[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kosher Tax

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 29

File: Kosher Tax.jpg (114KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Kosher Tax.jpg
114KB, 1280x960px
Ever hear of the Kosher tax?

I'm sure some of you had. I was listening to a George Lincoln Rockwell speech and he talked about how all of our food items have the (U) or the (K) symbol on them to signify they are kosher.

So I went into my kitchen and EVERY SINGLE ITEM had either the U or the K.

Everything from milk, to spices, to popcorn kernals, to fucking CLEANING APPLIANCES had them!

WHY? ARE WE PAYING MONEY FOR ISRAEL?

JUST GO INTO YOUR KITCHEN AND LOOK AT HOW MANY OF THOSE U OR Ks YOU CAN SEE AND REPORT THAT.

FUCKING HELL.
>>
File: bump.jpg (2MB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
bump.jpg
2MB, 2272x1704px
>>129290719
SHAMELESS BUMP
>>
>>129291172
AND ANOTHER.
>>
>>129290719
Just checked a water bottle, has a U
>>
>>129291256
it's everywhere man.
>>
File: Capture.png (108KB, 663x682px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
108KB, 663x682px
>>
I'm going to make the caffeinated jew and look at some things in my kitchen, I'll report back shortly
>>
File: Capture.png (166KB, 849x642px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
166KB, 849x642px
>>129291366
Hmmmm, tempting
>>
File: chills man.png (183KB, 1582x943px) Image search: [Google]
chills man.png
183KB, 1582x943px
>>129291366
same mate
>>
>>129290719

No U or K on the Australian beer Im drinking.
>>
There is also a halal tax now. Most european nations have products with an h for halal.

In the US i've only seen this tax announced in etnic food trucks in nyc
>>
just checked my Cape Cod chips. There's a U in the bottom left corner on the front.
>>
File: IMG_8922.jpg (77KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8922.jpg
77KB, 640x640px
>>129290719

Most of the food in your house has this symbol on it. It is the international Kosher symbol. Congratulations, we paid extra for someone else's luxury.
>>
File: i should drink this.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
i should drink this.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
my damn bleach has it for crying out loud.
>>
Where does the kosher tax go? Straight to Ireasl?
>>
>>129291767
Probably the salt
>>
File: pills.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
pills.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>129292032
Jew Priveledge
>>
>>129291504

go ahead - what can possibly go wrong...
>>
>>129291951
Some cleaners use animal fats and byproducts.
>>
File: UUUU.png (578KB, 556x515px) Image search: [Google]
UUUU.png
578KB, 556x515px
>>129291488
I had a look through a bunch of things and only found it on one item
>>
>>129290719

The symbol means the food cannot be produced with products of animals that are sick or injured, is routinely cleaned with 3rd party observers confirming the cleaning, and doesn't include odd byproducts.

What exactly is the issue? You're paying less than 1/10th of a cent on a small firm to 1/1000000th of a cent/unit for large firms. Give an actual issue.
>>
File: jew messiah.jpg (126KB, 600x648px) Image search: [Google]
jew messiah.jpg
126KB, 600x648px
>>
>>129293002

Did you check for all of the possible symbols?
>>
File: THE JEW MESSIAH 1666.jpg (23KB, 193x300px) Image search: [Google]
THE JEW MESSIAH 1666.jpg
23KB, 193x300px
ohh such holy
>>
File: Kosher-Australia-Logo-copy[1].jpg (150KB, 1018x1018px) Image search: [Google]
Kosher-Australia-Logo-copy[1].jpg
150KB, 1018x1018px
>>129293242
Well shit.
I just had a look at a few more things and found pic related
>>
>>129293103
>believing the jew
oh anon...
>>
File: 0239-NSW Kashrus.jpg (82KB, 742x999px) Image search: [Google]
0239-NSW Kashrus.jpg
82KB, 742x999px
>>129293633

Also wanna check for this an other derivatives of similar.
>>
>>129293103
it accumulates.
and i wouldnt pay not one billionth of a cent to some fucking jews. they make up 2% of the united states population, and religious jews just a fraction of that 2%.
>>
>>129290719
Yeah, I saw Imperium too.
>>
>>129293795

I worked in food factories, have dealt with switching machinery for passover. I've seen lines stopped and food dumped because one of the little jews saw a guy with a bloody bandage.

