back to mongolia
>>
>>129329794
they were barbarians, they deserved what they got
>>
>>129329915
>Also Britain isn't Celtic, so they were defeated and replaced.
an other proof of pagan weakness
>>
>>129329991
They were barbarians for not building a concrete jungle like the rest of the world at that time?
do as i do faggotry
>>
File: zeus-final-low.jpg (2MB, 1530x2000px) Image search: [Google]
zeus-final-low.jpg
2MB, 1530x2000px
>>129329662
Kings. Your faggot religion had nothing to do with it. The hierarchy's very effective regardless of religion. That's how it works in Nature as well.
>>
File: 1205.jpg (228KB, 1200x783px) Image search: [Google]
1205.jpg
228KB, 1200x783px
>>129329991
Of course, nothing wrong with dying in battle

>>129330065
Saxons (Germans) Angles (Danes) replaced the Celtic population in England completely, I don't see how that's "weak".
>>
>>129329857
Vikings did the least raids here. Archeological evidence shows many forts (wooden) and hideouts. We are shown to be more wealthy than expected, with more swords and trinkets found than in any other Nordic country. Although that could be explained by Vikings dying in the sea.
Less raided than Baltics or other Nordic countries. Too expensive, like Vietnam.
>>
>>129314789
You're a great man op
See you in the throne room of heaven on that day
>>
>>129330169
So religion doesn't matter then? Shows how much you know about history.
>>
>>129330065
Anglo-Saxons were initially pagan.
>>
>>129329052
ohhh so Varg is being a lying faggot when
he talks about christians destroying pagan heritage sites? what a surprise.
>>
File: paganism and christianity art.png (759KB, 996x468px) Image search: [Google]
paganism and christianity art.png
759KB, 996x468px
>>129330181
and they all
ALL
became christians
again, an other proof of pagan weakness
>>129330092
i'm mediterranean, i have reason to believe, no not believe, to KNOW the difference between civilization and savagery
>>
>>129330489
that's the word isn't it?
>were
>>
File: tits02020202.jpg (108KB, 465x620px) Image search: [Google]
tits02020202.jpg
108KB, 465x620px
>>129330181

need more plz
>>
>>129329919
My roots are in Denmark.
>>
>>129330360
If anything you held Kings back with your cucked bullshit. We could have been raiding the Muslims instead of the otherway around.
>>
>>129330580
They had already BTFO'd the Celts by the time they converted to Christianity.
>>
>>129330291
You are not god.
>>
>>129330527
No Christians here lol, or do we become McDonaldians because they build restaurants here too? Keep your manipulative cult to yourself and go die in the Middle East for the Jews, Deus Kek crusader for Israel!
>>
>>129314789
Nice strawman interpretation.
How is all the architecture, art and science "christian"?
Weakness is christian, socialism is christian, obidience is christian.

I am pretty sure that you dont believe in anything if you talk the way you do.

The Gods speak directly to us, we do not need any writings, we only have to understand them.
>>
>>129330771
Too busy fending off pagan raids. You talk as if pagan europe was united, and not some africa-tier shithole.
>>
>>129330771
Vikings sold Europeans to the Muslims. Your ancestors probably fought Vikings.
>>
>>129330801
celts were a mistake, always have been
>>
>>129314789
you are white and you love your own land and people, and reject middle eastern gods? then you are pagan, it's a religion of nature. paganism isnt about animal sacrifice and i think it got biaised by the christians.
>>
>>129330905
Gauls were ok I suppose, but Insular Celts were fucking trash.
>>
>>129330854
>everything I don't like is christian
>>
File: the fall of sweden.jpg (1MB, 1921x1700px) Image search: [Google]
the fall of sweden.jpg
1MB, 1921x1700px
>>129330839
>No Christians here lol
i rest my case
>>
>>129330839
>No Christians here lol
We know. There is wisdom in that knowledge. A glance at Sweden is proof of the divine wrath.
>>
>>129330962
>everything good is jewish
>>
>>129330169
It's has everything to do with it
Paganism is only a nature(feminine) religion
It is incomplete
>>
>>129330527
Not a Larper myself but what are your thoughts on the great civilisations of Pagan lands in China and India?
>>
>>129320454
>I know nothing about history
Thanks for letting everyone know Vlad
>>
>>129331055
That's not the claim at all.
>>
File: caesar statue.jpg (290KB, 736x1339px) Image search: [Google]
caesar statue.jpg
290KB, 736x1339px
>>129330957
i wouldn't go as far as call them ok, but hey at least they tried
>>
File: 1494101518568.jpg (80KB, 480x450px) Image search: [Google]
1494101518568.jpg
80KB, 480x450px
>>129330580
Yay subversion! Way to celebrate winning like a kike. You'll be saying the same before to long Christian. Were.
>>
>>129331100
>have no arguments but god forgives my faggotry anyway

thanks for letting us know!

