[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Idaho Lesbian Denied Custody of Child

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: ChoiceGay.jpg (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ChoiceGay.jpg
37KB, 500x500px
Why is this allowed?

https://www.ksl.com/?sid=44565565&nid=1418

--
Grandparents, great-grandparents and even first cousins in Idaho can seek custody, guardianship or visitation rights to children in certain circumstances, but an unmarried same-sex partner cannot. But they can legally adopt if the other parent agrees.

Several states, including New Mexico, Washington and Nevada, allow women or men who consent to another woman's insemination to be legally considered the child's parent, even if the couple is not married, according to the National Center for Lesbian Rights.

But a few states, including Idaho, are far more restrictive. Utah, for instance, prohibits anyone who lives with an unmarried partner, same-sex or not, from adopting.

In the Idaho ruling Wednesday, the high court decided unanimously that the woman identified only as Jane Doe has no parental rights to the 7-year-old child because her former partner is the one who was artificially inseminated and carried the baby and because the two women were not married.

A magistrate court dismissed her claim to be legally considered a parent under Idaho's artificial insemination laws, which state that an opposite-sex couple who has a child through that method can sign a form to establish legal paternity, but same-sex couples must go through adoption procedures.

Both sides appealed, and the Idaho Supreme Court agreed that the former partner had no parental rights. It also terminated her visitation rights.

"Mother made the decision to terminate the relationship between child and partner. She had that right, and while there may be a temptation to second-guess that decision, courts cannot do so," Idaho Supreme Court Justice Robyn Brody wrote for the court.
>>
>>129290485
bump
>>
>>129290485
bump
>>
>>129290485
Lesbians are statistically the worst partners and parents. Fags make up most pedophiles.

Neither are healthy for children.
>>
why is what allowed? why are sodomites allowed to adopt? this society is depraved and forsaken
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1691x1691px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1691x1691px
>>129290485
If God rejects them then why should I accept them?

Romans 1:26-32
>>
>>129290485
Good. A child was spared from being abused by a lesbian bitch.
>>
>>129293401
Not everyone takes the Bible literally?
>>
>tfw no pol bf to inject with my maple syrup
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 354x404px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 354x404px
>>129293532
Yes but those people are going to the lake of fire
>>
>>129293401
Christ Chan is a cute boy I'd like to _ _ _ _
>>
>>129293683
purge
>>
>why is this allowed?

Good point. Why DO we let degenerate faggots raise our future?
>>
File: polgb12.png (88KB, 297x276px) Image search: [Google]
polgb12.png
88KB, 297x276px
Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

https://discord dot gg/ynzDX
>>
>>129293801
Yes, I would purge Christ Chans bussy
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.