Know what the federal guy does in that situation? Nothing, the ppt/ppm would require a hand be chopped up, sometimes a body. That run gets shunted off to get packed as non-kosher food that gets sold.

Buddy did meatpacking with then. Those little twistback kikes deemed 50 head of cattle unfit because one had diarrhea. They went and sold them off to a good, Christian slaughterhouse who had no issues powerwashing the shit off them and selling them as steaks and stew meat, no matter what the cow was sick with. Fed guy goes missing or isn't even there that day, gets a little extra.
>>
>>129294223
i've never watched imperium. and afaik it's no different than the holywood propaganda you see today.

i was listening to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGsFMmcIfOw
>>
>>129294450
Yeah sure thing, I've never seen it either. I take the red pill too my friend. Upvoted and gold given to a fine gentleman, wish there were more like us in this sub ;)
>>
My Frigidaire range/stove has sabbath mode kek

My oven literally had a special mode for jews
>>
>>129290719
>theres one on my beer
wtf
>>
>>129290719
my job sends me all over the place. one time i was inside a food production factory for a few days. very strange place. it had a train track that ran through it. trains full of some kind of cooking oil would come through and pump into the factory. then massive vats of this stored grossness would pipe the oil to other machines where varying products/powders etc would be mixed. they had pallets that looked like stacks of concrete bags, but they were POLLY-O string cheese concentrated powder. things like this would get mixed with oil and turned into food products.

so one day, i overhear that it is 'kosher day'. a rabbi walks in and does some hand motion in front of the vat of oil, and receives a brown envelope. then the owner and the rabbi just chat and laugh and bullshit like regular goys for maybe 10 minutes, and he left. everything produced using those oil vats was considered kosher and could receive the U logo.

this is the nature of kosher as i understand it.
>>
>>129294672
don't believe in race mixing, not even with asian qts
don't believe in based niggers or whatever the hell
believe in white pride world wide

> YOU USED REDDIT SPACING TO MAKE YOUR POST MORE CLEAR AHAHAHAAHAHA FAGGOT

fuck off
>>
>>129294301
Based on what you're saying, it doesn't sound like this is a type of difference (between kosher and non-kosher) that would get good goys sick or deathly ill right? Maybe a stomach ache or some shit, but nothing major...

Yet like >>129293853 points whatever miniscule the amount, that shit adds up, if this shit doesn't affect the majority of the population, the outcome is the same most the time if a goy or jew eats some kosher or non-kosher food, they'll shit it out the same.

Why do we let them get away with this?
>>
>>129295094
>>>reddit.com/r/the_donald
>>
>>129290719
They make billions of dollars off of it.
>>
>>129295233
ad hominem
>>
>i only consume local goods from my town that are produced locally and nothing has jew shit in it and i get my water from my own private well
>>
Protip about Kosher food: If you ever go to jail for any reason tell them that you are a practicing Jew if they ask what your religion is. You get better meals. No bullshit.
>>
>>129295413
some people live in big cities y'know?
>>
>>129295106

Depends. Sickness in an animal could be plenty of things, and general cleanliness issues pop up. Recent outbreaks of listeria, e coli, botulism, etc. come from poorly temperature controlled, poorly cleaned facilities where there's been noted lapses in USDA oversight. The extra set of eyes is useful, and I cannot recall a time when I saw a straight kosher product get a full recall.

I have, however, seen recalled foods with non-kosher packaging on kosher products, meaning those batches were fucked during their assembly and the company processed them anyways.
>>
>>129295360
>>>reddit.com/r/fallacy/
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (43KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
43KB, 480x360px
>>129295530

Yep, meals are 4x as expensive as well. You can't use a lot of the fucked preservatives prison food gets cut with and can't rely on multimeat slurries with cheese to get yourself food.

