[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the final solution to the christcuck problem?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

What is the final solution to the christcuck problem?
>>
File: DEUS VULT.jpg (202KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DEUS VULT.jpg
202KB, 1600x1200px
>>129292101
Kys atheist scum

We need to slaughter all you heathen godless scum.
>>
Copts probably won't exist in 100 years.
>>
>>129292101
He's right. If a terrorist has a conversion of the heart and realizes God loves him, all his shackles will fall and he will be filled with gratitude and humility at this incredible gift that is God's love.
>>
>>129292920
I'm sure that will happen
>>
>>129292101
There is no solution. Those that are cucks will solve themselves.
>>
File: 1493270301103.png (584KB, 1288x1732px) Image search: [Google]
1493270301103.png
584KB, 1288x1732px
Masculine Christianity
>>
>>129292101

Death. The strong conquer the weak. It's natural Darwinism. No spicies ever secured its existence by playing nice. Not ever. This is not the natural order of things.

The weak will die and be replaced by the strong. In this case, the weak is the West. White Europeans need to wake the fuck up, and quickly.
>>
>>129293012
For most it won't. That doesn't make the Coptic bishop's words any less valid.
>>
File: sammy.jpg (183KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
sammy.jpg
183KB, 1000x900px
>>129293345
And churches are major sponsors of third world immigration. Not only are they promoting our destruction by preaching pacifism, they're actively taking part in our downfall.
>>
>>129292101

Copts unfortunately choose to keep their heads down and play nice with the muslim population of Egypt, so this is just an example of them trying not to get killed. They do get killed a lot
>>
>>129292101
You don't have to do anything. Muslims simply execute them after their demands are met.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.