>>129331116
yes it is, have you read what this anon has been posting?
>>
>>129330997
Sweden until '70 had a strict pro-eugenic policy. Guess who ended it.
>>
File: 456.png (480KB, 600x355px) Image search: [Google]
456.png
480KB, 600x355px
>>129314789
Because Christians are the primary enemies of preserving the native Europeans worse than the much hated kikes on here. And it becomes absolutely clear, if you look into who is pushing multi culturalism, socialism and who is agitating against the ethno-nationalist or even civic nationalist parties. They also fund the human traffickers who import the """refugees""" from North Africa. Even in the USA, where the most Christian apologists come from, the Christians protect the sanctuary cities.

But /pol/ will never accept the truth because it consist of DEUS VULT larping teenagers and the Evangelicals have always been good goy, useful idiots for the zionists. Just look at all the US wars and who send his sons to die for Israel's enemies.
>>
>>129331055
Pardon?
>>
>>129331074
i wouldn't call the chinese pagans, or even religious by western standard, and indians?
well indians really bombed hard, good at first when paganism was the shit and everybody except persians followed it, but then shit hit the fan and was spraied all over the streets
>>
>>129331074
China is great. India could have been, but their structure is bad. They don't value matter at all.
>>
>>129329861

Of course its a no true scotsman when you exclude someone from your definition of Christianity
A person without integrity gives no incentive for conversation, As he doesnt care for internal logic
>>
File: true aryan nordic.png (120KB, 1270x1136px) Image search: [Google]
true aryan nordic.png
120KB, 1270x1136px
>>129331155
>>
File: shrugging hitler.jpg (34KB, 612x312px) Image search: [Google]
shrugging hitler.jpg
34KB, 612x312px
>>129331184
what's stopping them now?
>>
Honestly if you're Christian you will be killed in the coming war.
>>
File: 1493861283535.gif (66KB, 279x273px) Image search: [Google]
1493861283535.gif
66KB, 279x273px
>>129331073
Yeah you need that hippie Jew to tell you to turn the other cheek i guess. What a faggot religion. There's nothing strong about it. You're just subversive little kikes threatening people with hell.
>>
>>129331270
But puritanism and orthodoxy are different religions. Literally. They are recognized as such and have vastly different beliefs and dogmas. If you'r a protestant and want to convert to orthodoxy you even have to get baptised. You are the one without integrity for pretending not to understand this.
>>
File: 1488154203460.jpg (125KB, 1374x1031px) Image search: [Google]
1488154203460.jpg
125KB, 1374x1031px
Reminder Neo-Pagan posters are "White" Alt-Right trying to undermine the bedrock of Western Civilization, it isn't a coincidence they happen to come from Sweden and its faggy brothers
>>
>>129331396
edgy!
>>129331458
>1000th century
>>
File: Christcuk_defense_force.jpg (649KB, 800x1360px) Image search: [Google]
Christcuk_defense_force.jpg
649KB, 800x1360px
>>129317314
Hello Christian Islamic State. I don't share Varg's believe, but as long as people like you exist, he is absolutely necessary.
>>
>>129317111
>Christians
>white
pic one, kike worshipper
>>
>>129331350
There used to be more of us, but taxes had to be high. Besides, Finns sacked stockholm. It wasn't all kumbayah here before Christianity :'(
>>
>>129331522
You do realise that most christians are non-white, right? Almost half of them are african blacks.
>>
File: 1480369577359.jpg (299KB, 1024x689px) Image search: [Google]
1480369577359.jpg
299KB, 1024x689px
>>129319903
How about the pantheon and all the other temples of Ancient Greece and Roman, brainlet?
>>
>>129331638
Empirically false
>>
>>129331338
Liberals.
>>
>>129331638
And where do they live? In Africa.
>>
File: hitler wat.jpg (59KB, 513x510px) Image search: [Google]
hitler wat.jpg
59KB, 513x510px
>>129331676
and liberals are...?
>>
File: 1459147814_sparta.jpg (26KB, 405x216px) Image search: [Google]
1459147814_sparta.jpg
26KB, 405x216px
>>129331522
The bedrock haha. The fucking thing doesn't even see race. It's useless. Be a good goy now and go die for Israel.
>>
>>129331546
Retarded comic. Practically all Europeans were never forced to become Christian, our continent heard the profound message of Christ and abandoned their worthless mythologies for his light
>>
>>129331350
Kek, good. Probably wasn't to hard to destroy it either. Pagans used to kidnap white women and sell them to muslims, rade and pillage monasteries and villages. If i were a medieval christian king I would have just exterminated all pagans ranther than try to convert them. Those guys showed a lot of compassion and restraint in letting you live.
>>
>>129326811
You are the one who should fuck off.

A single sacrifice involving blood in a major site once or twice a year is better than most of the things that those judeo-christian dogs brought to the table.

The mud hut thing is plain wrong. You have to have a house made out of primarily wood to survive.

The peoples of the old faiths had an extensive knowledge about medicinal plants.

Life in the old times was very good. Weaklings however died off, but then again less burden on the healthy populace, which was in much healthier condition at the time.

Have a proper sauna and live in country side a little bit and also read folk songs and legends. When you are sick have a taste of some medicinal tea.

Let's see if you still go and scream MUD HUTS at people.