They also get fresh fruits and veggies. Here's a common kosher prison meal.
>>
>private organization makes offer to food companies: pay us a small fee and let us check over your facilities and we'll let you put our symbol on your label
>food companies voluntarily pay them, as their certification will open up their product to a decent share of the market

What's the problem here?
>>
>>129295574
>I have, however, seen recalled foods with non-kosher packaging on kosher products, meaning those batches were fucked during their assembly and the company processed them anyways.

So we don't really have no fucking idea of knowing then? I mean, I understand if it's all accurately traceable and trackable (laughable idea in reality, I know) that paying some Kosher tax might have some basis in being "cleaner" or less-likely to have harmful bacteria or other shit, but it sounds it's like a literal crapshoot and we might as well roll some dice cause god knows what caused that goy or jew to get diarrhea the other day, it could literally be anything.

So again... why are we paying for this? It doesn't make any sense
>>
>>129296122

No, you just can't read. The products that had the issue didn't bear the kosher mark. They're fucked, or sold as an off branch of the food in some way. That's the actual crapshoot.

You pay because you buy the products. The company chose to open up a portion of its market and make a safer product by following requirements tighter than the USDA. While there are some kosher groups that are bullshit the universal symbols are normally safe.

I'm not sure if you're being deliberately obtuse here or ?
>>
File: 1_spring_glass_L.jpg (142KB, 770x747px) Image search: [Google]
1_spring_glass_L.jpg
142KB, 770x747px
>>129295413
>not eating Jew shit
Man, you should eat Kosher food. If the globalists are trying to poison us, they would do it to food for the goyim. If Jews run everything, it's logical to eat Jew food. Same reason the only bottled water you should drink is the shit the elitists drink. Watch any speech that they give, and look at the bottled water they drink. It's usually pic related.
>>
>>129296353
>a safer product
That's what I'm debating m8. You can't reliably prove one is "safer" than the other, because you get crapshoot situations like the one you mentioned where it muddies the dataset if you people are actually tracking all this shit accurately.

>You pay because you buy the products.
We buy the products because that's what they sell. A goy has no choice in the matter if some kosher version of fucking whatever gets made or not, only the jews with lobbyists and special interests and their greedy shekel tentacles in the food industry have a "say" in whether the average goyim "chooses" to buy a "cleaner" product, when in reality, it's not provable if it fuck all makes even a difference

It's a tax on uncertainty, plain and simple
>>
>>129296635
>A goy has no choice in the matter if some kosher version of fucking whatever gets made or not, only the jews with lobbyists and special interests...

Start your own business? A business decides to add a .001% value cost to get access to a market share of Jews, Muslims, and smaller sects that follow Kashrut/Halal standards. If you do not want to be involved in that? Get together the money, make your own products. Mill your own grain, mine salt, etc.
>>
Answer: You’re right that there are dozens of different symbols that indicate something is kosher. Each symbol comes from a different organization or rabbi.
What The Labels and Symbols Mean
http://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/ask-the-expert-kosher-symbols/
>>
>>129290719
>I was listening to George Lincoln Rockwell

There's your problem right there.
>>
File: Auschwitz.jpg (35KB, 504x343px) Image search: [Google]
Auschwitz.jpg
35KB, 504x343px
>>129294766
"The new Frigidaire 'Auschwitz' is rated at 9,000 BTJews per hour."
>>
>>129297013
What's wrong with him?
>>
Fuck. There are hundreds of them. Even for cities
http://www.kashrut.com/agencies/
>>
File: d5c.jpg (36KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
d5c.jpg
36KB, 625x626px
>>129295941
>>
>>129291800

