[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prison Demands

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3752.jpg (231KB, 629x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3752.jpg
231KB, 629x420px
In the new season of Orange is the New Black, the inmates riot, taking guards captive and following the death of a female prisoner. They offered the following demands in exchange for a release of the hostages. Are these demands legit from a /pol/ standpoint?

1. Replace all guards with properly trained ones.
2. Reinstate the GED program
3. Better healthcare
4. Conjugal visits at will
5. Amnesty for all crimes as part of riot
6. End to prison searches and solitary confinement
7. Minimum wage and equal treatment for minorities
8. Internet access
9. Arrest the officer who killed the inmate
10. Hot cheetos in commissary
>>
no hot cheetos
>>
>>129299146
>get more benefits than being homeless
Why not demand a spa and lounge for every cluster of jail cells while you're at it.
>>
>>129299146
Should've rioted in Sweden
>>
>>129299146
technically how easy is it to say yes to everything then backtrack once you're in control at the prison again?
its a private prison so if its me ill just do what ever my job demands. fuck the private prison system tho.
>>
Literally just shoot them. They'll realize that nothing they can so can ever get you to compromise.
>>
The show used to be raw and interesting until it turned into a feminist circle jerk.
>>
File: 810142458-2.jpg (50KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
810142458-2.jpg
50KB, 400x400px
>>129299146
Aren't you forgetting something OP?
>>
>>129299146
There's 4 seasons of Prison Break on Netflix.

It's decent, pretty good I would say.
>>
>>129299146
only 2 and 3 sound like a reasonable reason to riot

>>129305629
this show was alright i thought i also like oz
>>
>>129305762
solitary confinement makes the victim mentally ill, I don't think it's helpful.

They just see it as a way to avoid beating the inmate, but it isn't any better.

Give the guards some whips and pretend it's a plantation.

Prisons should be segregated too, racial conflict doesn't help anyone, it just forces them into gangs based on race.
>>
>>129299146
>4. Conjugal visits at will

No. We can't have preganant inmates walking around it'll cost too much. If you want to get your tubes tied then yes, at will. (Keeps them from having criminal kids)

>6. End to prison searches and solitary confinement

Prison searches are for the safety of the other inmates as much as for the guards, they will remain. Solitary confinement is a needed punishment but will be reduced to a maximum of 1 week per offense.

>7. Minimum wage and equal treatment for minorities

Don't be retarded

>8. Internet Acess

Under extreme limited conditions and only at 30 minute intervals. We don't need you selling your prison pussy stories online
>>
>>129306021
>Prisons should be segregated
people in prison usually self segregate and stick to their own people
>>
It literally ends with them saying no to everything they wanted because of the dumb dead nigger girl.

So who the fuck cares?
>>
>>129299146
>denies other humans of their rights
>demands human rights
>>
>>129303991
It was always a feminist circle jerk. They just had to tone it down the first two seasons in hopes they could hook people into committing to watching the full series.
>>
>>129306243
There is still conflict between the larger groups and there is an inordinate amount of mexicans negroes.

mexicans and whites are the minority in prisons
>>
>>129307345
whites and mexicans fight the blacks together in my state literally everybody hates niggers
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.