Nowadays advancements fail if there is no electricity or oil. Ancient things stay. It takes extensive knowledge, time and amounts of people to make a trimmer from nothing. However a scythe can be made in much fewer steps without as many people involved.

People live off draining resources, without resources there will be no tech, without tech we will starve.

To laugh at something just because it is ancient is a huge mistake.

And I better watch Varg and other reputable people rather than be a dumb churchboy like you. Too many sources indicate that he is at least mostly right.
>>
>>129331721
>300
god why are pagans all so edgy
>>
>>129331721
>Brown skinned homosexuals

Not Western
>>
File: 1484178067359.jpg (49KB, 498x486px) Image search: [Google]
1484178067359.jpg
49KB, 498x486px
>>129330962
>I have no clue what I am talking about, don't understand the religion I defend and just like to larp DEUS VULT
>>
>>129331721
Sparta is the ultimate feminist cuck polis. Pick literally any other.
>>
>>129331747
It wasn't an outside force, it was the King of Sweden that decided to destroy it, so Christianity made him destroy our own history.
>>
File: 1483336681406.jpg (7KB, 250x220px) Image search: [Google]
1483336681406.jpg
7KB, 250x220px
>>129331745
>this is what Christcucks actually believe
>>
He's just a short-sighted faggot who can't get his head around politics, so he wants it simplified.
>>
>>129315179
>Catholicism is just paganism with a Christian face.
Catholicism was an alteration of Judaism to fit/replace European paganism. Saints instead of Gods, non-biblical rituals.
>>
>>129331807
Off yourself Paddy
>>129331686
If God told you to bring them into Europe would you?
>>
>>129331764
>>129331807
Christians ain't White. Whites don't worship Jews.
>>
>>129331667
As i said before, muh pantheon is nothing compared to christian cathedrals. Not to mention most pagans are odinists, so they can't be proud of that. The civilised pagans were the first to convert to christianity.
>>
>>129331686
And in USA. And Western Europe.
>>129331707
Largely christians as well? Merkel's party is "Christian Democratic Union of Germany".
>>
File: Christcuck13.jpg (39KB, 587x584px) Image search: [Google]
Christcuck13.jpg
39KB, 587x584px
>>129331912
>>
All Christians are Semites, no exceptions.
>>
>>129331880
Most Europeans were Roman. Most in numbers.
>>
>>129331912
*posts Christian art*

Isn't there a pile of stones you could post instead
>>
>>129326811
>sacrifice for a hut
laughingchristianwhore.jpg
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (175KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
175KB, 1024x768px
>>129331258
>i wouldn't call the chinese pagans, or even religious by western standard,

Whilst their dominating ideology wasnt as outwardly religious, it was still a very deeply pagan society with its ancestor worship and focus on powerful spirits - something which only got hit hard when the communists took over.

>well indians really bombed hard, good at first when paganism was the shit and everybody except persians followed it, but then shit hit the fan and was spraied all over the streets

Only relatively recently -ie within the 300 years long after monotheism was huge.

For me the fact that these two titanic empires and cultures that stood well above Christians in civilisation for centuries and arguably millennia (should you start the clock with Ethiopia and Armenia) provides a strong counter argument to the idea that Christianity = civilization

[Note I dont think this fact justifies attempts to destroy Christianity]
>>
>>129331928
The Christian Cathedrals that people typically post as examples of Christian greatness are from the medieval period and onward. You cannot compare them to something built in the second century.
>>
>>129331942
the world you're looking for is "atheist leftist shits"
>>129331912
>Christians ain't White
said the nigger speaking like a nigger
>>
>>129331942
Exactly. It's true that the right-wing government in Poland has a Christian flavor, but that's a general tone of reactionism. And it is the very Christians in Germany who are the first and most eager to attack them.
>>
>>129331859
Oh, that's too bad, so you can't sell white women to arabs anymore. But now that you'r free of christianity you can import all the arabs you want to fuck your women.
>>129331812
Yah I bet you'r a true scholar when it comes to Orthodox Christianity.
>>
File: 1488447707791.jpg (68KB, 1024x550px) Image search: [Google]
1488447707791.jpg
68KB, 1024x550px
>>129331840
You Christcucks would make fun of Sparta. You stupid faggots are a disgrace. I know you don't like warrior culture, it's not loving enough for you cucks.
>>
>>129331502

Integrity is about applying the same principles to other people as you apply to yourself

If your whole points are 1. Telling me "You need to understand Christianity" 2. They aren't "true christians"

Thats okey, but as soon as you dismiss the same arguments from other people you are essentialy a hypocrite

What you should say is : "i need to learn more about muslim f action before criticizing" which you don't say.
And you essentialy use the argument that all muslims are the same while all christians can be devided into group

Integrity score: 0/10
>>
>>129331980
*Uses a device created by atheists*
Whoopsie
>>
>>129331901
>If God told you to bring them into Europe would you?
It would be a test like with Isaac. Aka. They wouldn't end up here. So I can't say, my faith might not be able to handle it.
>>
>>129332018
>For me the fact that these two titanic empires and cultures that stood well above Christians in civilisation for centuries and arguably millennia (should you start the clock with Ethiopia and Armenia) provides a strong counter argument to the idea that Christianity = civilization