They should all be RICO'd.
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (910KB, 1073x1571px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
910KB, 1073x1571px
This is from my local bookstore. New display, new books, for children
>>
I live in Jew York, I thought this was due to our massive heeb population. It's like this elsewhere?
>>
>>129296892
>Start your own business?
If that's what your entire counter-argument boils down to, you're either being willfully ignorant of the disproportionate influence these sects of society have on a food economy that reaches way more individuals who these standards/restrictions are targetted towards in the first place, or you simply don't care that the average consumer is getting ripped off in the process.
>>
>>129297172
>>>reddit.com/r/This_Is_Bait/
>>
File: Gevalt.png (101KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
Gevalt.png
101KB, 500x378px
>>129297312
>>
>>129297315
I liven in fuckin Brooklyn man. Got both the heebs and the nigs.
>>
>>129297315
its everywhere in canada, but that shouldn't be a suprise
>>
>>129297405
Is it a Jewish holiday right now? Why would there suddenly be so many Jewish books on display? I should probably check Ivanka Trump's tweets, but I'm too lazy
>>
>>129297421
Should open up a combination KFC and bagel shop senpai.
>>
>>129297312
OY VEY!
>>
>>129290719
Why would they not?
Jews can't have non kosher food, so by making it not kosher they are blocking out an entire demographic. If they want to maximize profits, they need to make their stuff kosher. Most of this crazy stuff isn't da joos and muh sjws, it's corporations doing what will maximize profits and open their products to as many markets as possible.
>>
>>129297527
Today a Jew asked me if I was "a jew by any chance" and they only do that around the holidays, so I think so.
>>129297529
I can make millions
>>
>>129290719
Shut the fuck up you larpers. It's just another fucking certification, like ISO-9001 or certified organic.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosher_certification
>>
>>129297328
>disproportionate influence
Are they coercing the food companies in any way into following their restrictions?
>>
File: ka.png (810B, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
ka.png
810B, 100x100px
>>129291705
How about this?
>>
Oh vey goyim, are you trying to rob us of our shekels?
>>
>>129297527
>>129297678
i looked and in two days there is one called the three weeks where they mourn the destruction of the temple
>>
>>129296353
Is that why there is weird stuff like offbrand cola or fanta going by a different name in another country than US?
>>
>>129297678
>Today a Jew asked me if I was "a jew by any chance"
I wish I could ask random people that question and instantly become friends. Lucky Jews
>>
>>129297873
They pay for it:
Finalization of the Kosher Certification Agreement

Upon confirmation of compliance with all the kosher requirements, the details of supervision and financial obligations will be handled. Your annual fee will be based on the amount of work required by KIR. A Letter of Certification (LOC) will be issued. The Kosher symbol may then be applied to the certified products that you produce.
http://www.koshercertification.org.uk/koshercer.html
>>
>>129297808
>implying there is no cost to (((certifying))) these goods and no money is being made from this
>>
>>129291750
No there is no such thing as a halal tax ...
Back to the jungle shoo shoo.
>>
>>129298202
> there is one called the three weeks where they mourn the destruction of the temple
good god, is the holiday 3 weeks long? Do I have to deal with Jew books for almost an entire month?
>>
>>129298306
>implying that not all certifications are a scam
>>
File: oy vey.png (7KB, 288x179px) Image search: [Google]
oy vey.png
7KB, 288x179px
>>129298332
apparently so and on the last part they dont even wear clean clothes
>>
>>129296040
Yeah well we don't want that organization to get a cut of profits, so we discuss switching to non kosher products so they don't get a cut.
>>
>>129298460
I just read about it. I'm going to look for the kosher label now. Good proven clean food. Thanks, Jews!
>>
>>129298291
So in other words, no.
>>
>>129297873
Not directly of course. That's not how the jew does things obviously. Say family company A cares about bottom-line moreso than political correctness, any in some fashion bypasses this whole food-quality tax situation in some arbitrary fashion (doesn't matter how, either it's labeling food kosher when it hasn't been inspected by (((them))) or choosing not to pay the tax to have that kosher label on their products, it's all the same in the end)

So now, family company A, simply concerned for their fiscal survival, encounters backlash from the Jew, with their inordinate amount influence in the advertising and marketing industry, singling out company A for doing so and so with their food products, and in whatever situation, getting negative pressure from these agencies that, family company A, is not "jewish friendly" or some other excuse.

