[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White extinction

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_20170610-010635.png (668KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170610-010635.png
668KB, 1440x2560px
White people are dying off.

Nature is taking care of the weakness that has been here for far too long.

Only thing left for them to do is die off and accept the fact that black people are the superior race.
>>
Dying off? Yea keep telling yourself that Jamal.
>>
File: IMG_1288.jpg (154KB, 529x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1288.jpg
154KB, 529x1024px
I give a society ruled over by niggers one year to survive before it collapses. That's a generous estimate
>>
File: bait.png (26KB, 527x409px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
26KB, 527x409px
oh boy, it's one of those threads
>>
>>129300435
black population in the US is not growing much either. and juan hates blacks more than the white man.
>>
>>129300435
Wanna see a die off? Let a black majority run the country...
you'll all die off fairly quickly.
>>
>>129300435
Detroit and Chicago are clear example of how black people aren't very good at running the joint.

Also, the majority of Africa.
>>
Niggers are superior? According to biology, they're nothing more than an invasive species and parasites.

>Came here on boats as slaves for the White man
>Escaped
>Breed quickly and do not take care of their young
>Small brains with an even smaller IQ
>Leech off of our tax dollars
>>
>Ideology is the face of our evolution
>Suppress fact based ideology
>Wonders why our civilization isn't succeeding.
Unfortunately we are at a losing trend.
>>
File: What.png (1MB, 1644x920px) Image search: [Google]
What.png
1MB, 1644x920px
>>129300435
You boys have yet to learn from history. I imagine another lesson is in order.
>>
File: not_rare.png (615KB, 2894x2300px) Image search: [Google]
not_rare.png
615KB, 2894x2300px
If I was being genocided by the niggers along with whatever whites remained, I'd probably laugh every second before my death, due to the obvious impossibility of blacks sustaining a modern-civilization, let alone one that requires immense ingenuity and brain capacity.

If whites disappear and the gibs are left to themselves with no-one to support them, then the population of the niggerified areas of the world would drop to the populations they had during the stone-age or classical antiquity.
>>
File: 1488697280488.jpg (25KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488697280488.jpg
25KB, 600x600px
>>129300435
YAWN
not even good b8 m8 0/8
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.