[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

confederate sympathizer thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: the confederacy.png (125KB, 550x279px) Image search: [Google]
the confederacy.png
125KB, 550x279px
the confederacy would of been so great as a country in modern times, even though slavery would of been outdated and no longer used, niggers would of had no rights and be treated as little more then the animals they are, even though I'm not from the south, and don't really care for southern culture, I'm still a confederate sympathizer and think they would of been a better country then the USA is today, what can we do to try and make them go full confederate again and stop the liberals from removing Robert E Lee monuments and trying to ban the confederate flag and etc?
>>
John Wilkes Booth fucked up and killed Lincoln before Operation Return to WatermelonLand was put into effect.

Just saying..
>>
File: 1496932316516.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1496932316516.gif
2MB, 500x375px
>>129285906
And jews are white.
>>
>>129285741
Your map is wrong due to West Virginia being on your little map. They sided with the north.
>>
File: confederate memeball.jpg (109KB, 983x1024px) Image search: [Google]
confederate memeball.jpg
109KB, 983x1024px
>>129285906
Common myth, Lincoln never seriously intended to do that, I don't think he talked about it at all after he was elected
>>
File: john-wilkes-booth-9219681-1-402.jpg (155KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
john-wilkes-booth-9219681-1-402.jpg
155KB, 1200x1200px
>>129285906
John Wilkes Booth was a great man who killed the leader of the nigger lovers, I actually find him relatable because I'm a Yankee too who hated the north and was a confederate sympathizer, he did a great thing for his country.
>>
>>129286037
Jews just mix in with the host nation. Some Jews are European, some are Asian, some are African... Jews are just Jews.......
>>
>>129286477
"John Wilkes Booth was a great man"

John Wilkes Booth was a Jew.

Therefore, your statement is incorrect.
>>
>>129286214

or rather the plantation owners were too cheap to pay white workers a decent wage to do it and instead were good goys who bought Mr. Goldberg's farm equipment.
>>
>>129286784
What proof do you have he was a Jew? and I'm pretty sure no jew would of been a confederate sympathizer or even go as far as to kill the the leader of the union.
>>
>>129286968

Jews often infiltrate all sides in a conflict so that no matter who wins, they can still survive and try again.
>>
File: flag.png (49KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
flag.png
49KB, 2000x1333px
Mississippi reporting in...

I have to reluctantly arrive at the conclusion that the south spazzed out after the 1860 election. Sure the GOP took the White House and pluralities in the House and Senate, but they wouldn't have moved on any significant legislation. Without secession it's entirely possible the Democrats would have recovered their political fortunes, reunited their northern and southern factions through an emphasis on the western territories (as they had done before) and made gains in the 1862 and '64 elections making Lincoln a one-termer...which was very common for that era.
>>
>>129286968
>Jews would not support a sepratist movement in an attempt to divide and conquer
>>
File: 20170116_144723.jpg (41KB, 270x257px) Image search: [Google]
20170116_144723.jpg
41KB, 270x257px
Hey guys what's happening in this thread?
>>
>>129287179
What you're saying might be true, but just the fact that you think he's a Jew based on that belief just sounds delusional as fuck, that's like saying Hitler was a Jew, they were both white supremacists and hated niggers and Jews so I'm pretty sure what you're saying is bullshit.
>>
>>129287436

or a war so that they can make money selling arms to both sides and then lending them the money to buy them. Also don't forget white people killing each other, jews love that.
>>
>>129287317
Yea if it weren't for the major fuckup at fort sumter the South would've won all future elections for at least a decade.
>>
>>129287522

Hitler's movement was the only one the couldn't infiltrate. That was why it was so hated.
>>
>>129285741
Slavery was a mistake and the CSA would've just become Brazil. My ancestors fought for other people to keep their farm equipment. It was a shit deal and a waste.
Still hate yankees though.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.