Poo in the loos and Chinks are the counter argument against Paganism
>>
File: partenonAteny.jpg (107KB, 950x667px) Image search: [Google]
partenonAteny.jpg
107KB, 950x667px
>>129331980
PAGAN LARPERS BTFO
>>
>>129331974
What are you talking about? Rome had 1 million citizens at its largest size and subjugated citizens of the Roman Empire and not Romans. And even the conversion of Romans to Judeo-Christianity was not peaceful at all.
>>
>>129332018
but their religions are still very well organized, with proper books, rituals and everything, that gives them dignity as much as any other religion in my opinion, it's these disorganized, dead, pagan cults that make me laugh
>>
He's more of the same bullshit with different rethoric.
>>
File: disgusted roman.png (88KB, 176x238px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted roman.png
88KB, 176x238px
>>129332072
>You Christcucks would make fun of Sparta. You stupid faggots are a disgrace. I know you don't like warrior culture, it's not loving enough for you cucks.
go back to 2005
>>
>>129328277
I'm not your brother.
>>
>>129331942
Western Europe is full of Muslims. USA bought their problem. Heck, it probably wouldn't be a problem if they went back to the 50s model and killed the kikes.
>>
>>129332084
It's a yes or no question
>>
>>129332070
>Orthodox Christianity
Yeah, I looked into this meme. Literally the first thing I found was a Orthodox priest praising Islam, pointing out the many similarities between them and Christianity and how highly both thought of each other.

Same God, same Abrahamic desert religions.
>>
>>129332148
*calls homosexuality the height of love*
>>
>>129332081
>Berners-Lee was raised as an Anglican, but in his youth, he turned away from religion. After he became a parent, he became a Unitarian Universalist (UU).[66] He has stated: "Like many people, I had a religious upbringing which I rejected as a teenager... Like many people, I came back to religion when we had children".[67] He and his wife wanted to teach spirituality to his children, and after hearing a Unitarian minister and visiting the UU Church, they opted for it.[68] He is an active member of that church,[69] to which he adheres because he perceives it as a tolerant and liberal belief. He has expressed respect for other faiths, stating: "I believe that much of the philosophy of life associated with many religions is much more sound than the dogma which comes along with it. So I do respect them."[67]

this is the inventor of the internet, while not christian he was not atheist regardless
>>
File: smug cavaliere.jpg (51KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
smug cavaliere.jpg
51KB, 1200x720px
>>129332227
>no u :(
uuuh ouch look at that call of duty teenager reply
>>
>>129332072
Penis in vagina was illegal until the Spartans achieved wizardhood. All was owned by the women. Men lived in a barracks and lying was the way of life. Older men also gave their wives to the younger and stronger men to breed with.
>>
>>129332343
Turing was a dirty SODOMITE. Get out or you'll catch the gays.
>>
File: 1483471843205.jpg (249KB, 650x858px) Image search: [Google]
1483471843205.jpg
249KB, 650x858px
>>129332304
*rapes a boy*
>>
File: 1495161724393.jpg (2MB, 1500x1059px) Image search: [Google]
1495161724393.jpg
2MB, 1500x1059px
>>129332304
Listening to Jew bullshit and insulting Europeans for your kike God. If you haven't noticed, homosexuality is outta control on your watch now buddy.
>>
File: glorious christianity.jpg (164KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
glorious christianity.jpg
164KB, 1600x900px
>>129332304
*calls cucking the height of love*
>>
>>129332245
Can't say if I'm not tested with that.
>>
>>129332483
>>129332485
>>129332498
This proves it, I bet the Pagan Alt-Right posters were all Milo faggots too, sad
>>
>>129332079
>What you should say is : "i need to learn more about muslim f action before criticizing" which you don't say.
I already know enough about sunnis and shias to dislike them. And they'r actually not very different.
>And you essentialy use the argument that all muslims are the same while all christians can be devided into group
Not true, in fact I already admitted there are different muslim groups. I admit I don't know much about Ibadis, but if they still worship a chiild rapist and a bandit, i don't see how different they are.

Inteligence score: 0/10
>>
>>129332502
I don't know about the story of Isaac

Just answer the question
>>
>>129332570
>I have no arguments and I believe Athena is a homosexual demon

typical christian :)
>>
File: president_guac.jpg (407KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
president_guac.jpg
407KB, 2000x1000px
>>129332498
>be literal protestant pastor president of Germany
>call anyone dark Germany who resists the flooding of the fatherland with subhumans
>praise the socialists and elites of Germany
>call the German people the problem

>be Merkel
>be daughter of protestant pastor
>be highly religious
>call ANYONE who lives in Germany the people of Germanistan
>>
>>129332483
That's a dirty lie, all those priests were RAPED by FBI child sex agents and CIA niggers!
>>
File: 1418159007267s.jpg (3KB, 106x125px) Image search: [Google]
1418159007267s.jpg
3KB, 106x125px
>>129332595
>I don't know about the story of Isaac