Family company A now has two choices, stand-up for itself and not paying/giving in to a tax it has no belief in, but in the process, getting smeared across all advertising amongst the jewish media mafia that "Family company A"'s products should be boycotted, because, my god, they're anti-semitic for fucks sake! SHame on you jews and goys for letting this company get away with this.

Or family company A realizes it doesn't have the resources to counter-act a global-wide advertising "smear" campaign, fesses up to the mistake, and subserviently gives up their precious shekels for something they absolutely have no care to pay for or any reason to in the first place, but being the good goy, their role is done, and the jews are satisfied.

So yes, food companies aren't being "coerced." But can you say they truly had any choice in the first place?
>>
>>129291951

stop buyng kosher things then
>>
>>129298460
>implying that UL serves no purpose and doesn't keep us at least somewhat safe from shitty electronics and is probably worth paying for but may need some oversight
>>
>>129298460
>if one is that implicates Jews then all of them must be
>t. Jew
>>
>>129298521
>There are several variables that directly impact OK Kosher certification fees. First, it is important to understand that unlike other food and beverage certification models, OK Kosher annual fees are never tied to your company’s sales, size or production value. We pride ourselves on our competitive fees and transparent operations.
>Kosher food processing is extensively regulated and has many processing requirements. One of the critical elements of kosher compliance program is ongoing auditing and monitoring to the production facility by trained rabbinical personnel. This auditing program is critical to a successful kosher program and the frequencies of audits are determined by type of products, processes and the production facility structure.
>The key factors in determining OK Kosher Annual Certification Fees are the required frequency of kosher audits and site location. Although our network comprises Field Representatives across all 50 states, and 115 countries around the world, audit costs and travel expenses vary by location.
>Since these variable factors are unique for each production facility, fees will necessarily vary from facility to facility. As a non-profit organization, we keep our fees as reasonable as possible, so that we can focus on our mission: “to certify, educate, advocate, and promote kosher.” We therefore invite you to apply and receive our comprehensive, no obligation proposal which will determine the viability of your company to obtain kosher certification, and the estimated costs involved.
>>
Jimmy Dean doesn't bow to the Jew. My bacon egg and cheese breakfast biscuits have no kosher mark. Based Jimmy Dean
>>
>>129295094
A wild reddit appears.
>>
>>129296892
Write letters to the companies that produce the foods you eat most often telling them you will stop buying if it keeps up.

This won't work with larger producers, but non-Jewish owned smaller businesses probably don't like the expense in the first place and a few letters could make a difference.
>>
>>129298631
>So now, family company A, simply concerned for their fiscal survival, encounters backlash from the Jew, with their inordinate amount influence in the advertising and marketing industry, singling out company A for doing so and so with their food products, and in whatever situation, getting negative pressure from these agencies that, family company A, is not "jewish friendly" or some other excuse.
Has this literally ever happened?

And why would a company who only cares about the bottom line balk at a miniscule certification fee that would open their markets to many more clientele?
>>
>>129298882
Gorton's shrimp is also not kosher. Based Gorton's
>>
Every privilege that Jews enjoy in our countries like this tax is being duplicated by Muslims. Jews blazed the trail for Muslims.

This is important because it's a major reason why Jews are adamant that Muslims not be scrutinized. If we ever get to the point that we actually remove Muslims we are going to have to remove Jews as well because of their religious law similarities.
>>
They should add the symbol to every picture posted here.
(U)
>>
>>129299019
>balk at a miniscule certification fee that would open their markets to many more clientele?

It's a scale thing man, both volume and time. I fucking suck at math, so some math autist can probaly calculate it all out, but OVER TIME the tax will amount to a significant lump of money that said company could have saved up and invested in something else, or avoided paying altogether.

They think they're "hardling" imposing any sort of financial setback to these companies. These companies don't get created with the intent to run for a year and shut down. These companies are probably family operated and owned, and intended to last generations, hundreds of years.

