[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It doesn't seem like it's enough

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 11

File: Natsoc Feels.png (75KB, 459x301px) Image search: [Google]
Natsoc Feels.png
75KB, 459x301px
I've been "redpilled" for about a year and a half now. Before that I was a sort of slightly left of center anti-sjw cuck. I've managed to "redpill" a few of my friends, even going so far as to convince a Hispanic Californian I went to highschool with to vote for Trump. I'm constantly sharing Right wing youtube videos on facebook, debating people whenever I get the opportunity, dropping "stealth redpills" in everyday conversation; I constantly read right wing articles and books, even going so far as to take notes on some. I go to the gym six times a week and am constantly striving to improve myself. And I plan on finding a white bride and producing as many white children as possible. But it never feels like enough. It never feels like I've actually done something. I want to do more. I've thought about making youtube videos, but I would just be repeating things that have already been said with a slightly different spin. I've though about writing books, but it can't be easy to get right wing novels or non fiction books published. I've thought about getting into politics, but I've never had a lot of money. I've thought about majoring in something that would give me a bit of authority to talk about these things but I can't seem to justify the money I'd have to spend. What can I do? What can any of us do? I'm honestly open to suggestions? What more can I do for the cause?
I'm just hoping full blown civil war breaks out in south africa and I can afford a plane ticket to go fight on the white side of the conflict, If they'll even have any sort of "foreign legion" or whatever.
What do you guys to for the cause? What makes you feel satisfied with yourself? What makes you feel like you've contributed?
>>
you're doing just enough, drop small redpills, and when the west implodes because of the shitskins hopefully the normies will be able to join the dots and redpill themselves
>>
>>129302695
Not enough. You will never reach max status until you let another shit in your mouth. Now go.
>>
File: 1493263618469.jpg (19KB, 400x293px) Image search: [Google]
1493263618469.jpg
19KB, 400x293px
>>129302910
Part of me really hopes that the west does self destruct. To shock white people into doing something other than be guilt ridden shitsacks. But part of me is scared that if a full on race/culture war does break out, we might lose.
>>
File: SSenough.jpg (65KB, 403x500px) Image search: [Google]
SSenough.jpg
65KB, 403x500px
>>129302941
>>
>>129302695
>Hispanic

Hispanic is not a race
>>
>>129303096
it's a risk you will have to take, because if you execute all the non whites tomorrow, you'll be left over with a bunch of white liberal nu males, and a lot of other whites becoming lefties because muh poor brown people.

The jews declared a psychological war against white people, and they won, they were able to brainwash most of them
>>
File: 1497039762001.jpg (141KB, 942x796px) Image search: [Google]
1497039762001.jpg
141KB, 942x796px
>>129302910
>>129302695

This. I've accepted the fact that things will have to get bad before they get better. We are going to have to lose our status as the "World Superpower" before white people will finally be able to wake up about all this. Bad times will come, but remember, it has always been this way. Our peoples have survived so much. Bad times have always made us stronger. This time, times will have to get so bad that white people will unanimously agree to enact a "final solution".

It will come, but at great cost unfortunately. Just drop whatever redpills you can, to whom you can, and when you can. I do the same and have started seeing its effects on the ones I hold most dear about 1 1/2 years after beginning to do this.

Stay persistent and don't be autistic about it. Do it smoothly. Engage within your "normie hobbies" so you can increase your normie reach. Yes, you heard me right. If you're a gamer, continue to game and build up a network of friends. Then slowly but surely redpill them. We won't continue to spread our message by keeping to ourselves.
>>
>>129303360
I never said it was. He is hispanic however. He literally calls himself hispanic. I think his dad is mexican and his mom is peruvian. Fuck If I know, or care desu. He voted for trump, and that's all I could ask of him.
>>
File: 1496814928222.jpg (3MB, 3503x1960px) Image search: [Google]
1496814928222.jpg
3MB, 3503x1960px
>>129303711
Fair enough. Like I said, i just hope that when it all comes crashing down, I'm still there to fight the good fight.
>>
File: You're not Anglo!.png (64KB, 1188x884px) Image search: [Google]
You're not Anglo!.png
64KB, 1188x884px
>>129303895

I'm sure we will all be there. I'm in your position. I hit the gym regularly, I've been reading right wing literature expanding my knowledge, I use my knowledge to subtly/stealthily spread redpills, attending a University so I can gain some wealth and extend my reach (I'm doing very well), etc. Just continue to do what you are doing. You are doing all the right things.

I honestly believe that this "race war" was supposed to begin under Hillary's reign. You saw all the protests, shootings, anti-white rhetoric being preached against us by politicians, etc. The globalists blew their load just a tad too early and enough people got wind of it to vote Trump into office. Now, just wait until the politician after Trump arrives. They'll have to do the same shit Obama did to build up a negative rhetoric against us (white people), then another politician after that will usher in the "race war" (probably 4-8 years). That's my best guess Anon.

> Keep lifting weights
> Purchase an AR-15
> Purchase a shitload of ammo
> Go to shooting ranges and train
> Spread redpills when you can and improve your social status so your social reach grows
>>
>>129302695
White children. Clean your fucking room, if you want the white race to be successful make a bunch of successful white kids
>>
>>129304433
>make a bunch of successful white kids
It takes more than that. They have to be indoctrinated. Every decent religious white family I can think of had several children that went to university and became degenerates.
>>
>>129304814
Good point. I was raised in religion by pretty agnostic parents, I think that's a good model. The real bible thumpers are fucking weird man, I want my daughter to drink responsbly in college and fuck 3 or 4 boyfriends before she gets married at 27. Unfortunately if you give a hoe an inch she'll take a mile, so you gotta start them out with abstinence and let them go from there. My son I will start teaching philosophy as early as I can, but I want my daughter firmly in the matrix.
>>
>>129304383
Yeah. I'm going to university this fall. Majoring in compsci (Don't laugh, please.) which hopefully will get me earning at least enough money to support myself and a small family, buy some guns, etc. I might end up going back to school to get a second degree in something that's actually useful in the metapolitical crusade. Maybe I'll major in anthropology and write a red pilled history book. Fuck if I know. All I know is that just sitting here and sharing right wing things on social media isn't enough for me. One way or another I want to do something real, something physical, something worthwhile.
>>
File: 1491177277509.png (824KB, 608x575px) Image search: [Google]
1491177277509.png
824KB, 608x575px
Though like I said. If there is a civil war in SA and there is any sort of foreign legion, any sort of "come here and fight for us and well give you food and ammo" deal, I'm going.
>>
>>129305105
>I want my daughter to drink responsbly in college and fuck 3 or 4 boyfriends before she gets married at 27
>Unfortunately if you give a hoe an inch she'll take a mile

>calling your own daughter a hoe

holy shit get into the oven
>>
Part of me really wants to print out say, qoutes from Rockwell or such. Just hundreds of them. Tape them on top of diversity flyers on campus, on lamposts, cover anything degenerate or faggot teir with them. Sure it won't make a huge difference, and I won't get any recognition, hell if I get caught I could get in a lot of trouble. But even if it changes the mind of just one soul, it seems worthwhile.
>>
A good start would b drinking bleach. U wreak of sjw fag
>>
File: Luger.jpg (180KB, 1406x2099px) Image search: [Google]
Luger.jpg
180KB, 1406x2099px
>>129308804
>b
>U
>wreak
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.