British education
>>
>>129332595
I'd assume it was from Satan as it pushes me to sin like I was some sort of a Jew or pagan.
>>
File: pagan muts.jpg (885KB, 1748x1597px) Image search: [Google]
pagan muts.jpg
885KB, 1748x1597px
>>129332257
In that case you need to drop paganism immediatly, because not all pagans are based either.
>>
File: memebetter.com-20170521111823.jpg (50KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
memebetter.com-20170521111823.jpg
50KB, 615x409px
>>129332570
Whatever. The one thing you think you're strong at and the Muslims do it better. It's a weak religion.
>>
>>129332663
There is no jew or greek, anon! We are all one in Christ.
>>
>>129332740
The difference, my fellow gypsie is, that the libtard """pagans""" contradict the teachings of the old ways while the Christians fullfill it.

And I'm an atheist anyway, so I don't need to drop it.
>>
File: 24152-175876-zulu-500x309.jpg (36KB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
24152-175876-zulu-500x309.jpg
36KB, 500x309px
>>129332663
>Christians are making Europe Black!
>Lets become Niggers ourselves to fight them!
>>
>>129332696
Can you speak Irish?
>>129332707
Christian morality is the reason we let them in
>>
>>129332817
T. Strong independent Bernays' victim.
>>
>>129332740
lel, eventually every christcuck goes back to flinging shit

almost 2000 years of theology and instead of using it to debate you retort to that
>>
>>129331177
Let me deconstruct your little post so you can stop being a faggot.

>christian churches were built with spolia from roman public buildings, even constantine's arch has 70% of it's art torn off monuments of hadrian, trajan and marcus aurelius
Constatine's Arch has pieces from other arches or copied them (not uncomon) but it is still its own arch, don't know where you got that 70% bullshit number you pullet out of your ass. Oh yeah and the Arch was started before his conversion so it's not Christian.

so what if they leveled theatres and hippodromes? The economy, people and culture needed to mantain and run them were absent after the fall of the empire so it only makes sense to demolish them to make more space for other things, nontheless there's still hippodromes and still hundreads of theatres around and remnants of hippodromes standing.

proofs? All I could find is cistern basilica, which were made in mind with them

Those were the inept barbarians who rolled over the roman civilization without knowing of its virtues, so it was actualy pagans (lol)

>built wooden houses inside agoras and caused countless fires
that sound extremely specific you should show me what you're talking about

>reused temples as churches and even today the orthodox still call their churches temples in doctrine
The first Christian chuches were built in the remnants of old Roman Justice buildings (Basilicae) from which Christian architecture will derive (3 naves in the shape of a cross) after which when Christianty started getting funding and gaining a foothold evolved into the first paleochristian churches which were their own buildings.
>>
File: civic nationalism.jpg (296KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
civic nationalism.jpg
296KB, 1280x960px
>>129332838
Did you know anon? The Archbishop of Canterburry, to the left of Sadiq Khan in this image, was the very first man in Europe who told the muslims to lobby for their rights and privileges?

Now you do.
>>
>>129332898
>Can you speak Irish?

No and none of my known forefathers did, I'm Anglo-Irish
>>
File: 11-Religion_distribution_Africa.jpg (36KB, 361x373px) Image search: [Google]
11-Religion_distribution_Africa.jpg
36KB, 361x373px
>>129332856
Africa is more christian than europe at this point.
>>
File: 1492988717861.png (39KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1492988717861.png
39KB, 200x200px
>>129332856
>indigenous religion of Europe
>somehow black
nice "logic" there, fellow potatoe

And as I said: I'm an atheist.
>>
>>129332967
Good and notice how they're eating people a lot less than they used to too
>>
>>129332174

>but their religions are still very well organized, with proper books, rituals and everything, that gives them dignity as much as any other religion in my opinion, it's these disorganized, dead, pagan cults that make me laugh

Thats what I see as being the important part, religions which didnt have a good literary tradition tended to fail hard.

I share sentiments though regarding neopagans, they more than satanists are comprised of people rebelling against Christianity itself (and I say this as someone who isnt a Christian). This becomes 10X times funnier as Christian religion is their only frame of refernce hence they have crazy mental gymnastics as they try to force Paganism into a Christian form.

In your spare time take a look at and ask yourself how anyone consider these healthy minded individuals who would build lasting socites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5RLZ_Izq_I
>>129332087
>Poo in the loos and Chinks are the counter argument against Paganism

Only if you deliberatly cherrypick history and if you want to be dishonest you might as well be an athiest anyways
>>
>>129332898
>Christian morality is the reason we let them in
You don't know Isaac but you claim to understand Christian morality?
>>
>>129332933
>Those were the inept barbarians who rolled over the roman civilization without knowing of its virtues, so it was actualy pagans (lol)
You do realise that barbarians who took over rome were largely christian, right?
>>
>>129333024
Christianity is the necessary path towards true Atheism
>>
unite fucking faggs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCCWB5z1uG0
>>
File: 1494963565798.png (217KB, 534x548px) Image search: [Google]
1494963565798.png
217KB, 534x548px
>>129332967
Why are they butchering the South African Whites then? Don't they know we're all one with Jewsus?
>>
>>129332853
>while the Christians fullfill it
Aha, so a christian praising islam is fulfilling ancient christian teachings?
>>129332932
> flinging shit
He criticized christianity base on some priest that was pro muslim, so pointing out that not all pagans are based is an adequate response. How is that flinging shit?
>>
>>129333104
Arian*
>>
>>129333034
Based blacks. LET THEM IN!
>>
>>129333050
>satanists
Anton Szandor LaVey, or should I say OY VEY, I Jewish.

