[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Translate /por/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: DSC_0126.jpg (1MB, 3920x2208px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0126.jpg
1MB, 3920x2208px
Translate /por/
>>
first word is Ministry
>>
also, in the 2nd word, the second to last letter is a b, but there's 2 types. one that looks like the standard english one and another that has a tail at the top; which one is it?
>>
>>129298797
Ministerstwo kultury CCCP
Glawnoje uprawljenne polngrafncjeskoj
promyszljennostn 2-ja tnpografija
,,Pecatnj dwor" im. A. M. Gorykogo.
Leningrad, Gatcinskaja, 26.
Here you go
>>
1st line Ministry of culture USSR
>>
>>129299971

Dzięki za tłumaczenia Bogdan
>>
>>129298797
The ministry of culture of the USSR, head department/management of polygraphic industry.
>>
>>129300398

We talking about like a photo 'company' or a lie detector machine company?
>>
>>129298797
>>129300398
This
The final 2 lines tell where it was printed and bears the name of A. M. Gorky, who was a famous soviet writer
It was printed in "Pechatny Dvor" in Leningrad
>>
>>129298797
Ministry of culture of the USSR
Head administration of printing industry
2nd typography of "Printing Square" [named after] A.M. Gorkiy
Leningrad, Gatchinskaya str, 26
>>
>>129299945

the 'bl' is all one letter, pronounced "ui", kind of like "Buouy"
>>
>>129299971

This guy can't read russian, even phonetically. All it takes is looking at his interpretation of "Dvor", where he claims "Dwor"
>>
>>129301159
He's Polish.
It's how they do it I think
>>
>>129301159
idiot
>>
>>129301326
>>129301615

and this changes the fact that he failed even at the english-phonetic translation? Nah, figure out the context and his goal, the pol nig failed.
>>
>>129301841
>his goal
Nigga wut
>>
>>129301841
Nice mental gymnastics, nigga
>>
>>129301159
>>129301841
Implying there is only one way to transliterate Russian into a Latin alphabet.

Notice that "sz" in his transliteration? It's a Polish way to write the sound of the Russian ш.
>>
>>129301841
>american education
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.