[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT THE FUCK?!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_2017-06-09-23-09-59.png (360KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-09-23-09-59.png
360KB, 800x1280px
WHY did this bitch freak-the-fuck-out when trump won? She had her twitter pic ,and background,totally black like she was in mourning.

>pic related
>all seeing eye with the world inside it
This cunt is straight up illuminati!! Her dark horse shit is crazy,too. She's being used to push an agenda to little kids. Completely fucked up!
>>
>born on october 25
>doesnt say what year

lmao roastie is insecure about her age
>>
on top of all that, the album is shit. i listened to it earlier
>>
>>129291137
Thanks for taking one for the team listening to that ear cancer.
>>
>>129291137
music is music i get that but she is cancer bruh, it's a shame you had to go through that
>>
File: zooey-deschanel.jpg (600KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
zooey-deschanel.jpg
600KB, 1920x1200px
we will replace her with Zooey
>>
File: 1401482262081.jpg (230KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1401482262081.jpg
230KB, 577x1024px
>>129291612
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-09-23-24-30.png (445KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-09-23-24-30.png
445KB, 800x1280px
>>129291067
What's hilarious about that little thing is that she's in a "feud" with Taylor Swift ,who is 5 years younger than her, and who also made her album her birthday "1989".HAHAHAHA!!!
Many people dont know KP was actually a christian singer but got corrupted so much by hollywood she's this short haired mutant person now. She also supports all this tranny shit and has since rejected christianity and called out conservative people for saying homosness is wrong.
I wouldn't give a shit about these famous cunts except for the fact that my young daughters and nieces adore their catchy crap songs and dont even realize that they're being indoctrinated by their toxic opinions.
>>
Take it to /tv/.
>>
>>129293019
Take a razor in your dickhole.
>>
Why would I care about her?
>>
MK ultra the album.
>>
>>129290922
You just figuring this out op, look who and what she supports watch her ritualistic propagated shows, the litteral devil is in the details guy. Also chek m.
>>
Also, look at the eyelashes, they make three W's which in Hebrew has a numerical value of 666
>>
>>129290922
she is a whore. the people who shove her into the spotlight, shill for her music on TV and shit pay her big money to be a whore and push approved topics. they may even threaten to end her career if she doesnt. IMO they offered her more money and she, as a whore, gladly took it
>>
it was basically the internet version of stomping your feet and slamming your bedroom door when your parents ground you

she does that illuminati stuff to distract her braindead fans from the fact that she cant sing or dance
>>
>>129292279
Tay truly is our girl
>>
>>129292279
Looking forward to seeing her tits, since she's going the Miley route.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.