Modern Satanism is derived from Sabbateanism, a Jewish sect. It's also not a coincidence Madonna got into Kabbalah stuff.

That has nothing to do with the ancient gods of Europe.
>>
>>129333104
/Thread Based Pagan Poland.
>>
>>129333245
>my perfect type of christianity was never tried
>>
File: 1496943083267.png (308KB, 442x509px) Image search: [Google]
1496943083267.png
308KB, 442x509px
>>129331546
hello, I can make up insane hypothetical events too. wow!
>>
>>129333119
Well, I wouldn't call it necessary, but it was my way. I was a Christian for twenty years. Even lived in a monastery for a while.

>>129333237
Actually yes.
>>
File: 1425600343416.jpg (174KB, 600x709px) Image search: [Google]
1425600343416.jpg
174KB, 600x709px
>>129332856
Seriously, in the entire Christian era after the silver age of Latin and before the Renaissance and it's rediscovery of classical texts, we had *ONE* great author: Dante. Dante is seriously good in fact probably the second best poet that ever lived, but that just shows how sui generis he was in his own time. Apart from Dante, all of Christian literature is AIDS and cancer compared to the Greeks and Romans. Imagine what great works we could have had if Christianity had never destroyed the paganism.
>>
>>129332967
>Nigeria
>Christian
I have this wierd feeling that this map is a load of horse shit
>>
>>129333338
Orthodox are around. Nicene creed is a thing.. It is tested and true.
>>
>>129333268
I don't know if we should bring up jewish ancestry into discussion. There is not a single bible author who wasn't jewish.
>>
>>129333055
What else could it be?
>>
File: joyce.jpg (177KB, 900x920px) Image search: [Google]
joyce.jpg
177KB, 900x920px
>>129333409
Eh forgetting someone?
>>
File: Christianity.jpg (94KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Christianity.jpg
94KB, 1000x667px
>>129333418
Intredasting.... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Nigeria
>>
>>129332575

Well everyone knows "enough" to dislike everything
Not impresset

>I know enough about religion to think they are all the same too hurr

Great argument
>>
>>129333496
Atheism and ideology. Hence why it is a post war thing.
>>
File: 1483374530387.jpg (22KB, 296x314px) Image search: [Google]
1483374530387.jpg
22KB, 296x314px
>>129333466
Oh no! How did this happen?! I thought they were all Aryan Übermenschen!
>>
File: 1494399299055.jpg (93KB, 454x572px) Image search: [Google]
1494399299055.jpg
93KB, 454x572px
>>129333418
it's half and half.
>>129333429
Orthodox are around.
Yeah, they are way too scared of be eaten by their pops to stop beliving.
>>
>>129333268
>Anton Szandor LaVey, or should I say OY VEY, I Jewish.

Yeah thats who I was referring to, at least he had the deceny to be open about it being fabricated and novel rather than a wanky attempt to create a "revival"
>>
>>129333663
>Merkel is a Christian
>Her party is the Christian Democratic Union
>President Gauck was a Christian
>New president Steinmeier is a Christian
>most of the NGOs are Christian
IT'S ATHEISM!!!!! I SWEAR!!!
>>
>>129333674
Silly goyim, jews are the true aryans who gave dirty white niggers civilisation.
>>
>>129333663
There isn't one European nation where atheists are the morality. Oh wait there's the czech hmmm they don't seem to be letting refugees in
>>129333530
Good but doesn't compare and you prove my point by saying someone

