[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Race and Breeds

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

People are animals. Evolution is real. Races are like dog breeds. Some breeds are smarter than others, some breeds are more active than others. Some breeds are inherently more prone to be violent.

That being said. . .

I like pit-bulls, a notoriously "violent" breed. But it's the way that a pit-bull is raised that indicates how it will function in the world. Yes, special consideration should be taken when you choose to raise a pit-bull, but there's nothing stopping it from being a great dog... loving, caring, kind, great around children and other dogs.

If you paid attention to this post, you'll either agree or disagree. The hard line here is that there are facts that will show certain breeds are more prone to violence on average. There are facts that show certain breeds are more intelligent on average.

Being racist isn't necessarily a bad thing. People that say "I don't see color" are called racist because you're supposed to see color. You can hate me for it all you want, but facts are facts. Many will choose to ignore this post, I'm willing to bet most. Some will agree, while others might go off on an emotional tangent.

Do I feel my breed is superior to other breeds (races)? In some aspects, yes. In other aspects, not so much.

Do I hate my breed because others hate my breed? No.

I'll say it out loud. I'm white, and I'm proud.
>>
File: thHALLPNC4.jpg (9KB, 217x287px) Image search: [Google]
thHALLPNC4.jpg
9KB, 217x287px
Being black and proud doesn't exist lol.
Being black and JEALOUS is the truth.
That's where white hate comes from, simple
>>
White people have such a hard on for dogs they literally see themselves as one. Kys faggot
>>
>I'll say it out loud. I'm white, and I'm proud.

nobody cares
>>
meh. Whites are not that impressive. We can do better. We can breed a super race, better than all races. All that is required is sperm and time.
We have selectively bred super plants that feed us
We have bred super animals that used to do everything before the advent of machines.
Now it is time to breed super humans, by way of Eutelegenisis.
>>
>>129286071
Babbys first redpill

Go back to r*ddit
>>
>>129286342

Are you literally that retarded that you can't see a comparison?

Are you literally so retarded that you can't tell what literal means?

You should kill yourself, faggot.
>>
File: 1466769011003.gif (965KB, 317x360px) Image search: [Google]
1466769011003.gif
965KB, 317x360px
>>129286829
>He wants to play god with Humans
>Every Mistake can cause Catastrophic Damage to Humanity
>>
>>129286071
Men>women
Gay>straight
>>
File: Op.jpg (32KB, 306x423px) Image search: [Google]
Op.jpg
32KB, 306x423px
OP
>>
>>129286967

I've been on pol since at least 2009, and on 4chan since 2004.

I'm a libertarian (Ron Paul) and I was here before stormfags came and shit up the board. Stormfags will say that all pitbulls should be exterminated, I just think they should stick to their own kind and fuck off from my territory.
>>
Even if blacks are dumb I would ask what low IQ has to do with crime or being violent.

Jews are super smart and you associate them with all the evil of the world. Most of the deep state/globalists/whatever are people with high intelligence.

Character has nothing to do with IQ
>>
>>129287033
>>He wants to play god with Humans
>>Every Mistake can cause Catastrophic Damage to Humanity

I'm encouraging individuals, not government, to do this. I don't want to force anybody to do anything.
>>
>>129287010
No im just pointing out that white people love fucking dogs
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.