Tell me this "miniscule certification fee" amounts to anything but "miniscule" over a period hundreds of years and millions/billions volume of product?
>>
>>129298631
>>129299019
Are you larping, or just unaware that it's totally voluntary?
Each kosher certification agency has their own trademarked symbol. The U-in-circle and K-in-circle marks are marks of the two most popular agencies. Placing it on a product without authorization would constitute trademark infringement at the very least.
>>
File: kmex.gif (3KB, 75x100px) Image search: [Google]
kmex.gif
3KB, 75x100px
>>129299267
>>
>>129299413

Yeah, those companies which will miss out on .0001% of their profits off of 97% of their total wares while receiving 3% more sales/year.

Is math really this difficult for you?
>>
>>129293242
>Did you check for all of the possible symbols?
nice standard

Wasn't there an ISBN check you could do to avoid kike products?
>>
Consider this: products lacking Pareve or Kosher designations are ZOG feed that the Jews know to avoid - that's where all the endocrine disruptors that ruin your mind and body are pumped
>>
>>129299433
If you think it's entirely "voluntary" and the jew won't get it's fair share of reparations from goyims in some other scheming fashion, then I don't know what to say to you

>>129299566
Is it really 3% more sales if every company is indirectly motivated to participate in said scheme or face consequences, probably indirectly in the form of negative advertising/press, that the obvious market strategy is to just partake in said tax. So every company partakes, and suddenly that "3%" increase from non-participating competitors turns into a big fat 0%, because guess what, there are no non-participating competitors
>>
>>129290719

You know what PEPSI means?

Pay Every Penny Saving Israel.
>>
>>129299954
Kill yourself, you fucking larper. That's what I have to say to you.
>>129299844
EANs are encoded with the country of origin. I think it was 972 for the Palestinian territories but I'm too lazy to look it up. Products with UPCs aren't encoded with the country of origin.
>>
>>129299844
You'd starve, or just end up eating shellfish, pigs, and Ibex and bugs and shit. Do that. A strict diet of dirty beasts and bugs and dogs and cats
>>
>>129298507
gross
>>
File: 1473763764576.jpg (93KB, 360x549px) Image search: [Google]
1473763764576.jpg
93KB, 360x549px
>>129300149
u mad, jew?
>>
>>129300158
>>129300149
http://bdslist.org/

Found the website :^)
>>
>>129299844

As the cert isn't ISO standardized each group follows the standard and marks their own mark.

>>129299954
>Is it really 3% more sales if every company is indirectly motivated to participate in said scheme or face consequences...

It was sufficient enough that Nabisco switched from non-kosher to kosher prep and has increased profits on cookies and snack cakes while nearly forcing the previous kosher-approved (and garbage tasting) smaller Jewish cookie companies out of business. Indeed the last of them, Leaf, went under in 1999 and has now come back on a heeb nostalgia kick for Hydrox cookies.

So, in a word? Yeah, it's a market share sufficient enough to support a large niche industry that is easily swallowed up by simple certification.
>>
File: 1467344313509.jpg (48KB, 492x449px) Image search: [Google]
1467344313509.jpg
48KB, 492x449px
>>129290719
>>129291800
>>129293103

you niggers are so retarded

companies figure that selling product to jews that keep kosher will make enough money to cover the small cost of the hechsher (certification) and make a profit. it's simple economics. not all companies do it, the companies that do figure that jews that keep kosher represent enough of the market to justify it.

it's like saying there is an "organic tax" because some companies go to the effort of growing organic food and put a certification on it that costs money. people who care about only eating organic produce buy it and the company makes enough profit from those people to justify the expense.
>>
File: C9e7M6CUMAAAnXn.jpg (93KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
C9e7M6CUMAAAnXn.jpg
93KB, 1200x600px
>>129300301
WTF? I love Hezbollah now. DEATH TO RADIOHEAD! HALALALALALALALALALA!
>>
>>129300440
>As the cert isn't ISO standardized each group follows the standard and marks their own mark.