WE'VE HAD THOUSANDS OF YEARS
>>
>>129333817
>he doesn't know about atheist mind control powers
>>
>>129333873
>s are the morality
Majority
>>
>>129333817
Merkel is DDR. Elop was a mole too.
Besides, Germany is an occupied non-country now.
>>
>>129333104
Hahaha, you wish, but it is not so, you're telling a half-truth.
Arianism was gaining a foothold amongst the germanic tribes the lot of them were not converted it is not only after the death of the Empire, when it was already too late.
However it was wrong for me to say that as it seems to pin the pagans as the malice, but in reality it wasn't pagans or christians it was just barbarians being barbarians, it's not like if they suddenly converted they were good boys
But let us not forget of Attila who was absolutely not a Christiand and was a determning cause for the destruction of the Empire
>>
>>129333765
Maybe he was, put on a good larp, but also spawned Marilyn Manson and Lady Gaga. So not exactly a fan... And who knows what perversions they had going during their orgies. He also was a urin fetishist.
>>
>>129333381
>Actually yes.
Actually, no. You'r being dishonest.
>>129333628
Well, I agree that speaking in such general terms is kind of useless. So then go look into things if you want to learns more. Muhhamed was a chiild rapist and a bandit, who taught that you only have to apply compassion to other muslims and i don't believe anything can justify that. So that's enough for me.
>>
>>129333940
>But let us not forget of Attila who was absolutely not a Christiand and was a determning cause for the destruction of the Empire
He was also from the east.
>>
>>129333873
>isn't one European nation where atheists are the morality
Every fucking democracy. Monarchy is the Christian model.
>>
>>129333943
Capitalism spawned lady Gaga
>>
File: 1480875293258.jpg (150KB, 827x492px) Image search: [Google]
1480875293258.jpg
150KB, 827x492px
>>129333930
I suppose these are the atheist mind control powers >>129333930
KEK!

And Merkel's father moved INTO the DDR, because he liked it so much and he was a literal protestant pastor aswell.
>>
>>129333910
A third believes in the Christian God.
>>
>>129333987
No, not at all. Read your bible again. Unless of course you take the passage that every prophet after Jesus is a false prophet and should be condemned to hell. But then that doesn't look too good for the Mormons and many others either.
>>
>>129333987
I can agree with that, but the argument is still shit. Lack of integrity is the reason politics isn't going to achive any "goals"

Diffrent standards applied to diffrent people, good luck with getting agreement then
>>
>>129334040
But it was Christians who overthrew the monarchs
>>
>>129334129
Where?
>>
>>129334040
>Monarchy is the Christian model.
WTF I LOVE SWEDEN NOW!
>>
>>129334109
>I suppose these are the atheist mind control powers
Atheism is a product of Edward Bernays' innovations.

Those who do not provide for their own and especially their own household have abandoned their faith. T. Paul
>>
>>129332933
>pulled out of your ass
https://www.jstor.org/stable/40311027?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents iirc, or another
+easy diagram

>so what if they leveled theatres and hippodromes?
dipshit, i was responding to a faggy christian like you who said only pagans destroy monuments

>proofs?
one of many
https://books.google.ro/books?id=9UCBG0cwO7gC&pg=PT105&dq=cistern+christian+fresco+paul&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjW8rX6rrPUAhVJUBQKHULTDHoQ6AEIMDAB#v=onepage&q=cistern%20christian%20fresco%20paul&f=false

>those were the inept barbarians who rolled over the roman civilization
aqueducts
who were christians
>inb4 what about the byzantines
.... the whole byzantine empire had problems with derelict aqueducts, including Valens' who went unused many times

example
https://books.google.ro/books?id=liFKua_cWL8C&pg=PA498&dq=aqueduct+byzantine+derelict&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiarcrHr7PUAhWCvRQKHRJiBCQQ6AEIIjAA#v=onepage&q=aqueduct%20byzantine%20derelict&f=false

>built wooden houses inside agoras
do you really expect to look on JSTOR for archaeological surveys for you? read them as I did, you'll find the same info. and building inside the agora was a reality because of pirates raiding inland and outside the walls, people needed to take refuge

I don't understand your last paragraph's point

>>129333237
because he has all of the instruments he needs to debate and literally destroy some german's weak ass arguments yet he doesn't use them. this moral dillema has been asked by aquinas, benedict, augustin, eusthatios and countless others but you christcucks have no fucking education
>>
File: apple1.jpg (561KB, 1200x850px) Image search: [Google]
apple1.jpg
561KB, 1200x850px
Daily reminder that your ancestors were chasing pigs in the forest before the Benedictines arrived and taught them what work was.
>>
>>129334028
Like the invading barbarians.
the tribes that took over europe after the Empire's falls were all newcommers to Europe. The settled Germanic Tribes beyond the Roman border were known and did not try to fuck with Rome until the new tribes came in so their resources and land were limited and they had to do something
>>
>In perhaps the early 1080s, Inge was forced to abdicate by the Swedes over his disrespect for old traditions and his refusal to administer the pagan custom of the blót. King Blot-Sven (Sven the Sacrifier) was thus elected king.

>However, Inge returned after three winters to kill Blot-Sweyn and reclaim the throne

Fucking Christians, kill them all
>>
>>129334232
Plebs are stupid and low IQ. Hence why Europeans are stuck in democracies and Indians don't like toilets.
>>
>>129333940
>they were merely pretending
/b/ lever argument, LOL, nothing else to expect from an uneducated christian
>>
>>129334264
In Finland. I don't think that it's that different elsewhere. UK and Sweden are more atheistic.
>>
>>129334470
Nicene creed or bust.
>>
>>129334458
Christianity is the religion of plebs
>>
>>129334205
>Read your bible again.
Whre does it say that Islam is ok?
>Unless of course you take the passage that every prophet after Jesus is a false prophet and should be condemned to hell. But then that doesn't look too good for the Mormons and many others either.
Yah, it sure doesn't look good. So what's your point?
>>129334231
>Lack of integrity is the reason politics isn't going to achive any "goals"
And why should people have integrity if there is no God? Politicians are being pragmatic, the problem is not so much with their rationality, but with their spirit and what their objectives and values are.
>>
File: Orbán.png (702KB, 790x555px) Image search: [Google]
Orbán.png
702KB, 790x555px
>>129334355
KEK. I actually lived in a Benedictine monastery. Probably unlike you.

