[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is gang stalking such a taboo topic to discuss here? its

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 34652437.jpg (29KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
34652437.jpg
29KB, 660x574px
why is gang stalking such a taboo topic to discuss here?
its time to take the final red pill /pol/.
>>
>>129287264
Because it's literal schizophrenia

Unless you happen to actually have proof.
>>
>>129287264
You arnt being gangstalkerd mate
>>
The thought that massive networks of otherwise random people and are recruited and organized enough for the sole purpose of observing and/or intimidating completely inconsequential people, a great number of random inconsequential people, and being able to do all this without any proof, repercussions, or anyone ever hearing about the recruitment.
>>
>>129291225
if you were a drug addict being supplied with large amounts of pure drugs or a pedophile being allowed to operate with immunity would you ever speak a word?
>>
>>129291225

I can see it happening if someone stumbled upon something that they shouldn't know, and the people don't want to go with the traditional method.

Government agencies have large swathes of informants -- just pay several to watch someone, and it'd look like they're being stalked.
>>
the final redpill is passing out in middle of the road when you get to rama rama off petrol nice try though
>>
>>129287264
you have schizophrenia, see a psychologist
>>
>>129290297
No, he's right. My crew is on him 24/7. He keeps hanging on though. His name is Daniel.
>>129287264
Hi, Danny!
>>
>>129291657
there's no motive you fucking idiot, you aren't important.
>>
>>129287264
Hello Danny
>>
File: 75895683.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
75895683.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
>>129292481
>>129292705
way too close for comfort.
>>
>>129292558
i don't believe it is an international 'Illuminati' or CIA operation.
just some politicians and judges in my state who want to shut me up.
>>
>>129292942
How can you eat the shit you do? I read the reports. Have some pride, garbage truck.
>>
>>129293251
wrong Nathaniel were monitoring on behalf of the american government
>>
>>129292942
Just drop the extremism, bro. You aren't going to change the course of the future. Don't be a hero, "anon".
>>
How do you know for sure if you are a target?
I think I might be one.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.