Actually it's intended to be confusing and unidentifiable to avoid the BDS people
>>
>>129300473

>calls me retarded for making the same points

Jesus Christ, you are one dumb cunt.
>>
>>129300585

Ok larper.
>>
>>129291504

Its clearly antifa honeypot.
>>
>>129300637
my b, wrong post, meant one of the other dozen retards ITT
>>
File: kemhlucbfa2c5quwwqnt.jpg (42KB, 935x500px) Image search: [Google]
kemhlucbfa2c5quwwqnt.jpg
42KB, 935x500px
>>
>>129291366
>>129291523
>not using an adblocker
>>
>>129300821
This appears even with an ad blocker.
>>
File: IMG_3817.jpg (32KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3817.jpg
32KB, 320x240px
>>129290719
Well FUG
>>
>>129293633
You guys have your own kosher symbols?
>>
>>129301010
You must not be blocking ekansovi.com at the router.
>>
>>129301010

Nope. Noscript kills it too
>>
>>129301154
a couple of them
>>129297929
>>
>>129301154

Kosher certification is heavily regionalized. You train the guys who can do it, they have to physically go around and do certifications, then there are some larger firms.
>>
We basically pay the rabbi $6,000/HR to """audit""" our facility every month for the whole 20 minutes he's here. It's a big scam but Jews run the industry what can you do?
>>
>>129301449
Monthly? What's up with that? Do you run shrimp on the same line or something?
>>
>>129298882
>>129299107
Bacon and shrimp both aren't kosher
>>
>>129301899

Probably a contractor facility (changes production often) or makes shit that is easily tainted (glycerin products, wine, flavorants).
>>
>>129302352
I know. That's what I said.
>>
File: 1497073071427.jpg (63KB, 726x378px) Image search: [Google]
1497073071427.jpg
63KB, 726x378px
>>129302352
LIES
>>
>>129302759
https://oukosher.org/kosher-alerts/
>>
>>129302759
>pork blood and skin, milk
A Jew would burst into flames
>>
>>129302759
Does that have a kosher symbol on it? It says halal, which is something else, I don't know what the differences are between them.
>>
>>129303808
my bad, I forgot to shoop one in
>>
>>129303808
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_Islamic_and_Jewish_dietary_laws
>>
>>129290719

Thats a battle long lost, Im pretty sure they put that into law.
>>
>>129303808
[orthodox] kosher is stricter than halal so basically certified kosher food is halal but certified halal food isn't kosher unless also certified kosher.
>>
>>129290719
I have family that used to be in the honey business, and he was telling me how Jews would travel down to his place of business and inspect his facility. I believe he also had to pay them money for their stamp of approval or something like that.
>>
>>129304347
Except for alcohol, according to wikipedia - halal is a lot less restrictive than I thought, they basically just don't eat pork and have the animal slaughter rules, but they can still have everything else
>>
>>129290719
>Implying Israel doesn't have its own kosher Jew

http://www.subvertednation.net/kosher-tax/
Good read pretty much proves America is a Jewish vessel state
>>
>Any sane adult Jew who knows the proper technique may perform shechita. Similarly, dhabihah can be performed by any "sane adult Muslim… by following the rules prescribed by Shariah". All Islamic authorities, though, state that dhabiha can also be performed by Peoples of the Book-(Jews and Nazarenes).
>sane
>>
>>129304638
The animal slaughter rules are crazy but yeah kosher food requires a rabbi to bless the pans and pots or some bs like that
>>
Look at all the good goys that don't see the problem of subsidizing another religion by buying their food. United slaves of Israel, read this, instead of spouting nonsense:
https://medium.com/incerto/the-most-intolerant-wins-the-dictatorship-of-the-small-minority-3f1f83ce4e15
>>
>>129305193
nah any jew can toivel.
>>
>>129305193
Nothing that's touched anything with any dairy in it can touch anything with any meat in it, so they pretty much need two completely separate kitchens, pans, utensils, sponges, etc. and can't share anything between the two
Thread posts: 150
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.