Fun fact, that same monastery, Abtei Münsterschwarzach now houses """refugees""".
>>
>>129334418
He sounds based. You on the other hand will cuck your opinions in public life.
>>
>>129334737
>getting into a detailed theological argument at post 401
And Polandbro already mentioned one example. Of many.
>>
>>129334781
Piss off to the Urals dirty mongol
>>
>>129331580
>pagans
>human
Nice try g*rman
>>
>>129334661
To make them less revolting. All senses of the word. Before you cry, look at the attempts Hitler made for power and their success.
>>
>>129334532
What's your point? The Czech republic has more atheists than both of them
>>
>>129334871
PAY DENBTS
>>
File: 1496839485070.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1496839485070.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>129315316

they didnt fail at that

>oy vey goys, check out this hip new religion
>yea no
>oy vey check out all these slightly different from your own gods and practices for which we use YOUR original names and dates its just a wee bit of a desert cult with a twist
>hmm well ok i guess we ll let that one pass
>fast forward 2000 yrs and you have christianity as it is today - 90% pagan, 10% kike, and people believing that the 90% pagan part is Christian originality.

>subversion achieved
>>
>>129333943
> So not exactly a fan

For me his is a Joseph Smith (ALV was a showman by trade) with a faction of the talent and even less seriousness who used a message of extreeme individualism to manipulate the weak minded and mentally ill.

People like Aleister Crowley and L Ron Hubbard are the people who bother me more
>>
>>129334871
>My ancestors
>Human
Haha totally destroyed the German cuck amirite redd it bro?
>>
>>129334920
Gib money βαρβαρε
>>
>>129334890
The slave market of Europe? You don't say..
>>
>>129334968
My ancestors were christians mate
>>
>>129334837
He mentioned an example of Jesus saying Islam is ok? Well I couldn't find it.
>>
>>129335009
What's that supposed to mean? I'd rather live there than in Romania or Serbia for example
>>
File: Greeknigger.jpg (75KB, 500x604px) Image search: [Google]
Greeknigger.jpg
75KB, 500x604px
>>129335034
Oh look how that turned out! LMAO
>>
File: 1455156288879.png (6KB, 333x293px) Image search: [Google]
1455156288879.png
6KB, 333x293px
>>129335034
>He fell for the world is only two thousands years old meme
>>
>>129334351
> >pulled out of your ass
link doesn't work, but just by looking at the pciture you posted I can see that the majority of the Arch is still contemporary to Constantine

>one of many
link doesn't work

> >those were the inept barbarians who rolled >over the roman civilization
>aqueducts
>who were christians
Read my relies to the pole

>>built wooden houses inside agoras
do you really expect to look on JSTOR for archaeological surveys for you? read them as I did, you'll find the same info. and building inside the agora was a reality because of pirates raiding inland and outside the walls, people needed to take refuge
Oh so they needed to, not because they're le epic so dumb christians xDDDD. Nice defeating your own argument.

My last point replies to your last point. My point explains how only the first churches used Public Roman buildings because they needed places of cult and didn't have the funding, the first proper churches were build contemporary with the Empire.
Your (presumed) argument of discrediting Christians by trying to point out an incapability of architecture is nill
>>
>>129335108
Most of the European slave-trade goes through Czech
>>
>>129335170
Yeah
We were the first nation to fight for independence in the Balkans and won
How's that sound?
>>
>>129334924
The old archetypes are still in place, and they work great. It's a shame that it takes so much energy to break the conditioning and tap into them, but there you go.
>>
Gas the Mods
>>
>>129335244
>he thinks the world is only 5000 years old
Makes my mindworm tingle
>>
>>129334748
Doesn't surprise me. The Church has been pozzed for a long time.
>>
>>129335170
Hollywood isn't making your point for you now is it?
>>
Good bread, at 426 posts now.
Thanks Varg, you always rustle jimmies.
>>
>>129334470
>merely pretending
where did you get that fuck face?
I was defending pagans by saying that it doesn't matter if they were pagans then converted to christians because their crimes still stand, if you want we can say that most of the Christians were good boys and those evil pagan niggers destroyed everything
>>
>>129335424
Do you belive in Odin?
>>
>>129334737
Its your choice, everything is, even believing in god.
>>
>>129335543
>Believe

He's literally my ancestor
>>
File: 1447872348362.jpg (521KB, 1362x779px) Image search: [Google]
1447872348362.jpg
521KB, 1362x779px
>>129335248
Yeah and it goes through Christian nation's as well, what's your point? Your Bible says that it's okay to keep slaves as long as they aren't Jewish so why do you care?
Thread posts: 433
Thread images: 101

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.